My Son's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think so," she says.

She's standing so close to me, our bodies almost touching, and I would just have to barely raise my hands and I'd be touching her sides and her bare stomach. She keeps staring at me, that smirk on her face, challenging me to do something, and I want to touch her, just to show her I would do it, but I don't. I take a step back and then bend down to grab my drink. She doesn't move and as I reach for my drink I turn my head to look directly at her legs, seeing the smooth, bare skin above those stockings and I hesitate as I bring my drink up, wanting to run my tongue over that skin. I stand up and take a drink, avoiding her gaze.

As I lower the glass from my mouth she grabs it from me and takes a drink too, still staring at me like she's waiting for me to do something. She lowers the glass and slips her tongue along her upper lip. My stomach tightens as I imagine feeling those lips on my body, that tongue siding down my stomach to my...

I turn my head away from her.

"You like to dance?" she says and walks over to the stereo. I turn to watch her press some buttons on the stereo, looking at the tattoo across her back again and notice the rose gripped in the beak of the eagle. "I like this one," she says and then the overriding rhythm of 'Little Miss Lover' starts playing.

She turns to face me and starts dancing as she did before, her body writhing with the evocative music. Watching her dance this time is even more erotic because now she's facing me, her eyes gazing back at me, the front of her body moving to the music that now seems dirty and obscene. My loose boxers start to feel uncomfortably tight and my dick is getting hard.

She walks over to me, her hips swiveling, and presses her body against me. I stand perfectly still, not knowing what to do, unable to move or react, caught between what I want to do and what I should do. Valerie stares back at me, her lips moving with the lyrics, her body writhing against me, her mouth turned into a sneer, so close, and I flinch as she pretends to snap at me with her teeth. She laughs to herself.

Her head tilts in close to me, our lips almost touching. "Don't worry. I won't bite," she says and licks her tongue over my lips, making me flinch again.

She presses her hands to my cheeks and stares at me, mouthing the lyrics, her breasts crushed against my chest, and then her hands slide down my face to my neck, and down over my chest, as she starts to slide her whole body down. I stare down at her and she stares up at me as she crouches lower, her hands sliding down my body, lower, down over my stomach, down to my hips, her fingers brushing so close to my erect dick, and then down my bare legs, her legs bent and spread wide around me, her skirt pushed up high on her legs, the tops of her breasts clearly visible. She moves back up, her hands sliding back up my legs, over my boxers, one hand moving along my hard dick, and I moan as it gets even harder, and then her hands are sliding up my stomach and chest, until she's standing in front of me again.

She wraps her hands around my sides and presses her hips against me, urging me to move with her as she starts to sway her hips, rubbing herself against me. I start moving with her, feeling my dick rubbing against her, and she smiles and leans her head closer, pressing her cheek to my cheek.

"It's okay," she whispers into my ear. "If it's what you want." Then I feel her tongue sliding over my ear and it's like a surge of released desire rolling through my body. I shiver slightly and then my hands are on her sides, her cool, soft skin against my palms, feeling that young body moving against me. She's whispering the lyrics into my ear, her breath hot and moist on my ear.

She wraps a leg around my waist and starts to buck her hips against me as the song breaks into the erratic solo and my hands grip her ass, flexing through the tight mini skirt, and I pump my hips back at her, as we move together in a purely sexual motion. She leans her upper body away from me, her head tilting back, her hair dangling towards the ground, her hands gripping my shoulders, and keeps pumping her hips against me. I watch her body thrusting in front of me, my hands moving to grip her pulsating waist, pushing my hips back at her, really getting into it, lost in the feel of this young woman, so vibrant and alive, forgetting my wife, my son, everything.

She whips her head back up and her hair lashes my face. She twists her head and throws her hair back over her shoulders and then presses her lips to my mouth, forcing her tongue between my lips, and our mouths are open, kissing deeply, her hips grinding against me, her hands down gripping my ass to pull me against her with her leg wrapped around my legs. She jams herself against me and her crotch is rubbing against my dick and I'm feeling so frantic and horny that I want to pull it out and put it inside of her right there, penetrate her standing there in the living room. Her breathing is harsh and fast as we kiss, our tongues probing, and I slide my hands up her body over her bare lower back and back down her sides to her waist.

The song fades to its end and she pulls her mouth away from me. She stares back at me, those green eyes, wide and glassy with lust, her lips turned up in that pretty sneer, and she slides her hands up and down my chest and stomach. I barely notice the next song starting as she grabs my shirt and I lift my arms up as she pulls the shirt over me and drops it on the ground. She stares at my chest and stomach as she rubs her hands across the bare skin. She presses her lips to my chest and then slides her tongue down to my stomach as she starts to squat in front of me. I watch her bending down, looking down her shirt at her full breasts, as she slides her hands over my stomach and then over my boxers. She reaches into my boxers and I moan as she grabs my dick and pulls it out.

"Hmmmm," she says, staring at it, as she rubs her fingers across it. "You are hard-up aren't you?" she says, looking back up at me. I can't say anything back to that as I wait for her to do something just to relieve the tension. She smiles at me as she grips my dick and slides her hand up and down it, her fingertips rubbing underneath the head. "Does that feel good?" she says to me, obviously enjoying driving me wild.

"Mm hmm," I say and nod my head, wanting to beg her to do more.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it?" she says and opens her mouth, still looking up at me, and slides her tongue along the head.

"Yeah," I say, breathless with anticipation.

"Too bad. Such a nice, big cock deserves attention," she says and then sucks on the head, still watching me.

I know she's playing with me, teasing me to increase my frustration, and she's enjoying every bit of it, but I'm completely at her mercy. All I can do is watch her and wait for her to do what she wants to do, too afraid to push it, but wanting it to happen.

She moans as she takes my cock into her mouth and slides her lips down it, her hands sliding along my hips to my butt. I stare down at her as she stares up at me, my cock in her mouth. She breaks our gaze as she slides her mouth along my dick, taking it almost entirely into her mouth. She stretches her hands up my stomach and chest as she starts moving her head up and down my cock, her tongue sliding underneath it, moaning softly. She slides her hands back down my chest, her nails scratching my skin, grabs my dick, and starts moving her hand up and down the shaft as she sucks on the head. I start moving my hips, fucking her mouth, as she starts going faster, and I close my eyes and tilt my head back, feeling her lips wrapped around it, her hand sliding up and down it. My balls pull tight against my body as I feel I'm about to come and I grab her arms and pull away from her.

She looks up at me with those big, green eyes. "Too much?" she says, the corner of her mouth turned up, glistening wet.

I stare down at her young face staring up at me arrogantly because she knows she's driving me crazy and I'm too stunned to do anything, and I see this young woman, this girl, controlling this older man whose supposed to be so much more mature and experienced, and instead I feel like a kid getting his first blow job. I feel disgusted with myself letting this girl be so dominant. She's so beautiful, so sexy, so confident that she's probably use to this type of response, the drooling man begging for her to do more, wrapped around her little finger. I decide it's not going to happen this time. I'm going to have to show her something that she isn't use to.

I pull on her arms and she stands up in front of me.

"You had enough already?" she asks, squinting at me smugly.

"No. I just didn't want you to miss out any," I say and lead her over to the couch.

She stares back at me questioningly as I sit her down on the couch. I glare back at her and smile, letting her know that this old man isn't some little boy for her to play with.

"Well I..." she starts to say, but I lean forward and kiss her deeply, my tongue pushing into her mouth.

Her hands press against my chest as if she's trying to push me away and then slide down my bare chest as she starts to moan. I break the kiss and pull away from her slowly, my hands on her knees, pushing them apart as I crouch between her legs. She slides down further on the couch, watching me, breathing heavily. I slide my hands up her stockings to her bare thighs and push her skirt up to her waist, her smooth skin soft and cool under my hands. I move my hands up and down her inner thighs and she spreads her legs wider. I break our gaze and look between her legs and see that she isn't wearing underwear and her pubic hair is trimmed and shaved to a neat black strip.

I bend down and kiss her inner thigh just above the stocking. I nibble on her thigh, taking my time, enjoying the feel of her skin against my lips and tongue, while sliding my hand up and down her other thigh, my fingers getting close to her pussy, but never touching it. She starts to moan and she grabs my hair in her fingers to pull me between her legs. I resist her a bit longer and run my tongue up her inner thigh and suck on the skin at her crotch, enjoying driving her wild now. But the scent of her pussy is too tempting and I move my mouth over and slide my tongue up between the folds of her pussy and lick her clit. She moans loudly and her fingers clench my hair. I slide my hands under her thighs and lift her legs over my shoulders. She hooks her feet behind my back, the heel of her boot digging into my back, and presses her thighs against my cheeks as I start to lick her pussy, pressing my tongue against it and sliding it up to flick her clit each time. Then, I suck her clit between my lips and start flicking it with my tongue, making her body jerk and her legs clench tighter to my head. She grunts with each flick and then her whole body tenses up, her thighs pressing against my head to push me away, as an orgasm breaks over her. I push my head forward and lick her quivering pussy once more, making her whole body shiver, and then I lift her legs off of my shoulders and sit up.

"Whew," she sighs, lying on the couch, her chest rising and falling with her deep breaths, her body slack with her legs spread wide around me. I look down at her, her chest heaving with her breasts almost exposed, her hair splayed out around her face, the ring shining in her belly button, her black leather skirt pushed up to her waist exposing her wet pussy, and my dick feels painfully hard. I slide my hands down her thighs, feeling the smooth fabric of her stockings and the cool skin of her thighs, looking at my dick poised above her waiting pussy, and I have to fuck her.

I push my boxers down my body and pull them off, watching her as she pulls her shirt over her head and drops it on the couch. I kneel back between her legs and look down at her beautiful, tanned breasts, smaller than Janice's breasts, but so firm and round. I bend down and suck a nipple between my lips. She moans and arches her back, offering her breasts to me. I slide my hands down her sides and waist, feeling her body move underneath me, pulling her breast into my mouth, my tongue flicking her nipple.

"Oh God," she moans and then grabs my dick and pulls on it gently. She slides down on the couch and I move over her to keep her breast in my mouth, my hand moving up to massage the other. Then, I feel her pussy rubbing against the head of my dick as she leads it into her.

I slide my hands over her breasts as I sit up and move closer to her. I look down at her hand holding my dick against her pussy, her legs spread wide, and I push forward, watching it slide inside of her. We both moan together as I push it into her, watching it penetrate, feeling it move into her cunt, wet and tight. Her hand slides down to the root of my cock, her fingers playing underneath it, as she pulls me into her, and I move closer and push into her entirely. She wraps her hands around my hips and holds me against her as she starts to pump her hips, making her pussy writhe around my cock, sheathed inside of her. I grab her hips to feel her young body moving as she twists and squirms. She gazes up at me, her eyes a mix of lust and determination, enjoying the feel of me inside of her, but defying me to hold on, daring me to make her come again. I smile back at her and thrust inside of her, tilting my cock up inside of her. She gasps and her hands tighten on my hips. I start moving inside of her, leaving my cock inside of her deeply, matching her twisting motion, grinding inside of her. I slide my hands down her waist to her thighs and lean back to see the root of my cock barely visible between her legs as we grind against each other.

I pull back from her and watch my cock emerge from her pussy and then slide back inside of her. Our moans make me realize that the room is very quiet. I don't know when the CD came to end, but now the only noise is our moans and the rustling and squeaking of the couch as our bodies move. Valerie rubs her hands over her breasts and moans, gazing up at me with her eyes half-lidded, knowing the effect it will have on me. I start moving in and out of her faster as she lies still, letting me fuck her, rubbing her breasts and groaning, her body being pushed back and forth by my hips as I press against her and pull back. She grunts each time I thrust into her and she stretches her head back, dragging her fingers though her long, dyed blonde hair, her body a long, lean line around my driving cock. I start moving faster, watching my cock emerge from her almost entirely, before pushing back into her, her breasts jiggling, her stomach tight, her moans loud, driving me crazy with lust. I jam my cock into her, wanting to fuck her harder and faster, explode inside of her, but it's too soon. I don't want to give into her yet and I want to fuck her so much more.

I stop, letting myself cool down, and slip my arms under legs and lift them to my shoulders. She looks up at me with a knowing, impish grin across her lips, offering me everything, seeing if I can handle it, and I lean over her and push my dick into her, penetrating her deeply, folding her over slightly, and I watch the grin disappear from her face as she groans with pleasure. I smile to myself as I start sliding in and out of her again, feeling her legs over my shoulders, the fabric of her stocking rubbing against my skin, as I thrust down and into her. The couch starts to squeak angrily beneath her as I start going faster and harder, mixing with the slap of skin against skin, and our mingling grunts and groans. I press my hands into the couch beside her to hold myself up as I twist into her, feeling her wrapped around me, so wet and tight. She stares up at me, her mouth open as she groans, her eyes fluttering, and drags her fingernails down my chest and stomach, making my body shiver. She grabs the back of my head and pulls me down to her as she raises her head, pressing our lips together in a deep kiss, as the rhythm gets faster, moaning in our kiss, tongues intertwined.

Grudgingly, I slow the pace, not wanting to come before she does, and break the kiss to look down at her face, flushed with lust. I push into her slowly, enjoying the feel of her around me. Suddenly, she slides her legs off of my shoulders and sits up, pushing me away from her, my cock slipping out of her.

"You sit down, now," she says and throws a leg over my head, her swollen, wet pussy directly in front of my face for an instant, as she stands up beside me. "It's my turn." She looks down at me with that tilted grin, and I eagerly crawl onto the couch and sit down, slouching into the couch.

Valerie stands in front of me for a few seconds, her tight body slick and glistening with sweat, her breasts bare and firm, her stomach tight, the skirt crumpled up around her waist, her hips flaring out down to her long legs with the stockings and black leather boots, letting me admire her. She tosses her head to the side, flipping her hair behind her and then she moves over me, bringing her knees to either side of me, crouching over me, bringing her pussy directly over my waiting cock. She reaches between us, grabs my cock, and directs it into her as she settles down onto my lap, sliding down my shaft.

I grab her hips and stretch my legs out as she starts to move up and down. She slides her hands up her body, over her breasts, her chest, her neck, and through her hair, as she sits up straight on top of me, moving up and down to slip the length of my cock in and out of her. I watch between her flexing legs as the shaft of my cock emerges from her pussy and then is plunged back inside of her as she moves up and down, slipping smoothly through her wet cunt. I slide my hands along her thighs and her stomach, feeling her muscles writhe under my touch as she moves my cock in and out of her in long strokes.

She groans loudly as she presses her body down and twists my cock inside of her. I look up at her head tilted back with her eyes closed as she starts to pump her hips faster, pressing her body down onto my thighs, jamming my cock into her, rubbing it inside of her.

"Oh God," she yells and drops her head down, her face directly in front of me, her eyes glaring back at me. She grabs my hips as she starts moving faster, pumping her hips wildly, pushing me deep inside of her. I grab her waist and hold on, meeting her gaze, our eyes locked, our bodies joined, pushing up into her as she pushes down, thrusting into her deeply, fingers digging into skin. Her shining, green eyes peer back at me, lost in lust and pleasure, no joking or games anymore, wanting to lose control, to be filled.

"Come with me," she whispers breathlessly, and it's like a trigger, making me jam my cock up into her, and we both let loose simultaneously, her cunt tightening around my cock, my cock exploding inside of her, and I raise my hips, pushing her up higher as I spasm inside of her, feeling her shuddering around me. There's no noise, for a few seconds there's nothing as we hold tightly to each other, not breathing, our bodies tense, feeling every muscle constrict, pushed inside of her deeply, exploding inside of her, and then I drop my hips back down to the couch, and we both gasp for air as our orgasms coarse through our bodies. She shivers uncontrollably and presses her body down on me as I slide in and out of her slowly, pumping my semen inside of her, her cunt rippling around my cock. Her breath is cool on my neck, tickling me, making me shudder, as she breathes heavily. I twist into her once more, feeling my cock leak into her, and then I lie still, catching my breath, letting the orgasm dissipate slowly, completely relaxed with her body on top of me, wrapped around me.