My Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Aftershocks, & back to work.
2.3k words
4.13
34.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The last part of this story is based on real life. In 2001, a schoolgirl was held 17 days in a small flat and sexually tortured by her supposed friends. Inept torturing led to more pain then pleasure and the girl ended up with severe 2nd and 3rd degree burns that required reconstructive surgery. It was a horrific thing, and I sincerely hope that this never happens again…or at least, have professional BDSM masters.)

* * * * *

I wake up.

The sunlight assails my eyes, and warmth floods through my body. Tingles run up and down my spine. What am I doing on the floor? I sit up, feeling sticky and dirty and…used. Why am I naked on the floor? And the windows and doors open? How many people have seen me this way?

Then I remember. The six excited boys last night, that…just. Used me. They fucked me. Oh god…oh god…Why do I remember? Dried semen on my skin, and in my hair. What have I done? Oh god…don't cry. You're a big girl now. Don't cry. Don't you fucking cry! But I can't help it…Oh god. They raped me. And I let them. Don't cry! They assaulted me and took me and raped me and they should be hung and shot and oh god…I actually enjoyed it at that moment…I let them have me…oh god. Don't cry. But I can't help it. And I listen to myself sob, and watch the tears fall and run down my semen-covered breasts.

It's already afternoon. The mess in the living room is cleared up, and nothing's been stolen, except my pride and dignity. I never knew one could spend two hours bathing. My fingers were wrinkled line prunes and I knew my water bill in water scarce Singapore was going to be exorbitant, but I didn't care. Some concessions can be made for raped women. For the boys, rape can lead up to 10 to 25 yrs in prison and 20 strokes of the rotan, or cane. The rotan breaks an average boy's skin in 3 strokes, so they spread out the caning over the space of a few months. And prisons in Singapore aren't like the kind you see on television or movies, they're veritable fortresses in which your privacy and your dignity are stripped from you like the peel from a rotten orange. I should know, being a lawyer.

I stare in the full-length mirror. Never again. Never again. Never will I ever be so stupid and let myself get carried away. For now, let's limit my nudity to the confines of my home. Until I can find a way, this stays indoors. I sit at the computer and stare at the pictures in my screen, from the pornographic sites. It's not unlike staring into a mirror. Then I read some erotic stories. And I have an idea. I've found a way. But I'm not sure. It might not work. But at least, it's an idea.

I'm too scared to go down to the hawker center for dinner, lest I meet the boys again. Lest I get carried away. So I boil instant noodles for dinner and watch a rented VCD naked on my couch. A Gwyneth Paltrow show, in which she gets screwed a couple of times in order for the plot to proceed. A good show.

I'm walking down the main road to the bus stop at night, my heels clicking and the breeze feeling cool on my naked flesh. What happened to my business suit? Then there's the sound of giggling and laughing, 18 year old voices. "Eh, slut. Eh slut. Come here leh. Come here get some good fucking from us leh. Fuck fuck fuck slut." I'm naked on the road, the air growing colder. Where did my business suit go? A hundred boys, all fully clothed but their dicks hanging out of their pants suddenly surround me. I try to run, but my heels grow and grow until they're 6 inches, and all I'm doing is jiggling my ass and tits. Oh god. They're all around me and then they grab me, a hundred mauling hands, drowning me in a sea of flesh. All of them, hung like horses, pushing me down into the dark. I'm suffocating, feeling the pricks plunge into my pussy and mouth with great force. I scream.

I scream into a pillow, and turn around, gasping for breath. Saliva stains the pillow coating. It's Monday morning. I hate Mondays.

I go to work in the MRT, the mass rapid transit, a 110 million dollar subway system that beats New York's hands down. It's fast, easy to use and it's comfortable. More than 500000 people ride the MRT everyday. But Singapore is small, so getting everywhere is pretty fast. I sit and fidget in my business suit, itching to take it off. After all, I spent nearly the entire weekend naked. But I have to wait. I have to wait.

My office is in the heart of town, the central business district, with its skyscrapers that tower overhead, grey and ominous. How many people looking down from their offices can see me?

The girl walks into my office, nervously, shy like a mouse. She's only 18, according to the police report, from a prestigious school and quite the musician. Withdrawn and quiet, due to the lack of siblings, parents who work 24/7 neglect her but she has a desperate need for acceptance, according to the psyche profile. She looks the role, dressed in her school uniform and carrying her school bag.

"Hello, Miss Tan." She whispers hoarsely, tentatively as if I might bite her if she spoke any louder.

"Hello, Rachel. Please call me Sue. And please take a seat."

She does, sitting down in the chair across my desk, crossing her legs. Her bag goes onto the floor underneath her seat. We appraise each other for a moment. She's an attractive girl. Athletic body and her hair pulled back in a ponytail. The silence gets uncomfortable and I finally break it. "So. Rachel. How's school?"

She looks away, and hesitates to answer. "It's ok, I guess."

I nod. "Mmm. That's pleasantries out of the way, so let's get down to business…" at which, Rachel winces. "…can you relate the incident to me in your own words, describe how you felt then, and in as much detail as possible, please."

She pales, and swallows. "I really don't want to think about it any more. Couldn't you just read the report? I…"

"Please. It's important for the case."

"All right…where should I start?"

"From the beginning. Don't leave anything out."

"Ok. Uh. Well. It was Friday. Yeah, and I was hanging out with my friends right? And…"

"Wait. Who are your friends? Where from?"

"Uh, the band girls from school, uh, Janice, Tian tian, uh…Amanda and Huilin."

"Ok, and what were you doing?"

"We had just finish shopping and watching a movie, so we were hanging at the void deck of Janice's block talking…"

"What about?"

"What?"

"What were you all talking about?"

"I don't really remember…" Lie.

"Try, please."

"Uh…about guys."

"And…?"

"And…uh…sex."

"Mmm. Go on."

"So we went up to Janice's place, to watch some VCDs, uh, you know, some of her brother's VCDs, those…uh. That kind lah."

"You mean, pornography?"

"Uh…yeah. So we were watching and then Janice got excited, you know, and her parents are away in Europe for like, 2 months…and then Amanda and Huilin are a couple, see…"

"Wait, Huilin is a girl, right?"

"Uh, yeah. They're lesbians. So they began to kiss and neck each other, turned on by that…adult VCD, and then they teased me because I was a virgin. And then the four of them grabbed me…my arms and my legs…"

"Did you scream?"

"Uhm, no, because I thought they were just playing, you know. So I really didn't scream for help. And then, they tied me up with raffia string; I didn't really know that they did until they did, because they were tickling me. And then, they tied my hands behind my back and my legs together. And I couldn't really move."

"Did you struggle?"

"A bit, you know? But I thought they were only fooling about so I didn't really struggle that hard, you know? So erm, then they took off my clothes. My t-shirt and my skirt, and then my bra and panties. So then I really began to struggle because that was going too far, but it was too late. Huilin was sitting on my stomach, and I was on the floor…"

"So you were naked in front of the four of them?"

"Uh, yeah."

"And were they still fully clothed?"

"Yeah…so Huilin began to play with my breasts, uh, kneading them around, and then Amanda began kissing me and licking my face and neck. And Janice and Tian tian then untied my feet and tied them to two chairs, so my feet were spread apart, and then Janice…Janice began to….She began to…"

"Lick your pussy?" Rachel nodded her head and began to sob. I gave her a tissue.

"Uh…yeah…Oh god…and Tian tian took turns with her. Oh god…"

"Calm down. It's over. It's over…" I passed her another tissue. "So…what were you feeling then?"

"Uh…disgust. Fear."

"Fear of being caught?"

"Yeah…"

"And disgust…at them or yourself?"

"At…at them…" Lie.

"Are you sure?" Rachel nodded her head, but her nod slowly turned to shakes.

"…at myself."

"Because you enjoyed it?" Passed her another tissue.

"….yes. I enjoyed it. Oh god…"

"It's alright. I understand totally. You're not a bad girl to enjoy that."

"Really?...thanks for saying that."

"It's ok. Please, continue."

"Uhm, so they licked me down there…"

"Did you climax?"

"Uhm…I think so. So I climaxed and then they switched places with Huilin and Amanda. And I climaxed again…then, uhm, Janice's brother came home. Yeah. He, uh…then raped me…"

"More detail, please."

"Uhm…he turned me onto my stomach, and my breasts were squashed onto the floor. I heard him, uh, take off his pants, and the girls giggled, and then he…uh…put his penis into my vagina."

"And you were stilled tied?"

"Only my hands…my feet were held by Tian tian and Janice. So he…uh, had sex with me…"

"Was it painful?"

"Uh…initially…then it was just…uh…"

"Nice?"

"Well…uh…I guess so."

"Was your mouth gagged?"

"Uh, no…"

"You didn't scream?"

"No…"

"No one threatened you?"

"No…"

"Did you say 'no'?"

"Yes…"

"Like, 'No, no, please stop.'"

"Yes! I did!"

"But they didn't, did they?"

"No…they didn't."

"And then?"

"Then, uh, I climaxed. And then Janice's brother pulled out from me and ejaculated on my back. Then, Huilin and Amanda licked it off…And I heard Janice's brother call his friends to come over for a party…"

"At which you were then raped by 30 other boys and girls, over the span of 2 days."

"Uh…yeah."

"Or you then had sexual intercourse, willingly, with 30 other boys and girls, over the span of 2 days."

"Yeah…I mean, NO! It wasn't willing! I was tied up!"

"And at no point of time you were gagged, and at no point of time did you ask to be let go or screamed."

"….yes."

"Alright. So you did climax."

"…yes."

"Many times?" Rachel nodded her head. "And people had anal sex with you?"

"…yes."

"Did it hurt?"

"Initially…but they used cooking oil as a lubricant…so…it didn't hurt so bad."

"So they looked out for your needs as well."

"Yes."

"And they inserted different objects in your pussy?"

"…yes. Like a cucumber. And a Barbie doll. And a chair leg."

"And did they hurt?…"

"…no."

"And what else did they do?"

"They, uh…made me stand naked in the car park for an hour at night, and they also made me masturbate at the stairwell until I climaxed, only then would they allow me to come in…and they…uh, made me buy stuff from the convenience store naked…stuff like that."

"More detail please."

"Uh…On the 2nd night, this girl, er…I don't think I know her. Everyone was lazing about because they were so tired…and they were becoming bored, so this girl, she wanted to have some fun…and then they took me outside…er…naked. We went into the lift and went downstairs to the void deck…and I'm not sure what the time was, but it was probably pretty late…because there was nobody around right…so it was ok…And then…they took pictures of me. And someone had a digital camera…I was standing there, with about seven other guys and girls…and they had clothes…and I didn't…and oh…oh god…they took pictures."

"Hmmm…"

"And the next morning…they made me masturbate at the stairwell…and I rushed and tried so hard…and they were laughing…and this old woman passed me and stared and stared, then she spat at me…and my friends laughed…then they made me go downstairs to buy snacks from the convenience store at the void deck…and the indian shop keeper was so nice…he thought I was insane…and he offered a coat. But I said no…oh god."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Uh…not really."

"But was it exciting?"

"Uh…yeah. I guess it was. But…it was so humiliating and embarrassing."

"But exciting."

"Uh…yeah."

"And they let you go on the third day?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"We had school."

"And did you go to school?"

"Yes."

I sat back and sighed. Rachel looked at me, tears dried. Maybe she understood. Maybe she accepted it. "Rachel. If you want to withdraw charges, it's not too late. I could help you prosecute you friends, but then, they won't be your friends any more. And the defense will eat you alive on the stand. You cannot testify. Look, it's not statutory rape when the girl is over 18, and you are, so I can't truthfully say they raped you. And besides, do you really want to destroy the lives of 30 other girls and boys who are implicated in this case?" Rachel shook her head. "Look, let me give you some advice. I personally think that you'll soon find that you've become very popular after this. So relax and enjoy the stardom. So will you withdraw the charges?"

Rachel nodded the head, and I smiled, switching off the tape recorder. Underneath my desk, my panties were around my ankles, and I was rubbing my clit furiously. A case, indeed.

Oh god, I wish I were Rachel.

To be continued...