My Son, My Lover

Story Info
Mother and son spend many years together.
831 words
3.98
91.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caress the muscles on his arms and then his neck as he pumps my pussy with long and hard strokes, I can clearly hear the wet noises every time he rams inside me, I feel so indefensible under his body, he completely controls me, my legs are spread out wide for him but as usual he always accommodate one of my legs to have a deeper penetration, my moans

Are mixed with his own grunts accompanying the squeaky cries of the bed.

He is my life and my joy, my son is everything to me, I have devoted the last twelve years of my life to his satisfaction and pleasure, he is thirty two years old and I am fifty two.

I became his woman one year after my husband died, my son was only twenty at that time and I was still a young woman with needs, being forty and blessed with a beautiful body and pretty face, there were always men that asked me out, so I took one lover but only lasted for a couple of weeks because during one of our sexual encounters in my room, my son came home early and walked into my room without being noticed and found me on the edge of the bed with my butts up in the air while my lover rammed his dick inside my pussy without mercy and me moaning like bitch in heat.

When I heard his voice asking what the hell was going on, I dive under the covers and my lover tried to explained the situation, my son went to get the revolver and at point of gun, made my lover to leave the house warning him not to ever to come back, and he never did.

He came back furious to my room while I was still shaking under the bed covers, he told me to remove the covers, and I refused he put the gun on the small table by the bed and began to remove his own clothes, I panicked and told him not to do it, that we were mother and son.

He didn't listen, once he was naked he ripped off the covers from my body and looked at my naked body for a moment, I was crying not able to say a word, he got in bed and placed himself on top of me, instinctively I spread my legs for him, mumbling to stop, he took his already hard and enormous dick with his hand and plunged his furious manhood inside me, I let out a shy cry at the feeling of my own son's dick violating my pussy, it felt wonderful, nothing did ever feel as good as his fat dick stretching my loving walls to hits limits.

I put my arms around his neck and I started to meet his thrusts following each of his moves with my hips, I began to moan and he to grunt, my pussy was drench with juices, sticky and delicious natural juices.

His dick was doing an excellent job, ramming his own mother's cave, a place forbidden for a son, but none the less he was savoring every inch of my body.

I was in heaven, I didn't want it to end, I would have just die if it ever did.

He fucked me who knows for how long, and I surrender myself to my son's lust, I let him used me as a common whore, I had many orgasms too many to be counted, my pussy felt swollen and it hurts for the abuse but it did not matter for I was his to be taken now, his to be used and abuse, there was no turning back or regrets.

After he was done with me, with so much cum in my pussy that it was literately dripping cum over the biggest wet spot I have ever seen, he laid exhausted next to me, we kissed and he hugged me, I told him I was sorry for taking a lover, he told me that now I was his and his alone, I swore to him and vowed that he would be the only one for the rest of my life.

We talked for a long time and since that day I became his woman, his lover, his sexual toy and his life companion.

A few weeks after that day, we prepared our own oaths and decorated our studio with a small altar, we dress up and we married ourselves with only God as our witness, we bought new wedding rings and celebrated our wedding night in our matrimonial bed, the next day we left for our honeymoon in a small cabin that we rented in the mountains, we spend three glorious days up there.

It has been twelve wonderful years, unfortunately I can't have kids anymore but I'm a little too old for that anyways.

This story is pure fantasy and all characters are to be eighteen or older.