My Stepfather and his Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Coed is taken by her stepfather's brother.
1.4k words
4.26
261.7k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home a short time later and made my way to the back of the house so as not to let me stepfather see that I had returned. I walked past his garage I noticed the door was slightly ajar and there was a light emanating from within. I pushed the door open and stepped inside, listening for any sign that he may be there. I followed the small passage past two other doors to a larger room, which opened out. As I looked around the room I soon realised that it had the appearance of a dungeon with a large array of bindings, whips, ropes and securing points. There was a large video screen with a movie playing. As I watched the screen I soon realised that the woman in the video was not a stranger but was in fact my mother that was being serviced by two large black men. One had his cock buried in her mouth while the second had her legs spread wide and over his shoulders as his cock was also deep inside her pussy. She struggled against their advances and I soon realised that this was some sort of rape video. I couldn't take my eyes of what was before me and whilst I was repulsed at what was happening to my mother, I was also fascinated by the size of the two cocks that filled her mouth and pussy. There was someone in the background with the camera or someone else was giving directions to both men, as they would glace in the direction as they continued their simulated rape of my mother.

The two men acknowledged their orders as they continued fucking two of her openings.

The large, thick black cock that filled her mouth muffled my mother's protests for them to stop. Her clothing was torn and her breasts fell free from what was left of the bra she wore. Her panties had been cut through the side and what was left of them clung to her right thigh. Her pantyhose were torn and shredded and she was still wearing one heel. Both men were wearing ski masks so as not to be recognised and the scene was that they had broken into the house and were raping the woman at home. The larger one of the two who was fucking her pulled and twisted her swollen nipples at the same time. My mother whimpered and grunted with each thrust into her. For a moment I thought she was acting, however the was no pretending at the pain and discomfort they were inflicting upon her. Their frantic actions and d an increase in their rhythm told me they were now ready to cum. .The camera angle changed to a view between my mother's legs and showed a close up of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He gripped her thighs and his long fingernails dug deep into her soft white flesh.

This whole thing was turning me on and I was so intent on watching it I failed to notice that someone had entered the room. He made his way behind me and I didn't hear him move quietly toward me. My gaze was fixed on the cock pushing and pulling in and out of here. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as he withdrew his cock from her and his hand pulled it at a rapid pace. His cock twitched and the first jet of his vile seed spurted from it and landed at the top of her pussy. I continued to shoot more and more as spurt after spurt dribbled down between the pussy lips and between her legs. Within seconds the one in her mouth also withdrew his cock shooting his cum over my mothers face. It hit her eyes, her nose and shot into her hair. He continued to express every last drop over her chin and her mouth. The hot sticky liquid covered her face running in all directions down her cheek. He used his cock to spread it over her lips as she lay motionless and letting him do what he wanted I could feel myself becoming wet and wanted to finger my own pussy, however the last thing I would remember was the sweet smelling scent of the cloth, which now covered my mouth. I struggled violently however my assailant was bigger and more powerful than I was and it was only a few seconds before I drifted into a deep sleep. Some time later I awoke and again struggled to focus on I was.

As my eyes were becoming accustomed to the dim light when I soon realised that I was now completely naked. Gone was my short cotton dress, my panties and bra, along with my heels. My ankles were tied to large rings that were secured to the floor stretching my legs wide. There was a bar, which pushed into my waist, and my wrists were secured to it. I was bent over from the waist and soon realised that my bottom and my vagina were pushed high into the air. My head was secured at both the neck and forehead and my mouth was held open with a silver dental gag forcing my teeth and lips apart. Fear gripped my body as I again struggled against my bindings. I tried to call out, but the gag in my mouth prevented me from doing so. I remembered back to where I had entered my stepfather's shed which was a forbidden place and now knew that I was his prisoner. What ever it was that knocked me out had also heightened my senses. My nipples ached and poked out like small mountains from my breasts. My pussy burned like it was on fire and I wanted it now to be full of cock meat. This together with my laboured breathing made me feel like some bitch on heat, waiting to be mated. The door opened at the end of the room where a person who was familiar to me entered.

It was my stepfather's brother and he was naked except for a leather belt that covered his chest and ran down between his legs. His cock jutted out from below his waist and was also secured by the belt. There was a restraint that was tied to his balls making then swing like large weights from below his cock which was hard and twitched as he walked. It must have been at least 8'' in length and was 2'' thick. It was a deep purple in colour and the veins seemed to pulsate along the length of its shaft. My gaze was fixed to it as he made his way the where I was. He was standing in front of me and his hardened cock was almost level with my mouth.

"So my little cunt," he hissed.

"You like what you see"?

" I've taken something that will keep it nice and hard for a long time, so I'm sure it will keep you satisfied for several hours."

My mind told me that I was repulsed by this dirty creature before me, yet my body was telling me that I wanted his cock in my mouth, my pussy or even my ass. I knew it was the drug, as I would never let him touch, let alone fuck me.

"Well you won't have to wait too long for it to be inside you as I know you want it."

"Your mother was good, but the thought of me being the first cock you have had will make breaking you in so much better."

"By the time I'm finished you will be begging me to fuck that juicy and wet little cunt of yours."

" I sure that your stepfather will also enjoy you in so many ways that you have never even dreamed about."

"And best of all I'm going to let your mom watch as her daughter gets the fucking she deserves."

Russel turned to the far corner and there standing in the in the dim light was my mother. She was dressed in the stockings, suspenders bra and heels I had seen here in before. Her hands were tied behind her back and her ankles were secured to the floor. A ball gag had been inserted in her mouth and there was a leather hood over her head. He moved to her and pulled the hood off. My mother saw me and began to try and call out. She fought against her bindings, but there was no escape as she was tightly secured. Her eyes pleaded with him to let me go, but he had no intention of letting his latest piece of pussy escape.