My Step-Sisters are Nudists?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

"Ya, I'm fine," I nodded eagerly. I quickly sat down, covering myself with the bowl of popcorn. At least this will hide it... Baoqing turned on the movie and we began watching. After about half an hour, Eva said she was bored, and went upstairs. I watched her pert buns walk away before returning my attention to the movie. Baoqing and I finished the rest of the movie in silence. Every time she reached for popcorn, though, her hand pressed against the bottom of the bowl, delivering a pleasant little push of pressure against my dick. After the movie ended, Baoqing asked me, "What did you think of it?"

"I really liked it. I felt a little bad for Hans Beckert, though. He was all alone in the world. I can sort of sympathize with how he must feel." Baoqing smiled a bit as I continued, brushing the left side of her hair behind her ear and back, revealing a delicate, small, perky, firm breast. Her light pink nipple was hard and erect. Her round breast was the perfect size for me to take it into my mouth. I was temporarily lost at the sight, and had to focus to regain my composure. "I mean, he was a bad guy, but he was totally alone. Everyone was his enemy. Even the other criminals hated him. And once he's marked? He knows he's doomed. It must be rough, knowing that everyone's going to hate you, that you can't find anyone who'll give you sympathy." Baoqing murmured something under her breath. "What?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I enjoyed the movie, too. But why do you feel bad for Beckert? Don't you like little girls," she asked.

"Of course I like lit-...you're teasing me, aren't you?"

She smiled. "A little."

"Are you having fun?"

"A little." She paused before continuing. "You speak like you feel lonely. Do you?" she asked.

"I guess sometimes. I mean, I have great friends, but it can be hard to find many people I can really connect with. You're going for your PhD, you must know what it's like, always being the smartest person in the room. I always feel like a bit of an outcast," I confessed.

Baoqing looked away and said, "Yes. I understand that feeling." She stood up and walked over to the television and bent over to take out the DVD. I savored the view of her ass and thighs, hungry for her body... My dick stiffened under the empty bowl of popcorn. She walked back over to the couch and took the bowl from me, staring a bit when my cock bounced up. "I guess you enjoyed the movie quite a bit, Matthew," she joked, smirking. She reached down and gently patted it. "Down boy." She stood up. "I should go to bed," she said. "Are you coming?"

I checked the DVD player. It was almost midnight. "Ya, I guess I should." She headed up the stairs to her bedroom, with me following close behind, staring at her swaying behind all the way. She walked like a metronome, her hips swinging back and forth which each step. I had to hold my hand to keep myself from spanking her as hard as I could.

We parted ways when we got to my bedroom. I got ready for bed, turned out the lights, and slipped under the sheets, only to be jerked back to alertness. The sheets directly against my bare flesh were electric, and I felt my cock stiffen from the stimulation. I was eyeing the hand lotion on my end table when there was a knock at the door. "By the way," said Baoqing through the door, "my room is next-door to yours, the walls are thin, and our beds share a wall. Good night, Matthew."

Her footsteps went into her room, and sure enough, I could hear her door close through the wall and the creaks and squeaks as she settled into bed. I slowly rocked from side to side in my own bed. The springs whined. I sighed and stared up at the ceiling, trying to will my dick down. I guess that meant no jerking off... I looked back down at the tent I was now pitching under the sheets, visible even in the darkness. Maybe this would be hard after all...

It took a while, but I finally managed to silence my pleading prick and fall asleep. I made a mental note to find somewhere private to take care of it tomorrow. I slept soundly, though, perhaps a little too soundly...

I woke up feeling a soft firmness in the palm of my hand. I blinked my eyes open, revealing a long, nude back, a small, pert set of buns, and a short head of black and red hair. Eva?! I squeezed my hand gently again, testing my suspicions. Yes, in my sleep, my hand had found its way to her voluptuous breast. Its point was hard, a contagious condition that had spread to my cock. My morning wood was firmly nestled between Eva's cheeks. But what was she doing here? Should I be doing this sort of thing with my step-sister? We weren't related, so I guess it was OK. Our parents weren't even married yet. There couldn't be anything wrong, right? Then again, did I really care? I didn't want to admit it, but I wasn't listening to the head on my neck right then. I settled down, enjoying the feeling of Eva's breast pressing against my palm. I gently, slowly massaged it, careful not to awaken Eva, eager not to let this opportunity slip through my hands...

The door opened. I lifted my head and saw Baoqing wearing a white towel wrapped loosely around her waist. Her wet hair was plastered to her chest. Droplets of water still clung to her body. Steam rose lightly off her hot, pinkish skin, floating lazily towards the ceiling. An unlit cigarette already sat in her mouth. She surveyed the scene. For the briefest moment, her eyes narrowed in annoyance, but then the expression vanished. "You should be out of bed by now, Matthew." A pause. "Why are you in bed with my little sister?" she asked.

"I woke up and found her here!" I said defensively. I pulled my hand off of Eva's breast and continued. "I didn't do anything to her. I just woke up a few seconds ago." I gently grabbed Eva's shoulder and rocked her awake. Hopefully she could explain things. "And for the record," I added, "she's in bed with me."

Eva yawned loudly and looked around the room. "Good morning, Bao. Good morning, Matt. What time is it?"

"Why is Matthew in bed with you?" Baoqing asked, deliberately ignoring my earlier remark.

"I was lonely, and I know you don't like sharing your bed," she explained. She pinched my cheek, adding, "And Matty just looked so adorable sleeping, I thought he'd make a good teddy bear." I started. Under the covers, Eva's other hand was now gently wrapped around my hard-on. I looked at her meaningfully, but she only smiled and winked as she began to move her hand up and down my shaft painfully slowly. I tried my best to keep my face deadpan as she continued. "I slept really well. How was it for you, Matt?" she asked innocently, staring directly at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes.

"Um, it feels great, felt great! It felt great. I slept really, really well." I smiled weakly at Baoqing, hoping I looked innocent, rather than about-to-cum-and-desperately-begging-for-it. I squirmed helplessly in Eva's grip.

"I find I sleep better nude, as well," Baoqing said, with a bored look on her face. Once she had gotten her information out of a conversation, it held no more interest for her. "You should shower now. Mother will be cooking breakfast soon." She walked towards the door, stopping at the threshold. "And sister? Stop teasing Matthew. He looks about to explode," she advised without even turning around, before walking into the hallway towards her room.

My cheeks ignited. She had known? Well at least she was gone now. I looked hungrily at Eva, who promptly removed her hand. I gasped in disappointment, my heart stabbed, my hopes betrayed. "Almost time for breakfast, Matt," Eva said, leaping out of bed, her firm breasts jiggling when she landed. "You can take your shower first. You're the guest after all," she said with a smile and a laugh, tilting her head to one side. Was my dick a toy to her, to be turned on and off?

I groaned. "Ya, sure. I won't be long, don't worry." I climbed out of bed, my cock jutting skyward. When Eva saw it she giggled, holding her hands to her mouth.

"Sorry Mattie, but it's just so much fun to play with." She knelt down and gently batted it like a curious kitten. She looked up at my eyes, her lips only an inch from the smooth, red head of my hard cock. "I bet you play with it all the time, don'tcha?" she asked with interest.

I turned my head away blushing. "N-no... I should take my shower now, Eva. I'll see you downstairs." I hurried out of my room, my hard-on swaying uncomfortably, and barricaded myself in the bathroom. My cock throbbed with my every heart beat, bouncing along to my pulse. There was no way I could go all day like this. I turned on the water and stepped into the shower. The hot water against the nape of my neck made me moan softly. Thoughts of Eva and Baoqing were dancing through my imagination.

I grabbed the soap and I lathered up my swollen manhood. I placed one hand at the base to steady my cock, and with the other I patiently worked my way up and down its curved length. I tightened my grip, squeezing firmly as my hand reached the glans, pumping the shaft steadily as I let my imagination roam free.

I imagined Eva and I lying in bed completely naked, wearing nothing but each other's arms. Her sleek black hair hiding her big, beautiful, brown eyes seductively. Our lips meeting passionately and repeatedly, unable to bear being apart. No sooner would we separate than our mouths would seek their partner out anew. Our hands would roam adventurously. Mine finding her toned ass, spanking her, making her moan wordlessly, animalistically, making her sigh with pleasure. Hers wandering towards my dick, feeling my hardness, gasping with impressed surprise. Her lips wrapping around the head of my cock, my shaft vanishing between her lips as she took the entirety of my shaft inside her. Her tongue licking, her mouth sucking, as I gripped her shoulders in ecstasy, moaning for her to finish me.

I imagined impaling Baoqing upon my rigid cock, watching her petite tits bounce jubilantly as she rode my cock to wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Her red lips parted as she moaned my name loudly without inhibition or restraint, unable to contain her pleasure. My hands squeezing her breasts, caressing them, massaging them in circles as I held her pebble-hard nipples between my fingers, softly pinching them rhythmically to her moans of ecstasy. My cock spasming as it released jet after jet of my white, hot, cum inside her.

Every bump as my fingers passed the crown of my dick brought a spike in pleasure. The orgasmic tide growing deep within me grew higher and higher, my heart raced, my hand was now a blur as I stroked my cock to climax. The hot water poured down my body as the room filled with steam. I changed my grip to put more friction against the underside of my long, thick shaft. I began twisting my hand as it passed by the head of my cock on each stroke. My head tilted back and my lips opened reflexively as the pleasure grew. I began to groan and moan uncontrollably. An irresistible warmth tingled inside the head of my cock. I knew the end was coming.

Any sort of complex fantasy I might have imagined vanished. All I could focus on was orgasm. My balls convulsed as I watched my cock tremor, shooting out three, four, five powerful jets of creamy-white cum across the shower, landing against the tiled wall. I exhaled deeply, thankful for the blessed relief. Semen dripped from my wilting cock as I exhaustedly slowed my hand, panting heavily while bathing in the warm afterglow of satisfaction. I could barely stand. My knees were weak and my body exhausted. Maybe now I'd be able to focus, I thought to myself. I finished my shower and headed downstairs for breakfast.

After breakfast, we got ready to head to the beach. I was a bit worried, but Yunwen took me aside and sat me down to encourage me. "Don't worry so much, Matt. You're just another guy out there, no one's going to be paying attention to you, they've seen it before. Just relax. Besides," she added, whispering in my ear, "if they do pay attention to you, they're going to think you're hott. Trust me. You have a handsome face, nice muscles... And since I know boys always worry about it, let me say that you have a very nice dick, and if any girls look at it, it'll be in admiration. And Matt?" She pointed towards her face with both hands. "Girls' eyes are up here, honey. Make sure you remember that on the beach." She pulled back and winked while I bit my lip and tried unsuccessfully not to fantasize about her and her full, round, creamy breasts that had just been bobbing in front of my face.

Baoqing brought a large bag with her, carrying our lotion and lunches. Eva and I carried only our towels and my copy of The Histories. Baoqing had put on her choker again, drawing my eyes towards her beautiful face and hazel eyes. It was a shame she didn't smile more often...

As we walked to the shore, I could feel my heart drumming in my chest. My forehead was beaded with sweat. My knees felt weak and I had butterflies in my stomach. I had gotten over the fear of being seen by Eva and Baoqing, but I wasn't sure how I'd do around strangers. As we walked, a noticed a few people looking at me. The guys watched with envy at the sight of me with two beautiful Eurasian girls. The women observed me with interest. I blushed slightly, glad that I had been working out so much lately. I admit, the attention was getting me hot.

We found a good spot near the water, but above the high tide line, and set down our things. The air smelled of salt. The celadon waves gently roared. The golden sand was soft and smooth beneath my bare feet. A few seagulls cawed, circling overheard, ready to steal any unsupervised food. I wondered how many people would trade places with one of those seagulls for the day, and be able to fly over a nude beach with a bird's eye view. I surveyed the beach. It was filled with dozens of naked men and woman, relaxing, tanning, enjoying themselves. Some teenagers were playing volleyball nearby, a few patches of wet sand their only covering. A couple had a blanket on the dunes and was eating a picnic, their eyes locked on each other. Parents walked along the water with their children. It was a typical beach scene.

Yunwen was right, though. A few girls glanced at me from time to time, but I wasn't the center of attention. They had seen naked guys before. I really didn't have any reason to worry. My fears just melted away. I felt so comfortable. The wind felt fantastic as it caressed every inch of my nude body. I could only imagine how the water would feel. Everyone seemed so happy, so full of life. I breathed in deep, savoring the ocean breeze. I reminded myself to thank my father later. This really had been a great idea.

"Mattie," Eva asked, "will you lotion me up?" She turned her back to me, sitting on her towel.

"Ya, sure." I squirted some of the lotion into my palms and began to massage it into her back. I slowly covered her whole body. Her back, her neck, her arms. I could feel her muscles as I caressed her. "Lay down," I ordered. "I need to do the rest of you." Eva giggled and did as I commanded, draping herself onto her towel, her face towards the cloudless sky. I emptied more lotion into my hands and continued my work. I did her face, making her smile as my fingers tickled her ears and cheeks. I rubbed lotion into her long, smooth legs. I slowly made my way up her abs, to her ribs, and finally to her massive breasts. She gasped at my touch. Tease me, will you? I thought to myself, smirking cruelly. I cupped her breasts and began to gently massage them in circles, squeezing and releasing gently, holding her stiff nipples between my fingers, gently pinching them as I rubbed her chest. She bit her lip. Her pussy became lightly dewed. "All done," I announced.

Her eyes opened and her lips pouted briefly, but they quickly returned to a smile. "Thanks Mattie!" She stood up. "I'm going to go for a nice, cold swim. Anyone wanna join me?"

"No thank you, sister. I think I shall read first. I may join you later," Baoqing replied. I shook my head "no" as well.

She pouted again. God her lips were cute when she did that... "You two are party poopers. I'll find someone else to go with, then," she declared, heading off down the shore to find a new friend.

"Matthew, will you apply my lotion as well?" Baoqing asked me.

"Of course," I said, smiling. Baoqing lay down on her stomach and I began. I lingered longer on her back, giving her a proper massage, gently kneading her muscles, accompanied by her soft moans of pleasure. Her perfectly tanned body, devoid of any ugly pale tan lines, looked so strong, so healthy, so gorgeous. I privately decided that this was how all girls should tan. I ran my finger slowly down her spine, thinking deliciously naughty thoughts about her vulnerably nude body.

"You are a very good masseur. Have you trained?" she asked.

"No, just lots of practice," I admitted. "I'm glad you like it." I brought my hands down to her lower back, working my hands in slow circles, putting my weight into it. After putting more lotion into my hands, I did her arms and legs quickly, before lingering on her behind. I was worried she would tell me to stop, but the only sounds from her were more quiet moans, so I felt encouraged. I gently rubbed her ass, tenderly, caressing small, sweet circles. I looked around quickly. No witnesses. I smiled and playfully spanked her cheek.

She turned around, her cheeks slightly flushed, her eyes accusatory. "Sorry," I said, "but I just couldn't resist. You really do have a nice ass."

"Thank you," she said, her scowl melting into an amused smile. Her eyes traversed my body: my olive skin, my black hair, my hazel eyes. She examined my muscled chest and arms, lightly covered with dark hair. Her eyes lingered on my circumcised and by-now-hard dick. "Your body is attractive, too," she stated. She got up and sat down facing me. "Matthew, how do you feel about large breasts?" she asked in a serious tone.

I glanced briefly at her own bronzed A cups, revealed to the sun's rays. "They're OK." I shrugged. "I mean, sometimes they look nice, but a lot of times they sag a bit. Quality over quantity, ya? Big breasts are supposed to be less sensitive, too. I prefer small, perky breasts, to be honest, like yours."

She looked down at her chest, giving her breasts a soft squeeze before returning her gaze to me. "Most boys prefer Eva's," she said a bit bitterly.

I smiled. "I like yours better. They look great. They're so pert, they're a great shape, nice and round and full..." I trailed off briefly, lost in my own thoughts before snapping back. "They're perfect, really."

"Thank you," she said. "I am glad you think so. But now I think I should finish lotioning myself. I would not want you to get an erection in public, and since you find my breasts so perfect, I doubt you could control yourself," she teased me, smiling, as she reached for the bottle of lotion.

"Are you having fun?" I asked.

"A little," she replied. "What book did you bring to read?"

"Herodotus. How about you?" I asked.

"Good choice. I brought Empires of the Word. It is about the spread and history of certain languages. Right now I am reading about Latin. I find it fascinating," she answered, seductively rubbing lotion into her glistening, tan breasts. "You can borrow it when I have finished it. If you want."

"Ya, it sounds great." I took the lotion from her and covered myself before lying down on the towel and reading about Cyrus the Great. From time to time I glanced over at Baoqing's face. She read so intently. She laughed aloud when she came across something funny. She smiled and frowned and furrowed her brow often. She was far more emotional when she was reading than not, I realized.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers