My Son's Best Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex turned his head towards me, staring at my body, the alcohol making him stare longer than he ever would were he sober. He spoke quickly, loudly, as if trying to counter an untrue point, "Ms. Smith, you're wrong on that, you're so hot right now." He seemed to realize that perhaps he had been to forward with his comments, which would have been true, had I not loved hearing it. I widened my eyes a little bit and pretended to look surprised, and then stood up straight with my hands on my hips and replying "Do you really think so, Alex?"

"Absolutely Ms. Smith, you're turning me on!" came the response, which he almost immediately seemed to regret as he blushed and further sunk deeper into his seat, his legs trying to hide his erection as best as possible, though he kept his eyes on me, moving between my legs and my chest. I slowly turned around and stopped with my back to him, then continued until I was facing him again. I ran my hands over my newly toned stomach and asked "Do you think I look ok like this? I've been working out to get my figure back but I don't think it's working." I was clearly lying, but was simply too curious to see how he would respond in his tipsy state. Alex simply nodded his head and continued staring, apparently lost in his own thoughts, unable to articulate himself through words at the moment. I moved my hands to the side of my skirt as I began to unfasten the first of the three hooks, "What do you think of my thighs and butt, though? Do you think they're too flabby like an old lady? I'm always afraid of how I look when I put on my swimsuit in the mornings" I said this as I finished undoing the last of the hooks, unwrapping the skirt from my body and tossing it lightly to the couch. Alex's eyes were completely focused on my bright red thong now, and my nicely toned bum as I slowly turned and modeled for him. "Alex, did you hear me?"

Alex snapped to attention from his stupor, his eyes moving up to meet mine. "You look...so good Ms. Smith." His eyes locked on mine, I felt a fire ignite within me that I'd not felt in ages. Without breaking eye contact, I slowly moved my hands to my back and untied the string of my bikini top, "Well Alex, what about my breasts, do you think I have nice breasts?" The bikini top loosened and fell to the floor, as I started to slowly walk towards him. Alex's eyes widened even further, and he quietly said "Good. I mean, they look really, really good, Ms. Smith."

Within only a few steps I was standing directly in front and overtop of Alex. His knees were still up and together to conceal his excitement. I slowly, ever so carefully lowered myself onto my knees, saying "Thank you Alex, that means a lot to me", as I placed my hands on his ankles and slowly pulled them forward and onto the floor on either side of me. A large tent in his shorts was obviously visible, and Alex was simply sitting there, completely lost in the events unfolding in front of him. I placed my hands on the inside of either side of his shorts and began to pull them down, to which Alex responded by lifting his butt to assist me. I pulled them down just enough so that his gorgeous seven-inch cock became free of the constraints of clothing. His cock was mesmerizing; there was nothing special about it, it looked about average for someone his age, but it was the fact that he was so excited and turned-on by me that really got me going.

Taking the base of his shaft with my right hand, I began slowly stroking his cock up and down. Almost immediately Alex closed his eyes and threw his head back against the couch. As I moved my hand up and down the length of his cock, I said, "Alex I'm so flattered...did I make you this excited or were you thinking of another girl?"

Alex opened his eyes and looked at me, slowly coming back to reality, seemingly understanding that his best friend's mother was giving his cock more attention than any other girl ever had. "Ms. Smith, you made me this excited, you look so good."

A giant smile crept onto my face again. His shorts were somewhat in the way of my plans, so I said "Alex, stand up for a second." I moved out of the way and allowed Alex to stand, causing his shorts to now fall completely to the ground. Still on my knees, I positioned myself in front of him again and resumed the slow jerking motion from a moment before with my right hand, while my left hand squeezed my breast and pinched the nipple softly.

"Ms. Smith, that feels really good." Alex said, his voice barely audible.

"That's great hun, but I think it's time you got what those younger girls won't give you." And with that, I placed the head of his cock into my mouth and took as much of it in as I could at once, having about half slide in effortlessly. Alex's body tensed up as if he'd been shocked by lightning and I heard a muffled grunt come from him, "Ugghh", and his hands instinctively went to the sides of my head. I widened my eyes and looked up into his. This had the effect I'd hoped for and he seemed to lose himself in the ecstasy, his hips began moving in rhythm with my own motions. I hadn't had a man inside my mouth in what felt like ages, but not having a gag reflex made the feeling quickly enjoyable for me.

Stopping for a moment and taking Alex's cock out of my mouth, I lifted his shaft with my hand and licked from the base to the tip, and down again, moving a little lower and lightly tonguing his balls, sending another jolt through his body. Alex said excitedly, "Ms. Smith, this is amazing; your mouth feels so good!" His enthusiasm and appreciation made me all the more excited myself, as I resumed jerking him off and placing one of his balls into my mouth, sucking on it lightly. My left hand wrapping around his muscular leg, gripping onto his tight butt as I continued to work his untouched manhood. Alex's hands were really getting into it now, as he moved them through my hair, roughly grapping clumps of it when I'd hit a really sensitive spot. I'd only been sucking on his balls for a little while when I felt him pull away ever so slightly and say "Oh gosh Ms. Smith, that's too much right there, I can't handle it." I understood what he meant, I remember having a boyfriend years ago that couldn't handle having their balls sucked, or sometimes even teased! I was about to put his young, hard cock back into my mouth, when the cordless phone rang on the coffee table next to us. From the side of my eye I could see that it was Matt calling from his cell phone.

"That's Matt," I began, "we should probably answer that." Without missing a beat, my left hand continued stroking Alex even more vigorously than before as I answered the phone with my free hand.

"Hi honey, how's the shopping going?" Looking up at Alex, he looked stunned that he was still being jerked off as I spoke to my son on the phone.

"Good mom, we finished early. Can you tell Alex I'll be home in about fifteen minutes?"

"No problem sweetie," I said as I cradled the phone between my neck and my shoulder, pulling Alex down slightly and positioning his cock between my breasts. Alex remained wide eyed as ever as I pushed my tits together and starred up at him, mouthing the words "Thrust, thrust." Alex looked confused for a moment, but quickly smiled and took the hint, slowly working up a nice rhythm, fucking his first ever pair of tits. I continued speaking into the phone, "Alex has been playing games since he arrived, but I needed his help for a bit in the kitchen with some heavy lifting, but I fixed him a drink and now he's back to relaxing on the couch." This wasn't completely a lie, but a wicked smile still came onto my face as Alex built up the pace, his cock felt wonderful between my breasts.

"Ok, thanks mom. See you in a bit." As Matt said goodbye, I ended the call and let the phone drop from my shoulder to the ground to keep pressure on Alex's cock as he slid up and down my breasts. "Bad news hun," I started saying, "Matt will be home soon, so we'll have to finish up out fun." Alex looked somewhat disappointed for a moment as I released my breasts and left his cock standing on its own. "Don't worry though, we'll finish with a bang," I said as I took his hands and placed them on either side of my head, and placed my own firmly around his tight, muscular behind. Taking the tip of his cock into my mouth, I looked straight up as his awaiting eyes and said "fuck my mouth, hun" before closing my mouth around and lightly beginning to suck head of his shaft.

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking somewhat concerned. My response was a simple nod, with a wink from one eye.

Alex wasted no time now, no longer was he unsure of himself as his best friend's mother, almost completely naked and on her knees, was telling him to fuck her mouth fast and hard. I felt Alex's grip on the back of my head tighten and he thrust the entirety of his beautiful cock into my mouth, quickly hitting the back of my throat. The feeling in my mouth was exquisite, the pulsing of his shaft and youth, his tight butt gripped in my hands. As he fucked my mouth, I kept looking right into his eyes, pulling him deep into the back of my throat with each thrust. His movements were quickening, his cock becoming even harder than it was before, as his impending climax approached. Alex's breathing was becoming shorter, more intense, his groans becoming louder and more insistent, and his hands pulling my head hard towards him. I could feel him almost reach his orgasm.

Thrusting at full speed now into my mouth, Alex cried out, "Ugghh, Ms. Smith...fuck...I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum...", and his hips moved frantically, trying to hold off as long as possible, not possible considering how long he'd been waiting for a girl to suck him off. The next moment, I felt Alex's butt tighten up in my hands as he yelled out, "I'm cumming...shit, I'm cumming!" I quickly took his cock out of my mouth and into my hands, pumping his pulsing shaft furiously as I purred "Yes baby cum all over my face and tits, I want it everywhere."

Hearing this pushed Alex far beyond the edge of return, seeing me pumping his cock as hard and as fast as I could was simply sensory overload. Suddenly, his cock erupted with the first explosion of cum landing on my forehead and crossing down the centre of my face to my chin on the other side. The second and third bursts of cum went straight to my neck and chest. I couldn't believe how much cum he had awaiting release, but then again, if this was the first real blowjob he'd had and no girlfriend in a while, he'd likely have been forced to save up for quite a while now. I continued pumping his still hard cock as a few more streams of cum shot out, covering both of my tits.

His cock, still hard but completely spent, felt wonderful on my hands as I slowed the pace down. Looking up at Alex, his face seemed completely relaxed again. I continued with my slow pace, moving one hand to my face and collecting the still warm cum down from my chin up to my forehead. I rubbed it onto my breasts where the rest of his cum was sitting.

"Well," I started to say, "I guess now you can't say you've never gotten a real blowjob before. It's too bad we're out of time and Matt is on his way home, I think you'll have to repay the favor later tonight if we find a chance." Alex stood there and simply nodded his head up and down, not yet coming down from this high he was on.

Standing up, I immediately turned and bent over to pick up my top and skirt, again having Alex look at me in nothing but my panties. With both things collected and in my hand, I slowly walked back towards the stairs with my hips swaying back and forth. "You should pull your shorts back up before Matt gets home. And don't forget, this is our little secret", I said over my shoulder to Alex, who was still standing with his cock out, snapping back to reality as he stared at my ascending the staircase.

Returning to my room and dropping the clothing on the floor, I peeled off my thong, lying on the bed to stroke my clit. I'd become so wet during the encounter, it was really too bad that Matt was coming home early; I would have loved to have felt Alex's tongue all over me. Thinking of what could have been quickly brought me to climax.

Matt soon came home and I could hear them from upstairs; "Man you're playing like garbage right now, focus on the aliens!"

"Sorry," Alex would reply, "I'm not really on my game today."

I stifled a laugh when I heard this. That was my first, but certainly not last, time with Alex.

12