My Son's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing that bothered me most was that I knew I was falling in love with her, me, 45 years old and in love with this gorgeous waif, a girl more than young enough to be my daughter and younger than my son!

This hadn't been part of the plan, but I couldn't help it, I knew I would never tell her for fear of losing her, but all my worries were allayed that afternoon, she was in my lap in the sitting room, when she suddenly got very serious with me, here it comes I thought, time to move on, I've found a flat etc.

Jack, she said very shyly, I have something to tell you, don't bother I said I understand, you can go when you feel ready to. Go? Go where? I was just going to tell you that I love you and want to stay with you for ever; I don't think I could live without you now. Those were the sweetest words I had ever heard in my life, they brought tears to my eyes, which I quickly cleared, I was a man wasn't I! Niki, I love you too baby, I really do, happiness wasn't in this vocabulary.

Over the coming months we became inseparable, Mark had guessed because he knew me too well, but he was okay with it as he now had someone else. And Niki happily announced that she was pregnant, I was going to be a dad again after all these years, but she sadly had to give work up later in her pregnancy, and stay at home, the cleaner by the way had long been gone. Niki had rightly guessed almost immediately that I had been shagging her, and put a stop to that straight off, but made me pay her 3 months wages as recompense.

Am I happy? You bet I am, how a man of my age can not be happy when he has a beautiful young woman in his life who says she will love him eternally.

12