My Son, My Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Widow's fantasy dream becomes reality.
1.8k words
4.59
141.1k
44
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerryl50
jerryl50
87 Followers

My feet curled. My back arched. I gave a low guttural cry as I orgasmed. I felt that wonderful warm blush on my cheeks and breasts. I twisted the dildo inside me, pressing it against the roof of my vagina, squeezing on it. Another orgasm ripped through me, and I bet my lips to keep from crying out. I pulled the drenched fake penis from me and brought it to my lips. I inhaled the scent of my own cum, and licked it, tasting my juices from the hard rubber, remembering how I’d done the same to my husband’s cum-covered flesh relishing in our combined flavors from his so masculine flesh.

Suddenly, it was James’ cock, dripping with his cum and mine, and I was sucking it eagerly, hungrily. I recoiled from the thought.

In an agony of guilt and shame, I put the dildo back into the drawer, and lay back. I felt my cum juices dribbling down my thighs. There was a large wet spot on the sheet under me. I lay awake, I don’t know how long, finally falling into an uneasy sleep.

I heard a voice. Sleep wouldn’t release me. I must have been dreaming. Someone was calling me, gently shaking my shoulder. I shifted, and my buttocks felt the warm damp spot beneath them. In a semi-dream state, my eyes parted. A familiar face was near mine, but sleep and some deep desire blurred my vision.

“Honey,” I whispered. “I had a terrible dream.”

“Wake up,” the voice was soft but urgent. “You’ve been moaning for hours. Wake up.”

“Nightmares,” I mumbled. “Terrible dreams. So alone. So cold.”

“Because you’ve kicked all the covers off.”

I felt the sheets being pulled over me. Vaguely I remembered I was nude.

“Hold me,” I whispered.

I closed my eyes and waited for the embrace. “Please,” I said, reaching out. “Hold me, baby. I’m so cold.”

Strong arms encircled me and held me tight. His broad chest was against me, warm and strong. I rested my cheek on his shoulder. His hands moved slowly over my back. His touch was light and comforting. I let him hold me, smelling his flesh; clean with a hint of soap. The stubble on his chin and cheek felt scratchily familiar. It was late of course. He hadn’t shaved. I wondered what time it was. Soon, he’d have to get ready for the office. I stretched, shifting in his arms. My lips sought his. I’d send him to work happy.

Eyes closed, my lips found his. He stiffened, almost resisting. Then his lips parted, and our tongues met. I moaned as we kissed. It had been so long, so very long. My hands clasped the back of his head. His short-cropped hair was soft. His lips were warm and moist. His tongue danced with entwining, parting, slipping from his mouth to mine, and mine. I nibbled his lower lip gently with my teeth.

A hand cupped my bare breast. A thumb touched my nipple. The fleshy circle tightened. The nib stiffened almost immediately. Tingles radiated outward, downward through me. I felt damp warmth between my thighs. His palm covered my breast, his fingers closing over the firm globe pulling softly yet urgently.

His other hand slid down my naked back, through the dip of my waist, and over the swell of my buttocks. His middle finger rubbed through the crevice of my ass. I murmured intelligibly. My head lolled back, and his gentle kisses went up and down my throat.

“Oh yes, my darling,” I whimpered. “Oh yes. It’s been so long.”

His voice was husky. “You are so beautiful.”

I clasped his head, and pushed it down to my breasts. His lips took in a nipple hungrily. I moaned as his tongue laved over the super-sensitized flesh. A hand covered my mound, and my thighs parted in anticipation. I lay back, as he suckled and licked my heaving breast and the fingers of his hand toyed with my swelling moist labial lips. A finger gently grazed my swelling clit, and I gasped. I covered his hand with mine, spreading my fingers over his. I guided him to part me, to enter me. My vaginal muscles closed around him

“I’ve wanted this ever since I can remember,” he whispered. “Are you sure?”

“I’m yours, my darling,” I hissed back, my back arching in anticipating as his fingers probed at my moist folds. “I’m yours. I always have been.”

He knew I was ready. Other times, he would have gone down on me, his tongue driving me wild with need. Or I might have taken his lovely manhood between my lips, until he was desperate for relief. But now, we were both desperate.

He mounted me carefully. His strong thighs nestled between my. I spread my legs eagerly, wrapping them around his. His hardness rubbed up and down my slit teasingly.

“Please,” I begged, my voice hitching with desire. “Please.”

I reached down to guide him. My hand closed around the warm thick column of flesh. I felt the prepuce slide down freeing the fat swollen cockhead. It touched my labial lips. It was hot, throbbing. He gave a soft groan as his cockhead parted me, entering me. He paused, as my pussy opened, then clenched tightly around him.

I sighed softly. He pushed a little. My wetness made his entry effortless. I clasped his head, clamping my lips to his as his length filled me, his girth stretching me fully open. And still he entered me, inch by long sensuous inch. I whimpered into his kiss, until his fleshy sack rested firmly against my perineum.

He lay motionless atop me, his cock throbbing within me. I tightened my legs about him, clutching his shoulders and pressing his body tightly down on mine. His pubis was pressing on my clit, making me shudder in delight. Each small movement sent a new wave of pleasure rippling through me. He began to withdraw, as slowly as he entered. His lips left mine. He gave a soft sibilant sound as my wet hole tried to close on him, hold him within me. Yet, I felt the exquisite sensation of his emptying me preparatory to filling me again. His lips closed over my stiff aching nipple as his hardness slid into me again. I rolled my hips up, spreading myself as wide as possible. I heard his deep growling sound as he penetrated me again. He was so big, so thick. His cock seemed to impale me, spreading my vagina as his fat cockhead sought my cervix. He suckled and nibbled my breast, his hands gliding over my sides, my waist, downward then up again to cup my other breast. His body was taught and hard on mine. Raising himself up on his arms, he began to thrust in earnest.

“Oh my god,” I moaned, my voice catching. “Oh my god, darling. Yes. Oh yes.”

His proud cock was fully coated with my juices now, sliding effortlessly in and out of my willing wet hole. My vaginal muscles were buttery warm around him. My hands found the round hard globes of his buttock, fingers splaying over him, palms pressing him to me.

Finally I opened my eyes.

James’ face was above mine, eyes closed in sheer sexual abandon. It wasn’t my husband. It was my son fucking me.

I gave a strangled cry. His eyes opened. James smiled down at me, and thrust hard. I gasped as the sensation of his hugeness found my wet depths. I pushed on his shoulders, pushing him away. This couldn’t happen.

His face came down on mine. Our lips met. Again and again he thrust. In spite of my horrified shock, my body was betraying me. I could feel the heat building in my belly. My cunt was stretched wide, filled with James’ magnificent cock. James thrust deep, and paused. “Tell me to stop,” he whispered. “Tell me to stop. I will. I’ll leave you and go back to my room.” His whisper was strained. His hard body rested on me, covering my. My pussy was embracing his length, caressing it. Inside me, his enormous cock was throbbing. I could feel each pulsating inch of him buried in my wet flesh.

His lips brushed my cheeks, moving to my ear. His tongue gently touched my lobe, making me shudder under him in wanton need.

“Tell me to stop,” he repeated.

My lips parted, but no sound came except a strangled moan. I was so close. So very close to the release my body craved. No, that’s not true. Not just my body. The release I needed, I myself as a woman.

Tears trickled down my cheeks. Tears of desire and frustration and tormenting guilt.

“No,” I managed huskily. “No, please.”

James looked at me, and began to withdraw. Slowly, his cock began to pull out of me. My pussy clutched at him. His face was drawn.

“No,” I cried, clutching at him. “Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me like this, James. Please!”

His lips covered mine, His tongue filled my mouth, and his cock rammed back home. He began to thrust again. Our tongues met, parted, and met again. He thrust again and again.

My hips matched his motions, giving wet slurping noised as he impaled me again and again.

The fire in my belly grew intense. The warmth began to spread upward to my breasts and downward to my cunt.

“James,” I cried. “James! Oh baby, now. Now! Oh god, NOW!”

Raising himself on his arms again, James increased his thrusts. My head rolled form side to side. His face strained as he struggled to control himself.

A violent thrust, withdrawal, and he thrust again. I went over the edge with a cry. My hips surged upward to receive him, and my orgasm exploded. My cum dew flooded around his throbbing member. Wave after wave of intense pleasure rocked me. My hands raked over his bare back. The first wave passed rapidly, and a second swelled in its place. I cried out as the next orgasm sent my senses reeling.

“Oh my god,” James moaned. His hands grasped my buttocks, as he pounded his cock into my flowing pussy. “Oh my GOD!”

His climax erupted within me. His hot sperm spewed into my depths, coating and surrounding his cock with liquid heat. Our cums commingled and trickled out of my labial lips, wetting my thighs and dribbling down my ass.

James thrust again, withdrew, and thrust again as his climax spent itself in my welcoming depths.

With a loud groan, James collapsed atop me. We lay entwined, motionless except for our heavy breathing. His sweaty torso was pleasantly heavy atop me, and his still spasming cock was nestled comfortably inside my still convulsing hole. He kissed me again and again and again. He moved his cock slowly inside me, until a third orgasm racked me under him, as intense as the previous two, but milder and satisfyingly slower in ebbing.

As consciousness began to fade, I heard him whisper, “You’re mine now.”

And as I drifted into sleep, I knew it was true.

TO BE CONTINUED

jerryl50
jerryl50
87 Followers