My Son, My Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son draw closer to the moment of truth.
3.2k words
4.51
208.8k
69
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was more than an hour later before Drew came downstairs, I guess he’d been trying to get up the nerve. I decided I needed to calm him down if I was to get what I wanted. “Come here, Drew.” I said, patting the couch beside me. He reluctantly did as I requested, and I continued. “Drew, are you upset, or sorry about what happened?”

“No, mom. It was just strange, me doing that with you in the room, especially with you, you know.”

“Naked. You mean with me naked?”

“Yes, mom.” He said, blushing slightly, “Naked.”

“You’ve seen a naked woman before Drew, haven’t you?”

“Only in magazines, mom.”

I was surprised, “But what about the girls you date, haven’t you seen them naked, you know when you…”

“Mom! None of the girls I date have let me see them, hell, I have hardly touched them.”

“You mean that you haven’t had sex yet, that you’re a virgin?” I asked, excited at the thought that I might be my sons first sexual experience. “Don’t you want to have sex with them?”

“Of course I do, but we get started and something happens and they change their minds.”

“What happens Drew?”

“I don’t know, we start making out and then they stop, and say it’s time to go home. I must be doing something wrong.”

This was the opening I’d hoped for, my chance to get things started. “Tell you what, Drew. Why don’t you show me what happens on your dates and I’ll tell you what’s going wrong. Okay?”

“Okay. We’re sitting in my car, and I put my arm around their shoulders.”

“Drew, I said show me. Do to me exactly what you do to your girlfriends.”

“But mom, I can’t touch you like that, you’re my mother.”

“It’ll be okay, Drew. We’re just doing this to help you, its not as if anything is going to happen between us.” Unless I get my wish, I thought to myself. “Besides, you’ve already seen my naked body, a little touching can’t hurt. Anyway, you said you never got very far, so what will it hurt?”

He thought it over for a minute, then hesitatingly put his arm around my shoulders. “Then I…”

“Drew, don’t waste time talking, just show me, I’ll tell you when you go wrong.”

Drew nodded, then turning me to face him he started kissing me, it was the first time we’d kissed like this, strange, I thought, we’ve seen each other naked, but we’ve never kissed before. Not real kisses. Man, woman kisses. I was really getting into it when I felt his hand move onto my breast, it was getting better and better. Then I felt a sudden shaft of pain shoot through my body, he was squeezing my breast, way too hard. I jerked away from him, dislodging his hand, boy that hurt, no wonder his dates had lost the urge. I wanted to make love to my son badly, but now I had totally lost my arousal. Still, maybe I could make this work for me.

“Sorry mom, but you asked me to show you what I did. You reacted in exactly the way my dates do. What am I doing wrong?” he said, almost in tears.

“It’s okay, Drew, I know what the problem is. You squeezed my breast too hard, it hurt.” I told him. “No woman likes having her breasts squeezed like that, well there might be some, those who are into pain. You’ve just got to be more gentle, tell you what I’ll show you how.” I could feel my excitement begin to grow. I moved us back into position and guided his hand onto my breast, then I lightly squeezed it, applying very little pressure so he could tell the difference. “There, Drew, that’s about the right amount of pressure to apply. You see the difference?” He nodded. “Good, but this isn’t working, it’s hard to really show you through my clothes. Would it be okay if I take off my blouse and bra?” He nodded again, his eyes locked on my hands as I raised them to the buttons of my blouse.

I slowly began undoing my blouse, strangely it felt sexier doing this than stranding naked in front of him had. Here I was undressing in front of my son, I was going to slowly uncover my body, trying to turn him on so he’d fuck me, fuck his mother. Just the thought turned me on as well, I could feel my nipples hardening as my excitement mounted, I knew my pussy was also getting juicy, my body was getting ready for what it wanted, cock, it didn’t care that the cock it wanted was attached to my son, the one cock I shouldn’t have, and neither did I. For the first time in years I wanted, I needed, to have sex, the fact that it was my son I wanted to have sex with didn’t matter, it only made it hotter. To break one of society’s main rules, to let my own son penetrate my body with his cock, to enter the vagina he passed through at birth, to have at least part of my son back inside me, to mate with my own child. God, I wanted it so, my hands trembled with excitement on the buttons.

Finally I finished, I pulled my blouse off, dropping it to the floor, now I was sitting beside Drew naked to the waist except for my bra. Drew kept his eyes on me as I reached behind my back for the catch of my bra, once I unfastened it I moved one arm to cover my still bra clad breasts. I used my other hand to push the strap off my shoulder, then I carefully replaced my first arm with the other, then I moved the other strap. Drew followed my every action, I think I had my fish on the line, soon it would be time to reel him in. I pulled the strap down my arm, as I straightened the arm concealing my breasts I moved the other arm to take its place, still covering my breasts. Then I repeated the action, finally only my arm was holding my bra in place. I carefully moved my free hand under my bra, cupping my breast, feeling my nipple digging into my palm. Once I was comfortable, I moved my covering arm, the cup dropped free, now only my hand was between my son and him seeing my naked breast. It took a bit of an effort but I was able to move my other hand under the other cup, my bra falling to the floor as I covered my breast. Because I’m not very big, I knew Drew couldn’t see much, he was waiting expectantly for me to move my hands, but I wasn’t going to make it that easy.

“Drew, if you want to see my breasts you have to take off your top, if you get to look at me, I get to look at you.” He didn’t hesitate, his top was on the floor beside my bra within seconds. Once again I was looking at his firm, muscled chest, I wanted to run my hand over it, to feel his strength beneath my fingers, but at the moment I had my hands full, so to speak, still, it would be easy to rectify that. “Okay, Drew, here you go.” I told him as I moved my hands revealing my breasts. His eyes locked on them as soon as they were exposed, as I watched him I noticed three things that showed that I was having the effect on him I hoped to have. His tongue came out and licked his lips, his hands were twitching, and I noticed a distinct bulge forming in his pants. A very distinct bulge, and he hadn’t even touched me, yet. That was something I intended to change.

“You can touch them if you like,” I told him. He didn’t need a second invitation.

His hands descended on my breasts, cupping them as mine had done, for the first time since I married another man was touching my naked breasts, that he was my son no longer mattered at least to me. He gently squeezed them, like I’d shown him before, he’d certainly learned that lesson, I just hoped he was a quick learner for everything I wanted to show him.

“They feel so warm and soft, and yet firm, mom, I can’t believe how wonderful they feel.”

“I’m glad you think so, Drew. I’m just sorry they aren’t bigger, I know men like big breasts.”

“They’re perfect mom, see,” he said jiggling them, “they are a perfect fit, they’re just the right size. Why are your nipples hard?”

I decided to tell him the truth. “My nipples are hard because I’m excited, having you touch me like this is a turn on.”

“You like me doing this?”

“God, yes.”

All during this time I’d been fighting the urge to touch his chest, I’d now come to the point where I could no longer resist, I had to do it. I reached out a hand and laid it on his chest, it felt so wonderful, so hard, so strong. My husband had never felt this good, not even when we were just married. I could feel Drews heart pounding in his chest, he was turned on too.

“Do you want me to take off my skirt?” I asked, sure he would. And I was right, his hands froze on my breasts, he swallowed, hard, and nodded.

I moved back and his hands fell away exposing my breasts again, he watched as my hand moved to the waist of my skirt, heading for the fastener. Once it was undone I stood, my skirt slipping down my legs, when it reached the floor I stepped out of it and kicked it over to my blouse and bra. All I had left were my panties, Drew was waiting expectantly. I stood there for a minute, letting him look at me, and his eyes got a work out, as he looked at his almost naked mother. Finally my hands moved to my panties, when Drew saw this he leaned forward trying to get a better view.

“Do you want me to take off my panties, Drew.” I asked my son.

“Yes, mom, please.”

I smiled at him, and started working my panties down my hips, slowly down my hips, when I got to my pubic hair I did something he wasn’t expecting. I moved my right hand down into my panties, covering my pussy. As I felt the lips of my slit against my palm I realised exactly how turned on I was, the lips were engorged and I was very damp, no, wet, I was lubricating freely. I glanced down at the crotch of my panties and sure enough there was a visibly damp patch. I was ready for sex, more ready than I could remember being, and now I was only a short time from having my sexual needs met, by my son. I quickly worked my panties past my hips with my left hand, they dropped to the floor where they quickly joined the rest of my clothes. I was now totally naked, with only my right hand preventing my son from seeing my pussy.

“Drew, you know what you have to do if you want me to move my hand.” I told him.

He did. He stood and undid his pants, pulling both them and his shorts down, when he straightened his whole wonderful body was exposed. His cock was rock hard, as was to be expected under the circumstances, and pointing at me. I hadn’t seen it this close before, it definitely was bigger than his fathers, it looked almost twice the size, in fact I’d never seen one as big, it must have been at least eight and a half inches long, which was easily bigger than his fathers six inches, and it was thicker than his dads penis. My pussy melted at the sight of all that meat.

“Do you want me to move my hand, Drew?” I asked. He nodded. “Why do you want me to do that? If I do you know you’ll see the most private part of my body.” Again he nodded. “You have to ask me, Drew, I won’t do anything if you don’t ask me.

“I want to see your cunt, mom.”

I was pleased that he was so excited he would use such language with me. “You want to see your mothers cunt?”

“Yes, mom.”

“Okay Drew, if you’re sure, first we better make sure you get a good view, kneel in front of me.” Drew quickly complied, when he settled his face was only about six inches from my crotch, and at a perfect height to see my pussy. “You ready Drew?” Once he nodded I moved into position, spreading my legs further apart so my pussy would be totally exposed. Then taking a deep breath I removed my hand. We must have been a strange sight, a mother and her son, naked, the son kneeling between his mothers legs, studying her pussy. I didn’t care what we looked like, I just wanted my son to satisfy his curiosity so we could move on to the next stage, intercourse. Looking down I asked him what he thought of my cunt. (I decided I’d use that word when I spoke to Drew about my pussy)

“It’s beautiful mom, I’d seen cunts in magazines before, but your’s is the most beautiful one I’ve seen.”

“You don’t mind that it’s your mothers cunt you’re looking at Drew?”

“No, mom. You’re a woman as well as my mother, you showing me your cunt wouldn’t matter if you were anyone other than my mother. I’m just grateful that you’re willing to show it to me.”

“You know people would say its wrong for a mother to show her son her cunt. That a son shouldn’t think of his mother in a sexual way, that I’m a bad mother for doing this with you.”

For the first time since I removed my hand, Drew lifted his eyes from my pussy and looked, smiling into my eyes. “You’re not a bad mother, you knew I was having problems and like any good mother you’re helping me with them, I love you for it.”

Almost, I thought to myself he’s almost ready, smiling I said, “Drew, would you like to touch my cunt?” He didn’t have to be asked twice, his hand was moving between my legs almost before I finished speaking. I jumped when his fingers made contact with my pussy for the first time, Drew quickly looked up at me, I told him to keep going.

He lightly ran his hand over my labia, in a stroking, caressing manner. Then he ran a finger up and down the slit pushing slightly into my pussy. I couldn’t believe I was standing here, naked, letting my son touch my pussy, but I loved it. “Drew, use your other hand to spread the lips.” When he did I continued, pointing. “See there’s the entrance to my vagina, put one of your fingers in.” He did, it was great having my son exploring my body like this, and he still didn’t know I wanted him to put something a lot bigger where he now had his finger. “You know, when I gave birth to both you and your sister, your whole bodies came through the passage you have your finger in.”

“It seems so small, mom, I can only just get my finger inside.”

“I know. It is usually, but it expands, that’s how you fitted through. Don’t you think its wrong, me letting you touch and even put your finger in the vagina you were born through?”

“No, mom, after all it’s your body, no one else has any right to tell you what you can or cannot do with it. It’s up to you.”

I was pleased, it was finally time. “I’m glad you see it that way, Drew. Do you want to stick your cock in my cunt, to see what it’s like?”

“I’d love to mom, but my cock’s a lot bigger than my finger, and you’re so small and tight, I’m afraid I’ll hurt you if I try.”

“Thanks for thinking of me, but your fathers cock is bigger than your finger and it goes in okay, besides, as big as your cock is, a baby is bigger. If you want to see what real sex is like I’m willing to show you.”

Drew stood, pulling his finger out of my vagina. “Your room or mine mom?”

I just smiled, saying “Mine.”

We quickly moved to my room, both eager in our own way. Me, to get my sons massive cock in my pussy, Drew, to get his cock in a female for the first time. I paused as we entered the room, it was strange I thought, only a few hours ago I was lying on that bed masturbating while thinking of my sons cock, now I was going to have it. Drew looked at me, obviously wondering why I had stopped. “I was just thinking, your father and I have shared that bed since we were married, and now I’m going to let another man use my body on the same bed. And not just any man, my own son who was conceived on that bed.”

“We don’t have to do anything mom, if you’ve changed your mind.”

“Oh yes we do! And I haven’t changed my mind. Wait here until I’m ready for you.” I walked slowly to the bed, knowing Drew was watching every step. Once I finished turning the bed down I climbed on and positioned myself, I raised and spread my legs looking at Drew through the frame they formed. “Come on, baby.” I watched him walk towards me, his cock bouncing with every step, once he joined me on the bed he positioned himself between my legs and lowered himself onto me. My breasts were crushed against his chest, the nipples digging into his flesh, I could feel his cock rubbing against my stomach. Knowing the answer I asked, “Are you ready to fuck your mother now?” He responded by kissing me, hard.

I told him to lift his hips so I could guide him into me. As he moved away I reached down, and for the first time touched his cock, it felt so big in my hand, so big, so hot, so ready, I couldn’t wait to have it stretch my pussy. I guided it down to my slit, rubbing the head along the labia, I just positioned him for entry when Drew cried out, “Oh, no!” Suddenly I felt his cock jerk in my hand and he started to come. His semen came in spurt after spurt, coating my pussy and lower stomach. I was devastated, I realised, that even as hot as he looked, he was a virgin, and I’d just gotten him too excited. As soon as he finished coming he jumped off the bed and ran from the room, I watched his tight ass disappear around the corner towards his room.

To be continued.