My Son

Story Info
A father learns to love cock
2.3k words
4.42
141.5k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers

You know the saying about old dogs, well I learned a few new tricks and I learned them from my son. He lives with me and since he finished school, he’s been working out regularly. He was a big boy during his school years and since then, he decided that he wanted to improve his strength and lose some weight at the same time. He started going to a particular gym and has continued for two years now. There has been quite an improvement in him in that time and now, he was quite good looking and very trim and athletic. The only thing is that I’ve always suspected that maybe he wasn’t all that interested in girls but more so in men but I never found any proof until one day when he came home with a hunk.

I don’t know what else to call this guy. He was built like a football player, trim waist, flat stomach and well-defined chest, at least what I could see of it. He was about 6 feet and had the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen. When he smiled, his whole face lit up and it was very contagious. John introduced us and told me they were going to spend a little time in his room watching some videos. Pete didn’t look like the type of guy who would sit and watch videos but I watched them disappear into John’s room anyway.

About half an hour later, I heard a yell come from John’s room. I didn’t pay too much attention to it until I heard it again a few minutes later. I got up and went to investigate and stood by the door listening. I couldn’t hear too much but I could hear some muffled sounds. Then I heard a loud groan and a sigh. Not knowing what was going on, I knocked on the door and asked if everything was all right. John answered in kind of a raspy voice that they were okay. I stood there for a minute or so more, then turned to leave when I heard another groan followed by a loud grunt. I was going to knock again but decided that maybe I should see what was going on in the room so I reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

I had never invaded John’s privacy before but there I was, standing in his doorway. I took in the two of them, Pete completely naked, standing behind John with his cock buried deep in John’s ass. He was pumping his hard cock in and out of John and didn’t stop when I opened the door. He looked around at me in kind of a haze but kept fucking my son. John was in no position to argue as he was on his knees, bent over, his ass raised in the air while Pete thrust in and out of him. John didn’t hear me and I didn’t say anything but just stood and watched them.

I couldn’t take my eyes off that long cock, as it appeared and disappeared as Pete continued fucking John. I could see the moisture surrounding it as it sawed into John and it was so thick around, I wondered how it could fit in John’s back hole so easily. Pete used long and steady strokes, his balls hanging down under John’s ass and slapping it every time he thrust fully into him. It made an audible noise and as I watched them, I found myself wondering what it would be like to have a hard cock deep inside my bowels and feel it explode, sending hot sticky come throughout my canal.

Just from thinking about it, my cock started to rise in my pants. I was sure the two wouldn’t notice it, because they were to involved in what they were doing, but I was wrong.

Pete noticed it and smiled, not stopping.

“You like what you see, don’t you,” he said, staring at the growing bulge in my pants.

That was the first time John realized I was standing there watching them and he tried to get up but Pete held him down and kept thrusting in and out of him.

“You’d like to find out what’s it like to have a hard cock in your ass, wouldn’t you?” Pete asked.

I didn’t answer. Pete kept fucking John while he stared at me.

“Well, do you want to find out what it’s like?” he asked.

I mumbled something and stepped closer to the two of them. Pete smiled as John still tried to get up.

“That looks like it needs some help,” Pete said, motioning to the bulge in my pants. “Why don’t you come over here and let me help you.”

As if in a trance, I walked over and stood beside Pete and for the first time, I could smell the sex in the air. Without a thought, I put my hand on his cock as it emerged from John’s ass and felt its hardness and girth. I was amazed at its texture and I half closed my eyes. I felt Pete reach down and rub his hand across the front of my pants, probing my hardness and then he found my zipper and was pulling it down. I moved so he could unzip me easier and undid my pants at the same time. He reached inside my pants and rubbed my cock through my underwear.

I was completely in this guy’s control. There was something about him that just overran any doubts I had and I felt completely comfortable having him undress me and caress me. I could see John’s eyes watching what was going on and they were as big as saucers. I knew he didn’t know what was going on and he was dumb founded to see his father letting a complete stranger grope and undress him.

Pete pulled the elastic waistband out and reached inside my shorts, wrapping his hand around my cock. I groaned at his touch, it was so sensual and soft yet manly. I heard John grunt and Pete thrust into him again and again, keeping him beneath him while groping my cock and balls. I let my pants fall to the floor and lowered my underwear to the point where they fell to the floor too. Stepping out of them, I spread my legs and let Pete run his hand under my balls, cupping them and squeezing them lightly before coming back to my cock.

“You’re pretty big,” Pete said, smiling at me. He reached around and ran his finger up my crack, which made me jump because I hadn’t expected it. He found my hole and pressed against it, making me jump again.

“I’m going to enjoy this,” he said, smiling. “Fucking son and father all in one day.”

Pete had complete control of both John and I and we would have done anything he asked. He pulled out of John and turned towards me, his hard cock sticking straight out at me, all wet and slimy.

“Wrap your hand around this and feel what’s going to be in your ass in a few minutes,” he said.

I did as he said and wrapped my hand around his cock, rubbing up and down its length, feeling every bump and vein on it. My head was spinning and I wanted him so badly to fuck me. I closed my eyes and the vision of him mounting me entered my mind. I could see him fucking me with long, hard thrusts and I could only imagine what it was going to feel like. I opened my eyes and quickly took my shirt off. I looked at Pete, hoping he would tell me to get down beside John and raise my ass. He seemed to sense that I was waiting for him.

“Lay down beside John and spread your legs wide open. John, get between his legs and lick his ass hole. Make it nice and wet.”

John did as Pete told him and I felt my son’s tongue running up and down my crack, the tip of it, probing at my hole. He licked and sucked on me, sending me into another world, a world a wanton lust, a world foreign to me. It felt strange to have my ass licked and sucked but the warm, wet feeling I was getting was making me want more and more. I reached around and held my cheeks open for John and I could feel his tongue and nose against my hole as he probed harder, trying to enter me. He replaced his tongue with a finger and as he kept licking all around my hole, he pressed his finger against it and I felt it give in, his finger entering me slowly.

There was a little pain but I didn’t want him to stop so I didn’t say anything. He pushed his finger in a little further and the pain subsided a little. Now he started to move his finger, in and out, in and out, opening up my hole for Pete. I looked up at Pete briefly and he was watching what John was doing intently.

“Dad, just push down with your gut, like you’re going to take a crap and relax,” John told me and I found it easier to take his finger deeper.

“Ok, let me fuck him,” Pete said, half-pushing John out of the way.

Taking hold of my ankles, he pulled my legs further apart and I felt the head of his hard cock graze my hole. He ran it up and down my crack, getting it wet from the licking John had done, then he pointed it at me and pushed forward. At first nothing happened, then I felt my hole giving slowly. Suddenly, his head entered me. The pain that shot through me was overwhelming. I opened my mouth to tell him to stop but I couldn’t get the words out. They froze in my mouth. My eyes watered and I tried to roll over but Pete held me in place and pushed even further up into me.

“Remember, Dad. Push down with your gut,” I heard John through a haze. “The pain will go away soon.”

I hoped so because I was in a world of hurt but I couldn’t do anything about it because Pete was holding my legs too far apart for me to move. He pushed his cock further up into me as the pain shot through me again. Finally, he stopped and the pain steadied. He held himself against my ass and I could feel his heavy balls against my skin. When the pain subsided a bit, he started to move and pulled his cock just about completely out of me, leaving the head inside me. He stopped again and waited. He seemed to know what I was going through. He thrust forward slowly again and I felt the thickness of him filling my canal completely as it slid up to the hilt. This time he didn’t stop but started to withdraw again.

The pain was almost gone now and all I felt was the erotic feeling of his cock, sliding in and out of me and I grabbed my own cock and started to pump it. Pete smiled down at me and sped up a bit, his balls starting to slap against my ass every time he thrust fully down into me. The feeling overcame me and I writhed under him, urging him by trying to push harder against his thrusts. He had me now. I was completely in his control and all I could do was enjoy the fucking he was giving me.

“Fuck, you are tight,” he grunted. “It’s been a long time since I’ve been inside such a tight hole.”

I didn’t know if that was a compliment or not but it didn’t matter, all I wanted, was him to keep fucking me with his huge cock.

“Pump that cock deep into me,” I yelled at him. “Fuck me harder. Make me your slut.”

“Fuck you are enjoying this aren’t you?” he asked, a smile widening across his face as he continued pumping his full length into me again and again. “Never thought you would enjoy a cock in your ass so much, did you?”

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Keep pumping, that sausage into me. Fill my ass with hot come.”

“Oh fuck,” he suddenly said. “I’m coming in your ass.”

“Do it. Fill my ass with your hot come.”

He grunted as I felt his cock twitch and then a warming sensation came over my anus as he started coming, spraying come deep into me while he held himself against my ass, his balls resting against me.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck.”

I pushed against him trying to milk his balls out of all their come until he stepped back, his cock sliding out of me with a slight pop and his come started running down my still wide open legs. Pete looked down at my ass and then around at John.

“You want a try, stud?” he asked John. “He’s wide open for you. Fuck his ass.”

Before I could move, John and Pete changed places and I found my son’s cock sliding up into my ass. He started thrusting faster than Pete had and it didn’t take long for him to start to add his load of come to that already inside me. He groaned loudly as he filled my canal. Then he quickly pulled out. Finally, I was able to put my legs down and stretch out. I could feel the come underneath me sticking to me but I didn’t care. My ass was a little sore but I had enjoyed the two of them fucking me so much, I wished they would do it again.

They didn’t that day but it wasn’t long before we started meeting regularly where Pete and John would fuck me several times in one session ending with me taking my frustration out on one of them by fucking them hard. What did I learn from my son, well, it is the love of big cocks and having them deep up inside my ass, fucking the hell out of me.

rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers