My Son, The New Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers

"YOU LIKE THIS MOM," He said, "YOU LIKE YOUR SON FUCKING YOU WHILE DAD IS IN PRISON?"

"OHHHHHH YES BABY....MOMMY LOVES IT....YOUR COCK IS SO MUCH BIGGER AND FATTER THAN YOUR FATHER'S....I JUST LOVE HOW HARD YOU FUCK ME....GOD YOUR COCK IS SOOOO BIG....OHHHHHH."

Just then he pulled his dick out of me and with a wet sloppy pop, my cunt was empty. He grabbed me by the waist and with a strong manly throw, twisted me completely over onto my stomach.

He then grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him, forcing me onto my hands and knees. I loved the way my sexy strong son could control me like that, throwing me around and bending my busty body to his will.

"OUCHHHHH...ARRRRRRRHHH." I screamed out as two hard slaps came crashing down on my ass. Sam was spanking me...his own mother....and I loved it. My eyes rolled back in my head as he thrust his large manhood back into my waiting pussy.

"OHHHHH YES FUCK ME AND SPANK ME BABY....YOUR THE MAN OF THE HOUSE...YOU OWN IT....TAKE THAT PUSSY WITH YOUR MASSIVE PRICK."

I yelled at my son who immediately began to pound me from behind.

SLAP.... SLAP...SLAP....SLAP

My son's hands came smashing down on my butt cheeks which sent shivers shooting up my spine. My huge tits swung and swayed underneath me as Sam pounded his cock into me hard and deep. His young body banged against mine and his heavy balls slapped against my clit. The whole room was again filled with the sounds of hard incestuous fucking. The bed-head knocked against the wall and squeaked and moved as though ready to collapse. The slapping of our bodies and my loud screams and moans of pleasure deflected off of the walls. My dirty talk just made the scene even hotter.

"OHHHH JESUS...OHHHH GOD YESSSSSSS...FUCK THAT PUSSY....YOUR COCK IS SO BIG...MY CUNT LOVES YOUR BIG COCK BABY....KEEP FUCKING ME HARD....MOMMY IS GONNA CUM AGAIN.....OHHHHHHH."

Orgasm after orgasm washed over me, I could hardly remain on my hands and knees, I felt so weak and had to use my arms to support myself. All the while Sam kept pounding at my hungry pussy, battering my insides with his thick dick.

SLAP....SLAP...SLAP

His hands repeatedly whacked against my fat ass, causing me to lunge forwards with the sudden pain.

"TAKE IT MOM...TAKE IT HARD....GOD I LOVE YOUR PUSSY."

"AND I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK BABY....YOU ARE SO DEEP IN MY CUNT....FUCK....OHHHHH YESSSSSS....YOU HUGE BIG DICKED FUCKER..OHHHH."

We continued to shout obscenity's at each other as we carried on with our hard fuck.

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

More firm and hard spanking of my ass, sent me into yet another big body rocking orgasm.

"YESSSSSSS OHHHHHH FUCK.....FUCK ME....OHHHHH."

For well over half an hour, I slammed and bounced back against my son's toned body, meeting the merciless and frenzied thrusting of his massive 11 inch gear stick into my soaking wet cunt. The bed was covered in patches of my love juices that dripped from my pussy and off of his invading dong, every time he withdrew from me and then rammed it back home.

His hands mauled and pulled at my pendulous big tits as he held onto them below me. I threw my head backwards and forwards off of the pillow like I was possessed by the devil, my screams and moans growing ever louder.

"OHHHHH FUCK ME....FUCK ME....FUCK ME SON....BANG THAT PUSSY HARD....GIVE YOUR MOTHER WHAT SHE NEEDS....GIVE ME THAT GIANT COCK...OHHHHHH."

Just then I felt Sam bring his hand onto my ass and move his thumb between my crack. I opened my eyes and took a sharp inhale of breath as he gently began to massage my asshole.

"MMMMMMM...OH YEAH BABY....PLAY WITH MY BUTTHOLE....STICK YOUR FINGER IN THERE....AND JUST KEEP....FUCKING ME!!!"

I felt his thumb push at my sphincter and I tried to relax my muscles. His cock continued to hammer my dripping pussy but I was now taken over by his thumb as he pushed it into my ass.

I immediate came again, as I felt his thumb go deep up my tight hole.

"OH YES BABY....OPEN MY ASS UP...FINGER THAT DIRTY HOLE....SHOVE IT IN."

I screamed out and buried my face into the pillow in orgasmic ecstasy, feeling my whole inside's being worked over by my own son. His horse hung truncheon plunging up my pussy and his chubby thumb probing inside my ass.

I thought of what Michael had said, about letting Sam stick his prick up my big fat butt and my mind filled with the dirty thoughts of having that huge knob ripping my asshole apart and fucking me hard.

"OHHHH BABY...GIVE IT TO YOUR DIRTY MOTHER.....FUCK THAT PUSSY AND BURY THAT THUMB UP MY ASS...SPREAD IT OPEN BABY........SPREAD IT OPEN....READY FOR YOUR COCK!!!"

Sam froze. His cock stopped moving inside me and his whole body went rigid. I looked over my shoulder and said. "What's wrong baby...don't stop...please don't stop fucking me."

Sam was wide eyed and his mouth had dropped open. He went to speak but seemed unsure. Finally he said. "Mom....did....you just say...ready for my cock?"

Sam looked inquisitively at me as I smiled back at him and slowly replied.

"YES BABY...READY.. FOR..YOUR.. GREAT... BIG ..FAT COCK!"

"OH MY GOD MOM...YOU MEAN...I CAN..FUCK YOUR....ASS!" he said rather shocked.

"YES SAM...I WANNA SEE HOW MUCH OF THAT MASSIVE 11 INCH PRICK YOU CAN SHOVE INTO MY BIG FAT BASTARD ASS.."

He let out a loud and deep groan as he again began to furiously pump his mighty member deep into my twat. My huge boobs again swung from side to side and slapped together with every thrust.

His thumb now shoved even deeper into my asshole and he began to yell.

"OH YES MOM...I WANNA FUCK YOUR ASS...I LOVE YOUR BIG BUBBLE BUTT....I WANNA FUCK IT SO HARD....AND SHOOT MY CUM UP YOUR ASS....OHHHHHH MOM!"

I could feel he was almost ready to cum and I was desperate to take his big potent load inside me, but after a week I still hadn't tasted it and I wanted too so bad.

I moved forward, causing his large appendage to drop from my well fucked cunt. I quickly gathered up the last bit of energy in my legs and spun myself around. His massive cock looked so big and angry, pointing directly at me.

"CUM IN MY FACE BABY....SHOOT THAT BIG STICKY LOAD ALL OVER MOMMY'S FACE."

I took his throbbing cock in my hand and wrapped my lips around it, taking him deep to the back of my throat. I could taste my pussy on it, the salty juices from my repeated orgasms mingled with his tasty pre-cum. I swallowed hard, trying not to gag on his huge lob of meat. I worked my hand up and down the slippery shaft banging my fist against his heavy balls.

"OHHHHH MOM....GONNA CUM.....NOW.....OHHHHHHHH."

Sam held onto the back of my head as I felt a big glob of cum fire to the back of my mouth. I quickly pulled him out and let the next stream land across my face, streaking from my forehead, over my eye and down my cheek. The next jet hit my face and ran down into my mouth, where I swallowed my son's thick sweet tasting sperm. Normally a man's spunk was salty and unpleasant, but Sam's tasted so good.

Another load fired out of his spitting copra and hit me on the chin, before dripping down and forming little puddles on my big jug tits.

"MMMMMMMM," I groaned as I took his cum firing missile of a cock back into my mouth. I sucked it hard, taking every last drop out of it and swirling the white mess around on my tongue before swallowing it down my throat.

After I sucked it dry, I pulled it from my mouth with a loud pop and let it wave like a deflating balloon in front of my eyes.

I looked down and saw my breasts covered in thick sticky goo. I scooped it up with my fingers and like the dirty slut that I was, hungrily licked and slurped it into my mouth.

We both collapsed down on the bed, exhausted from our hour long mother and son fucking. We both breathed heavily and not for the first time, were both covered in sweat. I looked at Sam's hot god like body, glistening and gleaming under the light. My own frame looked just as good, my fake tits wet with the remains of his cum.

Sam turned his head from the pillow and looked at me. I met his gaze as he said.

"I'm sorry mom...I know you wanted me to fuck you up the ass...but it got me so hot I just couldn't hold on any longer."

I reached my hand up and cupped his young innocent looking face. He was so handsome and he was all mine. I smiled at him and simply replied.

"Don't worry baby...tomorrow is another day...mommy can wait till then to feel that great big dick up her ass....after all it's just you and me now....me and my big boy!"

Chapter Five

I woke up in the middle of the night to feel Sam's tongue lapping at my wet pussy and before long we were making the bed bang against the wall again, as we indulged in another hot and steamy sex session.

The next day was a Saturday and I woke up around noon. Our late night fucking had kept us awake until after 3am. Sam was still fast asleep, his naked young body lying next to me. His cock was soft and rested against his groin, but still managed to look big.

I got up and showered. My pussy ached from the good hard seeing too's that my hunky son had been giving me. It felt empty without his large dick up there. I was becoming very addicted to that fat weapon.

I was in the kitchen when Sam finally got up. He walked in completely naked and came and stood behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed himself against me. I was wearing only a towelling robe and could feel his hard muscled body press into my back.

"Morning Baby," I said as I felt him plant a little kiss on my neck. "How are you doing today?"

"Fine Mom...totally fine," he replied as he again kissed my neck.

His hands ran up from my stomach and cupped my large breasts. He mauled at the robe trying to untie it.

His hands then roamed over my tits, pinching and playing with hard erect nipples. He buried his face into my neck and gently trailed his lips along, kissing and caressing me.

I pressed my ass back into his crotch and could already feel his cock beginning to harden.

"Oh baby...your getting big for mommy," I said as he dug his fingers into my fleshy big boobs.

I grinded my bubble butt against his hardening, naked shaft and groaned with pleasure as he slid his tongue over my neck.

His hands roamed around my chest, gripping and pulling on my ample tits. We were starting to get hot and heavy and by the feel of his cock behind me, he was again ready to plunge it to the depths of my pussy.

He raised his hands and brought them to my shoulders, where he swiftly tugged on the dressing gown and lifted it from me, dropping it to the floor.

We now both stood naked. I felt him lean his body forwards and his big cock press against my ass. He gyrated against me and lodged his giant erection between the cheeks of my ass. His hands returned to my tits and using his weight against me, grinded his body against my back.

"Ohhhhh baby...oooooooo....your cock is so big again....LETS FUCK!" I demanded.

He moved his hands to my back and pushed me forwards. I reached out and spread my arms across the sideboard in front of me, shoving my ass backwards and into the air. I raised myself on tip-toes and braced myself for what I knew was coming.

Sam brought his hand down forcefully onto my ass and spanked me several times.

SLAP....SLAP....SLAP....SLAP

I let out a painful but pleasurable cry as I felt the stinging sensation on my butt.

He then placed his hands on my hips and said.

"Ready mom?"

"Yes Baby...give it to me...bang that big fucker right in me."

I felt the head of his bulbous cock touch my pussy and in seconds he was buried to the balls. I screamed out as he began to move himself back and forwards, withdrawing about half of his mighty dong and then quickly thrusting it right back in.

"OOOOHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS....FUCK ME BABY...FUCK ME WITH THAT DONKEY DICK...OHHHHH SHIT."

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP....SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

He repeatedly hit my ass as he plunged my pussy with his cock. I pressed my breasts into the cold marble of the sideboard and tried to hold my balance on tip-toes while he pounded away at my hungry wet snatch.

"YES FUCK IT BABY.....ARRRRRRRRR...MOMMY LOVES THAT....FUCKING HUGE COCK."

The kitchen echoed with the sounds of our hard slapping bodies as he bounced his young torso against my ass, his large heavy balls whacking against my clit.

"OH MOM...I LOVE THE WAY YOUR ASS CHEEKS RIPPLE WHEN I AM FUCKING YOU."

He said as he again spanked my ass. SLAP....SLAP...SLAP.

"ITS...ALL YOURS BABY....THAT ASS BELONGS TO YOU...ARRRRR...HARDER BABY...FUCK ME HARDER WITH THAT BIG FAT COCK...OOOOOOOHH."

Just then and without warning, he stepped back and his huge dick fell from my pussy. Before I could react to the loss of his monster tool from my wet cunt, I felt his hands grabbing my ass and opening me up and he then buried his face between my fat butt cheeks.

Then the most amazing sensation ripped through my entire body as Sam stuck his tongue on my asshole.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRR.....BABY...YES.."

I screamed out as he worked his tongue around my ass, gently probing the tip against my shithole.

"YES SON.....ARRRRR...YES....OHHHHH EAT THAT ASS.....OHHHHH YESSSSS."

I was in complete ecstasy as he worked my ass over. I reached around trying to hold my balance and yanked my ass cheeks apart, shoving my backside against his young face. His tongue was swirling around against it and I could feel my asshole getting wet with his spit.

"TONGUE ME BABY....EAT THAT ASS....GET IT READY FOR THAT GIANT COCK....OHHHHH FUCK THAT'S SO GOOD....EAT THAT ASSHOLE YOU DIRTY LITTLE FUCKER...."

My husband had fucked my up the butt many times but had never gone down and licked my ass. The feeling was driving me wild.

Sam had brought his hand up to my cunt and was doubling my pleasure as he drove his fingers deep into my dripping wet pussy.

"OOOOHHHH BABY...YES....GONNA CUM IN YOUR FACE......OH YES BABY....MAKE ME CUM." I yelled out to him and tried to grab his hair as my whole body rocked with an intense orgasm. My pussy muscles tightened and contracted around his thrusting fingers and his tongue pressing against my asshole just made it even more amazing.

"OHHH BABY....EAT THAT ASS....FINGER THAT WET CUNT....GOD YOU DIRTY FUCKER...TAKE MOMMY...TAKE ME BABY..."

Sam rode me through what seemed like a never ending orgasm as he relentlessly licked my butt and fingered my sopping wet pussy. His young handsome face remained wedged between my fat ass cheeks and I grinded backwards to try and force him even deeper.

After almost ten minutes of munching at my hole, he pulled back and stood up. I quickly turned around and breathing very heavily, threw my arms around his neck. I slammed my mouth against his and sent my tongue diving in, his massive hard on pressed against my stomach as I held onto his hard body.

We kissed hard and deep, his hands running over my back and then down to my butt, where he again clawed and mauled at my fleshy backside.

We eventually broke our wet and sloppy kiss and I looked him in the eye and still trying to regain control of my breathing, said,

"Oh baby...fuck...I want it baby...you have made my... ass all wet...now it's time you FUCKED IT!!"

I reached my hand down between our bodies and took a firm grip around his throbbing shaft. I jacked him off fast, slamming my fist along the entire mass of thick man-meat.

"Oh mom...yeah I wanna fuck your ass...let's go back up to bed?"

"Oh no need baby...come into the living room...you can bend me over the sofa and bang that big boy in..."

We ran from the kitchen, my big boobs bouncing around and Sam's huge wet cock flapping from side to side like a giant flag-pole. We got to the living room and I threw myself down on the sofa. Sam was just behind me as I sat there and reached out for his big cock. I opened my mouth wide and engulfed him down, encircling my tongue around his big prick-head.

After a few quick slurps I withdrew it from my mouth and looked up at my handsome son. With a wicked smile I said,

"Right baby....let's see how much of this rump splitter we can get up my ass shall we?"

Sam nodded his approval and I turned my whole body around. Planting my knees into the cold leather of the seat and pressing my fat tits against the back. I stuck my ass out and looked over my shoulder at my son.

"GO ON BABY....NAIL YOUR DIRTY, SLUTTY MOTHER'S ASS."

"Oh mom...you are such a hot little piece of ass...so much better than those stupid sluts that I normally fuck." Sam said as he took his baseball bat cock in hand and lowered himself to my waiting butt.

"YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF THOSE SLUTS SAM....JUST BRING THAT MASSIVE WHOPPER HOME TO ME AND TAKE MY BODY BABY....OHHHHHHH."

I felt his large cock separate my ass cheeks and connect with my hole. I tried to relax my muscles and contract my asshole so he could enter me. I was again breathing heavy and my heart was pounding in my chest. Half with the excitement and anticipation of what was about to happen and half with a nervous feeling that maybe his cock was just too big for my tight ass.

Sam sent a stream of spit down from his mouth which landed on the tip of his cock, great aim my boy!

I gripped the back of the sofa and held on tight as he pressed forward, forcing my sphincter to open up to the invasion of his large thick dick.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....SHITTTTTTTTTTT."

I screamed so loudly as he inched his mighty cock into my tight butt. I could feel my hole ripping open as he drilled me forwards. He went slow and gently at first, knowing that I needed to get accustomed to his large equipment. The orgasms immediately hit me and I could hardly maintain my position bent over the back of the sofa. My legs felt like jelly as he leaned against me, sending another couple of inches into me.

"ARRRRRRRRRRR....YES......AAAARRRRRRR...EASY BABY....EASY....SO FUCKING....BIG...OOOOHHHHH YES....SUCH A BIG COCK....FILLING....MY..ASS...ARRRRRRRR YES.....ARRRRRR....YOUR FUCKING MY ASS.....MY SON IS ACTUALLY FUCKING MY ASS!!!"

I was rocked by another powerful orgasm as Sam kept delving his ass plunging cock deep in my bowels. I was screaming in ecstasy and pain, my asshole felt on fire, my cunt was wet and contracting hard. My tits mashed against the leather of the sofa and my heart pumped with energy.

It felt like a real baseball bat had been shoved up my ass, I had never taken anything so big. Michael's cock had felt big in my butt but my son's just felt truly enormous.

"You Ok Mom?" Sam asked tenderly.

"ARRRR...YEAH....BABY....IT FEELS AMAZING HONEY....SO FUCKING BIG AND HARD....YOU'RE REALLY REAMING ME OUT WITH THAT HUGE FAT PRICK...OHHHHHH."

Sam took a firm hold of my hips and very slowly began to withdraw his dick a few inches. It felt like the whole thing was up my butt but I knew it was probably only about five or six inches in. He started to fuck it in and out, sliding it deep in me and then again pulling it back a little.

"OHHHHHH....ARRRRRRR.YES.....BABY......A LITTLE MORE....LITTLE HARDER.....FUCK THAT ASS SWEETIE....FUCK MY BUTT HARD.....ARRRRRR.YEAH....RAM THAT BIG FAT FUCKER IN THERE HARD...ARRRRRRRR."

Sam began to pick up the pace, steadily getting into a nice rhythm of moving about three or four inches at a time inside my asshole. Backwards and forwards, in and out, his thick cock drilling his horny dirty mother's backside.

"OOHHH ARRRRRRRR BABY....YEAH....THAT'S GOOD...ARRRRRR....SO BIG.....SUCH A BIG COCK RIGHT UP MOMMY'S ASS.....ARRRRRRR....GOOD BOY....FUCK IT HARD YOU DIRTY BUTT FUCKER.....FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S ASS...OOOHHHHHHH...SHIT...YES!!!"

My whole body felt ready to collapse. I had to really cling on to the back of the sofa to support my body. Sam's ass reaming cock, kept thrusting me forwards, pressing my big boobs harder into the back of the seat. I had never orgasmed so much in my entire life. It seemed endless. Time after time my pussy spurted out my love juices, unable to be stopped without Sam's cock in there to plug my cunt hole.

blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers