My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,297 Followers

And then Neal began to fuck her, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy as she rotated her ass against him, eagerly fucking him back. And then Neal arched his back as he began to cum, filling Carol's pussy, cum obviously oozing out from around his cock as he emptied his balls inside of her.

When he finished, Carol was laying on her chest, her ass up in the air, her pussy full of Neal's cock and cum. Then Neal slowly withdrew his cock from Carol's pussy and Karen was able to see right into it. And it was beautiful, the lips thick and spread, protruding, with her swollen clit protruding out from between her lips, cum oozing from her hole.

Neal said something to her about the bathroom and then he was getting to his feet and coming towards the hallway where I was watching. I quickly backed up, almost making it to my bedroom door before Neal entered the hallway, a grin on his face when he saw me. He followed me into my room, his wet, gooey cock swinging in front of him.

"I knew you'd watch," he said, grinning at me. "Did you like it?"

"Oh, Neal," I said, dropping to my knees in front of him. "It was beautiful," I told him just before opening my mouth and sucking his still wet cock in, tasting Carol's fresh pussy juices all over him. "Umm, she sure does have a sweet pussy."

"She sure does," Neal agreed, his hand caressing his mother's head as she continued to suck his cock back to a state of erection. "I better get back now," he said, gently disengaging his now-hard cock from his mother's mouth.

"I expect some of that, if not tonight, then in the morning like always," Karen told her son as she got to her feet.

"Absolutely," Neal agreed with a big smile. "How could I start the day without it?"

Karen followed Neal back down the hall, watching as he knelt down on the floor next to a snoozing Carol, rolling her over and spreading her legs, lifting them over his shoulders and sliding his cock once more into her pussy. Karen could hear her groaning as Neal pumped her pussy. He fucked her for almost 30 minutes before Karen saw signs of his imminent orgasm. She was secretly delighted when Neal pulled his still hard cock from Carol's pussy, dripping juices, and sat her up, guiding his cock into her mouth. Karen watched in fascination as Carol sucked Neal's cock. It surprised her to see that she could easily take the entire thing into her mouth and down her throat.

And then Neal began to cum in Carol's mouth. She reacted by gripping his cock in her hand and directing the stream of cum into her open mouth. Karen watched as spurt after spurt shot into Carol's mouth. She would shoot her tongue out every once in a while to lick and tease the head of Neal's cock, and then she finally glued her lips to the head and sucked, her tongue teasing every bit of cum from his slit as Neal groaned in delight. When the two of them collapsed on the floor together, Karen went to her room, highly excited, and masturbated herself to two orgasms before finally falling asleep.

The next morning Karen was awakened by the sensation of weight settling on her bed. As she opened her eyes and rolled over, Neal was straddling her chest, his hard, dripping cock pointing at her face. Smiling, Karen opened her mouth and began to suck her son's cock, tasting Carol's pussy juices as well as his cum all over it. Then Neal flipped her onto her stomach and spread her legs, opening her pussy and asshole to him. Karen wasn't sure where she was going to get fucked until she felt Neal's cock sliding into her wet pussy. She sighed in delight as he began to fuck her.

Neal's cock had never felt so good, it seemed to her, coming right from a young sweet pussy to hers. She writhed on the bed as Neal slammed his cock in and out of her, hard and proud as her pussy happily ate him. After what seemed like an eternity, Karen felt Neal's cock begin to swell and then she felt him explode inside of her, cum shooting into her pussy as she milked his cock.

Then Neal's cock slid from her pussy and he pulled her up onto her knees, her face and chest still pressed into the bed, and she felt her pussy being eaten. She so liked being sucked after Neal fucked her and she knew Neal liked it, too. She sighed as she felt the tongue probing up into her, tasting all the combined juices, sucking on her clit. Therefore, she was totally surprised when Neal lifted her face from the bed and guided his still wet cock into her open mouth.

As Karen sucked her son's cock in shock, she realized that it had to be someone else eating her pussy and that it must be Carol, Neal's date. The thought excited her even more as she devoured her son's cock, sucking him like she had never sucked before, loving the sensation of a tongue in her pussy as she sucked him. And then Karen felt her pussy abandoned and then Neal pulled his cock from her mouth as Carol swung a leg over her head, lowering her gooey, spunk-filled pussy onto her mouth. Karen eagerly stuck her tongue up into Carol's pussy, tasting her juices fully and also Neal's cum. She had never had sex with another woman before, but she found herself eating pussy like it was the only thing in the world. Carol tasted so good. And then she felt Neal between her legs, his tongue in her pussy, eating her at the same time she was sucking his cum from his girlfriend's pussy.

And that's how they spent the rest of the day, fucking and sucking in every possible combination, Neal fucking both their pussies and asses several times, then resting while they enjoyed a 69 for almost an hour. And all this without any talk other than sex talk. Just pure unadulterated sex.

Neal later told her how he had admitted to Carol what their relationship was when she began expressing an interest in trying out more varied sexual experiences, including a threesome with another woman. Carol became what was only the first of many girlfriends that Neal would share with her.

And then there was the time that Neal had come home from college with his football teammate and roommate Nate, the biggest, blackest man Karen had ever seen. He was more than 6'5" tall and almost 300 pounds of solid muscle which rippled all over his body. Karen couldn't help staring at the obvious package bulging between his legs as he towered over her.

That evening after they had eaten, Karen had changed into a short nightgown and gone to Neal's room when she heard Nate go into the shower. She had missed him so much and just couldn't wait to get some of his cock. She pushed him back on the bed, pulling his shorts down and releasing his already hard cock, which she instantly engulfed, savoring the taste of her son's cock once again. She was on her knees, her nightgown pulled up over her ass which was pointing at the door as she sucked Neal's cock. She felt Neal's hand on the back of her head almost at the same time she felt a cock pressing into her from behind. A very large cock. A very, very large cock, she realized as it slowly pushed into her pussy, stretching her like she had never been stretched before.

Karen had continued sucking her son's cock, aware that it was obviously Nate behind her stuffing his monster cock into her pussy. When she felt his belly pressing against her ass, she lifted her face from Neal's cock and looked back over her shoulder at Nate, a big grin on his face as he stood with his cock buried in her pussy. Then he started to fuck her and Karen returned to sucking Neal's cock. She couldn't believe how big his cock seemed as it slid in and out of her pussy, triggering a multiple orgasm that just wouldn't stop.

Neal had just cum in her mouth, filling it several times and causing her to quickly swallow when she felt Nate's cock leave her pussy. Following the urging of both their hands, Karen had turned around to face a black cock that more resembled a baseball bat, huge, hard, dripping with juices. She opened her mouth and wrapped a hand part way around the shaft, bringing it into her mouth and tasting a black cock for the first time, and one covered with her own pussy juices, too.

She found herself challenged to suck such a huge cock. It was so hard to fit it into her mouth. And then Neal was pulling her onto her knees on the bed, never letting her lose Nate's big black cock from her mouth. She felt his cock slide into her pussy, once, twice, then it slid up to her asshole and pushed in. Karen almost fainted when she felt Neal's cock push into her ass, filling her like Nate's cock had done to her pussy and was now doing to her mouth. Neal began fucking her ass while she still sucked Nate's cock.

And then Nate's cock erupted in her mouth. Never had Karen been presented with so much cum at once. She actually couldn't swallow fast enough to keep it from dribbling out the sides of her mouth and running down her chin, even though she gulped five or six times, each time swallowing a mouthful of hot cum. Just as Nate finally finished shooting cum into her mouth, Neal erupted in her ass, filling her with his cum, too. For the rest of the night, and indeed, the next three days, Neal and Nate fucked and sucked her almost dead. She didn't put on any clothes the whole time. Hardly 15 minutes would go by and one of them would grab her and fuck her mouth, pussy, or ass. And more often than not, it was both of them at the same time. It was the most sexually satisfying few days of her entire life and Karen knew she looked forward to Nate visiting again. As they both stood ready to return to school, Karen couldn't help dropping to her knees and sucking both of them off one more time, making them promise to come back again real soon.

Karen smiled as she thought back on that first time Neal had shared her with another man. After that there were many times when Neal would share her with his friends, both male and female. Like that first Christmas after he had gone to college, after he had brought Nate home.

Neal had shown up unexpectedly with company, Nate, two other equally large members of the football team, and Tammy, an incredibly beautiful black girl who was introduced as one of the varsity cheerleaders. They had all seemed so nice, but Karen remembered being a bit uncomfortable, first because she just couldn't wait to get to Neal's cock, and secondly, because of Nate being there and also wanting his cock again, too. But they had all eaten dinner together and Karen had learned that they actually had 10 days of break before they had to get back to school for the fall semester.

After they had cleaned up from dinner, with everyone pitching in, they adjourned to the living room and Neal produced a couple of bottles of Grand Marnier and poured everyone drinks. After a couple of drinks, Neal and the others convinced Tammy to give an exhibition of her cheerleading moves, ostensibly so Karen could see how talented she was. At first demurring, Tammy finally agreed and went to change. When she returned, she was wearing her cheerleading outfit, short skirt and halter top with white tennis shoes. The light blue color of the outfit really contrasted the chocolate color of her skin and her very full breasts filled the halter top, the outlines of her nipples clearly visible as well as a deep décolletage.

Tammy began by doing some stretches, her elbows to the floor in front of her, splits forward and to the sides, and then finally a backbend. Because her skirt was so short, Karen was able to easily see that Tammy was wearing no panties and that her pussy was shaved smooth. When she pushed herself back upright, she had a smile on her face. Then she began to do some kicks and again her pussy was easily visible to everyone. Karen noticed that all the boys had smiles on their faces as they watched Tammy. When she lifted her foot over her head and hooked her ankle around the back of her head, standing on one foot, there were some whistles from the boys as her pussy was plainly exposed and obviously very wet.

Neal had taken that moment to mention that I had been taking yoga and aerobics classes for several years and that I was also very flexible. Tammy immediately suggested that I try some of the moves she was doing. When one of the boys joked that it would be better if I had an outfit like Tammy's, too, she replied that she had a spare. That she always did. We were about the same size, so I reluctantly, sort of, got talked into trying it on.

When we went to the other room and Tammy produced the spare outfit, I quickly dropped my clothes and began to pull it on. Tammy commented on what a good body I had as she helped me tie the halter top. Stepping back to take a critical look, Tammy smiled.

"You look like some tasty co-ed," she said, taking me by the hand and pulling me back into the living room with her where we were greeted by cheers and whistles and the clapping of hands.

I tried my best to keep up with Tammy, but she was almost half my age, and even though I was in good shape, I was nowhere near as flexible as she was. When Tammy knelt down on the floor and laid back until her shoulders were on the ground, there were shouts of encouragement as her skirt pulled up, exposing her spread pussy. When I knelt down to also try, I knew they were all staring at my naked pussy as I felt my skirt pull up.

Then Tammy pushed up into a backbend, only her hands and feet touching the floor. As Karen thought about trying to get up into a backbend, several of the boys surrounded Tammy, quickly stripping her of her halter top and skirt, leaving her totally naked. Suddenly hands were lifting her up into a backbend and then her clothes vanished, too, leaving her totally exposed.

Karen felt her pussy getting really wet and knew that they could see the juices between her spread pussy lips. When Karen felt a tongue slide between her pussy lips, tasting her, she sighed, only to have a large black cock slide into her open mouth. Hands gently lowered her to the ground on her back, the cock never leaving her mouth and the tongue never leaving her pussy.

After a while Karen felt her legs being lifted and a cock slid into her pussy. As much as it was possible to sigh around Nate's huge cock, Karen sighed as she got fucked. Though she couldn't see, she could hear and knew that Tammy was also getting some special treatment right next to her on the ground. She found herself wondering where Neal was in this mix.

"Remember, don't cum in their mouths," she heard him say from over her, confirming that it was he fucking her.

Then it wasn't too long and Karen felt Neal's cock swell up and then explode inside of her, filling her pussy with his cum. When he finished cumming, he moved to have her suck his cock clean and she was able to see that Tammy indeed was getting the same treatment. And the size of the cocks she was getting treated by was truly impressive. And then she was sucking Neal's cum-covered cock while Nate stuffed his huge cock into her pussy and took up where Neal had left off. And very shortly he, too, came inside of her, adding to the huge load Neal had given her. When he finished cumming, he, too, moved up to her head so that she could suck him clean, his cock covered with her pussy juices and his and Neal's cum all at once. And it tasted so good.

And then Nate took his cock from her mouth and Tammy was rolling over on top of her, her obviously freshly fucked pussy spread open right in front of her face, cum drooling from her hole from the two other boys who had just fucked her. When she felt Tammy's tongue slide into her pussy as she sucked the cum cocktail filling her, she dove into Tammy's pussy, feasting madly on her gooey pussy, tasting her and the other two boys for the first time.

Karen couldn't believe how much cum filled Tammy's pussy as she sucked her. Mouthful after mouthful she sucked and swallowed until finally she was eating fresh clean pussy, and tasty pussy at that. She herself had cum at least a half a dozen times as Tammy feasted on her pussy, stopping at last and rolling off of her, leaving Karen looking up at the smiling faces of the four boys, their cocks once again hard and standing out in front of them.

For the rest of that night and the next 9 days, Karen had functioned as a sex toy, servicing by fucking and sucking all four of the boys and Tammy, too. She spent more time with 2-4 cocks filling her than she imagined possible and was truly sorry when they all had to go back to school after the Christmas break. But there were other times after that when Neal would show up with a group of friends, and then Karen would get all the cock and pussy she could handle.

But now he was married almost two years to Cindy, a wonderful girl. Tall and blonde and beautiful, she had been living with them for almost three years now. Karen smiled as she softly turned the handle on their bedroom door and entered, seeing in the dim light Neal on top of Cindy, his ass moving up and down as he pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy, her legs wrapped around his back. Reaching between his legs, Karen carefully found and held Neal's balls, gently rolling them in her hand before letting her hand slide down around his slippery shaft and into Cindy's wet pussy. They both began to moan and Karen could feel her son's cock spurting cum into his wife's pussy. When he had finished, he rolled off of her onto his back and Karen dove into Cindy's cum-filled pussy, drinking up the cum cocktail that filled her, sucking on her delicious pussy until she came twice more and was totally clean. Then she turned her attention to her son's cock, sucking it into her mouth, savoring the flavor of the two of them all over him, not stopping until he was clean and very hard again, at which time she crawled up the bed and straddled him, sliding his cock up into her pussy as she once again got her morning fuck from her dear son. When she had finished, Cindy crawled between her legs, sucking on her pussy before sucking her husband's cock clean.

"Umm, good morning," Karen cooed in contentment.

"Good morning, mom," Neal said as Cindy mounted his now hard cock once more.

"It's going to be a nice day, isn't it?" Karen commented, watching as Cindy rode Neal's cock.

"It always is," Cindy commented, "when you're around to suck us off first thing in the morning."

"Well, I am Neal's mother, after all," Karen said with a smile, rolling over and planting her pussy on Neal's face as Cindy continued to ride his cock.


TryAnything
TryAnything
9,297 Followers
12