My Son Joe The Dynamo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,047 Followers

"Forgive me for intruding ladies," I said, "I've been watching and you got me so excited I had to join in."

I stripped off my shorts and tee shirt and stood there naked except for my boots.

Eileen recovered from her surprise and smiled.

"Well who's a naughty girl? You watched us? You deserve to be punished you little voyeur!"

She put her hands on my bare hips and turned me toward her friend.

"Look at this little woodland nympho, Kendra! Isn't she cute?"

Eileen caressed my nipples. She was obviously trying to make Kendra jealous.

"Ooh! She feels nice. Does she remind you of Jessica? No, I don't think so, she's much better looking."

Eileen ran her hand teasingly down my belly and her fingers touched my clit. She fingered me for a few moments, making me sigh with pleasure. Then she sniffed her fingers and licked my juice, eyeing Kendra as she did it.

"Now it's my turn to make you jealous darling," Eileen purred, "I'm going to play with this bitch and all you can do is watch. Enjoy, Kendra."

She turned me around. "First let's restrain you, darling."

Eileen pulled a rope from her backpack and tied me to a tree opposite Kendra.

"There, that's better!" she said, "Now let's cup you."

She took the gun and a glass cup from the bag. Turning to the side, so Kendra could see her every move, she licked my nipples and placed the cups over them. Then she pumped until my breasts felt swollen and tender. Eileen knelt on the dead leaves in front of me.

"You smell good," she said, sniffing my shaved lips, "and what a nice clit you have, little Red Riding Hood."

Eileen kissed my candy until I was dripping wet.

"Your bud is sticking out," Eileen said, "I do believe you're getting horny!"

Eileen ran her tongue over me. Then she cupped me and squeezed the pump. I saw my clit through the glass, swell up to three times its normal size. At the same time, it became super sensitive. When it crossed the pain threshold, I cried out.

"Oh stop! That's all I can take!"

"That should do it," Eileen said. "Now wait just a moment."

Eileen turned on her heel and walked straight to the bushes where Joe was still hiding.

"What have we here?" she said, dragging him into the clearing. He had his shorts round his ankles. Eileen pushed him, stumbling, across the rough ground as he tried to cover himself with both hands.

"Another woodland creature and this one's a boy!"

Eileen pushed Joe in front of me. "I guess you two have already met," she said. "Well now it's payback time for you too girlfriend. You're going to watch your boyfriend fuck Kendra. She likes boys sometimes, and I like to watch her get fucked. Ok boy, let's put that big thing to some use."

Eileen took hold of Joe by his stiff handle and drew him over to Kendra. Joe looked back at me and shrugged. I could tell he was not too upset by his "punishment". Kendra had a great body and she was just a few years older than Joe.

Eileen positioned him in front of Kendra and began to rub her slit with Joe's cock. Kendra was pouting and moaning with pleasure.

"You like that Kendy? Oh yeah, I know you do. Now I'll slide him in you all the way."

Eileen held Joe's head between Kendra's lips. I watched him enter her pierced cunt, knowing how good his rigid pole felt inside her.

Kendra groaned as Joe's cock filled her up. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy.

"Oh God," Kendra moaned, glancing at me as she spoke, "your cock's so big and my pussy's so tight. Go easy on me big boy."

"Sorry," Joe said, pulling back a little.

"Don't be sorry," Kendra smiled, shooting me another glance "I just haven't been fucked by a man in a long time, but now I'm relaxing. Fuck me nice and hard baby. Don't worry if you hurt me, I like that too."

Joe started fucking her, gently at first and then more forcefully. Kendra kept moaning to let me know how much she was enjoying herself. My stomach was tight with jealousy, but watching Kendra also made my clit tingle. I wished I could masturbate.

"Your boyfriend likes my girlfriend, doesn't he?" Eileen spoke mockingly, as if she read my mind. "Kendra is so wet and horny. But now I want to try you."

Eileen removed the cups from my tits. My swollen nipples stung and she pinched them hard, making me cry out. She uncapped my clit and slapped it, sending shivers of pain and pleasure rippling down my thighs.

"You are my bitch now," Eileen whispered in my ear, "I'm going to make you want me like your boyfriend will want Kendra when he fucks you tonight. He's going to dream about her tits and her hot cunt and you're going to think about me rubbing you like this."

Eileen caressed my swollen clit until I was moaning and begging. Then she spanked my cunt until I thought I would pass out. I was red and swollen and hornier than I've ever been in my life. I would have done anything for her, if she'd let me cum.

Joe had Kendra pinned against the tree, fucking her like a jackhammer. She was moaning and kissing his neck. I felt pangs of jealousy mixed with lust for Kendra, but more than anything, I wanted Eileen to take me to a motel and use me as her sex slave for days.

I stuck my tits out and whispered. "I'm yours Eileen, please lick my candy. I want to squirt my juice on you so Kendra smells my cunt when you fuck her tonight."

"Hold that thought," Eileen smiled. She looked over at Joe who was fucking Kendra faster every moment. "Oh yeah boy," she said, "cum in her, she wants it bad!"

Eileen caressed Joe's tight buttocks and squeezed his ball sack. "Shoot your big load in my girl's tight pussy."

Joe gave a mighty thrust and then a few smaller thrusts. "Oh yeah," Eileen said. "Cream- pie baby." She kissed Kendra on the mouth as Joe climaxed in her.

"Now," she said, "I know who wants to clean my girlfriend up."

Eileen pulled a wicked looking knife from her back-pack and cut my bonds. Then she led me over to Kendra.

"Get down and lick your boy's cum off her," she said, "that's your reward for being such a good girl."

She pushed me down and held my face against Kendra's swollen pussy. I sniffed Joe's cum mixed with the strange smell of Kendra's sex. The silver ring in her clit attracted me and I kissed her there. As I got used to her smell, it excited me. The feeling of humiliation as I knelt to pleasure the woman who had just fucked Joe was also turning me on. I slid my tongue inside Kendra's slippery cunt and tasted her juices, mixed with Joe's salty cum. I felt Kendra's excitement as I buried my face between her soft thighs. I kissed her pierced clit and licked her swollen, red lips. I was hot for her now and I wanted to make her cum. Soon I was rewarded and she soaked my face with her delicious juice.

Eileen was jerking Joe's cock as they watched us. As Kendra's orgasm subsided, Eileen held Joe's cock against her and Joe came in big jets on her pussy.

"That's my dessert for later," Eileen said. "Now woodland nympho, lay back and spread your legs. I'm going to make you remember me."

She kissed and licked my pussy like I have never been licked before. I screamed and moaned in front of Joe and Kendra as I had my first lesbian orgasm. I squirted hot juice on Eileen's pretty face, happy that Kendra would smell me on her girlfriend later that night.

When we came down a little from our sex high, we shared drinks and food. Then we exchanged phone numbers and email addresses with Eileen and Kendra. They said they liked sharing each other with select partners and we were definitely on their list. I knew I wanted to see Eileen again and by the way Joe and Kendra were eyeing each other, it was obvious they were attracted too. The sun was slowly setting as we walked back out of the woods. We found Joe's bike. Kendra and Eileen's car was parked farther away, so we all kissed goodbye.

Joe and I had come a long way since that morning! I wasn't sure how to feel about everything that had happened, but I felt sure about one thing. Joe was not going to forget this Saturday... ever!

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,047 Followers
12