My Sorority Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,467 Followers

Susannah saw the furtive glances in Ben's eyes and it suddenly dawned on her too that they were alone. In an instant, she went from happily enjoying herself in the warm water to nervous and apprehensive. What was she supposed to say to this boy that she had stupidly avoided for so long?

Ben beat her to it. "Susannah... what happened that night," he began uncertainly. She started to speak, wanting to tell him it was okay, wanting to tell him that she understood more than he knew. But the words caught in her throat. He held up a hand, indicating that he wanted to continue. "I shouldn't have done what I did. Not the way that I did."

They were facing each other in the water, Ben's face full of remorse and Susannah's face full of sadness. "Ben, it's not your fault... I let it happen. It's not like I didn't enjoy it."

Ben was upset, "You have to stop LETTING things happen!" he said, more forcefully than he intended. "I shouldn't have done what I did and you shouldn't have let me do it. I care so much about you." Now it was his turn for the words to catch in his throat. He looked away, unable to face her beautiful, blue eyes while his mind searched for the words to describe his emotions. "I told you I would always be honest with you, and I've never cared about someone before the way I care about you. You... make me so happy. But I don't want you to just LET me be with you, I want you to want to be with me too."

Susannah's small hand rested softly on Ben's shoulder. "I do want to be with you, Ben," she said very softly over the sound of the crashing waves. "I really do."

"Then please, Susannah," he begged. "Stop letting things happen to you. If you want to be with me, then be with just me. I told you, I'll quit pledging, I'll quit whatever, if it means that you and I can still be together. I only want to be with you."

They embraced in the water, Susannah's arms sliding happily around Ben's waist and Ben's big arms wrapping around Susannah's thin shoulders. She leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips. She was aware that half the beach could see them where they were standing, so she grasped his strong hand in hers and said, "Let's go get some lunch." They walked out of the water hand in hand.

----------

After lunch, the afternoon was filled with more fun on the beach. While the Beta's decided to play a game of touch football, most of the Kappa's decided that the heat and beating rays of the sun were too much for physical activity. The girls chose to sun themselves on the sand. Looking over the group of girls soaking in the sun, their bodies on display in tiny little bikinis, Ben had to admit that they were an attractive collection of women. But the one who always caught his eye, the one who Ben could not stop looking at, was Susannah. Susannah and her fellow pledges all noticed that, every time Ben looked over in their direction, he was looking at Susannah.

Towards the end of the afternoon, Ben and Susannah again found themselves enjoying the ocean together. They were trying not to be obvious about their rekindled love affair. They didn't want to draw attention from the brothers and sisters, and they certainly didn't want to become a target again for Olive. So they pretended to swim as part of a big group, splashing in the small, cool waves, while they held hands underwater. Every once in a while, Ben's hand would brush against Susannah's firm, smooth but, or her hand would stroke his toned chest. They would both stop and smile at each other, with the others in the group unaware of their secret caresses.

The two groups decided to split up for dinner before getting ready for a night out. As her pledge sisters were primping and applying their make up for the evening, Susannah texted Ben and asked if he could meet her at the rear stairwell to the hotel. The last streaks of red were fading from the sky when he found her, wearing a black halter top and short grey skirt. Her blue eyes lit up when she saw him, and she smiled.

She was in his strong arms before he could say a word, their bodies meeting in the doorway that led to the beach. Ben drew Susannah's little frame close to him as their lips met, her soft kisses becoming more insistent and forceful as his lips returned her affections. She had missed his powerful arms and the way he grinned like a child at Christmas every time she kissed him. He had missed the smell of her hair, the soft skin of her neck, and the way she sighed whenever he held her close to his body. Susannah lost herself in Ben's kisses and caresses, delighting when one of his hands slid up her waist and gently cupped one of her full breasts through her halter top. She was so happy to be with him again that she almost forgot where she was, until a strong breeze reminded her that anyone on the beach could have been watching them.

She stepped forward to allow the stairwell door to close behind her, and Ben took that as his cue to explore her body in earnest. His lips kissed their way don her warm neck as his hand on her chest slipped under her shirt. Susannah offered no protest as his firm palm cupped her full breast through the silky lining of her bra, and she moaned when his thumb felt for her nipple beneath the fabric. He had the bra off faster that either of them expected, and then his blue eyes were looking up into hers as his hot, wet mouth closed over her sensitive nipples. He had pushed her top to the side and was slathering her firm, smooth tit flesh with his hot tongue. She gasped when she felt his soft lips close around her hardening nipple, but remained intently focused on his blue eyes even as his wet tongue stroked flames of pleasure within her by lapping at her nipple. Ben switched to her other breast, Susannah's boobs now completely exposed out in the stairwell as his mouth suckled on her other round melon. His fingers closed over the smooth, slippery nipple that his mouth had just left, and his fingers pinched her little nip. Ben loved the feeling of her smooth, full breasts on his mouth and hands, while her whole body felt on fire from his stimulation of her chest.

"Oh Ben," Susannah moaned, her fingers running through his brown hair. "I want you so badly."

"I want you too," Ben responded, and she could see the burning desire in his eyes.

"Let's go somewhere," she suggested hazily as his fingers continued to pull gently at her nipple. "There's got to be an empty room somewhere..."

"No," Ben responded firmly, "I want to make you cum right here."

"But..." she began, but then her bare back was firmly pressed up against the cool wall. Ben's toned body was against hers, one strong palm firmly cupping her breast. His other hand was sliding up her smooth thigh and pulling her skirt upwards. She considered another attempt at protest, but then his lips were on hers once again and she was drowning in his kisses. She spread her legs for him, and his fingers felt the heat of her sex through her underwear. Ben easily slid the little thong aside, and his big fingers tickled at her wet pussy lips. She was positively dripping. Her body was so aroused, his lips on her lips, his fingers on her nipples, his fingers on her pussy, that she cried out involuntarily when his finger tips brushed against her clit. And that's when he knew he had her.

Ben tickled gently but insistently with his fingers, rubbing at the tip of the hard, wet little nub he felt between Susannah's legs. He could feel her chest sucking in air as she gasped in response, and his hand closed firmly around her big breast. Susannah's pale cheeks were flushed and her blue eyes seemed to be glowing like embers as he tickled her clit. He loved the sight of her, pushed up against the wall of a stair well, round breasts proudly sticking out, skirt hiked up to her waist. She was grinding against his fingers now, trying to rub her hot, wet slit against his whole hand. Their eyes locked as he stared at the wanton sight of her, and she was turned on by this beautiful sweet boy who loved pleasuring her so much.

"Oh... Ben..." she managed to pant as she rode his fingers.

"Cum for me, Susannah," Ben encouraged, his hand on her sensitive nipples, his fingers rubbing softly but insistently on her sensitive bud.

"Oh!" she panted, her heart and her loins ablaze with desire for him. She felt the blazing orgasm nearing as his fingers rubbed insistently at her clit. And then the damn burst and she was cumming and cumming and cumming. Her hand pulled his head firmly to her shoulder so she could lean her own head against his strong chest as she rode his talented fingers through her orgasm. She felt her legs buckle, but he held her against the wall, his strong body surrounding her and protecting her as she came.

Susannah was almost out of breath by the time her senses returned to her, she had been panting so much during her orgasm. But she knew what she wanted, and her fingers dove to the front of Ben's shorts. Ben was eager to help her lower his zipper, but then a door opened somewhere in the stairwell above them. When Ben and Susannah heard chattering female voices overhead and footsteps clearly descending down the stairwell, Ben was suddenly helping Susannah cover herself. Her top and skirt were pulled back into place, and she managed to retrieve her bra and hide it behind her back before the girls reached the ground floor. Luckily, they were strangers, and barely glanced at Ben and Susannah as they walked out the stairwell door to the beach.

Startled by nearly being caught, Ben did not know what to do. Susannah smiled, reached up on her tip toes, and gave him a light peck on the lips. "I think we're running late to meet our friends," she said with a smile, "But I promise I will take care of you later, and you will love it."

"You promise?" Ben asked.

"If we have to do it out on the beach tonight where anyone walking by could see us, I promise I will still make you cum at least once tonight."

Ben embraced Susannah's thin frame in his strong arms and gave her one last squeeze. Then she was hurrying off, back up the stairs, to rejoin her sisters.

As she hurried into her room, Susannah could not help but grin like a kid in a candy store. She had missed Ben and had been so happy to find that he had missed her. Her heart felt full to overflowing with happiness at the thought of being with him again, but her happy thoughts were dashed when she walked back into her hotel room. Olive, the last person on Earth she wanted to see right then, was standing in the little living room of the hotel suite. Susannah's pledge sisters caught her look of dismay as the smile vanished from her face, and they tried to warn her with their eyes. But it was too late. She was back to being stuck in Olive's orbit, like a satellite that couldn't quite escape the pull of the planet.

Olive flashed one of her too-big, fake smiles and cooed, "Suuuuuusannah! So happy you made it back."

"Hey Olive," Susannah responded, trying her best not to sound completely cold in her reply.

Either ignorant of Susannah's unhappiness or pretending not to notice, Olive beckoned Susannah to the little coffee table set in the center of the room. After realizing what was set up on that coffee table, Susannah could not believe how many shots of alcohol Olive had arranged. There had to be about forty little plastic shot glasses filled with what appeared to be liquors of various colors. Thinking maybe she had misunderstood, Susannah glanced around the hotel room, looking for other sisters. But her looks confirmed that it was just Olive, Susannah, three other pledges, and the rude older sister who loved to complain that freshmen were all stupid.

"I have a great surprise for my little pledges," Olive said, with what appeared to be genuine glee. "I'm going to show you girls how to have a proper pre-party. We're going to listen to a mix of my favorite songs for getting pumped up before heading out to the club, and at the start of every song we're going to do a shot together."

"Is it just going to be the six of us? Are we going to do ALL of those shots?" Susannah blurted out.

"Don't be an idiot, pledge!" the older sister roared. "You should be thanking us!"

"Tiffany!" Olive snapped. To Susannah's surprise, Olive seemed genuinely angry at the older sister, glaring at Tiffany. Then Olive turned her attention back to Susannah. "We're all on vacation here, so none of you are obligated to do anything. But I really did hope this would be an opportunity for us all to bond together as sisters. Tiffany and I spent a lot of money getting some good liquor to share with you all for this pre-party."

The look of sincere humility on Olive's face made Susannah reconsider. It would be a huge slight, even if she wasn't obligated to take the shots, for Susannah to refuse liquor offered in friendship from one of the sisters. And maybe Olive was truly trying to extend an olive branch to Susannah. In the end, Susannah quickly decided that she had Ben waiting for her at the club either way, so she'd be happy to play along with whatever game Olive had in mind at the moment. "Thank you Olive, that was very nice of you," Susannah finally said, "This sounds like fun."

Olive clapped her hands in excitement at Susannah's agreement, and then the music started up. The first shot Susannah downed did taste very good, sweet and fruity. But as she listened to the quick, driving beat of the first song on Olive's mix, Susannah realized there was more liquor in the shot than she had anticipated. She could feel a little buzz developing in her head, and then suddenly the first song was ending and all the girls were taking a second shot. Every shot ended up tasting pretty good, Olive had been honest about spending good money for decent liquor. But Susannah and all of her fellow pledges were clearly not as experienced with heavy drinking as Olive and Tiffany. By shot three, the girls were dancing around the little hotel room, Susannah having a hard time remembering why she disliked Olive so much in the first place. By shot six, Susannah felt like she was floating, like her feet were barely touching the ground. All of the pledges declined the seventh and final shot. Susannah realized she was sweating a little from dancing so much, and she felt just a bit dizzy.

The music stopped and Susannah realized someone had opened the apartment door. There were other sisters outside, laughing happily at the drunk pledges dancing around the hotel room. Everyone was leaving for the club. But Olive gathered the girls in the room together for one last surprise.

"We're not riding in some smelly taxi to the club," Olive said with a smile. "I met a group of yummy boys down on the beach today and they're going to the same club. They agreed to give us a ride in their HUMMER LIMO!"

At least two of Susannah's pledge sisters squealed in excitement, but something in the back of Susannah's mind didn't like the sound of this plan. Some part of Susannah didn't like the idea of being separated from most of her sisters, especially if it meant going somewhere with Olive. But there was no time to object. Hyper and excited from the liquor and the dancing, Susannah followed her fellow pledge sisters out of the hotel room.

Susannah never recalled going down the stairs or walking out of the hotel. Her next clear memory was of a huge, stretch hummer limo sitting in the parking lot. Susannah was being ushered into the open doorway of the vehicle, while the sisters around her alternatively asked how Olive had gotten a hummer limo and if they could also catch a ride. Olive made it clear that this was a perk reserved for her favorites, and the other girls started to yell good natured insults at each other. Those were the last things Susannah heard before she was into the limo.

There were at least ten big, muscular college boys waiting inside the vehicle. Football players, Susannah thought, so predictable of Olive. Even with the huge interior space, it was going to be a tight fit adding in six girls. The boys were all smiles and welcoming remarks, and Susannah was the second sister to enter the limo, so Susannah moved to a space all the way near the front of the limo. She spotted a little seat space between two of the big men, but when she quickly moved to sit, either she misjudged herself in her intoxicated state or the mischievous boy in the corner had moved over at the last second. She found herself sitting in the lap of one of the young men. While some part of her knew it was wrong to be sitting like that, she was drunk and happy, so she just sat back in the guy's lap. He never protested. Plus, her little pledge sister Cassie appeared to also be sitting in the lap of one of the guys. The next thing Susannah knew, the door to the limo had closed and the car was moving.

There were some giggly introductions inside the car as the vehicle started it's journey. The boys confirmed that they were members of a football team, from some college in Georgia. Neon lights inside the limo flashed and changed colors overhead, like the group was already inside a club. Susannah was quickly distracted from the conversation by the young man whose lap she was sitting on. She realized that she had partially sat on his hand, and lifted herself briefly so she could free his trapped appendage. But instead of pulling his hand free, the young man cupped one of her firm buttocks with his palm.

"Hey!" Susannah protested playfully. "I did that so you could get your hand back."

"I don't want to have my hand back as much as I want to feel you," the boy whispered back with a big smile.

Just then, one of the other guys in the limo shouted, "Hey, how about we make this more fun and kill the lights in here?" Despite squeals of playful protests from the girls, the lights inside the limo were extinguished a moment later.

Susannah felt her seat mate's hand sliding up her bare thigh and pulling back up her leg, working it's way under her skirt. "Hey, stop that," she said, noticing the lack of conviction in her own voice. Her head was swimming a bit, and when she turned to her side to try to get away from his hand, she placed her arm on a strong chest with bulging muscles. Those muscles sure felt yummy beneath her fingers. That brief moment of indecision allowed the young man to slip his fingers between Susannah's legs. The limo was total darkness around them, with only brief dim flashes as the moving vehicle and its heavily tented windows passed under streetlights. "I don't want this," Susannah tried.

The young man wrapped a strong arm around Susannah, cradling her little body against his broad chest. His index finger found the thin piece of fabric covering her pussy and slid up and down over the fabric that protected her sex. "If you don't want this," he asked playfully, "then why are you so wet already?"

The hand wrapped around her body cupped the side of Susannah's full breast and squeezed gently at her firm tit flesh. Her head was still swimming with the alcohol and her body was responding to the boy's attention. What should she do?! If she complained loudly then people would look at her and see her cradled like a lover in this stranger's arms. She was having trouble thinking straight, and the little finger searching insistently for her clit wasn't helping at all. Maybe if she stayed still, no one would notice anything in the darkness and the boy would just leave her alone. But then his probing fingers found the hard nub of her clit and he circled it gently but forcefully with his finger tip.

"Ungh," Susannah grunted, trying not to betray her arousal. He could just make out in a flash of dim light that she was biting her soft little lips and her cheeks appeared flushed. "This is wrong," she whispered desperately.

"What, THIS is wrong?" he whispered back, his finger rubbing and circling her clit. "This is wrong?" he whispered, pushing her little thong aside and making direct contact with her dripping wet pussy. "THIS is wrong?" he asked, his finger tip beginning to flick gently over the top of her exposed clit.

spaldan
spaldan
1,467 Followers