My Story For A Literotica Goddess

Story Info
The story of a mature woman and a young servant.
1.9k words
4.02
37.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, after jerking off thinking about your sexy body while looking at your pictures and reading your stories. I must respond with my fantasies for you.

(this is my first attempt, so please give me a little slack with grammar and writing style, it's not my forte).

As I believe I told you before, I am in my mid-twenties, and you saw the pictures. So you know I am athletic and also a very good student. I imagine that I become one of your son's friends and sort of like an older brother to him. We have known each other for several years and both you and your husband both think it's wonderful that I have taken him under my wing, and really been a great influence on him. I encourage him and help with his studies, and his grades are steadily improving. While in graduate school, I have been working hard while working a full-time job and still finding time to be on both a basketball and a baseball intramural league. I think of you as a friend and we frequently go to the bookstore together and get coffee or sometimes just sit and watch a movie. I play golf with your husband and he has really begun to like me as his own. As it reaches summer time, my father receives a promotion which he tells me means that they will be moving to a different state. It crushes me. I am unable to afford living by myself with such a high cost of living and loans. My parents are typical middle class blue collar workers. I still have one more year left, and I can't move to a new school in a different state because many of my credits will not transfer, and the state requires that we live there for at least 3 years before I can get in-state tuition.

Because I trust you so much, I tell you about my problem, nearly in tears. I was also told that I am getting laid off of my job and will not have an income. You give me a hug and really squeeze me tight and tell me that I am welcome to stay in your house and stay until I graduate. You even tell me that you will loan me the money for college and I will have to work off the loan doing work around the house. It is at this time that I first feel a stirring in my loins. As I look down, I can see your hard nipples under your shirt. I have always found you attractive, but never allowed myself to feel anything because I knew it could never be a reality. We were friends and I was a mentor for your son. I felt my shorts tighten and immediately realized I had a full erection. Fear suddenly gripped me. I was wearing just a pair of boxers and basketball shorts with a t-shirt. I knew that there was no way to hide it. I felt ashamed and suddenly got up in a panic. You had a look of confusion as you thought I would be very happy about the offer. As you look down you become aware of my situation. With a gasp you quickly compose yourself. You are surprised by my endowment. " I... I ... I .. am so sorry, please don't". You smile that warm smile and say not to worry about it, we are all human and cannot control sometimes what happens. I try and make up an excuse that I am nervous, but you just shrug it off saying that I should be proud of what I have and that around my age it is understandable that these situations would occur. "Just be glad you weren't giving a presentation in class when this happened", you say with a chuckle. "Look, I think it is a compliment and nothing to be ashamed of." I feel better when you promise me you will not tell anyone else it happened and that we are still good friends, and coffee buddies.

I begin working for you, and taking care of the chores as your husband is away for the whole summer on business, and your son is off to basketball camp for the month. I switch to wearing boxer briefs and thicker material shorts so as not to let the humiliating experience happen again. You spend your days reading by the pool, as I do the lawnwork and cleaning the house. I can't help but admire your lovely breasts and perky nipples that always seem to be showing no matter the padding or thickness of the bra or top you wear. As you stand up to go to the pool, I cannot help but to be turned on by your amazing ass. I have never seen one so lovely and round. I cannot help myself and duck behind a tree and pull my hard cock out of my shorts. As I watch you swim, and then get out of the pool dripping wet, I can't take it anymore and begin stroking very fast. I bite my finger as to not make a sound as I imagine sucking on your perfect tits. They are soooo hard now that you get out of the cool winter. I cum and shoot at least five feet into the bushes several times. It is at this point I realize I am losing control.

The next day I am doing laundry for the first time and come across one of your black thongs. Embarrasing as this is to admit, I can tell that you had masturbated and can smell your wonderful pussy. I lean in and the smile and image of you with your hands in your panties makes my hormones uncontrollable. After I put a load of whites in the wash. I look around and put your panties in my pocket. Quickly I run off to my room and jerk off imagining you in those panties, and me slowly taking them off and tasting your wet pussy. After I finish, I promptly get back to my duties and start fixing dinner.

As we sit there eating, you compliment my cooking abilities and tell me that it has been very good having me here. You are wearing a sexy red dress and on your third glass of Merlot. I get up to clear the table and get the mango sorbet I have prepared, as I am walking back I realize that the wine has given you a buzz and one of your straps has fallen down. Then the most wonderful thing happens, I see down your dress and notice that you are not wearing a bra and can see your superb tits in all their glory! The big beautiful nipples are standing at attention as I have always dreamed. We sit down and you are getting much more loose with the wine. You tell me to grab another bottle and we drink several more glasses after our dessert. I am pretty buzzed and extremely horny while I can tell you are drunk. I pretend to drop my napkin and go under the table, with you not noticing or caring I look up your dress to see a pair of red thong panties. I really cannot control myself any longer. I quickly take care of the dishes as you retire to your room and close the door. I then go to my room wanting to stroke myself thinking about your perfect tits and ass. I want to hold your panties in one hand while stroking with the other, and then to cum in your panties as I believe that is the closest I will ever come to fucking you. As I walk past your door, I hear some moaning. Because I am feeling a bit more brave with the wine and knowing you are drunk, I slowly open the door a crack.

That's when I see something that blows me away. You have your skirt hiked upand your panties are at your ankles. On the tv screen is a black man with a huge cock fucking a girl while her husband is away. I can't help myself and take out my cock and start stroking it while admiring your wonderful pussy and the wet noises from you being so wet.

That's when I make a big mistake, I moan and lose my balance a little, knocking the door open. You look over at me trying to cover up, and are very angry at first. Until you see my big cock is out with my hand wrapped around it. "What do you think you are doing?" You say. I mumble something incoherent and my face turns crimson. You think for a moment, you are drunk and your inhibitions are gone. "So I see we are both feeling a little horny after the wine, I haven't had sex since he left and I cannot blame you for being the same?" you say, "I also know that you have my favorite pair of black panties in your room.... that's not very good, to steal a girl's favorite pair of thongs."

Again I stutter... I .. I a... am soooo ss.. s.. sorry." You then motion for me to move closer, so you can see my cock. You tell me to take off my pants and shirt so you can see my whole body. "You are a very attractive man, and I really love that cock, it looks bigger than my husbands." You motion for me to sit down next to you. "We cannot have sex because I don't have any condoms and am not on the pill. I have seen how much you can shoot and we can take any chances." You grab my cock and place my hand on your wet pussy. It is so warm and wonderfully wet! You hit play on the movie as we watch the black man fuck the little white girl telling him it he is much better than her husband. After about 15 minutes of sucking on your left nipple and rubbing your awesome pussy, I cum and the spurts shoot very far. My hot cum is all over your hands and the long spurts hit your tits and get on your dress. "Well, look what you did to my dress. That means you owe me another dress, you can pay for it by doing what I want. You motion to your pussy, I get between your legs and smell your pussy that smells like the finest perfume. I lick while I finger you covering my faces in your juices. This is the best experience I have ever had as I can still feel cum dripping out of the tip of my dick. It is at this point that you thighs uncontrollably squeeze my head tight as you force my face harder into your pussy. You scream loudly and I taste a rush or your wonderful juices... I can feel your pussy tightening and throbbing....... To be continued

Hope you like this, it is one of the many fantasies I have had over the past couple of weeks looking at your pictures and reading your stories.

I am going to take some more pictures of me.... If you have any more I would loooove to see them!!! Also, if you could maybe make your next story, if you decide to write again, could maybe have me in it? ;)

Thank you so much for being an inspiration and really making me hard whenever I think of you.