My Spying Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Things take an un-suspected turn.
3.2k words
4.46
59.2k
37
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penmckay90
penmckay90
130 Followers

For the next week mom and I acted like nothing had happened. I wasn't going to let out our little secret and I hoped she wouldn't either. A few weeks later mom found me alone and wanted to talk about something.

"Hey your brother is staying over at a friend's house Friday." She said.

"Do you think you could stay at a friend's house too?" She asked me.

"Why?" I asked her back.

"Your dad's having some friends over and I said I'd provide the entertainment." She smiled.

"I can stay in my room, I won't bother them." I told her.

"Well...mmmmmm, I was kind of hoping to borrow your room." A grin spreading over her lips.

Then it hit me, my mom was going to suck off and or fuck my dad and his friends.

"I want to help!" I told her.

"No one can tell us apart...please!" I now pleaded as mom looked thoughtful for a minute.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked me.

I was tired of sucking and fucking my brother all the time, I wanted to try something new.

"Yeah...mom...I really want to." I beamed.

"Okay it might be fun...you and me together doing something like that." Mom had a devilish grin on her lips.

We made plans where I would drive my car a block away and walk back. Mom would sneak me in while the guys were downstairs. It was so wild it made me horny for the rest of that week waiting for Friday to show up. The plan worked like a charm and when I got to my room mom had left a small cooler full of beer for me. I started drinking and getting hornier by the minute wondering what my dad's friend's cocks would be like.

At midnight mom came in and locked my door behind her. She was pretty drunk and so was I as we turned off all the lights and got naked. We got in the closet and waited by the hole in the wall. Pretty soon I heard a bunch of noisy men tromping up the stairs whooping and hollering about something. They went into my brother's room and a few minutes later the plug was pulled out and a big cock and balls were pushed through the hole and mom went to work on it.

We had a little night light partially blocked so they would have a hard time seeing us if they looked through the hole. It was enough for me to see my first uncut cock. It looked bigger than Tony's and when mom stroked it the big knob was revealed. It was bigger and fatter than my brothers and looked...well older. Mom started sucking on it and looked like she was really enjoying it. It got bigger and harder as she did. Mom would stop once in a while and tease the big pair of balls with her tongue or rub the knob on her nipple...and then go back to sucking and stroking it hard.

I heard a muffled moan and watched mom's throat moving up and down as she swallowed the load she was getting. She milked it until it was dry and then sat back wiping cum from her chin up into her mouth with a finger. Just then another cock pushed through the hole and it was already hard and ready. Mom pointed to me and then the big dick. I got the idea that it was my turn... so I grabbed it and tried to do what I had seen my mom do. It tasted different than Tony's and felt a little thicker and longer in my mouth. I tried to see how far down my throat I could take it and got almost all of it. I felt good when I heard a voice yelling from the other side of the wall.

"OH FUCK." They called out.

It was starting to throb and the man who was driving it began to pump it as I sucked his knob hard. This time I could tell he was about to blow but I wasn't prepared how how much cum he was going to give me. It seemed like it would never stop. I locked my lips behind the rim of his knob and sucked it just as hard as I could.

"UNH UNHOOOOOHHH FUCK!" Came the voice from the next room again.

It was twice the load my brother ever gave me but I swallowed almost every drop. Some dribbled out of my mouth and onto my boobs but I guess whoever it was loved it because I kept hearing him yelling as he shot his load down my throat.

As mom was waiting for the next cock she licked up all the cum that had spilt onto my tits. When the next cock came into our private little closet I tried to learn from her by watching as this time she ran her tongue up and down the long shaft. Then she actually sucked the man's balls into her mouth and I heard him groan. She rubbed her thumb back and forth on the opening in his penis and then sucked on his shaft from the side.

I drank half a beer to get the big lump of cum washed down that seemed stuck in my throat. It went down and I felt better as mom started humming loudly on the strange knob massaging the big balls and then taking the load easily as more groaning came through the wall. Mom leaned over and we kissed as she rubbed my boobs and I rubbed her very wet pussy. Another cock appeared and I knew it was my turn again. I sucked my first pair of balls into my mouth one at a time like mom had shown me.

"FUCK YEAH! Suck my fucking nuts." The owner of the balls yelled threw the wall at me.

A I massaged his balls in my hand I took his knob in my mouth and bobbed my head back and forth on it. I was sucking it as hard as I could when I heard him yell and his dick started shooting big long spurts of cum into the back of my throat. I swallowed the warm thick gravy and kept sucking him until it stopped. Then I milked his shrinking shaft until a big drop of cum appeared at the tip. I sucked it off and then wiped my chin like mom had done previously.

She gave me a look and it was one of like how proud she was that I was learning how to suck a mean cock. Just like she had done without breaking a sweat. This time mom got up and put her butt against the wall with her pussy right in the middle of the hole and leaned down over the bench. I got up and gave her a kiss as she took the next cock in her cunt.

"Oh FUCK that's a hot little pussy." I heard someone yell as he began to fuck my mom through the hole in the wall.

Mom winked at me and started to pump her body back on it in short little pumps. Her eyes closed and I could tell she loved the strange cock in her pussy. I played with her nipples as she began to moan with her mouth closed. It wasn't long before I heard loud groans from the other side of the wall and Mom's eyes snapped open as she took his load up her cunt.

"Oh God...I love it when they cum in me." She grunted and pumped her pussy against the wall getting every last drop of the strangers cum.

After she got down on the floor again the creamy cock disappeared from view. She had her legs apart sitting on her heals and knees while rubbing her crack and coming up with cum and licking it off her fingers. She offered me some and I sucked it off her fingers while waiting for the next cock which showed up about a minute later and it was fucking huge. It wasn't even hard yet and hung it down way past the big set of balls under it.

Mom whispered that it was for me but I wasn't sure what to do with it because it was so fat and long. I just picked it up and put the knob in my mouth and felt it starting to grow. I sucked it and stroked it until it was almost hard and then decided to see what it would feel like in my pussy. I turned around and guided it to my opening and pushed...the big knob popped inside of me and I kept moving back slowly taking more of it until my butt was against the wall.

"How's that nice big cock feel?" Mom whispered to me while sitting in front of me.

"Oh Fuck!" Was all I could say as it started to slowly fuck my pussy.

I could feel it getting longer and harder as it began to slowly fuck me. I had to bite my lip as mom pushed my shoulders backwards keeping my ass flat against the wall. It kept growing longer and I could feel the huge knob deep in my pussy further than anything I'd ever felt before. It was sliding back all the way until I felt like the big knob would pop out of my pussy then slowly drive back in again. It was stretching me wider and deeper than anything I'd ever felt before. Mom was pinching my nipples and kissing me hotly as I took it deep and hard.

"That's your daddy's cock," She whispered in my ear and I tried to bolt but she kept me pushed back by my shoulders.

"Don't worry he doesn't know who you are. Just enjoy it baby girl...like I have for years." She grinned.

I couldn't believe it, my dad was fucking me through a hole in the wall and it felt fantastic. It was so wrong but such a turn on that I came twice before he did. After I came the second time my pussy just went nuts and started contracting on his huge fucking cock buried deep inside me. I think it would have hit the end if it wasn't for the wall between us. It was pulling back slow and then driving hard and deep back in me.

All of a sudden I heard a loud grunt that sounded like my dad's voice and I felt his huge knob go all the way up in me as it started to squirt in quick blasts. I felt his semen splashing against my cervix and it made me cum one last time. When he finally stopped cumming I moved forward letting it pop out of my dripping pussy. The big cock was hanging there all cummy and dripping from the end. I grabbed it and started sucking on it as my mom got on her back under me and started sucking on my dripping pussy. I could feel her drawing my dad's cum out of me and it was making me crazy,

She sucked dads cum out of my pussy like a vacuum cleaner on steroids. Another dick replaced my dad's and I sucked the hell out of it until it gave me a nice hot load. I came again and mom just kept sucking on my cunt. Finally I sat down on the carpet as mom got up and put her pussy up to the hole again.

I reached under her and rubbed her clit hard and she let out a stifled moan as she started cumming. When she was done her pussy dripped cum as we closed the plug and headed for the bathroom.

It was the craziest and most fun I'd ever done. I'll never forget that night as long as I live. Just writing about it has me wet and I need to masturbate before I finish this story.

Okay I'm back with the rest of the story. I'm sitting here in my room naked and my pussy is still tingling and it's wet again as I think about what happened a few weeks later.

It was a Monday morning and mom woke me up as she had me goodbye and I'd heard my brother's car start up and drive away. Daddy was still home because he was leaving on another business trip in a few hours. When I finished my shower I went in my closet to pick out what I was going to wear. I didn't have anything on I was still naked. It took a while before I figured out what I was going to wear that day. I was about to take my clothes and leave the closet when I noticed the plug from my little glory hole lying on the floor.

At first I was startled and stood there looking down wondering why it had fallen out. I got down on my knees and was about to put it back in place when a huge hard cock poked through the hole. I recognized it immediately from that night a couple of weeks ago when mom and I had done all those men. It had to be my daddy's big dick. He was the only one home and he must have been spying on me as I ran around the closet naked.

At first I just sat there staring at it. It waved back and forth, swollen, fat, and long. The motion snapped me out of thought, so I reached for it and felt how hard and thick the shaft was in my hand. I stroked it a couple of times and then like I was on auto-pilot I kissed the warm knob. It was warm and soft and looked bigger than the last time I'd seen it. I guess all the beer I drank that night sort of fogged my brain but God it was huge.

Have you ever peeled a hard-boiled egg and stuffed it all the way into your mouth at once? That's what dad's knob felt like in my mouth except it was warm and seeping his juice when I took him in my mouth. I liked the taste of his cock it felt so good in my mouth. I took my time and enjoyed running my tongue all over his big shaft and balls. I held my left boob and rubbed my nipple on the opening of his huge knob just like I remembered mom had done that night.

I heard him groan from the other side of the wall and it turned me on that I was making him groan as I pleasured his big dick. My pussy felt like it was on fire as I put both hands on his big shaft and pumped it up and down with his huge knob almost gagging me. I could hear him moaning and groaning so I went even faster sucking his big knob with all I had. All of a sudden a huge blast of cum started shooting from his egg shaped knob and I had to swallow as fast as I could while he yelled out loud in the next room and pounded on the wall.

Have I mentioned how much I like the taste of cum? Well I do... and there is nothing better than having a cock squirting cum down my throat. I love it! My pussy is so wet right now writing about what happened, I might have to finish this later lol.

Anyways, I sucked his cock as it began to shrink and I was so horny that I didn't stop. I wanted to make it hard again and put it in my pussy. I wasn't having much luck and it kept getting softer until I stood up and rubbed the big knob up and down my wet slit. That did the trick and it and I felt the shaft start getting stiff again. I kept rubbing the knob in between my pussy lips until the shaft was too big and hard to bend it down that far. I turned around and guided the end to my pussy and started backing up on it.

I pushed against the big knob really hard and then it just popped in me all at once. The penetration made me cum instantly and I let out a huge yell. I pushed back more and more until my butt touched the wall. Leaning down over my dressing bench on my forearms I just kept my ass tight against the wall. My legs were shaking from my orgasm and I felt so stuffed that I was afraid to move. I didn't have to because the big cock began to slide in and out of me.

My little pussy was full of Daddy's big old cock as my juices were dripping down the inside of my thighs as he fucked me. I was yelling out loud because I was so turned on and I came at least three times before I felt his cock spurting deep inside of me.

As much as I love to swallow cum it doesn't compare to how good getting cummed in feels. It actually feels warm and I love the feeling of each burst when it squirts in me. I came once more and after he pulled out of me I had to run for the bathroom because I was dripping all over the floor.

I ended up taking another shower and after I got dressed I ran down stairs I was surprised to see dad sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the paper like nothing had happened.

"Are you leaving soon?" I asked seeing his suitcase sitting by the front door.

"Yeah, in an hour," He smiled.

"You better give me a kiss goodbye if you are going out as I will probably not be here when you come back Home." He said.

I was feeling confused and started wondering if it had really been his dick sticking through the hole in my closet...fucking me and cumming inside my pussy?

"Give me hug baby." Dad said as he stood up and opened his arms to me.

I went over to him and he gave me a huge hard hug and I could feel the bulge in his pants. It was soft but it wasn't small and I knew it had been him. I guessed that the rules of not talking about anything were being kept by him, my brother, and my mom.

He kissed me, a disappointing peck on the lips after what we had just done.

"I'm going to think about you every day," He told me.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you when I get back." He smiled and patted me on the head.

"Love you!" I told him and left him standing there smiling and waving goodbye.

On the way to shops I kept thinking about how to break the stupid rules that I'd made up. I wanted more than just a hole in the wall...I wanted a lot more!

penmckay90
penmckay90
130 Followers