My Son, The New Man of the House

Story Info
Husband goes to jail; sex-razed mother turns to her son.
11.7k words
4.53
862k
807
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,193 Followers

Chapter 1

I had always had a very high sex drive, since my teens I had needed to have sex at least once a day. My husband Michael had suited me very well and had taken very good care of my sexual needs and desires. He was caring and gave me everything I wanted. The big problem with him is that he is a crook, a thief, a villain, a criminal. He robbed banks and was involved in many dodgy dealings. I had always turned a blind eye to his activities because he gave me all the material things I wanted, a big house, cars, vacations, clothes and so on. I knew it was wrong but it was the life I had become accustomed too and I didn't want to give it up.

The other major thing in my life is my 18 year old Sam. He is very much like his Dad, a tall 6 foot dusty haired, blue eyed blonde. He reminds me so much of Michael when we first met. He has grown up to become a strapping hunk of a teenager. Many girls are always swooning around him; he has so far managed to avoid becoming embroiled in my husband's criminal activities.

Thanks to the large sums of money that kept rolling in, I had been able to keep myself in very good shape. Exercising with a personal trainer every day for the last ten years had kept my figure as slim and toned as when I was young. Now aged 39, I still had the tight body of a 20 year old. I had undergone a big boob job twice and now had fantastic 38dd breasts, a real eyeful for any man.

As I said my high sex drive had always been well satisfied by my husband. He has a fairly large 8 inch cock, which I bend over and take up my hungry pussy at least once a day. He too had gotten used to my insatiable bedroom appetite. During sex I get a little heated to say the least. I love talking dirty to him while I bounce my hot body on his prick and always scream loudly when I arrive at a shuddering climax. We would regular fuck on the living room sofa, or over the kitchen table or maybe in the swimming pool with the water splashing around as he pounded me hard.

My son Sam had never seemed bothered by the sexual shenanigans that went on in the house day and night. He would just smile and tut sarcastically whenever he walked into a room and caught me and his dad fucking.

My life was pretty set and I was happy, until one day my world was blown apart, when my husband got caught by the police in the act of robbing a bank. He had always been so careful before and had always managed to evade the law but on this day he slipped up...big time. It seems crazy to think of it now but the stupid fool was caught because he tried stuffing so much cash into his bags that when he ran away he could not move quickly enough and the police caught him.

Over the next few days I tried to consider what I was going to do. Michael's lawyer thought that he was looking at a jail sentence of at least ten years. How would I cope without Michael for that long? It might sound selfish but my instant thoughts were, who is gonna pay for everything? I had always had my husband's money to rely on. But even this becomes a second priority when I considered my sexual needs. Who would fuck me every day? I went to visit Michael in the prison; I sat opposite him at a table with a guard stood by the door. He was very sorry that he had been caught and was angry with himself. I told him not to worry, that I loved him and would wait for him. It's what he wanted to hear but in my head all I was thinking was what was I going to do?

It had only been a few days since Michael's incarceration and already I was getting incredibly horny. I had been fucked almost every day for the last 20 years and now, all of a sudden, I wasn't getting any at all. I played with my wet cunt while laying alone in bed, but it just wasn't the same...I needed sex!!!

"Hi Mom," Sam said as he walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa next to me.

"Hey Baby," I replied, sounding sad and desperate.

"What's up Mom?" he said, looking concerned.

"Nothing...I just miss your dad." I said

"Oh...yeah of course...I understand Mom!" he replied

I looked deep into my son's eyes and I knew that he knew what was wrong with me..He knew I was missing the sex.

Smiling coyly I said, "Yeah...it's gonna be real tough without him around for the next god knows how many years."

Sam leaned into me and wrapped his big strong arm around my shoulder and pulled me close against him. It was a tight reassuring hug that said, `Don't worry..I'm here.'

I rested my head on his shoulder and moved my arm across his stomach to hug him. I could feel his hard muscles and tight six pack as my fingers slid across him. His musky aftershave smelt intoxicating and I inhaled deeply.

We sat cuddled up for quite some time, just watching the television. Nothing was said but for the first time in days I felt safe. It felt that although my husband was gone, I still had a man around to take care of me.

"I am gonna get a job mom," Sam announced, breaking me out of my selfish thoughts.

"Oh baby," I said, sitting up and flinging my arms around his neck.

"I will take care of you mom," he said as his arms came up to lock around my back.

I stood up from the sofa and pulled him up with me, throwing my arms back around his neck I gave him a proper tight hug, pulling his young tall body right against me. He again wrapped his hands around my back and held me firmly in his manly grip.

"I love you son," I said as we continued our very close hug.

"I love you too mom...and I'm gonna take GOOD care of you!" he replied. His unmistakable emphasis on the word 'Good' was further underlined by an even tighter hold around my back. I said nothing but my thoughts instantly turned to what he meant. Did he really mean that he was going to take 'Good' care of me in every sense of the word?

After several moments we broke the hold on each other and stood face to face. I looked again deeply into Sam's eyes and he held my gaze. I felt his hands slip down my back and stop just at the top of the waistband of my jeans. I kept my hands around his neck and time seemed to freeze.

Taking the initiative, my son said, "Mom...I know you like sex...I do too...and I wanna look after you while dad is away!"

For the next few seconds I simply stood looking at him, I wanted to speak but no words would come out. It was not a sentence that a mother is every prepared for her own son to say to her. I barely had time to process what Sam had said before he leaned in and kissed me full on the lips.

I was overtaken by some animal instinct and without even thinking I kissed him back. It lasted only a few seconds but it seemed so intense. When we broke off I felt myself involuntarily stagger backwards, but my son's firm grip around my waist restrained me.

I could feel a sexual surge blast through me, like a chemical reaction that was triggered in my brain by the kiss and then fire thorough my whole body causing me to momentarily loose my balance. My cunt instantly felt on fire and an intense tingle deep within my body made my heart race with excitement.

"Oh...errrr...oh baby....errrrmmmm," I struggled to find words to say to him.

"Was that wrong mom?" he said, trying to look at me to see if I was angry.

"Errr...well baby....it's...errrrmm...unexpected I guess!!" I replied, my mouth feeling dry.

"Sorry Mom....it's just I thought....you might like it!" he said cautiously.

Regaining my composure, I studied the rather nervous frown that Sam now had on his face. The look he used to give me when he was younger and had done something wrong. It melted my heart, just like it always did.

I brought my hands up and cupped his face gently. I looked directly into his eyes, feeling myself getting horny and said, "No baby...I did like it...I just wasn't expecting it...but its ok."

Sam's expression changed to a smile and he pulled me even tighter against him.

I caressed his young handsome face and ran my fingers up through his hair. We both smiled at each other but again nothing was said. We both knew what the other was thinking. I had never thought of my son as anything other than my son, but now, stood here in his arms, I suddenly felt very much in love with this...man.

Without any warning, Sam again brought his lips into contact with mine and this time opened his mouth. I felt his tongue slip into mine and before I could process what was happening I was French kissing my son.

I can never explain in words the feelings that surged through my mind and body as we stood there kissing. I thought of nothing other than my son. All thoughts of my husband left my head as I felt Sam's hands run down over my jeans and gently caress my butt.

I could have screamed out 'FUCK ME' there and then. Feeling my son's hands running over my ass while we entwined our mouths and tongues together just made me so horny that I wanted to rip my panties down right there and let him have me.

I crushed my big fat tits against his hard muscled chest and could feel his hardening erection thorough his jeans pressing into my hungry crotch. I ran my hands over his back and up to his floppy hair, caressing the smooth skin of his neck.

After what seemed an age, we finally broke our mouths apart and again stared deeply at each other. My heart raced and my breathing was heavy as I said,

"Oh baby...that was....amazing....oh wow..."

He smiled and gave my jeans covered ass a firm squeeze. He then again filled me with lust as he said,

"Mom...while dad is gone...I am gonna be the man of the house....in every way possible!"

I swear after he said that, I wanted to rip his clothes off and make him the 'MAN of the House'.

Chapter 2

Somehow I managed to resist fucking my son that night. We kissed again and then agreed to go to separate beds and see how we felt the next day. That night though laying in my empty bed, I fingered and fucked myself to a wet sticky orgasm. My every thought was of my son and having him in my bed. It wasn't until after that I got to thinking about my imprisoned husband.

I tried to justify to myself what I was planning to do with my son. Michael had been stupid enough to get himself caught and sent to prison. It wasn't my fault that he wasn't going to be around for the next ten years. Surly he knew that I could never last that long without getting a good fucking; after all he had known for the last 20 years what a sexually insatiable slut I was.

Would it really be cheating? I mean at least I wouldn't be bouncing on some random guys cock. How can sleeping with my son really be called having an affair? Surly Michael would understand?

After a restless night's sleep, I finally woke up around midday and found Sam already gone from the house. I had to hurry to get ready as I was due to visit the jail in an hour. On the way there I decided to talk to Michael about my sex problem. Despite his hard-man image he was actually very understanding; maybe he would have another solution that didn't involve me fucking our son!

****************

"The thing is baby...you know how fucking horny I am...I mean 10 years is a fucking long time!!"

Michael sat in his prison jumpsuit, with his mouth open, shocked at what I had just suggested to him.

"Michael I know it's really bad...but...well...at least it's our son and not some guy I pick up...is it?"

He continued to stare at me, without speaking.

"Well...what do you think?" I said.

Finally he looked around and glanced at the guard stood over by the door. Then he looked back at me and said,

"Well honey.....OK!"

The surprised look on my face must have been a picture, because Michael burst out laughing and said,

"You should see your face...you weren't expecting that were you?"

I shook my head and said in almost disbelief,

"What did you say....you said OK?"

"Yes," he said still chuckling. "It's fine..go for it."

"You mean you don't mind me fucking him...fucking our son?" I said.

"No it's fine," he said again, "I know you can't wait ten years to be fucked....I don't expect you too...I thought you would cheat on me soon enough....so if it's Sam then I don't have to worry about you running off with anyone!"

I sat there still dumbstruck that my husband was actually telling me that it was Ok for me to have sex with our 18 year old son. He smiled again and leaned closer into me. I leaned in as well as he whispered to me,

"There is one condition though....you tell me all about it!"

I sat back in the chair and wide eyed I said,

"Tell you all about what!"

"Tell me all the details!" he replied.

I began laughing as I realised what my husband meant. He had always loved me to talk dirty during sex, telling him what I wanted and what I was doing to him. He got as big a kick out of it as I did. What he wanted now was for me to describe having sex with our son.

I suddenly felt very horny again and began to think about going home and getting it on with Sam.

"You know what I mean darling," Michael said, "Come here once a week and fill me in on what you're......you know...getting up to!"

I smiled broadly and nodded in agreement. If that's all it took for Michael to agree to my filthy little plan then I was more than willing to go along with it.

"How do you know that Sam will wanna do it?" Michael asked.

I regaled him with the details of what had happened last night, he sat listening intently.

"HMMM So the little stud wants to become the man of the house does he?" he said smiling, "Well then I guess you better let him babe!"

My husband and I both laughed out loud, which attracted the gaze of the guard, stood about 30 feet away.

"Alright baby....go home now and get what you need...but come back next week and tell me EVERYTHING." Michael said.

I kissed him goodbye and gave him a hug, as I did I whispered seductively in his ear,

"Tonight baby, our son is gonna be balls deep in my cunt!"

Michael groaned as I turned to walk away, giving me a gentle pat on my bubble butt. Leaving the jail, I had never been so excited... or horny!!!

*********

It was just getting dark when I arrived home and Sam was sat in the living room watching TV.

"Hey Mom," he said as I walked in. "Have you been to see dad?"

"Yes babe, he is doing fine." I replied.

Sam stood up from the couch and wrapped his arms around me. I let out a moan of pleasure as his strong arms scooped me up and he planted his lips against mine. We kissed deeply again and our tongues danced together. Seconds passed before I could feel his bulge pressing against me. He felt huge and my pussy began to really get wet.

Finally we pulled our lips apart and I looked deep into my hunky son's blue eyes.

"Your dad and I talked about things.....he says it's ok for us to...you know....fuck!"

"Shit mom...you told him?" he said looking rather surprised.

"Yes baby...and he says it's fine....he was really cool about it!" I replied.

"Wow...shit that's....errrrmmmm...yeah cool dad!" Sam said still looking unsure.

"Don't worry son," I said trying to reassure him as I stroked his hair, "Your dad knows how much I need sex."

I grabbed him tight and forced my tongue back into his mouth. He grabbed my ass and began to fondle it roughly...which I loved.

Feeling his hard-on against me I finally pulled back and looked down. His bulge was truly impressive. It strained the front of his jeans and looked ready to burst out. It was clear that my son was a nice 'Big Boy'.

Giving him a dirty seductive smile, I took him by the hand and said,

"Are you ready to come and be the new man of the house baby?"

He nodded eagerly and said, "Yeah...Sure am mom...I have wanted this for so long."

I was surprised to hear this but right now all I could think of was getting my gorgeous son naked on my bed and getting that big thing up my horny wet pussy.

Pulling him behind me I began to walk towards the living room door. Glancing back over my shoulder I said,

"Come on big boy....it's fuck your mother time!"

Chapter 3

As we headed up the stairs, Sam let out a groan, I looked back to see him watching my ass move from side to side as I walked up, His massive bulge seemingly getting even bigger and harder in his jeans.

We walked into the bedroom and I told Sam to lie on the big double bed, it had seemed so empty since Michael went but now I was ready to share it again.

I stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at my hunky young son, ready to make him my new lover.

I swiftly and silently removed my top and slid my jeans down my legs. I reached round and un-clasped my lacy bra and threw it to the floor. Sam's eyes intently focused on my big hanging jugs and his mouth dropped open at the sight before him. I took the waistband of my panties between my fingers and ripped them down, exposing my neatly trimmed pussy to my baby boy.

"GET THOSE JEANS OFF BABY...SHOW MOMMY THAT GREAT BIG FUCKER!!" I often got dominate and commanding with my husband, but I surprised myself with my words to my son. I just felt more horny and ready for sex than at any other time before. I was literally gagging to be fucked hard.

Sam wasted no time in unzipping his jeans and raising his ass off the bed slightly so he could take them off. I stood gazing at his crotch as he eased his jeans down over his huge length.

The top of his jeans came down, slowly exposing his big cock inch by inch. Then suddenly it sprung free over the top of the waistband and slapped heavily back against Sam's stomach. My eyes flew wide open as I took in the awesome sight that laid on my bed.

"HOLY FUCK BABY....THAT IS FUCKING HUGE!.." I let out a loud gasp as I felt my knees go weak. My son. My own beautiful young son, had the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life. It had to be at least 11 inches long and very fat. The thick veins bulged from the sides, snaking around the mighty pole's length.

I remained fixated on his whopper cock as he pulled his t-shirt up over his head and now lay there on my bed completely naked.

"Are you O.K Mom?" he asked after a few more silent moments, of me just staring at his big dick.

"Errmmm..yeah baby...it's just....errrmm...your very BIG!" I replied.

"You like it Mom?" he said with a seductive tone.

"Oh baby, it's fucking beautiful...how big is it? I said, still staring at the throbbing man-meat.

"Why don't you get a ruler and measure it mom!" Sam said as he took a firm grip around the base of his cock. He stood it up straight , pointing towards the ceiling and I almost lost control.

My cunt was dripping with the anticipation of having my son's shaft enter me deep and hard. My nipples were erect and my mouth dry.

"I will later baby," I replied after a moments more silence, "But right now...Mommy needs to do something much better than measure it.....Mommy wants to play with it!"

I jumped onto the bed and landed between my son's legs. My big tits shook and collided together creating a loud slapping sound as I came down. My face stopping just inches from the head of Sam's massive tool.

I looked up over my son's beefy body to his face. He was looking down at me, taking in the sight of my big swaying tits. I met his gaze and said,

"This is Mommy's new toy and I'm gonna play with it!"

I had never felt such intense lust as I brought my hand up and removed Sam's fingers from around the mighty shaft, replacing them with my own.

I could feel my son's cock throbbing and pulsating in my hand as I slowly began to move my fist up and down his giant prick.

"FUCK IT'S SO FUCKING HUGE BABY....MOMMY LOVES THIS BIG FAT COCK."

I was already getting overcome with the desire to have my wet horny cunt filled by my son's big pussy fucker cock. He was so much bigger and thicker than my husband.

I began to quicken my speed and my hand flew up and down his donkey sized dick with gusto. My big tits shook and quivered as I put my whole body weight behind jacking off this fat cock. The bed began to creak and move slightly, as I sat on my heels gently bouncing myself up and down to the rhythm of slapping off his large appendage.

blackfen
blackfen
3,193 Followers