My Slutty Wife

Story Info
My wife lives out her fantasy of having sex with another man.
969 words
3.82
122.1k
21
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnkind
mnkind
11 Followers

Well it's one thirty AM Thursday night and I'm going stir crazy waiting for my wife to return home. She just called and said that she would be home around 2:30. You see tonight I gave her permission to date another man. Not knowing what else to do I decided to try to write down my feelings. I guess I should start at the beginning.

My wife and I married a little over ten years ago. They have been a great ten years and she looks fantastic. Her body is firmer and tighter, now, than it was when I met her.

During our love making we often talk about inviting other men and women to have sex with her. We have fantasized about who we might ask and during those times our lovemaking has been fantastic. Several times I thought she was ready to try a threesome but backed out at the last minute. At least she did until tonight.

I arrived home at my usual time around 5:30. My wife asked if I minded if we went to dinner early. She said she had something to ask me but she didn't want to ask me at home. She seemed somewhat nervously as we drove to a nearby steak house. We asked for and received a table away from the other early diners.

I had no idea what to expect but I can say that every thought imagin- able was running though my mind. She hesitated asking her question until we both nervously ordered our meal. Even then she hesitated and it was not until our steaks arrived and were half eaten did she begin.

"Honey, you know how we fantasize when we make love?" she began.

"You mean about you sleeping with another man?" I asked, feeling my cock begin to stir.

"Yes. Were you serious?" she asked.

"Yes. I think so." I answered.

"Well are you sure? Because if you're not.." She asked.

"I'm sure. I want you too." I stopped her sentence. "Why. Have you met someone you want to sleep with?"

"Well, yes. Yes I have. His name is Andrew. You remember we bought some pool equipment from him a few weeks back? He's ask me out several times but I didn't know if you really wanted me to."

"What made you ask this time?"

"Because. Because he's sexy and I want to. In fact I think I need to sleep with him." she said.

"What do you mean you need to sleep with him?" I asked. She told me that she was physically attrracted to him and wanted to live out and experience her fantasy which she has had for many years.

Then she said "And I want him in me. I really want him to fuck me."

"Well, if you really want to. I want you to go for it." I said, then added. "Next time he's in town if he ask you to go out. Accept."

"I did." She said. "He came to town yesterday and asked. I accepted for tonight. But if you don't want me.."

Again I stopped her sentence. "I want you to. I want you to screw his eyes out." I said as I leaned over and kissed her lips.

"There's one other thing you should know. He's black."

A vision of my beautiful wife with her silky skin laying under a black man, both in a frenzy as they made love flashed before my eyes. My cock was fully erect now. Straining at my pants to free itself. "I won't go if you object." She said.

Reaching over I took her hand and guided it to my groin. "What do you think?" I said.

"I think you're going to have sloppy seconds tonight." Kristen giggled.

Her hand remained in my lap, slowly massaging my swollen cock as I paid the waitress. We then walked out of the restaurant.

When we got home, I couldn't take it any more, I took my wife there on the living room floor, we were both in a frenzy, it only took a minute for both of us to come, almost at the same time. After we'd had a chance to catch our breath, she slowly disengaged her body from mine and said that she'd better take a shower, and get ready for her date. I asked if she planned on using protection with Andrew.

"We talked about that." she said. "Andrew feels like you. That too much feeling is lost with rubbers and you know how I hate those things." Stepping out of the shower she added. "Anyway, I want to feel his hot cum inside me. Then I'm going to suck him off until he cums in my mouth."

She dried herself as I watched then she came into the bedroom. The visions of her fucking this stranger was too much. My balls were beginning to ache. I needed relief again and I knew I would have the opportunity after she left.

She finally finished dressing, choosing not to wear a bra or panties. "I would be taking them off in half an hour anyway." She said. Then kissing me and saying our "I love yours." she drove off. She had not gotten out of the drive before my cock was out. Within seconds I exploded. The thick, white fluid shot from my cock with a force I had not known in years.

That was about 8:00 O'clock. It's just after two now and I've jacked myself to four other climaxes. It's almost time for her to come home. I do hope she enjoyed herself. She should, after all she's been fucking or sucking Andrew for over five hours now. I know I am going to enjoy a thoroughly messy, cum filled, pussy as she tells me about her date.

mnkind
mnkind
11 Followers