My Son's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed in the moonlight, saving me the embarrassment I felt as Alex turned and walked out of the bedroom.

Lying again in my bed, closing my eyes and almost instantly going under, I slept a perfect dreamless sleep.

As planned, nothing more occurred between Alex and I. Over the next two weeks our busy schedules with work and his and Matt's packing for school wouldn't allow for anything to occur. Both he and Matt left for their respective colleges and I remained in town, continuing with my career and enjoying my workouts, spending more time with friends. Though Alex was certainly not my only conquest of sexual youth, he always remained in my memories as my first.

Later that same year, I was offered quite the promotion at work; however it required moving out East, clear across the country. I was hesitant at first, but soon realized that my friends and I would keep in touch, and the most important man in my life, my son Matt, would only be visiting me during the summer months between college semesters, so the change wasn't exactly going to be too hard on him. He and his girlfriend could easily come and visit me, or he could return with her and stay with her family for a bit.

Making the transition from a relatively small capital city to a much larger one was not difficult for me; work kept me busy, I found a great pool and yoga studio, and quickly made friends (not to mention a few more young friends who shared my company for a time, I enjoyed the rush of teaching these young, eager studs how to love a woman, and they appreciated it too).

In the spring of 2010 I met Eric, a 49 year old man, as we shared a lane at the pool one morning. Gradually, we came to know each other and eventually he asked me out to dinner. Despite being two years older than I, his spirit and attitude was that of a young, enthusiastic man, the world full of possibilities to him. This was a refreshing change from a lot of the older men I worked with, and his youthful vigor carried over to the bedroom as well, something I much appreciated. Much like me, his children were all grown up and either finished or finishing school, his wife had passed away nearly nine years ago, and he had only recently become social again, according to his friends.

For the first time in I didn't know how many years, I felt as though I were in love again, and his proposal filled me with joy and happiness. We married in a small ceremony with only our closest family and friends attending. Returning from our honeymoon in the Caribbean, there was a package awaiting us. Eric had gone to pick up some wine for later that evening, and so I alone opened the package, seeing the wrapping paper and realizing it was a wedding gift.

As I opened the envelope and began reading the card, my heart skipped a beat; with humility, with kindness, and with appreciation, it read:

"Dear Ms. Smith,

Matt tells me that you've gotten married again. Congratulations, I sincerely wish you both all the best.

I still remember the days with Matt, playing video games, and spending one great time on the patio.

Thanks again, for everything.

Best,

Alex"

*

The end.