My Step-Aunt Clara Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of aunt Clara's seduction.
871 words
65k
34
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbmore5
akbmore5
13 Followers

Let's see, where to begin? I guess for starters, I have to explain how my relationship is with my step-aunt Clara. She would be my mothers step sister, since my grandfather George had married aunt Clara's mother well before I was born. I have never thought of her in any physical way, that is until one evening during my senior year of high school (which I guess would put her in her late 30s or early 40s).

My parents had gone over to aunt Clara's place for some drinks and for once I had the house to myself. I didn't have much to do as the night was coming to an end, so I decided to flip through channels to find something to watch. Eventually, I came across some soft-core porn on Cinemax or Showtime or one of those networks.

Within minutes of tuning into the show, I heard my parents stumbling up to the door and I quickly changed the channel. In walked my aunt Clara and my mom with my dad, slumped and staggering in between them.

He was so soused that he could barely stand and couldn't walk on his own, so my aunt and mom had to help him to the bedroom. My mom also looked to be zigzagging along. Only my aunt Clara seemed to be handling her booze, at least she wasn't bumping into anything.

Once they were out of sight, I hit the mute button and flipped back to the show. Aunt Clara had already came back to the living room without me noticing, apparently my parents passed out as soon as they hit the bed. I fumbled with the remote as I tried to change the channel but I'm sure aunt Clara caught a glimpse of what I was watching.

"Hey...what are you doing?" she asked.

A little embarrassed...I stuttered, "Oh...just, ah, flipping through channels."

The T.V. was still on mute as my aunt Clara's lips curled into a devilish grin. She replied in a sultry voice, "Is that so?"

Now, I know I've failed to describe my aunt Clara physically but one of the most sexy attributes of hers is the tone of her voice, which is fairly sensual—even when she isn't trying to be...but her voice was even more so when she asked, "Is that so?" Her voice would invoke carnal desires in any straight man and would put a lot of phone sex operators to shame.

Ultimately, that question—a simple and normal question—put me in a state of shock. Although I had just turned 18 a couple weeks before that night, I've never really had much experience with girls, let alone a mature woman. Stunned, I couldn't find the words to respond.

I guess aunt Clara noticed my hesitation because she pulled back a bit on the sensual tone and switched to a more seemingly subtle topic.

"Are you going to the spring carnival?"

"Ah, I'm not sure...I might just stay here," I answered.

Every year, most of my family goes to a near by town where my grandparents grew up for an annual spring festival. It used to be more fun when I was younger but as I've grown older I've lost interest in the games and festivities.

With a hint of disappointment my aunt Clara said, "Your parents are going and I'm going...why don't you come? It'll be fun, I promise."

Feeling a little bored with the direction the conversation has taken I replied, "I don't really feel like going this year...I mean it's pretty much the same every year."

With that statement my aunt Clara immediately reverted back to her seductive tone and said, "Just come, I'll make it worth your while. I promise that you will have a really great time...and this year, it won't be the same. You'll have fun, I promise."

"Ah...I don't know," I hesitantly answered.

"Okay, well give me a hug then...since it sounds like you won't be going," she said reluctantly conceding.

Before I can respond, she leaned into me as she wrapped her arms around my neck while I attempted to stand up from the couch to give her a hug. The embrace was more than the usual hug she gave me, I felt her breasts press hard up against my chest as she whispered into my ear, "I'll make it worth the trip. You'll see."

As she spoke, she slowly moved her hands down my shoulders and pushed my arms down her back until they reached her ass. Instantly, I began to get hard and I knew that she felt it too because I only had a thin pair of sweat pants on that I often use for bed. Just then, there was a knock at the door and she released me as I went to go see who was knocking.

I opened the door and stood behind it to block my growing hard on. It was her brother, my step-uncle Del...I guess he was the DD that night and was getting tired of waiting out in the car. As my aunt Clara was about to walk out the door she looked at me and winked, then pecked a kiss on my cheek and said once more, "Just come."

akbmore5
akbmore5
13 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Loads of potential here - let's hope it lives up to it!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 9 years ago
More Auntie Clara!

More of Clara please... sounds like she loves to seduce men, entangling them in her web and then feeding on them and making them her slaves.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Aunt Wolfy A teen spends the first month of summer with his horny aunt.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories