My Standup Creampie

Story Info
Doris and her innovative approach.
1.1k words
4.36
91.1k
17
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers

Doris likes the messy side of sex.

Her vaginal lubrication is profuse, and I can spend a while lapping her pussy when she straddles my mouth. Her glaze gets all over my face, and when she pulls away, her sweet tasting nectar is stringy. She likes that, and I especially like it.

After we had been lovers for a few months, and things had been pretty vanilla, Doris wanted to see me ejaculate. I told her she had to get me good and hard first, so she did. Then I used her cream as a lubricant as I finished off what she started. We were on the bed, and she had spread her legs wide. When I ejaculated, gobs of semen splattered on her pussy lips and surrounding area. She really liked that, although I didn't see that it was anything special.

I started to have another fantasy involving Doris. I don't know why, but I had a hard time bringing myself to tell her. I didn't know that it had a name; I just thought the idea was sexy. Finally, one day I told her, and she allowed that she might enjoy it. Another reason for my hesitation is that I didn't know if I could follow through with it, so I got a commitment from Doris to force me to go through with it if I displayed any reluctance. I even told her how to handle it if she had to force me.

We got undressed, and after some sensuous touching and kissing, I used my mouth on her black-haired pussy while she lay on her back. She moaned and thrashed around a bit when she climaxed. A short while later I entered her and thoroughly plowed her womanhood with my raging erection. My arousal had been whetted by her tasty cream and in due time I spurted hot pulses of semen into Doris' juicy receptacle.

I titillated her with words about our juices merging inside her body, and how I was mixing them together by continuing to pump her pussy after ejaculating. She was clearly aroused by the thought (and my words) and I eventually pulled out.

Her eyes twinkled sensuously. "Are you ready?" She asked.

"Uh..." I stammered, feeling spent and wanting to relax.

"Oh, no you don't," Doris retorted with determination, "You made a commitment and you're going to follow through." She gently and firmly nudged me onto my back and climbed on top of me in a straddling position. She moved up and put her womanhood in proximity to my mouth. I puckered my lips and she pressed her juicy semen-filled pussy against them. I opened my mouth and she released the mixture of our juices. As I kissed and sucked on her pussy there was so much fluid there that I took several gulps. When she realized that I was swallowing everything she climaxed again.

Well, that did it for her - she loved that experience so much that it became one of the things we did regularly. I got easily aroused just seeing the look in her eyes when she was anticipating it.

After a time Doris wanted to try a variation of what she called "returning the favor". Once, after I ejaculated a profuse load of semen inside her, she asked me to lie down on the floor so she could have a better footing. Instead of straddling me in a kneeling position, she squatted over my face so that she was still on her feet. Then she parted her pussy lips with her fingers and tried to eject the mixture of juices from inside her, using kegel exercises. The sticky goo oozed from her pussy, at times in a pulsing fashion, into my mouth (mostly). Afterward, she straddled me and I brought her to a raucous climax with my mouth.

Doris enjoyed that, of course, and told me that this new method gave her an idea. She wouldn't tell me what it was, just that I'd know later.

Meanwhile, our love life became even more exciting than before Doris started returning the favor, and we looked for ways to increase the volume of ejaculate from me. A couple of herbal compounds and exercise kept me in shape. In addition, we used the technique of stimulating me to the point just short of orgasm several times during the day, which resulted in an intense and voluminous ejaculation later. When we were short of time, we condensed this process into an hour. She generally stripped from the waist down and got a container of lubricant, then sat on the couch while I stood in front of her. With a sensuous smile, she hand-jobbed me until I was very close to spurting, then she'd stop. What sweet torment. While I was waiting for a time interval to pass before the next stimulation, Doris kept me busy eating her pussy. After about 45 minutes of this, we waited about 15 minutes more, and then we had intercourse.

I found out soon enough what her idea was. After I pumped a good-size load of semen into her one day, I got on the floor like she wanted. Instead of squatting with her pussy close to my mouth, she actually stood up, with her knees bent a little, and told me to open up. Then she spread her pussy lips and ejected several gobs of our mixed juices. Her aim was near perfect - each pulse of her pussy dropped a stringy wad into my mouth or onto my lips. As for me, the sight of her pussy opening and closing and ejecting the milky fluid was enough to instantly restore my boner. As before, Doris straddled my mouth and had an intense climax.

I asked her how she perfected her aim. She said that she rehearsed a lot by injecting a douche bulb full of powdered sugar and water with the consistency of semen into her pussy and stood in the bathtub and practiced the maneuver. As a result she also got very proficient with her kegel exercises, and the feeling of her vaginal caresses during intercourse is nothing short of heavenly.

When Doris does her standup creampie act and the sight of her pulsating pussy gets me aroused, she'll frequently ride me again until I squirt inside her. Then she'll lie back on the bed and have me service her with my mouth while she revels in a sea of orgasmic delights. The feeling of her pussy lips responding when she does the kegel exercises when my mouth is on her pussy, drives me wild.

That's the story, so far, of my standup creampie.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers