My Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom gets into the act.
4.6k words
4.62
69.8k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,728 Followers

By the time I was twenty-one, I had been having sex with my father and brother for a couple of years. I think they both knew about the other, but it wasn't something we sat around and talked about, if you know what I mean. I considered both relationships special and treated my Dad and Andy differently, not just because of their diverse sexual preferences but because they each deserved my special attention for the joy they brought me.

Fucking them was a gift, in my opinion. There was never the added pressure I felt with boyfriends. With boyfriends you always have to worry about what they're thinking, how serious they think we are, and all that goes with it. With Dad and Andy, the only worry was getting caught by Mom.

My mother was a saint. She acted relentlessly as a referee between all the rest of us. Maybe I'm biased, but she was gorgeous for a forty something woman; blonde and tiny with a decent body, intelligent, and, around Dad anyway, very sexy. She was also a little shy, like me.

Maybe I felt a little guilty about my liaisons with Dad and my brother because I found myself wanting to be closer and closer to my Mom. I never thought of it as a sexual attraction at first. But then I started looking at her in much the same way I did with Dad and Andy; as a potential partner.

That really scared me. I assumed right off she would want no part of it. Of course, I was also scared by the thought that I would think of her in those terms. I'd never wanted to be with a woman in my life. I was scared by the likely consequences of trying something with Mom and having it backfire in my face.

But as the weeks went past, my desire to be with Mom grew to the point where I had to act. This wasn't going to be easy.

Luckily, something Mom herself did opened the door for me to bring up the subject. We were shopping...as usual...in a rather upscale clothing store one afternoon, just looking at stuff that was way above the budget either of us had for clothes. Eventually, we were approached by a stunning sales lady slightly younger than my Mom.

My mother is very good at telling sales people to get lost, so I was surprised to watch her let this woman guide us through various racks of blouses and dresses. Mom talked to her longer than I had ever heard her talk to somebody in a store. We must have spent close to half an hour with her and Mom did ultimately buy two things without even trying them on.

After leaving the store, I said, "Geez, Mom. What got into you?"

She laughed. "I don't know. I just liked the way she helped without being pushy."

After a short pause, Mom said, "She was pretty, wasn't she?"

"Yes. She needs to be working over at the sporting goods store where the guys are," I replied.

"Maybe she likes women," Mom said with a wry grin.

I raised my eyebrows when she looked at me. "That would be a very lucky woman. I thought it was going to be you if you stayed much longer."

Mom looked straight ahead as we walked. After a moment, she said, "I wonder how a lesbian woman, or even a bisexual woman, finds out that somebody they meet is also lesbian or bi."

"She asks?" I said.

"God, Traci. YOU would, wouldn't you? Most of us wouldn't be so direct."

"Should we go back and ask her?"

"No. And quit being sarcastic. I'm serious. How are we supposed to know?" Mom said.

"Let's see," I said in a thoughtful voice. "You go back again tomorrow sometime around lunch. You look at the same things you saw today. If she doesn't come to help, you ask somebody if the gorgeous babe we saw today is working. If she is, you spend another half hour with her. You exchange names; small talk. You invite her to lunch. That night you're in bed with her."

Luckily, we were almost to the car because Mom wouldn't talk to me.

We were alone in the house when we got home. I went to do something while Mom headed for her bedroom to put her new clothes away. About fifteen minutes passed and I had wandered into the family room, down the hall from Mom and Dad's bedroom. That's when I saw her next.

Mom came out of her bedroom and walked towards me. She had on a sheer, body fitting blouse she had picked out. Mom had taken off her pants and the bottom of the blouse covered anything underneath.

I just stared. She was so beautiful and sexy. Her breasts gave the blouse just the right contour and the deep opening at the top allowed for plenty of cleavage to show. Her legs were perfect, as always, and the blouse brushed against them delicately as she walked.

"Do you think it's too small?" she asked me.

"No, Mom. It's perfect on you. Aren't you glad she picked it out for you now?"

Mom frowned. "I saw it first."

"Turn around," I told her.

With her back facing me, Mom didn't need to know I spent most of the time looking at her cute ass under the shirt. I could also see her bra through the thin material and my self-control was lost. I had to have her.

I stepped forward and put my hands lightly on her sides. I felt her twitch and her head began to turn around.

"I think any lesbian or bi woman would find it easy to let you know they are interested," I said softly.

By then my arms were wrapped around her and our bodies were tight against each other. Mom put her hands on top of mine.

"I guess," Mom said in an uneasy voice. "Is that a compliment?"

"Of course it is. You're beautiful, Mom, and I think you're afraid to admit it."

I kissed her neck. My hands slid a little higher on her chest.

"Honey...," she began to say.

I felt the bottom of her bra and just a hint of her breasts. Her grip on my hands became firmer.

"Let me," I whispered. "It's OK."

When my fingers started to cover her breasts, she dropped her hands. I kissed her some more and licked her soft skin.

"Traci."

I let my body answer her. I held her breasts tighter and pressed my pussy against her ass. The blouse bunched up in my hands as I clutched at her. I felt the bra moving against her breasts and Mom's nipples hardened.

Opening just one button would give me full access to her chest. I tried to do it stealthily, but I was shaking a little and fumbled at it for a second. Then it fell open.

I could hear Mom's breathing grow faster and harder as my fingers ran across the top of her breasts for the first time. Common sense told me to go slow; not to push my luck and scare her off. But lust took over and the fingers of one hand slipped inside her bra. I touched her nipple and I thought Mom gasped very softly. I squeezed her breast.

Her ass pushed harder against my body. I had one side of her bra practically off her breast I was so anxious to get at it. I pinched her nipple and Mom finally let out an audible sigh.

That's when I made my first mistake. I let my free hand slide down her body. I tugged at the bottom of her blouse until I felt the skin of her thigh. My hand rose until it was on her panties. I nearly made it to her pussy.

"Traci! No! We...we have to...stop," Mom cried out, pulling away from me. "We can't do that."

I watched her nervously straighten her bra and button her blouse again.

I said, "So, I think that's how women let each other know. Are you going back to the store?"

"No," she bellowed, heading for the bedroom. "I am not."

***

It would have been extremely disappointing if nothing else ever happened between us. The next day I waited patiently for another opportunity to be alone with Mom and either discuss what we did, or continue it. But the chance never arose.

The last thing I expected was for Mom to be the one to initiate it, the day after that.

"I went back to the store today," Mom said nonchalantly as we sat in the eating area of the kitchen.

My eyes opened wide and I sat up, paying full attention now.

"Really? And?"

"I didn't buy anything," she said.

"Was she there?" I asked.

"No."

The look on her face provided everything I needed to know.

"Ahhh, too bad. Were you going to talk to her?"

"Maybe," Mom said with an air of indifference. But I thought otherwise. "I guess she was at lunch with some young, good looking guy."

"It's her loss," I said.

"You're sweet," Mom told me. After a pause, she added, "Are you mad at me for...the other day?"

"No. Not mad."

"Disappointed?"

"That. And frustrated."

Mom stared at me. "Why?"

I had thought about what I was going to say, and went slowly to make sure I got it right.

"Because you won't allow yourself to discover how you really feel...about other women."

"But I went back to her," Mom said, sounding very irritated with me.

"And what would you have done if she was there? What did you really want?"

Mom looked everywhere but at me. She fidgeted with her coffee cup. Finally, "I don't know, Traci. I don't know."

I stood up. I reached out for her hand and pulled her up, as well. We faced each other and I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. It only lasted a second and Mom didn't respond.

Then she said, "I'm not sure it was her I wanted."

I thought my heart would burst from my chest. I kissed her again. Mom separated her lips. I pressed harder and our tongues met. The next minute or so was pretty much a blur. The kiss became more passionate; we held each other tightly before our hands started to wander; our bodies ground together.

When it ended, I said to her softly, "Let's try this. One time. Together."

Mom just nodded, but her eyes had already given me approval.

She wore a t-shirt and I was probably a little quick in trying to get it off her.

"Right here?" she questioned in a tone of fear.

"Yes. Right here, Mom."

I had the shirt up and was licking the tops of her breasts, above her bra.

"But somebody might...."

I desperately pulled the bra to one side and exposed Mom's nipple. My mouth was on it before she could say anything else. I sucked on it and licked it frantically, successfully quieting my mother at the same time. She voluntarily removed her shirt at that point.

I reached back and unhooked her bra. I slid it down her arms and tossed it onto the counter. Then I stared in awe at her fabulous breasts; the round, firm breasts I had clung to so eagerly the other day. We were both probably concerned about the slim chance my brother or father might come back earlier than expected. But the sight of those breasts and my ever-increasing lust for Mom won out.

I held one breast in my hand and put my lips around it. My tongue played with the nipple. I nibbled at it with my lips and teeth. Mom moaned and moved back until the edge of the counter helped her stand on unsteady legs.

By then I was sucking on both breasts in succession, pulling at the nipples and feeling her incredible soft skin in my mouth. Mom held my head closer to her, easing my mind a little on her acceptance of what we were doing.

And just like a mother, her thoughts quickly turned to my needs. Her hands were under my tank top, impatiently moving onto my breasts. It was the happiest I'd ever been that I wasn't wearing a bra. Soon, my ultra-sensitive nipples were hard and my pussy burned with the need to cum.

I figured if I felt that way, Mom did too. So I put a hand between her legs, on top of her shorts.

"No, Traci. Don't," she said in protest.

I rubbed harder and sucked on a breast.

"Open your shorts," I whispered.

"No."

I could feel the moisture and warmth of her pussy. I found her clit and she jerked. Soon, she unbuttoned the shorts and pulled down the zipper. My hand dove inside her panties and found the throbbing clit.

Mom cried out with delight and I bit lightly on her nipple, causing her entire body to shudder.

"Traci. Stop. Please stop."

I never said a word. I used her own juices to stroke her clit harder and faster. I sucked on her breasts more fervently. I was going to make my mother cum, right there in the kitchen.

She squirmed the entire time I masturbated her, but she never again told me to stop or attempted to remove my hand. It was just a matter of time; a short time, as it ended up.

Much sooner than I expected, Mom was gripping my head with one hand and the edge of the counter with the other. Her body stiffened.

"Oh my God, Traci. I'm...I'm..."

I drive two fingers deep inside her pussy, then returned to her clit.

"Now. Now! I'm going to...oh God!"

She grimaced, took in a couple short breaths, and then burst into an orgasm. One long spasm after another, each one accompanied by a fraught gasp, let me know I was hitting the right spots with my hand. The feeling of her shaking, knowing that Mom was cumming in waves because of me, was one of the most wonderful things I'd ever experienced.

I made sure our bodies were as close as possible when she neared the end. All I wanted to do was to hold her and kiss her. It was going to be too risky to stay there much longer.

"OK, honey. Stop," Mom wheezed.

I withdrew my hand. I got the kiss I wanted so badly.

Mom murmured as we hugged, "What did we just do?"

"Well, if I'm not mistaken, I made you cum," I replied.

"Yes, you certainly did. Why?"

"Because I love you and wanted to show it," I said.

"I love you too, Traci. But...we shouldn't have...done...THAT."

I was looking at her, watching her pull her clothing back together. "Isn't it what you would have done with the babe in the store?"

"No! I mean, anyway it wasn't her. It was you. My daughter, for God's sake."

"That makes it even better. Just think how good it will be when we're alone for sure and have lots of time," I said with a grin.

Mom was dressed and looked at me with contempt. "That was nice, hon. But I don't think we should...."

I stopped her by covering her mouth with mine, starting a long kiss, and letting my hands roam her body again. Then I said, "That wouldn't be fair. I haven't cum yet."

After a long pause, Mom said, "We'll see."

***

The next couple days were pure agony. I spent most of the time at work or in my condo and when I did get a chance to visit Mom, we were never alone. I grew up knowing that when Mom said 'We'll see,' it usually meant 'Don't hold your breath.' I was hoping that she wouldn't pull that trick for something this important.

I had almost given up. Then I pulled up to my condo after work one day at the usual time and Mom's car was there. She had a key to my place so it didn't surprise me that she had gone inside to wait for me.

But I found her in the kitchen, laying out the ingredients of what looked like a full meal. She never had come to the condo and cooked for me, mainly because I went to the house so often and ate there. Also to my delight, she wore a short, sleeveless, summery dress that made her look half her age and incredibly sexy.

"What are you doing?" I asked cheerfully when I got to her and kissed her cheek.

"Getting ready to cook."

"For both of us?" I asked.

"Yep. Is that OK?"

"Absolutely. What an awesome surprise."

I fought back the urge to throw her against the counter once more and pick up where we left off the other day. This time she gave me no opportunity.

She began to walk out of the kitchen, saying, "Stay here for a second."

I agreed, looking at the various ingredients of the meal. She walked down the hall. I assumed she was going to use the bathroom. But a moment later I heard her call my name.

I took the same route Mom had just taken and leaned my head around the half open door of the bathroom. I was about to ask her what she needed, but I stood frozen in place and speechless.

Mom was naked. The tub was full and a thick layer of bubbles covered the surface.

"Get in here. Before the water gets too cold."

I realized immediately that she had prepared it for me even before I arrived, and now we were going to share it. I closed the door as I entered, staring at Mom's beautiful body.

"Mom, this is...," I started to say.

She was kissing me before I finished. My clothes were being stripped off before I could take another breath and I caressed every inch of her nude body. The instant my bra was off Mom took a breast in her mouth and sent shockwaves through me.

This was her first time with a woman and she definitely seemed to enjoy it as much as I had with her. I could have never imagined how good it felt.

After a short assault on my breasts, she said, "I went shopping today. Our friend was there. I almost asked her something I never thought I'd ask another woman. And then I knew what I wanted."

She paused and I looked into her beautiful eyes.

She said, "I wanted you, Traci. All along, I wanted you."

I kissed her so she couldn't see me tearing up. At the same time, she was working on getting me naked. I let her take off my pants and panties and we stood together; touching and stroking and getting hornier.

She turned and said, "Let me test this first."

She bent over and ran her hand through the water while I ran my hand over her soft ass.

"Good. Still warm," she said.

I watched her climb in and settle down into the bubbles. Her eyes begged me to join her. I carefully found space and got between her legs. I was on my knees at first, but then we found the space and I sat facing her.

Our legs intertwined under the water and our hands skimmed up and down each other's calves. Then her foot was touching my pussy and I sat in the water motionless, waiting for Mom's next move. When she made it clear with her actions she intended to rub me with it, I leaned back, spread my legs, and let her toes find my clit. She was slow and soft and tender.

"That feels fantastic, Mom," I said quietly.

After a moment, the foot was pulled away and Mom was rising out of the water. She got on her knees and leaned forward until she hovered over me. Her breasts hung deliciously in front of me, but this was not going to be the time I satisfied Mom. She brushed away the few bubbles that clung to my breasts and she bent forward a little more.

I closed my eyes, my head resting on the end of the tub, and reveled in the sensation of my mother sucking, licking, and nibbling on my breasts. Several minutes of this treatment, plus her hand probing my clit and pussy, brought me to the verge of an orgasm.

Mom knew it. She recognized the trembling of my body; the uneven breathing; the lifting of my pussy whenever she touched my clit.

She smiled at me without making a comment. She moved back, put her hands under my ass, and lifted my pussy just above the waterline. Mom kissed all around my pussy and I was very afraid that the moment she touched it with her lips I would explode.

I frantically fought back the need to cum as soon as Mom's tongue found my clit. I let her suck on it and slide her tongue inside me over and over again. My heart raced like never before and beads of perspiration formed on my forehead, but I wouldn't let myself climax.

"C'mon baby," Mom urged at one point. "I want you to cum."

Nobody wanted me to cum more than me, but there would only be a first time this one time and I never wanted it to end. It felt like my body was floating on the water as Mom held me up and ate my pussy, my fingers clutching at her hair.

I lasted as long as I could. But she was too good and I was too horny. My body trembled the closer I got and Mom pressed her face harder against my pussy. Her entire mouth was around my clit. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and cried out in ecstasy as my orgasm began.

No cock had ever made me feel this way because no cock could assault my clit with a tongue and lips, sucking on it and licking it until I nearly screamed with pleasure. Mom's hand reached for my breast and twisted and pulled the nipple, sending even more stimulating waves through my body. The water lapped at my pussy along with Mom's mouth as my uncontrollable orgasm caused the once-placid bath water to churn.

After what seemed to me to be several long minutes, I settled back down into the tub and let my mother crawl on top of my body, kissing my breasts on the way up to my face. I could taste my sweet juices on her lips. I held her tight and delighted in the feel of her breasts against mine.

eroslit
eroslit
2,728 Followers
12