My Soulmate

Story Info
May/December.
1.4k words
3.55
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being invited to the Russian Ambassador's reception really wasn't my idea of fun. I hated these social gatherings full of pompous boring people. I found me a spot to sit near the window on the third floor of the hall the reception was being held in. The chair was rich plush red velvet. I wore an ivory colored formal dress decorated in tiny pearls, it was tight around my body but had enough stretch to make it feel comfortable, and beneath it I had on a sexy ivory thong. I leaned a little to the side and my thong tightened against my pussy. The sensation of it instantly made me aware of how much I needed a good fucking. Crossing my legs I lifted the lower leg so that it would cause a little gratification.

I thought I noticed something out the window and leaned closer near the window. My eyes squinting as I peered out into the darkness there was a strip of light near a bright window. I stood up and looked harder not sure of what was out there. Hey what a surprise: a sexy girl in high heels! But what's going on here? Is she sneakily climbing in the window to visit her lover? Or is she escaping the wrath of a lover's wife? Is she being pursued, running for her life? Is she a femme fatale gate crashing the Russian ambassador's reception? Or has she just got a thing about humping window frames?

Suddenly, someone tapped me on my bare shoulder and I shuddered. "Is everything alright Miss Meadows?" I quickly turned to the male voice I recognized, "Yes, of course." I smiled weakly at the Ambassador's brother. I hadn't had a man touch my bare skin in ages. I suddenly felt my breasts begin to tingle and felt flushed He scrutinized me for what seemed like forever and then smiled back at me, "Very well, why don't you come join the other guests." he reached for my hand and I let him take it after I took a quick glance out the window and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

I still felt incredibly horny and started having dirty thoughts of the handsome grey haired man in his sixties. He must be at least thirty or more years my senior. He was six feet tall and looked scrumptious in his dark tuxedo. I could see he had a lean muscular build that I truly wanted to see completely naked. I licked my lips and tried to push back the thoughts. I imagined his hands inching over my naked body; exploring sensually. I noticed he was leading me out through the hall entrance. I glanced at him, "Where are we going?" He looked at me with eyes that made me not care where we were going. He didn't answer but kept walking. We came to a door and he turned his head up and down the hallway and opened the door and pushed me gently through.

It was a restroom. I turned to him as he was locking the door. There was nowhere for me to go with him blocking the doorway. "You are the sexiest woman I've ever met." Lush lips parted beaming at me. My head dropped and my eyes stared up into his face. Hoping he would just take me now. He stepped closer and lifted my chin up so that he could gaze into my eyes. That's when he kissed my lips softly, and soon it was more forceful. Like two starving beasts. His hands held me tight against his body. He pulled my dress up over my hips and began rubbing me vigorously between my legs as I rotated my hips trying to feel more of him.

His hands swept up to my back and unzipped my gown and pulled it down around my waist so he could feel my breasts. He cupped my full breasts in his hands and began sucking and biting at my neck. Moaning loudly I didn't want him to stop. Guiding me towards the toilet he turned me around so I was straddling the toilet with one leg and the other on the side I balanced myself with one hand on the tank. Then he undid his pants and pulled my hand back to his unzipped pants so I could feel his erection. My hand tightened around his shaft and my back bowed. Fuck I want that cock inside of me. He pulled his pants down and pushed my ivory thong to the side and laid his cock against my ass. His cock slipped right in without any help. I felt the head enter my tight pussy and gasped loudly. Then he pushed and pushed making his way inside of me. Once he reached the top he stopped and kissed my shoulder and I leaned my head against his feeling his soft hair against my cheek.

He pulled out but not completely and pushed back inside. He was so thick and fit completely inside of me like a glove. I felt his cock working its way back up brushing against the walls of my vagina and I screamed. I pushed down on his cock and soon our movements were identical. Violently we slammed into each other and I could feel his head pounding into my cervix, we both were breathing heavily and neither of us could have enough. I pushed back squeezing that luscious cock inside of me causing me to shudder and moan just as violently as our thrusts.

His hand reached to the front of my thigh and his fingers found my clit rubbing it as we forced our bodies into one. I cried out over and over again and he didn't let up on my swollen and throbbing clit. My body shuddering non-stop as our skin slapped together as we collided. I grabbed my nipples and pinched hard as he worked my clit. Our hearts pounded loudly in our ears. I felt the moisture of his sweat on his chest and it made me even more excited. I turned my head back so we could kiss hungrily our lips not always meeting because of the vigorousness of our sweaty bodies.

He asked if he could cum and I immediately pulled away from him turning around and sitting on the toilet I grabbed his cock and slipped his head between my lips feeling the soft satiny feel of his beautiful cock I swallowed it down pressing my tongue against the shaft as I took him deep inside. I groaned feeling content with his cock inside me so deep and pulled back up sucking at him and then taking the bulb of his cock tight between my lips sucking harder. I felt the pressure of his cum gathering becoming ready to explode, and tightened my fingers around his base not allowing it to happen. He moaned as I sucked and worked his cock in my ravenous mouth. I took his cock deep inside feeling myself gagging on it and adjusted my position and pushed my tongue tight against him. His body shook wanting so much to release but couldn't.

I was blocking the flow of his cum tightly now fighting the pressure ready to make its way through my grip. I let go and pulled away just a little to feel his cum shoot forcibly at the back of my throat and I drank up his delicious thick cum his cock jerked several times in my mouth releasing more cum. I licked it all up cleaning his lovely cock running my tongue down the sides and massaging his scrotum with my tongue. I sucked at his testicles and then licked back up his cock. He was trembling now and I looked up at his face. He had the most satisfied look upon his face and I smiled. He then lifted me up and gave me a chaste kiss and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

That was the evening I officially met Kirk I had only known him in passing. We ended up leaving the reception under the pretense that I was ill. And went back to his apartment where we lay in his bed talking all night long about everything. We felt that we were one and the same. We were so much alike in every aspect. Even our fantasies were very much the same and on the level of depravity that we would never dare tell anyone else. Now we have each other to fulfill every fantasy without worrying about what the other will think. I have never been so complete or happy until I met my lover.

...stay tune for more Kirk and Karina adventures...