My Story

Story Info
I finally find a man that shares the same fetish.
1.3k words
4.41
54.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's my story. I'm a thirty year old women with a healthy appetite for sex. Also an unconventional fetish. I love to wear diapers. Here's the thing for me, though, it's not because I get off on wearing them. I love the feeling. The bulk between my legs. I will take and put two diapers together so they last longer and get even bulkier. I only indulge myself when I'm alone. I'm even wearing one as i write this, even had a nice big pee in it so its nice and warm As you can imagine, broaching this subject with a man would be tricky. I've never told anyone.

I met a man a couple months ago, he's amazing, he's kind, he's loving, really he's perfect. After getting to know each other better, we started talking about those more unconventional topics. Not just to do with sex but in general. One night as we laid in bed together he asked me if I had any fantasies. To be honest, his question scared me. Do I tell him or not? He could tell immediately that I wasn't overly comfortable with the question.

Clearing his throat he said, "please don't think less of me, but I'd love to see you in diapers. I don't like to wear them, but I think to see you in a very wet heavy diaper would be sexy as hell."

I blushed. I actually blushed.

Could I actually be hearing this. I know he's never seen anything that would lead me to believe he knew this was something I liked also.

"Ummm, I would be more than willing to do that for you," I replied, hoping that I red the situation right. "However, I won't do this in public. Only between the two of us, in private."

"Mmmm....fuck that's sweet." he said looking at me with heavy lidded eyes. I knew in that instant this was beyond real. I was actually going to wear diapers in front of someone else. Someone was going to put me in them, and change me.

snuggled in closer to him and captured his mouth with mine, found his tongue with mine. With my left hand I reached down to his fully erect cock and began to stroke him. Occasionally dipping down and paying attention to his heavy male sac. As I continued to stoke him in earnest, he began thrusting his hips into my hand. He wasn't going to last long and there was no way I was going to let him orgasm into my hand. I wanted him to come deep inside me.

With that thought, I threw my left leg over his hips and straddled him. His cock still in my hand. Positioning myself over him, I guided his magnificent cock into my hot, wet slit. With one smooth motion, I sat down completely on him and took his full cock inside me.

Both of us cried out in ecstasy. I lifted myself off him so just his head was inside me and as I sat back down he thrust his hips up and met me half way. It didn't take long for us to find a rhythm.

Reaching up he wrapped his arms around me and rolled me onto my back so i was underneath him. Spreading my legs wide to accommodate his body he continued to thrust into me. His thrusting became more urgent and my hips met his thrust for thrust. We were both getting close. His body stilled, his muscles went ridged and he exploded into me at the same time I climaxed.

"Holy fuck, girl! That was amazing," he said as he fell limp on top of me.

"That was the best sex we've ever had. Must have been the topic before hand," I replied kissing him again.

"So...are you sure you're ok with being in diapers? You're not just doing it because I want you too are you?"

"Actually, I'm really ok with it. I kinda like diapers. I just didn't want to say anything. It's kinda embarrassing. I also don't want to poop in it, only pee"

"Whatever you want, I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he took a deep breath and I knew something else was coming. "Can I put you in one now?"

Oh my god, oh...my...god....this was actually happening.

"Yes."

He laid in the bed for a couple seconds. Trying to gauge if I was serous or not. I was. I couldn't wait.

He got off the bed and went into the other room and came out with a diaper, diaper cream and powder. He had been thinking about this for some time.

He set his supplies down on the bed beside me and climbed on the end of the bed and pulled me down towards him, spreading my legs around him. Grabbing the diaper, he opened it and I lifted my hips so he could slide it underneath me. He then grabbed the diaper cream and very gently and deliberately made sure I was completely covered with cream. Then he powered me. Then it was time. He grabbed the front of the diaper and pulled it up between my legs and fastened it tightly. Then for good measure rubbed his hand over my covered crotch .

"I want this diaper wet!" he explained. "I'm not going to change you till it won't hold any

more."

"You've been thinking of this for quite some time haven't you?" I asked him.

"Yup, I have. I tried wearing them once, but that just wasn't for me, but I love them on you." he said as his eyes travelled over my body and remained on my diaper. He reached over and continued to rub between my legs. "I would really like it if you would wear one before you come see me and make sure its full. That way I can change you first thing."

Holy fuck, I could so do that.

With is hand still rubbing between my legs I let go a long stream of urine. I could tell that he could feel the warmth through the material, by the look in his eyes and the smile on his lips. We fell asleep in each others arms...one of his hands on my crotch.

That was the first night I ever spent in a diaper. When I woke up in the morning I was surprised to realize, I didn't have a full bladder. I did however have a diaper so full I couldn't close my legs. It was the most wonderful feeling ever. Especially considering I was able to share this with my man.

I snuggled in closer and whispered in my babe's ear, "I'm wet and need you to change me."

Instantly his had migrated to my crotch and he moaned as he felt my full diaper. Slowly he ran his fingers along the leg bands and slid his fingers under the diaper and he began rubbing my crotch and then slid his finger in my vagina.

"Please take off my diaper so you can do that properly," I pleaded. I reached down to pull the tabs and open the diaper myself. I didn't get far before my fingers got slapped.

"That's for me to do Missy." he said playfully as he leaned over to kiss me. At the same he reached down and opened the tabs and and grasped my crotch. Still kissing me he mounted me and in one strong stroke entered me. Crying out from the pure lust and sexual hunger we found our rhythm and once again climaxed together. He stayed on top and in me even after he went soft. I loved the feeling of him in me. When he finally pulled out, he got off the bed and retrieved another diaper and with the same care and attention as the previous night, I was once again put in a nice dry diaper. It didn't stay dry for long.

As I fell asleep in his arms again, I could help but think to myself that I was one very lucky girl to have such an amazing man.