My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,207 Followers

A huge stream of cum blasted from his cock, landing across my face, reaching from my chin and ending in my hair. A second big thick stream shot across my face, some of it landing on my tongue, which I quickly took into my mouth and swallowed down.

A third stream dumped yet more of his hot tasty spunk right into my mouth, so much that it caused me to gag. I fought my reflex and managed to swallow the big load down my throat. It felt hot and creamy as it slid down, salty but oh so sweet.

When he finally finished he collapsed down on to the bed next to me, we both lay there, both breathing heavily. He's large cock, glistened with the mixture of juices that covered the entire length, his big balls gooey with cum. I still had my legs open and my pussy still creamed from the major shagging he had given me. My face covered in his thick cum.

I scooped up large dollops of spunk that lay on my face and sucked my fingers, swallowing yet more of my son's potent cum.

"Oh baby, that was so good, you really gave mommy's pussy a good work out....I don't think you need to play soccer anymore son...just come home to mommy and I will keep you fit baby."

We both smiled at each other as we lay naked and sweaty on the bed. "From now on baby, mommy will give you all the workout that you need...but anytime those big muscles need a massage...I will get the baby oil out...especially that great big muscle."

We both laughed as I draped myself over my son's young hard body. We again kissed hard and wet before falling asleep in each others arms.

to be continued....

blackfen
blackfen
3,207 Followers
12