My Special Maths Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
The exchange continues.
1.4k words
4.38
76.1k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter O2 (Letters)

It was some hours later when I settled back in my chair reading what I had prepared in reply to Bev's amazing letter.

"Darling I don't know where to begin. There's just no way I can adequately describe my reaction on reading your letter. To say I was surprised that you matched the tone and no-holds-barred approach of my own doesn't do it. I was just blown away. In my wildest dreams I never expected to read such an explicit description of your 'charms'.

Before I'd finished reading the second paragraph my cock was rock hard; by the end of the third it was aching.

I read and reread the vivid description of your cunt building up in my mind a multi-coloured picture of what I have christened your 'fuck playground'. I just can't get out of my head, not that I want to, the vision of the mass of cunt hair, your hairy arsehole, your hanging inner lips and bloated clit.

And then there was the unexpected bonus – the description of your smelly cunt. I'm afraid I have little knowledge of cunt smells apart from the occasional sniff of my sister's panties when she leaves them in the laundry basket. I can't wait to get my face between your thighs and breathe in your strong personal smell. Please make sure it's 'matured' when I do.

As I continued reading my hand moved to my covered prick and seemingly of its own accord was squeezing it sending waves of pleasure through my groin. Then suddenly I realised my balls were sending a message to my brain that they were taking control. I removed my hand but the build-up continued and before I could do anything to prevent it I was spurting into my underpants. I quickly grabbed my pulsating shaft but my attempts to stop the flow only increased the thrill of one of the most fantastic orgasms I have ever experienced.

Darling please don't think I'm a quick shooter. When I'm masturbating I sometimes hold off for half an hour or longer bringing it close and then backing off until the pressure in my balls gets too great. When I jerk off this way the first cum shot is so strong it often goes over my head. Mind you the first time we fuck I'm sure I won't be able to hold back for long but I promise you the second and third will take longer.

No doubt you'll have a laugh at me hobbling off to the toilets trying to prevent the cum spilling and wetting my trousers. Fortunately I was able to make it without making too big a mess. Drying off my still inflated cock however ruined my underpants and handkerchief which I dumped in a waste bin. Hopefully my mother won't notice the missing items!

You asked for a description of my cock so here goes.

It's certainly not the longest in the pack, about 61/2 inches (I'd love to say 7 but I'd be lieing if I did). However, and this will make you happy, it's thick. It's unusual in that it doesn't look particularly thick when it's relaxed (which occasionally it is!) but when it hardens a spongy layer wraps around it greatly increasing the thickness. And although I'm circumcised the extra bit pushes up and partly covers my knob so it appears I have a foreskin. Underneath is rock hard I'm pleased to say.

The other goody I have to offer is a pair of big balls which no doubt accounts for the copious amounts of cum I produce. Precum as well. Sometimes when I'm masturbating the cock-juice flows so freely it looks like I'm dribbling piss.

There's so much more I want to tell you but I'm going to leave it there for now. I'm off to bed to conjure up more visions of you, your cunt and of us fucking. I will of course masturbate thinking of you but even so I expect I'll have a wet dream during the night so will put on a condom to make sure I don't leave any tell-tale signs on the sheets.

Goodnight sweet fuck-love".

Two days later, following the previous exchange arrangement, I took possession of Bev's second epistle.

" Dearest sweet fuck-love (what a wonderful name. I'm already madly in love with you but even if I wasn't I'd be in love with your fuck-tool).

The description of your cock was wonderful and I had no difficulty conjuring up a vivid picture in my mind of how it looks. During my porn surfing sessions I've come across (not really!) photos of cocks like yours which look as if the skin covering has swollen and thickened. I never thought there was such a one so near me and can't wait to see it, hold it, taste it, suck the fuck-cream from it and then clamp my cunt muscles around it.

Darling the thought of your big balls swollen with fuck-juice got me so horny I just had to strip and stroke myself to a gigantic orgasm. I had my favourite dildo stuck up my cunt (it just slipped in I was so wet) and positioned the head against my cervix imaging it was your rock hard but delightfully spongy cock lodged there.

The length of your cock is no problem. 61/2 inches is more than adequate, especially for me. My gyno told me I have a rather protrusive womb and you will have no difficulty reaching its entrance. I've always had thoughts of a cock forcing open the entrance to my womb and the head being clamped there while I jerk it off with my cunt muscles. Can't wait to try it and to feel your cock head explode deep inside me (don't worry, I'll be on the pill).

It is so exciting to know that you can produce loads of fuck-cream to pour into my various openings (our first fuck of course just has to be a cunt-fuck. After that you can take your pick of my other holes or just stick with my cunt).

So relieved smelly cunts don't turn you off. Yes I'll gladly 'mature' it for you when the time comes but for a starter I thought you might like me to 'work up' a pair of my panties which I'll get to you some way or other. I'm sure they'll add to the enjoyment of your jack-off sessions.

Yes I did have a laugh at you cumming in your pants. I had no idea my words would have such an effect. But really delighted I was able to produce such an explosive out(cum)!

Before I forget I haven't told you about my tits have I? Well as I think you know they're not the biggest in the pack to use your expression, but they're a very nice handful. What you won't know though is that my nipples are quite long and swell up when they're sucked. The more they grow the more sensitive they become. I'm sure you'll find they're to your liking (or licking! – joke!).

Darling I now want to be serious. No I don't want to but I have to.

Your scholarship exams are two months away and I want nothing to interfere with your chances of doing well. Like you I want us to be together as soon as possible but we have to wait until your exams are finished and, in fact, until the school year is over.

I know this will be difficult for you as it will for me but I assure you the wait will be worthwhile. The day after school closes I promise you we'll be together and then you can fuck me and fuck me and fuck me. And if you still have the strength, you can fuck me again.

Meantime we can keep in touch by e-mail. I already know your address so I'll send you a brief message with mine. But darling please don't spend too much time sending me messages. You've now got to get your head down (no not between my legs silly!) and prepare for those exams. If I think for one minute that you're not working hard I'll simply stop messaging you.

And now my dear fuck-love I'm off to bed to masturbate while thinking of your gorgeous cock and imagining I'm going to sleep in your arms after a long, hard, wet fuck (or two!)."