My Step-Sister the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers

"That's it baby. Suck Daddy's cock. You know how to do it." He looked over at me. "This girl loves sucking cock. Anytime you want this little slut to suck on your cock or lick your balls, she knows she's not to say no."

Kirsten was bobbing up and down furiously on her Dad's cock. I stroked my own, already ready to burst. She turned back to mine and took it in. She was stroking it hard and I could hardly hold back. I looked away and tried to keep from cuming. Just as I looked back down, a gush of cum spilled out of her father's cock, splashing across her cheek, hitting her nose and eye. He let off another nasty spurt onto her forehead.

She continued to suck my prick furiously, her face cum-covered and red and sweaty. I clenched my muscles hard, but couldn't hold back. I grabbed her by the back of her head and shot my cum across her other cheek. My cock convulsed, spurting cum all over her face from her forehead to her chin. It dripped down her cheek and off her chin. She tried to lick what she could off her lips. I shook the last drops onto her waiting tongue.

"Now, I've hoped you learned your lesson young lady. And I don't want you washing that cum off your face. You are to leave it there. You can eat dinner just like that and show everyone what a little cum slut you really are."

He grabbed her by the back of her head. "Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Well in case you haven't, you're going to get another week of our cum."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Now put your panties on and come to dinner. Your mother needs to see what kind of a daughter she has."

Kirsten pushed herself off the desk, her body sweaty, her buttocks red and her face covered in cum. We watched Kirsten bend over to retrieve her panties and pull them on, the g-string pulled up between her sore butt.

Her father opened up the office door and we all went out. My mother was busy in the kitchen making dinner, the smell of something baking wafting through the house. She was still dressed in the usual black suit she wears to her law firm.

"Well, there you all are. I thought I heard someone in the office."

When Kirsten came out in just her panties, her face covered in cum, her eyes opened wide. My mother had always had a problem with Kirsten's attitude and they never had gotten along very well.

"Well, what happened to you missy? What's that all over your face?"

Just as she said it, she must have realized what it was because she put her hand over her mouth.

"Jake, you didn't!"

"You know how she is honey. You said it yourself that she acted like a stuck-up little slut. Well I caught her this afternoon half-naked in front of your son here."

My mother looked at me, upset this girl was getting my attention.

"So I decided she needed a little of her own medicine to set her straight."

"Jake, you didn't have to...all over her face. And John, were you a part of this?"

I nodded my head. My Mom looked Kirsten up and down. "Well I hope you learned your lesson. Now go clean yourself up for dinner."

"No, she's to eat like that. It's part of her punishment."

"Jake, I'm not having that girl sit..."

"Listen, woman. Don't make me upset or you're going to get a little straightening yourself."

His words made my heart jump. I knew my Mom liked rough men, but I never actually heard someone talk to her like that.

"Jake we don't need to talk about it in front of John," my mother protested.

"Oh, we don't? You mean your son doesn't know the kind of Mom he's got?"

"Jake, please!"

"Woman, get over here."

My Mom hesitated than walked a few steps to her husband.

"Pull up your skirt."

My Mom looked back toward me. Her face was red with embarrassment. She slowly reached down to the edge of her black skirt and pulled it inch by inch up the back of her legs, revealing her white buxom ass. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"You see what your mother likes. Now turn around."

My mother slowly turned, her legs swiveling step by step, her skirt hiked up, until her front faced me. Her legs were squeezed in at the knees to try and hide her self but there was no hiding the fact the she was shaved to the skin like a young girl and her pink wrinkled pussy was in plain sight.

"Mom, why aren't you wearing any panties?" I said in anger.

"John, I'm sorry I didn't want you to know your mother..."

I was totally furious seeing my mother like this, not wearing any panties like she was an 18-year-old girl having fun.

"Show him what you have under the jacket," my stepfather said.

"Jake, please."

"Show me."

My mother undid the button on her business jacket and pulled it open. She was completely bare chested underneath, her 44 D milky white tits completely exposed.

"Mother, you look like a slut. Is that how you go to work."

"John, please. It's difficult being a woman at a law firm. Sometimes you have to dress..."

"Woman, I think he's heard enough," my stepfather interrupted her.

"Jake, please not in front of.."

"Not in front of! Woman, get down on your hands and knees."

"Jake, please!" my mother begged.

"Get down," he repeated.

My mother fell to her knees. Jake undid his large metal belt buckle and pulled his leather belt off his pants. My mother was on her hands and knees. Jake reached down and hiked her skirt over her bare ass. Her large tits hung out of her open jacket.

He reared back and laid the belt solidly across my mother's bare ass, leaving a pink stripe. My mother bit her lip. He struck her again and then one more time.

"Now I hope you've learned your place. I think it's time for dinner."

My mother rose to her feet.

"And since you like not wearing a bra so much, why don't you serve dinner in just that skirt of yours."

"Yes, sir," my mother responded, taking off her jacket. "And apologize to your son."

My mother came toward me and tried to give me a hug, her bare breasts pressing against me. I pushed her away, but she gripped her arms around me. Her legs pressed in on mine and all I could think about was her naked cunt. She put her arms around me. She kissed me on the lips and continued to apologize.

"We need to talk later son," she said.

"The only thing that's going to happen later is your going to get some of my belt too."

"Well, let's eat dinner," my stepfather announced.

My mother went into the kitchen and brought out the dinner and we all sat down at the table. My mother was sitting across from me with her buxom naked tits hanging in front of me. My sister was still just in her g-string and she had to slowly ease her red buttocks onto the seat. We ate dinner quickly and no one talked much. Neither my sister nor I said anything. I finished early and went to my room.

I had to take a step back from what just happened. I felt like I just found out what was behind the curtains of adulthood and it happened so fast. I was ready to lay into my stepsister with hand and cock. And after my mother's little show, she could use some discipline, I thought.

I slipped outside for a walk and a cigarette. I strolled down the street, talking deep drags from my cigarette. The smoke made me feel light and lucid. This strange feeling crept into my mind of how much I was turned on by treating the women close to me like sluts.

It wasn't like a slut in the street though. It was a young woman who knew that deep down she loved to be the schoolgirl whore for men and couldn't help it and knew that she needed someone to punish her for the world's judgment of her. And it was a young woman who had to insatiably show herself off to get that needed attention, but deep down was just a sweet innocent girl.

I walked around for a couple of hours, and then went back home. I slipped inside. The lights were out and everyone was in bed. I went to my room and closed the door. I was taking off my shirt when I heard a light knock on the door. I cracked open the door.

"John," she whispered, "it's Kirsten. Can I come in?"

I opened the door to let her in. She was wearing a little t-shirt and the same panties as before.

"I just wanted to talk to you," she said bashfully.

"What is it?"

She sat down on my bed. "Well, I was really embarrassed about what happened today."

"I know."

"It's just my Dad knows how I can get and he knows that sometimes I need to be set straight."

"Do you like what he does to you?"

"It's not that. He needs to do it to me. I provoke him."

"You were acting like a slut."

She laughed. "I know. Listen, can we just keep this between us...I mean the kids at school may not understand."

"Sure."

"Thanks John."

"But I have to tell you that I agree with your Dad. As long as you're living in this house with me, you're going to play by my rules."

She smiled and put her arms around me. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"You never learn do you?”

She shook her head.

"Take off that shirt and those panties and crawl in bed."

She threw her panties to the floor and ripped her shirt off her head, her tits bouncing in the dark. She slid under the covers and waited for me. I got finished getting undressed and slid in next to her.

I slid my hand up the length of her thigh, my fingers reaching to part her wet pussy.

"John, I really thought you were going to fuck me today."

"I was but I didn't know how your father would react."

"He would love it. He's still afraid to fuck his little daughter so it drives him crazy to see other guys do it."

I slide my fingers deep inside her wet cunt, her legs wide open under the covers.

"Oh really?"

"Yea, it drives me crazy waiting for him to fuck me," she said. "I'll sit on his lap when he's watching TV and I'll wear a skirt without panties and just rub myself all over him. I can't wait until he gives in and just sticks that piece of meat in me."

"You really are a slut."

"I know," she said. I reached down to kiss her, my tongue slipping through her pouty lips, her tongue wrapping around mine. I kissed her some more, than crawled on top of her. I grabbed her legs and pushed them behind her until her knees were resting against her head.

"How many men have fucked you?"

"Not that many. I love to show off most times. It's only the guys who see me and just take what they want. I can't say no to them. They could do any nasty thing they wanted with me. I just love their power over me."

I could just make out her pink slit spread out for me in the dark. I kneeled over her with my swollen cock in my hand. I slapped the head of it on to her wet mound, lightly pounding it against her clit and making her jump. She convulsed her hips and moaned softly.

"I've always wanted a brother to take care of me."

I nudged the head of my pink cock into her pussy, pushing apart her tight lips. I poked the end of my cock in and out of her, trying to loosen up her tight twat. Slowly, I pushed more and more of my prick in her, forcing myself deeper and deeper into her cunt. I held her legs behind her head so I had full use of her pussy.

She had a perfectly tight and wet young cunt. My cock was in pure ecstasy just sliding in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out for the next few minutes.

I reached down and kissed her and she sucked my tongue in. I slipped my fingers into her mouth and she instinctively grabbed them and started sucking them.

"I want you and my daddy to fuck me," she whispered.

I started to pound my thighs against hers. In and out, in and out, my cock slide nice and wet into her tight cunt, her fresh little piece of meat parting for me. I grabbed a hold of her tight little ass and continued to pound her.

She started to moan and I stuck my hand over her mouth. "Be quiet."

"Oh God, John. You really fuck well."

I gave her a slap across the face and told her to be quiet. This only excited her more. I took a hold of her hair and stuck my fingers in her mouth and told her to suck. Sweat was dripping down my back, my ass muscles squeezing hard each time I rammed my cock into the sweet princess pussy.

"Don't worry about cuming inside me," she said.

I couldn't stand any more. I furiously fucked her a last few times, than pulled out my cock. Cum splashed onto her pink pussy, my cock convulsing shots of it all over her mound. I rubbed it all over her cunt, pushing it up inside her, rubbing it all over her ass and then sticking it in her mouth. She licked my fingers with her tight lips.

"Oh God John," she moaned.

I rolled off her in exhaustion, my body sweaty. Her legs came down from her head. We laid on our backs silent for a while not saying anything.

"Were you upset at your Mom tonight?" she asked.

"I couldn't believe how she dresses. If I see her like that again, she's going to end up on your father's desk."

"It wouldn't be the first time," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, can I tell you what else she likes?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I came home in the middle of the day once from school."

"Yea..."

"And I saw her car there, so I went around the back to the guest house to hide."

"And..."

"And just as I turned the corner of the house, I looked into the window of the office and all I could see was this guy. He was black and your mother was...

Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers
12