My Step Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
834 Followers

She had a half smile on her face and sat next to me. She put her legs on my lap. It was customary for me to give her a foot rub while we watched movies. She placed her legs on either side of my erection and whether this was by accident or design was hard to figure out.

Our attention went back to the movie which was paused for a while during Kelly's antics. As it progressed, it started to get steamier. There was a scene where the husband was being seduced by the young hooker inside a green house.

I heard Kelly sigh.

"I miss my hubby and his cock," she said and gasped as she realized that she had said it aloud. I felt her looking at me but I pretended not to have heard. I kept rubbing her feet that seemed to be getting closer to my hard cock. Every time I willed it to go down, the cock would slightly rest on her foot and the movement would jerk it back to its previous position.

Nothing in her manner suggested to me that Kelly was aware of my hard cock or so I thought. The lights were off and Anna seemed to be in a world of her own which was not unusual.

After a while, she said that her shoulders needed a bit of rubbing. Before I could say no, she stood up and came to me and got me to part my legs and then sat between them. She didn't lean far back and so I was safe. I started to rub her shoulders and neck. She started to make slight moaning noises while I dug into her muscles and releasing the tension in them.

I looked at Anna, and found that she was watching us from the corner of her eye, but I could not be sure as it was quite dark. I moved lower down Kelly's back. She leaned back against me and I am sure she would have felt my erection.

"This dress is hampering my progress," I complained.

"Well there is a zipper, dummy."

I unzipped her dress, exposing her back. I shuddered at the sight of her back and the bra. I ran my hand up and down her back, massaging the area on either side of the spine. She moaned some more. I moved up, my hands stopping at the clasp of her bra, skipping it and moving up to her shoulder again. I was so hard now and my mind was reeling with all sorts of incestuous ideas.

She put her hands on my thighs and started to rub them in time to my back rub. She lay back against me completely and looked at my face gently. I put my hands around her tummy and caressed her. By this time, my erection would have been noticeable. She didn't say a word about it. I looked straight ahead but I felt her look at my face. She reached up to my face and kissed me. I looked suddenly over to Anna but she was looking straight ahead. Her attention was totally on the movie.

I looked down and was amazed to see Kelly's breasts heaving under her dress. She seemed to be getting excited.

"Why are you excited, bro?"

"Er, I am not, well er, I dunno," I stammered.

She reached behind us and started to caress my cock over the shorts. I was flabbergasted. I wanted to push Kelly away, but she was too heavy or that is my excuse when I look back at what happened.

She looked over at Anna as she rubbed my cock. She used her left hand so that Anna would not see her hand. Her fingers were gentle and exploring all over my hard cock. She kissed my cheek again. I dared not look at Anna and tried to concentrate on the movie. Kelly whispered in my ear about caressing her breasts. She leaned forward so that I could slide my hand around the back of her dress and reach her left breast over her bra making sure that it was out of Anna's periphery.

My hand was shaking as it made its way around and cupped her. I couldn't cover it with my hand. It was big and soft. I squeezed the bra cup, feeling her nipple get hard. Each time my finger teased the nipple, I felt her hips move.

She moved closer to my ear and whispered.

"Can you come up to my room now? I will say that I am tired. You wait for a few minutes and come up, OK?"

Her voice was quivering with passion. I nodded, looking at Anna. Anna seemed to lost in the movie. I saw that there was a lesbian scene in the movie. Anna seemed enthralled by it. Just then I detected a small movement and saw that she was rubbing herself.

Kelly got up and went upstairs. Anna didn't even notice it. I was mesmerized by her shaking hand as she watched the movie.

I mumbled something about being tired and I rushed upstairs. I didn't know what I was doing. I was about to do something naughty with my step sister. My mind was in turmoil. I reached her room and the room door was ajar. Kelly was under the covers and she beckoned to me. I walked over to her. The room was aglow with a night lamp that gave the room a romantic feeling. I reached her or rather my huge erection did first. The bed reached little above my knees. Kelly looked at me with wide eyes and then at my erection. She licked her lips as her hands started to caress my thighs. They slid expertly under the shorts along my thigh reaching my balls. Her fingers caressed my skin and reached my cock. She held it by the base of the cock and pulled me towards her. She started to lick the tip of my cock over the shorts, making it jump at every lick. I was fascinated by the teasing movements of her tongue and just as I was starting to wonder what it would feel like in her mouth, she opened her mouth and took the head in with my shorts still covering it.

I gasped as she started to suck the head. She was moaning as she sucked it into her mouth. She took it out for a second so that she could take my shorts off.

"Don't worry Tim, I am your step sister. This is quite alright, as long we don't tell mom OK?"

I nodded. I would have agreed to anything by then. She exposed my cock and stared at it hungrily.

"You have a beautiful cock, Tim."

She started to suck it hard. Just then we heard a noise outside the door. I hurriedly pulled out of Kelly's mouth and looked around. The only option was to hide in the walk in closet. I heard the door lock being opened as I managed to get into the closet. I could see the room through the slits on the door. I stood behind it with my shorts off and dick in a semi-excited state.

Anna walked into the room.

"Sis, can I sleep with you tonight?" she asked.

"That wasn't a scary movie, was it?" asked Kelly. I detected the frustration in her voice. She wanted my cock so bad.

"No but I want to sleep here today."

"Well, if you really want to."

Anna was in a teddy that barely covered her breasts and ass. She looked really hot. I saw the outlines of her nipples against the light. She walked over to the other side of the bed and climbed under the covers.

She moved over to where Kelly lay and hugged her. Kelly squealed.

"I am naked, silly! Don't do that!"

"Well you didn't mind the last few times."

"That was different. We were not home."

I was getting a hard on watching my younger step sister trying to hug my naked older step sister. I was wondering what had happened during the last few days.

I started to sweat in the confines of the closet. My eyes were trained on the two forms on the bed.

"Hug me please sis," pleaded Anna.

"Let me put something on then," she said.

Kelly was reluctant but she didn't have much of a choice. She got out of bed and started to come to the closet when she remembered that I was there. I was amazed to see her lovely body. Her enormous breasts swung gently as she walked. Her pussy was shaved and her skin looked lovely. She went back to bed and slid under the covers. Anna hugged her.

It was so hot to see my step sisters hugging each other especially since Kelly was naked.

After a few minutes I saw that Anna had fallen asleep. I gave her a few more minutes but the room was silent enough for me to hear her breathing. I opened the door and tip toed towards the two sleeping forms on the bed. I had to retrieve my shorts. I couldn't find it anywhere. I knew that it might be under the sheets. I lifted the sheets to find the gorgeous form of Kelly. The search for my shorts was momentarily forgotten as I looked at Kelly's back. One leg was placed over Anna's thighs that opened Kelly's pussy towards me. I was literally licking my lips at the sight. I don't know what made me do this but I started to lick Kelly's back moving lower towards her ass. She was slightly at an angle so that her ass was turned towards me.

I didn't know what I wanted to do. My hard dick and hormones were a dangerous combination pushing me in a direction that I didn't really want to go. Kelly's smooth skin made it even worse. Just when I decided that I was pushing my luck, her hand grabbed my head and pulled me towards her. I had no choice but to obey the firm command. Her hand pushed me towards her ass. I reached her crack and continued to kiss it. I could hear Kelly's breathing. It was like a steam train and so loud that I was scared that Anna would wake up.

I stopped for a moment and the nudge from Kelly was unmistakable. She wanted me to move down lower. I found it erotic to watch an ass hole being licked and fantasized a lot about it. However, when presented with the prospect of doing so, I was swamped with self doubt. What if she didn't want me to? What if she didn't like it? I was going crazy with all these questions in my mind. My questions were answered. She turned slightly pushed her ass towards me and spread her legs a little. Her fingers tightened around my hair pushing my head lower.

I inched around her lovely ass starting to get lovely fragrance emanating from her moist core. I positioned my body parallel to her and managed to get most of my body on the bed and behind Kelly's ample bottom. I was fooling myself into thinking that I could hide behind it in the event of my younger step sister waking up, but then again people call me overly optimistic. I was salivating at the thought of my first encounter with a pussy and shuddering at the thought of being discovered. For the second time that day, I was about to step into a something that I didn't fully understand. My curiosity drove my head towards her pussy. Her pussy lips glistened with wetness. There was a wet spot right under it on the sheet. My hands were shaking and my heart was beating like a techno beat. I had trouble swallowing and a whole load of saliva threatened to join the moist sheet.

With great difficulty, I started to push my tongue towards Kelly's pussy. My first strokes were tentative. I tried to get closer to her pussy, crushing my nose against her ass. She parted her legs some more, giving me more space to move. I started to lick the lips and pushed my tongue between them. She exhaled sharply and her hips jumped. I moved lower towards her clit and then slowly moved back up again. I tasted her juice and found it to be slightly sour but lovely. She moved her hips against my face. To prevent Anna from waking up, she moved away from her sister giving me more access. I licked her pussy in long slow strokes. To my delight, she reached back and started to rub her ass hole after moistening it with her pussy juice. I stopped my licking for a while and watched her tease it. She massaged the rim with her finger, tracing the outline of the tight hole.

She stopped her rubbing and parted her cheeks as if inviting me to give it some attention. I needed no second invitation. My tongue licked her little hole, making her moan into her pillow. I looked at Anna and she seemed to be dream land. I went back to my task of ass licking. I teased her ass with my tongue while rubbing her pussy with my fingers. I found the courage to insert one shaky finger into her pussy with some help from her. It was another first for me and my throat seemed to refuse my commands to swallow the saliva that was fast accumulating in my mouth.

I started to finger her while licking her ass. She started to move faster making it difficult for me to keep pace with her and keep my tongue in place. She then turned around giving me a glimpse of her lovely breasts. I started to go down to her pussy but she pulled me up. My body was on her now and she started to kiss me. She sucked each lip into her mouth. I felt like a novice being taught by a master. I decided to let her do what she wanted.

"I love your lips," she whispered.

She sucked them even harder taking them into her mouth. I was resting on her and I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against my chest. My hands felt as if they were weighed down by a ton of bricks. I wanted to cup her big breasts, but I was dead scared. This whole thing could blow up in my face. I felt as if I was walking a fine line between pleasure and trouble. She must have sensed my feelings since she stopped her kissing.

"Its OK angel, I need a man so much. Don't worry, we can stop if you want to," she whispered.

I didn't know what to say. I looked back at Anna.

"You wanna take me to your room?"

I nodded.

We got off the bed and walked slowly towards the door. She seemed breathless as we walked towards my room. The moment we closed the door she pushed me roughly against the door pushing me back with her body and breasts. She started to kiss my neck and ears and cheeks all in a flash. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth tasting my flesh like a snake. My hard cock was struggling to survive under her soft flesh. She pushed my hands up with hers imprisoning them against the door and rubbed her soft body against mine.

"Oh gosh, I wanted to do this to you for so long," she panted.

"You are so hot, my little brother!"

I grinned like an idiot.

"I want your cock in my mouth, pussy and ass!"

I grinned again, my cock shuddering against her tummy in response.

"Do you wanna do this?"

I nodded again. Somehow words were something that seemed alien to me. I didn't want to spoil the moment by opening my big mouth.

She came at me like a tigress. Her mouth closed on mine again as her tongue pushed through my trembling lips. Her hand pushed between our bodies and grabbed my balls, caressing them roughly. She pushed her breasts against my chest invitingly, but my hands were still imprisoned by her. She seemed to love the control she had over me. I managed to return her kiss pushing my tongue into her wet mouth. My tongue is quite long and can be rolled. Although I had kissed a few ladies, the experience of being dominated in this way was hotter than anything I had experienced before.

She let go of one hand and curled it around my neck massaging my throat. Her mouth was powerful and demanding. She moved down to my neck and bit it gently and moved lower to my arm pit of the arm she still held. She started to suck my arm pit. It was an awesome experience. With my free hand, I started to reach for her breast. My hand was shaking like a leaf purely because I could not believe what I was about to do. Her breast looked so big and hot with its nipple standing up to attention. My hand eventually made contact with her soft warm flesh. I felt its softness in wonder, squeezing it gently. It felt heavy in my hand. I got enough courage to move to her nipple. She stopped kissing for a while and lifted her breast to spit on the nipple, making it wet. Then, my fingers moved easily over the nipple.

This is when I woke up from my deep slumber. I had seen all this in movies and here I was with an opportunity of a lifetime and I was being a moron. It was as if I suddenly moved into high gear. I didn't believe my actions as they flowed out of me with great speed. I suddenly reversed my position and pushed her back against the door. Her looked at me with surprise and there was delight in her eyes too, inviting me to go ahead. I pushed up her hands, imprisoning her the same way she did. My mouth descended on her mouth sucking her lips with all my strength. She whimpered under my onslaught. I pushed one hand down and lifted her leg and made her put it on a stool that was nearby. My height was just enough for me to push my cock under her pussy and rub it against her slit.

She moaned as she felt my long pole rubbing lengthwise against her slit. She tried to move her free hand towards it, but I slapped her hand away and pushed it back up. I put my whole weight against her body and kissed her while my cock rubbed slowly against her pussy. It slid easily over her moist lips and rested like a frankfurter on a hot dog bun.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately. I realized that my actions were fueled by her need. I understood that she was a lonely woman who needed some attention. I also felt love for her as my step sister, which seemed a bit weird, but the feeling that went into my kiss was a mixture of both these emotions.

Every time her hips moved against me, I arrested her movement by pushing back. She loved being controlled as much as she liked being in control. I bent a little to reach her breasts and started to suck around the nipple. It was hard to maintain contact with my cock, so I had to pull back. Her fingers caressed my head as my tongue neared her proud nipple. It was pink and lovely, surrounded by a pink areola. I loved the feel of her skin and when I moved over the nipple for the first time she moaned pulling me towards her. I sucked the nipple into my mouth. It was hard and long.

"Bite it baby!"

I didn't respond at first. My tongue was gentle and exploring.

"Bite it little brother, please!"

I kept teasing her and just when I felt the third request coming, I bit her nipple. She screamed in passion and quickly stifled it realizing that it was rather loud. My teeth sank into her nipples and her hands on my head told me that I was doing the right thing. I loved the feel of her nipple in my mouth and sucked it hard. My cock was now out of reach from her pussy. I reached down with one hand and started to tease her pussy. I must have loosened my grip on her and in a flash she reversed my position and pushed me back against the wall. She made me put my foot on the stool and moved down to my cock. She licked the shaft while she held it in her hand marveling its size.

She rubbed the balls with her other hand.

"Oh baby, you have such a beautiful cock."

I took my chance and grabbed her by the hair.

"Suck my cock, sis!"

She opened her mouth obediently and I pushed it in, while holding her by her hair. She moaned as she felt it slide in.

She started to suck it hard making wet noises with her mouth, just like the girls in my favorite movies. I loved the way she looked up as me while she sucked it.

Since she was squatting, I was able to rub her pussy with my toe making her moan more. Her attention was pushing me towards an orgasm which I didn't want at that point. So I pulled her up by her hair and made her lean face first against the door. I got her to put one leg on the stool and raise ass at me.

"Oh, brother, what are you going to do to me?"

"I am gonna, make you regret arousing me!"

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that, ahhh!"

She reacted to my slap on her ass. I knelt and started to lick her butt cheeks, biting them. She moaned and pushed it back provocatively towards me. I parted her cheeks and licked her crack, moving lower and lower towards her butt hole. She gasped as she realized my intention. But I stopped at the edge of her ass hole, making her moan in frustration. I slapped her ass when she tried to push it towards me.

"Oh please baby, lick my ass hole!"

I didn't budge.

"Oh gosh, I need your tongue there, please! I will do the same for you or anything else," she begged.

I looked at her again.

"Oh gosh, Tim, don't do this to your sister!"

I inched slowly towards her little hole. I parted the cheeks to look at the hidden treasure and pushed my tongue gently towards the pulsating middle. She gasped as I licked it gently. I took one hand and started to rub her pussy while my tongue showered attention on her little hole. She reached back and helped hold the butt in place to let me lick. I was able to push my tongue in slowly after a few rejections by her sphincter. I was comfortable now with sliding my finger into her pussy. I started fingering her while I licked her ass.

gen_man69
gen_man69
834 Followers