My Softball Coach Ch. 02

Story Info
They head to his house for the weekend.
2.1k words
4.55
27.7k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both knew that Ryan would not be mad at us for being together... just that he'd be very surprised since Kasey hadn't talked to him about it before. Ryan grabbed his clothes and hustled across the hallway to the bathroom and got dressed. We heard Ryan yell out from downstairs.

"Erin, Kasey, you both here!?" I quickly slid on a pair of shorts and a tank top, well, at least as quickly as I could, considering the hindrance of a cast on my ankle.

"I'm changing my clothes Ry, hold on; I'll be down in a minute!" I yelled out just as Kasey yelled "Hold on bro, I'm pissing!"

Both Kasey and I emerged into the hall at the same time and Kasey followed at my heels down the steps, in case I stumbled, so he could catch me.

As we rounded the corner at the bottom of the steps, Ryan was coming from the kitchen, sandwich in his hand. He stopped at stared.

"Erin, what the fuck happened to you?" he asked, concerned.

"I had a bit of an accident during the game today, broke my ankle, go figure," I told my older brother.

"Ouch, you doin ok?" he asked.

I nodded and explained that I'd taken pain pills.

Ryan then turned his attention to Kasey. "So bro, you just stop by to see how your star catcher is doing?" he asked eyeing him suspiciously.

Kasey turned a bit red. "Well, sorta. Actually, Ry, Erin and I got something we wanna talk to you about."

Ryan chuckled softly. "Let me guess, you all finally figured out what I've known for years? That you both have raging feelings for each other?"

Kasey and I were stunned. Ryan had known how each of us had felt and never said a word.

"Uh, well yeah... is that gonna be a problem?" Kasey asked Ryan.

"Fuck no dude. At least I know she's in good hands with you. Good luck to ya guys!" he said giving Kasey a slap on the back and me an affectionate hug.

I smiled at Ryan then at Kasey. Kasey tugged me into his arms and gave me a breath taking hug.

"Well now that that's settled, Erin you wanna head to my house for the weekend?" Kasey asked me as Ryan left the room to go take a shower.

"Sure," I answered and told him to come help me pack some stuff to take. Kasey followed me up the stairs, his hand on my shoulder the whole way, and into my room. He shut the door after I came in and I turned to him smiling. Kasey walked towards me then pulled me close and kissed me, a tender, sweet, kiss that rocked me to my toes. I groaned softly at the feelings of his hands on my waist. After a few moments we broke the kiss and he patted my ass gently.

"Ok, what do ya need?" he asked and we went ahead and packed all of the things I would need for a weekend away from home.

After I had packed I told Ryan I'd see him alter then Kasey and I piled into his truck again to head to his house. He owned a nice rancher out on the edge of town. It sat on about ten acres, mostly woods, and was completely secluded from anyone, the nearest neighbor being about five miles away.

I'd been here three or four times before and I absolutely loved the place. It was my dream house. The house was big enough to be comfortable, and not confined, but small enough to feel cozy instead of empty.

The interior of his house was done in forest greens, browns and tans. The couches in his living room were worn, soft brown leathers, and the walls were covered in dark oak planks. A 52" big screen TV dominated one wall, and another was covered in pictures of Kasey in his baseball days, his family and his friends.

Kasey told me to make myself at home, that he was going to run and get a shower. I nodded and asked him if I could put my things in his room, he said of course. I made my way back to his bedroom and then placed my bag down on the floor by the end of his bed.

I then made my way back to his living room. After he was done showering, Kasey came out, and made us dinner, some steaks and potatoes on the grill. We both ate heartily, sitting out on his porch, which overlooked a slow hill that made its way down to the stream running through Kasey's property.

We then made our way into the house again, and cuddled up together on the couch. Watching a movie later that night we both fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch. I awoke sometime the next morning, probably about 2am and smiled as I saw Kasey asleep, slight snoring sounds coming from his mouth and nose. He didn't have a shirt on, and only a pair of running shorts covered his lower half. I could feel his soft cock against the inside of my thigh.

I wiggled my way out of under his arm which was around my waist, anchoring me to him, and then I treaded as softly as I could on crutches over to the lamp on the end table and switched it on. It lit the room in a soft glow and I could see Kasey better now. I then made my way back over and knelt on the floor beside him.

Slowly and carefully I freed his limp dick from his shorts, sliding them down to around his knees. He only stirred once or twice and never woke up while I did this. I then took in his whole body with my eyes.

His shoulders were broad and tanned from working outside without a shirt on. Kasey often had coached without a shirt on during practices, much to the delight of his players. The broad shoulders tapered into a toned, flat stomach rippled with abs, and then farther to a lean waist. He only had a soft peppering of brown hair across his chest and abs, giving him a manly, yet not grizzly look.

His thighs were thick and corded with lean muscles, and also covered in a sprinkling of soft brown hairs. These thighs framed his cock, a nice 7.5"when hard, and about 1.5" thick, with a pink head that was as smooth as silk. His scrotum was a heavy sac filled with balls about the size of golf balls. The pubic hairs encasing this package were trimmed to a neat shortness.

I smiled as I eyed his dick and then slowly leaned down and kissed the very head of it. I felt it jump beneath my lips and smiled. Slowly I slid my tongue along the creases of his thighs, and around his ball sac, slowly suckling one ball into my mouth and rolling it around with my tongue. A soft sigh escaped Kasey's lips and I looked up; he still wasn't awake.

His cock was now awake though. It was slowly becoming engorged with blood. I decided to take the swelling rod into my mouth. Slowly, I licked the whole entire shaft and then all around the head before slurping the whole thing into my hot, wet mouth. It all fit easily as he was not yet fully hard.

As I began to run my tongue all around the head and shaft, I felt it swell within my mouth, slowly making the space in there more confined.

I gently used my teeth to nip at the almost fully hard shaft and I suddenly felt Kasey's hands wrap through my loose hair. My eyes darted up to his face and his eyes were wide open, watching me, with a sexy smile on his face. I smiled, my mouth full of his now rock-hard cock. I began sliding my mouth up and down his rod with more speed. I could feel it begin to pulse within my mouth, the veins in it beginning to protrude. I ran my tongue over the sensitive spot right under the head of it and Kasey moaned loudly.

"Ohhh baby, that's right," he said in a raspy voice.

After a little while more of this Kasey tugged on my shoulders and I lifted my mouth of off his now raging hard cock.

"God, come up here," he whispered hoarsely. I awkwardly got to my feet then slid up and straddled him, his cock nestled between my now wet slit. I ground my pussy against his cock and he growled in frustration.

"Baby, you keep that up and we won't even get to the main attraction," he growled between clenched teeth. I felt his hand slide between us and his finger teased me through my cotton shorts. His finger slid across my engorged clit and made me jump in pleasure. I sighed softly and my head fell back a bit. Kasey seized the opportunity and his mouth latched onto my exposed throat column. His tongue traced across my pulse and he kissed me tenderly there. His finger stroking my slit through my shorts the whole time.

"One of us is way to clothed here baby," he whispered and I took the hint. I slid my shirt off, revealing my 36c tits, since I wasn't wearing a bra, and then I awkwardly slid my shorts off, which showed him my glistening pussy, since I had no underwear on either.

"You are gorgeous," Kasey said as he stared into my eyes, his hands running up and down my sides, around the edges of my breasts. He then began to cup and knead my breasts in his large hands, his calloused thumbs teasing the nipples into rock hard little peaks.

I whimpered in pleasure as he leaned forward and latched his lips around one nipple, his tongue tracing circles around it. As he did this, one hand traveled down and held onto my waist and the other slowly slid through the crease of my slit. His fingers came away soaked with juices and he smiled up at me. Slowly, he eased a finger up into my tight canal. I moaned softly in pleasure, my hips arching up off of his to give him better access.

He began to slowly thrust that finger in and out of me, getting me ready for what we both truly wanted.

"Baby, are you ready?" he gasped as I ground myself upon his throbbing cock.

I smiled and nodded. Before I knew what was happening, Kasey had me on my back beneath him, and his cock was poised at my entrance. I smiled up at him and he pressed against me, the head of it easing into my entrance slowly. I could feel myself being stretched by his thickness and whimpered in fulfillment. He smiles down at me and then leaned forward, kissing my lips as he eased all the way in.

After he was buried fully in me, he began to ease back out again. I could feel every centimeter of that beautiful piece of male meat moving within me. I could already feel myself wanting to cum. Kasey must have known this because he reached down and pinched my clit lightly, sending me over the edge, my pussy spasming around his cock. He groaned and picked the pace up some. My orgasm obviously spurred him on. He continued to play with my clit and quickly brought me to the brink again. I could feel the ridge of the head of his cock moving within me and cried out his name softly in pleasure.

Kasey's forehead was beaded in sweat from the heat we were generating. His eyes gazed down into mine and I saw them glaze over in passion. The last few thrusts his slammed into me and I felt the first spurt of his juices splash against the walls of my canal. This feeling caused me to have yet another orgasm, a first in my book, and I cried out loudly as I came. My pussy convulsed around him as he spurted cum deep in my belly.

After the most intense orgasms of both of our lives, Kasey moved me aside a bit and cuddled me up beside him.

"God Erin, you are amazing," he said as he nibbled at my ear.

I giggled softly and nuzzled into his neck. "You too baby, you're incredible."

We lie there for the rest of the morning, cuddling and stroking each other. The sun came up about 5:45am and we went out onto the deck to watch it together. As I sat there wrapped in Kasey's arms I couldn't help but think that this was the happiest I had been in a long, long time. I smiled up at him in the dawn's early light and he smiled back, leaning in to kiss me softly.