My Son In My Clothes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several times I had been out with my sister and her friends, all of them were sluts, but I never once got off with any of the blokes who hit on me, not in all the years my husband spent in the navy. It was hard to resist sometimes when some cute young guy offers it on a plate, I'll admit that, but I never did. I just kept myself to my Greek boss, right or wrong that was how it was.

So my son knew everything, I didn't know why he didn't confront me with it. But he obviously got off on it, and modelled himself on me. So where would this lead us to now, a slut mother, a son that liked to wear my clothes, and a husband that had mistress somewhere waiting in the wings?

The next day at breakfast Nick could hardily look at his son. I was ready to dive across the table to separate them if I needed to. Nick went back to the ship two days early. Of course I had a hunch where he was really going, and me being me I told him so. He didn't even try to deny it, and I spent the next 10 minutes, cleaning up the shattered vase from the carpet inside the front door.

After he had been back at sea for a month, I got back into my routine. I guess being alone while Nick was away for all those years had hardened me. The crying at night had stopped for the last week too. It was as if I had already made up my mind my marriage was over. So, like I say, I got back into the habit of being a one parent family. Kevin was my only concern once again, well for the next two months. We hadn't mentioned what had happened when we caught him in my clothes. Not until we sat watching telly one night, and there on our screen was Lily Savage. For those of you who don't know Lily Savage is a drag artist. So there he was going through his comedy routine, in wig, high heels, and a long flowing gown. I think both Kevin and I were cringing together. He seemed to be sinking deeper into the chair.

"I know what you are thinking," he suddenly shrieked.

I sat there as he ran up to his bedroom and slammed the door. I sat there trying to think of a way out of this. Eventually I went up to his room. I tapped on the door and let myself in.

"Is that what you think of me? Do you think I looked like that, like some clown?" he mumbled.

I shook my head.

"You do, I know you do. I can't help it, but I don't want to be laughed at, and you did," he snapped.

"Honey, I wasn't laughing at you I was giggling at the jokes. Okay you did look a little funny that night, but I honestly wasn't thinking of you when I was laughing."

He opened a drawer and pulled out a crumpled leaflet. I think my face drained of colour as I read it.

"My god, you have got to be kidding?" I mumbled.

"Don't worry, I haven't decided yet. Besides, I can't afford them anyway," he said with a sad look on his face.

"No way are you growing bloody tits!" I yelled, "That does it, first thing in the morning I'm taking you to the doctor. We'll get this ridiculous idea out of your head once and for all."

"You can't stop me if I want to, besides I got the leaflet from Doctor Adams."

The next day I waited outside the doctor's surgery before it even opened. The doctor got a right earful and a few choice words. He just sat there as calm as you like, the fucking prick!

I went home with his words echoing round my head. He reckoned Kevin was going through a phase, and he would grow out of it in a month or two. He said he never had any intention of providing Kevin with hormone pills, but if Kevin wanted he could get them some other way. But at least this way the doctor could monitor Kevin and try and help him over what he was sure was just some fad.

I suppose what he said made sense. Maybe I just wasn't thinking straight, still it wouldn't hurt for me to try and put Kevin off, would it?

Kevin wouldn't even speak to me for the next few days. He spent his time at home up in his room, so dear old mummy put her plan into action.

"Kevin, what are you doing today?" I said at breakfast.

"The cup final is at 3," he mumbled.

"Girls don't like football," I said with a chuckle.

He looked at me for a moment, and I could see the suspicion in his eyes.

"Some girls do," he mumbled.

"Well, okay, but I know it is your favourite team playing."

"Yeah, we should win. It is our first final for 5 years. It really is quite exciting."

I could see the enthusiasm in his face, he loved football and he had often gone to watch his team with his dad when he was home. It was probably the only thing that they shared together.

"So why don't we watch telly this afternoon, you say it starts at 3?"

"Yeah, do you really want to watch it?" he said with a big grin.

I ignored his question.

"Look, about this wearing girl's clothes thing, well, maybe when your dad is away it isn't so bad. I mean if I supervise it."

He looked a little shocked, his mouth opened several times but words just didn't come out.

"Look, why don't we go up to my room and find you something to wear? I always wanted a daughter. I guess when your dad is away it is okay, well, what do you think?"

I could see in his face he thought all his Christmases had come at once, his team in the cup final and his mum offering to dress him up!

"But, why, I mean why are you doing this now?" he asked.

"Darling, I don't want you getting those pills. But I recognise you have a need, I'm willing to meet you somewhere in the middle, so what do you reckon?"

Even now I knew I had him. He couldn't even wait for the worm to start wriggling on the hook.

"Mum, I haven't decided on the pills anyway, and maybe I won't. I mean, I know how much it would hurt you, and believe me I have considered that. But like I said I haven't decided yet."

I nodded and smiled.

"Right, go and run a bath and use some of my bubble bath, in the pink bottle."

I watched him trying not to race upstairs. I had a cigarette and waited until I heard the bath water running down the drain.

12