My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 08

Story Info
A video camera, an ex-husband and more hot sex.
3.6k words
4.45
510.1k
347

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,190 Followers

Some of you will be pleased to hear that this is the final chapter. Thanks for all your feedback!

*

We spent the night sleeping, cuddled together, butt naked in the big bed. I awoke the next morning, feeling the warm morning sun shining through the window. I had my leg wrapped over my son's groin and I could feel his big morning wood underneath. I had my breasts pressed against his side and my arm draped across his chest.

I thought back over yesterday's fuck sessions. I had finally had my son's overgrown cock shoved up my ass and taken him hard up my pussy several times. My body still felt weak from the hard fucking's he had given me and the countless body shuddering orgasms.

I eventually got up, leaving my young, naked son to sleep. I pulled on my dressing gown and headed downstairs.

I made some breakfast and sat at the table thinking about what my life had become in the last week. Before, I was just a horny middle aged woman who had to masturbate herself to satisfy my horny urges. Now I was a dirty mother who fucked and sucked her own son's enormous fat prick. I had become a slut, a real incest loving slut.

If only every mother knew how great it was to fuck their own boys. To be able to walk into their son's bedrooms and satisfy their hot wet pussy's on those huge young cocks.

After breakfast I headed back upstairs and into my room. Mike was still fast asleep, I thought it best to leave him, he was obviously tired out from all out hot fucking.

I quietly got dressed and went downstairs again. Turning on the computer, I noticed the cum stains on the sofa from last night's ass fucking.

I found my friend online and we got into a very naughty discussion. I relayed the events of last night to her and she got very horny. Switching on our webcams, I watched her masturbating herself to a big orgasm, as I told her how my son had bent me over the couch and rammed his big dick up my ass.

Seeing her on camera made me think again about the camcorder up in my cupboard. The thought of filming a hot incestuous fuck session with my son, again filled my mind and it was making my pussy wet.

Later in the day, while Mike was out, I went into my wardrobe and found the camcorder. I had not used it since my ex-husband left. In the bag were three tapes and two batteries, which I plugged in to charge up.

I tried to see if there was somewhere in the room where I could set up the camera, so that it faced the bed, without anyone having to hold it. I found the perfect place was on top of my dresser. It was just far enough away so that the whole of the bed was in its view. It would be ideal to film us having sex.

After putting a tape and the battery into the camera, I turned it off and went downstairs. I could not wait for Mike to get home, the thought of getting that huge cock inside me, while the camera recorded it was getting me so wet and horny. After my son got home, we had dinner and went into the living room to watch t.v and cuddle on the sofa.

"Mike" I said. "Mommy wants to try something new tonight."

"Sure Mom," he replied, eagerly looking at me to discover what I had in mind.

"Do you remember the camcorder that belonged to your dad?" I asked.

He nodded. I ran my hand over his chest and down towards his lap.

"Well baby, I would really love to film us having sex, to record us fucking...what do you think?" I asked.

He smiled and his eyes flew wide open.

"Oh yeah mom, that would be awesome, our own porn movie," he said, "Wicked!"

His young keenness made me even more excited. I ran my hand down the front of his jeans and moved in to kiss him. His big bulging cock was soon rock hard and my pussy tingled with anticipation.

After a nice long wet kiss, I said to him.

"I have set the camera up in my room...wanna come make a really dirty movie baby?"

He nodded and smiled excitedly, jumping up from the couch and heading for the door. The front of his jeans stuck out like a tent pole, his massive cock straining at the zipper.

He ran upstairs making whoop, whoop noises and by the time I got to my room he had already removed his shirt and jeans, he stood in just his boxers.

"Leave them on baby, let mommy take them off for you." I said as I walked across the room, removing my own clothes.

"Let me switch the camera on first sweetie."

I reached for the on button and made sure the camera was angled right. I pressed record and walked over to the bed, sliding down my thin panties.

Getting down on my knees, I ran my hands up my son's muscular legs. His huge cock caused the waistband of his boxers to expand forwards as I ran my fingers over the gigantic covered shaft. I could feel his big balls bursting to be let free.

"Let mommy see that huge fat cock that fucks me so good and hard," I said, looking up at his young face.

Taking the waistband between my fingers and thumbs I pulled them. Looking into the camera, I slid them down and over the beautiful big dick that sprung up and whacked me in the face.

Raising my eyebrows and smiling into the camera I took the thick hard shaft into my hand and wrapped my fingers around it.

As I slowly began to slide my hand over the massive prick, I looked at the camera and said in a deep seductive voice.

"Look at this great big hard cock...this beautiful pussy pumping dong that fucks me so good and hard...would you like to watch me jacking it off...my own son's huge truncheon?"

Taking my eyes away from the camera, I opened my mouth and began to lick along the large member, running my tongue around the great big head and right down the thick fat length.

Lifting the raging 11 inch pole upwards, I ran my tongue down and slurped around his big balls. Looking back over at the camera, I sucked in my son's balls and rolled them in my mouth, letting my spit dribble over them.

I suddenly thought about my ex-husband. He was far to straight laced to ever fuck me on camera, not that he was any good at doing that anyway, but in my mind I began to imagine that my pathetic, useless ex-husband was actually watching this video.

I imagined him sitting on a sofa somewhere watching this tape, his ex-wife, sucking his son's cock.

I looked into the camera lens as I moved my mouth back and began to jerk my son's monster hard fuck tool in my fist.

"Hello Gary...look at this...look at me sucking our son's big cock...god Gary, I wish your dick had of been as big as your son's."

"Mom, what are you doing?" Mike asked, looking down at me.

"Its only pretend darling, your dad won't really see it," I replied.

Mike just shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of my tightly closed fist and my mouth, playing with his mighty fuck tool.

Looking back at the camera, I began to talk to my ex-husband as if he was sitting right there watching.

"Now Gary, watch me jacking off this huge hard fat prick...you see how gigantic and beautiful this big cock is....our son's great juicy knob and those big balls that are full of hot potent spunk."

I gave my son's cock a good hard blowjob, taking him to the back of my throat, whacking my fist along its huge length, and then I said.

"Oh god Gary, look at this....Our son is hung like a fucking horse...and he really knows how to use it. He has been fucking this donkey dick, baseball bat sized cock up me for days....you should have seen this last night, when I took his massive cock right up my ASS."

My filthy, dirty talk into the camera was making me so hot. I could feel my pussy getting so wet, as I pumped the huge shaft through my hand. Bringing my other hand up, I wrapped my other fist around it and began to use both hands to jerk his mighty dick.

"Look Gary, I need two hands to play with his cock...its so fucking huge...it's twice the size of your pathetic little cock.... This is what a real cock looks like Gary...this is the size of cock that I need to pleasure myself....and its our own son's cock."

Forcing it back into my mouth I felt my son's hands rest on the back of my head and begin to thrust his hips forward. He fucked my face hard, slamming his dick to the back of my throat, causing his big balls to swing and hit me on the chin.

I could not move my head, but I rolled my eyes to the left and looked at the camera, while my son whacked his cock in and out of my mouth, my fists continuing to pump the hard throbbing shaft.

When Mike released my head from his grip, I spat and dribbled over his prick, staring at the camera.

"You see Gary, that's how my mouth needs to be fucked, good and hard by a massive fuck stick.....You wanna see him fuck me now...you wanna watch our well hung stud son fucking my horny cunt?"

Climbing up to my feet, I then turned against the bed and climbed up. Planting my hands and knees into the mattress and sticking my ass up in the air, I prepared to get fucked doggy style by my son.

"Fuck me hard son...bang that big cock up me and let your dad watch."

Mike giggled as he climbed behind me, getting on his knees between my legs, taking his giant swinging cock in his hand. I looked across at the camera and licked my lips.

"Now watch this Gary...watch me get fucked hard by our son's huge fuck tool...watch your slutty ex-wife get pounded from behind by our son."

I felt Mike push forward hard, shoving his beautiful 11 inch length inside me. My cunt was hot and wet and he slid deep inside me with little effort.

He took a firm grip on my hips and began to plunge his steel hardness up me. My big heavy tits began to swing below me and as he sped up his fucking, they banged and slapped together, colliding around my chest with great force.

"WATCH GARY....WATCH HIM FUCK ME....GOD HIS COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG AND HARD.....ALL 11 INCHES SCREWING HIS HORNY MOTHERS CUNT." I yelled, looking straight at the camera.

"YES SON FUCK YOUR MOTHER HARD....LET YOUR DAD SEE HOW A REAL MAN FUCKS ME....LET HIM SEE YOU POUNDING YOUR HORNY MOTHER'S WET PUSSY."

Yet again the lewd sounds of our incestuous fucking filled the room. The bed creaked under us and the loud slapping sounds of our bodies made nearly as much noise as my screams of pleasure and Mike's deep groans.

"GOD HE IS FUCKING ME SO GOOD GARY...OUR SON IS FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.....FUCK HE IS BANGING THAT BIG COCK UP ME SO HARD."

My pussy was dripping and convulsing around his fast slamming prick. His heavy balls slapped against my cunt as he rammed his hips forward, boffing against me with heavy force. My huge rack swayed and banged below me, my arms trying to hold me up against his hard thrusts.

"WATCH GARY...WATCH HIM DOING ME HARD....GOD HIS COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG GARY.....YOU COULD NEVER FUCK ME LIKE THIS...........ARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH."

I gushed a big orgasm from my raging cunt, drowning my son's pistoning love stick with my hot sticky cum. I shoved my ass back against him, riding my orgasm hard, trying to take his prick as deep as I could get it.

I felt his hand leave my hip and seconds later come crashing across my ass cheeks.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

He spanked me hard as he just kept pounding me up my pussy, ramming his dick into the hilt of my insides.

"OUCH, OUCH.....LOOK GARY, LOOK AT HIM...OUCH...SPANKING ME....OUR SON IS MAKING ME CUM SO HARRRRDDDDDDD."

My pussy tightened around his monster shaft and other big orgasm rushed through me. My insides filled up, rammed full of his thick prick and my overflowing juices.

"SUCH A BIG BOY....FUCK MOMMY LOVES YOUR HUGE BIG COCK DARLING...LET YOUR DAD SEE THAT PUSSY PLUNGING FUCK TOOL GOING RIGHT UP MY CUNT."

I looked over my shoulder and watched my son's young tight body banging against me. His innocent face gleamed with sweat and contorted expressions as he felt my wet pussy swallowing his prick.

For another five minutes, Mike kept doggy fucking me, shoving and jack-hammering his enormous member inside me.

I kept looking into the camera and imagining my ex-husband watching this, seeing his son fucking his mother.

"SEE GARY....SEE WHAT A HUGE BIG COCK DOES TO ME...SEE HOW GOOD AND HARD OUR SON FUCKS ME....GOD HIS DICK IS SO BIG AND HARD."

Then I told Mike to flip me over and get it back up me. Rolling over, I threw myself down onto my back and lifted my legs high and wide into the air.

"NOW FUCK ME SOME MORE SON...GET THAT HUGE COCK BACK UP ME BABY...FUCK YOUR HORNY MOTHER."

I told him as he lowered himself down on top of me, guiding his big cock back against my gapping wet cunt hole.

The camera was now behind Mike, looking straight ahead, the lens now saw my son's back and his soon to be bouncing ass. My open wet pussy below him. His donkey dick slapped against my clit and I reached down to pull my lips open wide.

"Bang it back in baby." I told him as he took the big wet knob head and brought it to my hole.

As he entered me again, I shouted out so the camera would pick it up.

"THAT'S IT SON, FUCK MOMMY WITH MY LEGS SPREAD HIGH IN THE AIR LIKE A DIRTY COCK HUNGRY SLUT....WATCH THIS GARY...WATCH YOUR SON SLAMMING THAT HUGE COCK IN MY DRIPPING PUSSY."

My son leaned down on me as he began to thrust his hips up and down, plunging his fat thick prick right into the depths of my wet pussy. I reached around him and took his ass cheeks in my hands, squeezing and pinching his tight young buns, scrapping my fingernails across his skin.

His ass bounced 11 inches off of my body, before he screwed the mighty long length right back up me. The hard slapping sounds got even louder as he banged against me, giving me such a hard deep, pussy pounding seeing too.

"SEE THAT GARY, SEE HIS GIANT COCK SLAMMING UP ME...SEE MY WET CUNT GETTING FILLED RIGHT UP."

I kept shouting at the camera, the lens had a perfect view of my son pounding away at my pussy, my legs spread high in the air, taking my son's magnificent bouncing body against me.

He moved his arms beside me and lifted himself up onto his tiptoes. He began doing press-ups on top of me, lifting his cock up and then coming back down, sliding it effortlessly all the way in me. I gripped him around the waist and pulled him down on me, but his thrusting body was too powerful and my hands slipped from his body as he continued to do a work out on top of me.

"FUCCCCKKKKINGGGGG HEEEEELLLLLLLL BABY............FUCK THAT HOT WET CUNT HARD WITH THAT BIG COCK."

Throwing my legs around his back and digging my heels against his tight ass, I locked around him tightly and gave myself completely to his hard slamming body, laying underneath him, my ass being continually drilled into the mattress.

"WATCH GARY....WATCH HIM POUNDING THAT HUNGRY CUNT.....SHIT...HIS...COCK... IS...SO...BIGGGGGGGG."

Yet again my body erupted and a huge rush shot through me. I felt my pussy tighten around his pistoning long dong, my muscles gripping at the hard invading shaft.

"YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS," I screamed as my son made me orgasm for what seemed like the hundredth time.

My huge tits quivered and shook on my chest, my nipples hard and erect, pointing straight up at my son's contorted face.

I grabbed him around the neck and pulled him down, shoving my tit into his hot mouth. He bit my nipple and ran his tongue around it, while he kept pounding his ass between my legs, that monster cock sliding in and out of my dripping wet hole.

"SEE THAT COCK GARY" I yelled at the camera". "SEE YOUR SON FUCKING HIS MOTHER'S PUSSY......BANGING THAT FILTHY WET CUNT SO HARD AND DEEP....IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE FUCKED ME THIS GOOD."

The loud wet squelching sounds coming from between my legs and my intense groans of pleasure muffled my son's deep moans as he fired a first massive load into my pussy.

I felt his spunk shoot right into the depths of my womb, heating my insides and filling me right up. I locked my legs tightly around his pumping ass as he kept shoving his spurting prick up me. More big thick loads of cum, unloaded from his big cock. I could feel his mighty shaft expanding to full thickness, throbbing in my fuck tunnel as it filled with his cream. I had been on the pill for years and it was just as well because that huge spunking cock was so full of potent cum, erupting deep inside me.

"GOD MIKE THAT IS SO MUCH CUM UP ME," I said, as stream after stream of his spunk jacked up me.

After he finally finished unloading his big balls into my wet, gaping pussy, he slid back and I looked down to watch the hard 11 inch shaft withdrawing from my gash.

As he popped it out, my pussy gushed with cum, a mix of my love juices and his thick salty man cream. His vast thick cock had been plugging my hole and keeping all the spunk inside me, but now it overflowed out of my soaking wet cunt.

Mike fell off of me and collapsed on the bed beside me. I looked between my legs and across to where the camera was pointing right at me. Opening my legs wide apart and moving my hands to my dripping wet cunt lips, I pulled them open, exposing my gaping pussy to the camera.

Looking straight into the lens and still pretending that my ex-husband was watching I said.

"Look at that Gary, look at how good your son fucked me.....look at your filthy ex-wife's pussy dripping with our son's hot thick spunk....he unloaded all his cum right up my cock cavern."

"Mom," Mike asked me, "I wonder what Dad would really think if he saw me fucking you?"

"He would know that his son was a well hung stud, who pleasured his mother with his huge cock, like he never could baby" I told him. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me.

After spending some time kissing and cuddling with my son, feeling his hot young body in my arms, he got up and went to the bathroom.

Climbing over the bed, I sat on the edge and looked squarely into the camera, my face just a few inches from the lens. With a seductive smile and a dirty look I again pretended to speak to my ex-husband.

"Did you enjoy that Gary, watching me getting serviced good and hard by our son...he is quite the stud isn't he? You have no idea how good that feels to have that gigantic beautiful big cock inside me, and he fucks my ass as well. From now on Gary he is my man, I will never need anyone else but our son. You can only wish you were half the man he is, look at our bed Gary, the bed we used to sleep in, now used for hard sex....hard, big cock fucking and hot, dirty mommy and son sex."

Turning off the camera, I threw myself back on the bed. I was the happiest, well fucked, mother in the world and I had the tape to prove it.

********************

As time went by, we continued our hard fucking. Mike and I had sex, many times every day, in every room of the house. We fucked in the living room, the bathroom, the kitchen and of course the bedroom.

I became accustomed to having his large fat cock up my ass, something we did almost daily, being pounded senseless night and day by my son. For the first time in my life, my sexual desires and needs were being fully fulfilled, I truly had found my hot young stud and it just happened to be my son.

To every mother who may read this tale of sex and incest, I would say but one thing. Until you try it with your own son's, you will never experience the ultimate in sexual ecstasy and big cock fucking.

The End.

blackfen
blackfen
3,190 Followers