My Son, The Photographer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qdata
qdata
353 Followers

But she ignored me. Her hand and mouth swapped breasts and the nipple which had just been chewed was now subjected to a savage twisting while the other was being chewed just as hard. I had no choice but to take her tit back into my mouth and give it the same treatment and in my frenzy I bit really hard. She lifted her mouth and screamed, "Yes! Now eat me you bitch!" then scrambled down so her face was between my legs. Opening her mouth wide she sucked all my sensitive lips powerfully inside. God, it felt incredible and I wanted to scream but her own crotch came down onto my face, smothering me, my mouth search for her pussy as she ground it around. I managed to get my tongue up inside her as I felt the powerful suction of her own mouth trying suck my womb out of place. At least that's what it felt like.

Wendy grabbed my legs and pulled them back, holding them in place with her arms as she licked up and down my pussy lips, lapping all the way to my anus and back again. She repeated the motion, this time trailing the tip of her tongue round the forbidden hole for a few seconds before returning to my pussy. She concentrated on my swollen outer lips - they felt huge - never venturing her tongue inside, just an incessant lap, lap around my lips. My clitoris, engorged and throbbing was just begging for some attention - I was after all, licking at hers but she ignored it, just steadily building the pressures inside me to near bursting point but never quite making it.

I tried to give her a clue as I took her own little nub between my teeth and lashed it with the tip of my tongue, feeling her body quaking with a small orgasm but still she kept me in suspense. She moved her mouth further down and traced around my anus again, little flicks right over the hole until I felt the tip of her tongue trying to penetrate. I was a virgin down there, my former husband wasn't interested and Andy had never tried anything in that direction. It felt really exciting but she didn't persue it, returning instead to my pussy lips with more of that steady licking up and down. I felt her juices dripping copiously into my mouth as she had another orgasm, tasting so sweet and spicy.

Then suddenly she attacked my clitoris with tongue and lips, sucking and licking hard for a couple of minutes, bringing me almost to screaming pitch before she bit down hard. My orgasm hit me so hard that my whole body arched, almost throwing Wendy off but she gripped my legs firmly and sat on my face with all her weight while continuing to chew my bump. Time after time my body exploded - I couldn't keep track, I just knew that I never wanted it to stop except that I could hardly breathe until I instinctively pushed her up and sucked air into my lungs before collapsing beneath her, sated and sobbing.

She turned her body round and we held each other, gently kissing and stroking as we recovered from the heights of our passionate lust. After a few minutes of this she tapped me on the shoulder and indicated that I should look at something behind me. I turned and was amazed to see John sitting on the floor with my son kneeling in front of him, his head obviously bobbing up and down on his friend's dick in long, slow slurping movements. John had one hand resting gently on Andy's head while the other was reaching down pinching his nipple.

"Yes Andy. Oh that feels sooooo good. Yes, take it, take it in your mouth. I'm nearly there." He left off tugging Andy's nipple and pushed his head head firmly down. "Yes, I'm coming. Ohhhhhhhh."

Andy took all the sperm in his mouth like a true professional cock sucker, milking the last drop then coming up and grabbing his friend's head in an open-moouthed kiss as they shared the slippery mass and then they continued kissing while John took hold of Andy's tool and masturbated him before pushing him onto his back and taking the hard flesh in his own mouth, fondling his balls until my son cried out in his passion and we watched his body jerk as he pumped his seed. Wendy beat me to it and grabbed John when he had it all, sharing a sperm-filled kiss with her son so I grabbed Andy, hugged him close and kissed him fervently.

"What made you two start that?" I asked him. "It was incredibly sexy watching you. I never knew you were like that, Andy."

"Yeah, so erotic I had another orgasm just watching you," agreed Wendy.

"Well," John answered, "it was you and Sarah going off like that. We both got a hard on and started playing with each other, then he just bent down and started licking it. Next thing I knew he just took it in his mouth and started sucking."

"Well, it felt and tasted nice when you were fucking your Mum, so I thought, 'Why not?'" He turned to me and gave me a hug. "Mum, you'll have to teach me how to get it into my throat. I tried and it just made me gag. But I wanted it all in."

"We'll talk about it later. Are you two planning to do that again? If you are, I want to watch and so does Wendy!"

She nodded her head vigorously in agreement.

The boys looked at each other. Both smiled and said together, "Yes!"

~~oOo~~

If you enjoyed this story, watch out for the next episode.

Feedback welcome. Please vote below.

qdata
qdata
353 Followers
12