My Son

Story Info
I want my son to look.
1.6k words
4.31
247.8k
270
44

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the start of my experiences with my son.

It all started about a year ago when I accidentally flashed my bare 40dd breasts to my then, 18 year old son. It was a complete accident, I was only dressed in my dressing gown after having been in the shower and I was in the kitchen clearing up after breakfast.

Tom and my younger son Sam were there with me. They were both sitting down eating breakfast and as I emptied the dishwasher, I became aware of Tom's eyes following me around the room as I put things away.

It wasn't until I had almost finished, when I noticed that my dressing gown had come loose and my breasts became visible to his view as it opened and closed as I bent over.

I was shocked that Tom was trying to look at my naked body and that he was enjoying it and that he had no intention of telling me that I was exposing myself to him.

I was also shocked at how my body was reacting!

My pussy was tingling and my nipples were starting to get hard.

I was even more shocked at how I reacted to the knowledge that Tom was looking. Instead of covering up, I started to fill the dishwasher, even going as far as taking my time when I was loading stuff into the bottom tray, knowing that my gown was gaping open as I bent over, showing my tits to my son.

My nipples were rock hard and my pussy was wet. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying exposing myself to him.

That was a year ago.

From then on, when the opportunity arose, I would let Tom see me in various stages of dress. Sometimes in my underwear, or in my nightie, or just in a towel or my dressing gown.

It was always subtle and appeared either accidental or unknowing on my part. I especially liked the 'unknowing' times, it excited me knowing that Tom was looking at me, thinking I wasn't ware of what I was revealing.

Each time though, I wanted to go a little bit further, as he seemed very interested in what I was "allowing" him to see, but I didn't have the nerve.

Then I found Literotica and I started reading the stories. I found myself more and more interested in the incest stories.

Stories written by one particular female writer interested me most of all.

And at the start of this year, I contacted her and we began exchanging emails. They concerned both our mutual teasing of our sons and I found that with her support (and daring), I wanted to see how far I could go with my teasing.

The results of my teasing are detailed in the following emails.

They are the emails that I sent to my friend, minus her name, so they are written as such and aren't trying to win any contests.

Depending on the response, I will post the next email.

Here is what happened earlier this evening.

Before you read it, can I just say that I have enjoyed today tremendously.

Thank you, you are a lovely woman who has opened up parts of me I never knew were there.

I have to go now as hubby is in but I'll try and check in with you early tomorrow morning to see what you think...

Well I saw Tom's car pull up on the drive so I told his younger brother that I was going to have a shower. But he was on his Playstation so World War three could have kicked off right then and he would be oblivious to it until he was either thirsty or hungry!

So I went up and got in the shower and I heard Tom come upstairs and go into his room.

I came out with just a towel around me that was slightly smaller than I would normally use to cover myself with and another, much smaller one on my head.

Tom's bedroom door was open and I wondered, if I had the guts to go through with my plan.

I stood in the open doorway and nervously, I said hi.

He was on his computer and he said hi but didn't look up. I asked him if he was hungry and I took the towel off my head and I began to dry my hair with it. He glanced up and I saw his eyes go like a rabbit caught in car headlights.

As I stood there drying my hair in front of him, I was well aware of just how small and low the towel was around me and that I was showing a large amount of bare breast to him. Nothing that would pass as indecent but much more than I would normally display around the house, especially if his father had been home.

I had deliberately done my towel up right between my breasts and I could feel it opening and closing gently around the top of my thighs as I dried my hair.

I asked Tom how work had been and he answered me but I could feel his eyes trying to bore between the gap in my towel as it opened and closed in time to my now vigorous hair drying!

I was not sure how much or what he could see exactly but he started asking me how my day had been. Something he has never asked before so I was guessing he was trying to keep me there as long as possible.

I turned slightly to block his view to see if he really was trying to get a look at me and he got up and went and sat on his bed, all the while asking me what had I been doing today. This meant that he was now no more than three or four feet in front of me which gave him an even better and closer view of the gap in my towel!!

I couldn't believe that my own son was actually trying to look at my body so I did something that I had honestly never planned on doing at all. I had only planned to tease him with the possibility of the briefest of glimpses through my towel but now some other thought had entered my head.

I stood there drying the back of my hair with the towel and both my hands behind my head and I pushed my tits out as far as they would go. I could feel the towel becoming looser and looser as I answered Tom and I knew that if I didn't stop it very quickly, it would suddenly come completely undone and be on the floor where I would be completely naked in front of my 19 year old son.

As I dried the back of my head, I took a deep breath, arched my back slightly and I felt the towel give up the struggle and gravity then took over and did the rest.

It fell to the floor and I let out a scream which I didn't have to put on! It was more a release of the nervous tension that I was feeling than anything else.

I looked at Tom and I could see that his eyes were all over my body. He didn't know where to look first!

I held the towel I had been drying my hair with in front of me but it was a small towel and couldn't really cover all of me. It would either cover my pussy or my 40dd tits which I noticed were fully erect by now but not both.

So I chose to cover my pussy with it and I saw Tom's eyes shift to my uncovered nipples which were now feeling hard as bullets.

I knew I had to do something to make this seem a complete accident so I bent down quickly and made a show of grabbing the towel that was around my feet.

But I was standing on the corner of it which was not in my game plan at all, so as I tried to pick it up, it fell back to the floor and I could feel Tom's eyes all over my tits as they hung there, feet from his face.

By now I really did want to cover up so I quickly stepped off the towel, picked it up and I wrapped it around me which gave him one last view of my nakedness as I closed the gap.

I mumbled an embarrassing apology and retreated to my room where I shut the door and fell onto my bed.

I was shaking as |I couldn't believe what I had just done in front of my son!

But I had to admit that the feeling I was feeling right then, knowing that he had looked at my naked body, had actually moved seats to get a better view AND then seeing the look on his face as he looked at me was a delicious feeling that had me reaching down between my legs.

I know it was all wrong but it was an exciting moment straight out of one of your stories. The difference being that it won't be going any further than it already has.

So I have my new friend to blame for that. lol

Because of her, I have a new found courage to do something that I never thought I would be brave enough to do.

Perhaps I should stop reading her wonderful stories as today has been a day of firsts in more ways than one.

Who knows where it will end...