My Story of Serial Orgasms

Story Info
Ravi tells me what it means to have many orgasms.
3.3k words
3.67
51.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers

This is a story of me. What happens to me, with me and for me.

May be some women who knows better can help me.

My lover, Ravi is an insatiable imp. For one, much that I have told him to, he cannot like another woman to fuck. I brought my own little sister. She got addicted to him. I got a close friend of mine who is a nymphomaniac. She too got enough of fucking and got addicted.

But.Ravi. He was not happy atall.

If I want out, why cant I leave? Why can I not tell him that I have had enough of Ravi's antics and walk out?

That is the story I want to tell.

I think Ravi has posted another story of us earlier (Tara returns) where he has described us. He has written:

"As any one may see from my biography, I am no spring chicken. The only thing I have done is to ensure that I have a very active sex life. After all, God made the system and permitted human beings to have sex with no season, time, space in mind, since He wanted human beings to know that sex was perhaps the real path to good health and enjoyment.

My dick. It is only eight inches long. Dark. (Since I am dark). My dick is fat. May be an inch and a half thick. But most importantly, I can carry on foreplay for hours without ejaculation and fuck for almost twenty minutes without premature ejaculation. That is why; I have played with Tara's sex machine for almost half a night and then fucked her after she has had many orgasms.

Tara. She has recently crossed 40. She is 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She is no longer thin like a waif. She has put on some weight. She is wheatish in color and has long hair, with no streaks of gray. She has a very good figure. Her hips are about 37 and her waist is 26. Her breasts. What do I say about them? They are very nice and juicy (like all Bengali girls do). Full. They are 36B. Tara's pussy. That is God's own wonder. It is truly tight. No matter how it is treated, it remains a wonder.

The most important thing is that Tara truly enjoys sex and has no inhibitions. Many girls have all the goodies, but they act like little Goddesses. Untouchable. Tara was human. All flesh and blood woman. Sexy. I have kept her completely naked in my house for a week. I have fucked her on the rooftop under the stars. I have fucked her on the balcony of the house. No matter how much of lack of (perceived) privacy has been there, she has enjoyed her dose of sex.

Whatever she wears, she looks good. In saree, she is like a Greek Goddess. Her thigh profile is visible from the side and her dripping sexiness excites many, I am sure. When she wears low slung jeans, about 6 inches below her navel and when her bottom swings in a tight movement, my dick starts to throb. With her skirt, she looks luscious. My imagination about what lay beneath that swirling skirt goes hay wire. Always alluring. Always a temptress.

What do I say, what she looks like, when she wears nothing!!"

That is indeed true and actually describes us two.

But what it does not describe is what Ravi does to me and for me and with me. And what happens to me. Why am I addicted to Ravi's special activities?

When I had my first encounter with Ravi in a small sea beach hotel room, I was the predator, or so I thought.

I had seen him with Ravi's shorts while swimming the day before. I had seen that while the rest of the boys had a slight bump on their crotch when they came out of the water, Ravi, after seeing me on the beach with my Sari hitched up by about 12 inches and my breast cover (pallu in hindi) falling over, exposing the my full grown and ripe breasts, heaving from below my blouse, Ravi's dick had swollen up and was visibly wanting to have go at me.

I was a virgin and did not know what a full-grown man's dick looked like or felt like. A shiver had run down my spine thinking of what that dick could do to my small and untrained pussy. I had heard such stories of extreme pleasure that my girl friends who had fucked had to tell, and the urgency that they spoke off, in which their clothes got torn off or they were mauled on their boobs, I was a little scared of what could happen to me, if I showed the slightest inclination to get myself fucked to Ravi.

That night, I played with my clit and got myself a normal orgasm and all the while worried, "What if, after the fuck, I can't walk? What if, my legs split apart at my crotch? What if my pussy is damaged beyond repair and I have to go to a doctor to get stitches on the pussy?" But I worried most with the thought, "What if Ravi rejects me and refuses to get seduced? That would be a terrible blow to my womanhood, considering that all my girl friends talked of the haste with which their lovers tore off their own and their girlfriend's clothes and wanted to put it in within minutes and simply ejaculate."

Yet next day, when I got him alone in the hotel room, he nearly refused to fuck me after giving me a slow and deliberate massage, with me completely naked and with my legs spread wide apart and dripping.

On that day, I realized that God had given me Ravi.

When he did fuck me, he did not let me have any control over myself. He did what he felt like. While he was a virgin too, he took his time and chose when he would like to break my hymen.

Thereafter, he has made me Ravi's willing sex slave. Whenever he rings up and asks me to come over, my slit gets ret with anticipation and I leave everything and run to him. The moment I reach, I see Ravi's measured and controlled style. Why? How? How come, I don't get tired of Ravi's fucking, like all my other girl friends have become tired of the routine of having to take off some clothes, he is a in a terribly frenzy. He shoves it in and ejaculates. Then he goes to sleep.

Ravi.

Ravi. Ravi. Ravi.

How do I tell you what he does?

He has a deep fetish. After he had taken my hymen, I asked him what his fucking ambition is, thinking that he would take me once more. But what he did was to tell me, "I want you to have a serial orgasm."

I tried to look stupid and asked, "What is that? Does it mean that you will go on fucking me till YOU are satisfied?"

He smiled and said, "Darling. I only want you to have so many orgasms in one night, that you cant count any more. My ambition is that, when I finish one night, your legs become wobbly. You cunt is sore. Your stomach has had many cramps with orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Your legs should be painful, you must be tired, yet you cant give up one more, just one more fuck."

I was amazed. But, equally, I said to myself, "No man can do that." I teased him and asked, "Is that possible? I have never read of that happening. None of my girl friends have ever told me anything like that. I cant believe it!"

Ravi looked at me and said, "May be one day, when you are ready, I will do that to you. But, I have some rules for that."

"What are those?"

Ravi answered, "You know I have never fucked before. But I have a strong imagination. I believe, good fucks happen between the ears and not between the legs. You only feel them between the legs."

He added, "I think, the moment you enter or I enter your home, I will strip you totally including hair clips, bangles, rings, watches etc immediately. I don't care, if the window is open, your mother is looking on, the dog is salivating on seeing you etc."

I was amazed at the extreme latent violence of this act. My pussy was about to start to luxuriate with my juices. I could feel the first cramp in my abdomen. I asked, Then?"

He said, "Then I will take off my clothes and forbid you to touch me unless ordered. Then I will take you in for a bath. I take about an hour, applying soap all over you, with special care of your boobs and your clit."

I could not believe what he was saying. The sheer dominance in his voice and his control over me. I asked, perhaps just to egg him on, "What if you can't hold on and you let fly your load?"

Ravi sternly said, "Does it matter whether I let my load fly? More importantly, you have to have orgasms. In any case, do you want to hear it, or would you like to be gagged and then made to hear it all?"

"Okay. I will keep quiet for the time being. But can I ask some questions?"

"Yes. You may. But, each time you ask, I will have to punish you."

I said to myself, "What am I letting myself in for. For a night of sadism?"

I softly said, "Okay. Go ahead."

Ravi added, "Then I will make you lie down on a towel in the bath room itself, lift your pussy up with a large towel rolled up and placed below your butt, with your legs wide open and shave your pussy. Once shaved, I will again proceed with the bath. Once the bath is over and I am satisfied that you are completely clean, I will make you walk to the middle of the room in front of a full length mirror and then I will dry you, like a young child."

I shook my head as if I had heard. My legs were trembling with excitement about the prospect being possessed for my divine pleasure and I could feel the gush of my juices in my cunt welling up. I uncrossed my legs and then crossed them back again from left to right to enhance the friction on my clit to enhance my excitement at the prospect of being got ready for a fuck.

Ravi then said, "There, I will make you lie in my bed and lie next to you and then start my secret recipe foreplay for over an hour. This will include kissing, licking, caressing and touching. When you are very hot, I will tie your wrists to the bedpost with silk handkerchiefs and then ask you to spread your legs wide, on your own. If they are not wide enough, I will have to tie them apart also. I might also apply clips on your two pussy lips and widen the opening by tying them to the bedside. So you better co-operate. But if you want to enjoy longer, may be you will lift your legs and widen the pussy as much as you can."

I could feel a wave of an orgasm about to pass me through. It came and I held my legs together, hard. I moaned once.

Ravi noticed me biting my lower lip to camouflage my orgasm. He asked, "You had one already" Just hearing of it?"

I asked weakly, "Then? What next?"

"I will lick the inner things and play with your big outer cunt lips and then suck the smaller cunt lips for a l-o-o-o-ng time. Then I will spread the pussy lips with my fingers and then start to tease your cunt with anticipation of a long and powerful session of oral sex."

My pussy was welling up again and I was coming again, thinking of what that torture would mean. My hands tied and I am under his control, completely. He is getting me orgasms after orgasm and his tongue is at it. I ventured to ask, "Then?"

Ravi got up and sternly said, "You asked a question? You have to be punished."

I remained silent. What will he do?

He said, "Unlock your legs and let me get the smell of your womanhood wafting through the air. I wont let you masturbate on your own any more."

I unlocked my legs. He walked up to me and swiftly lifted my skirt up to my waist and slowly ran his fingers over my wet panty and said, "God. You are wet."

He made me sit down on a cane chair and parted my legs wide, so that the wet patch could be seen well.

For a while he pondered and then said' "Don't worry, that hungry cunt will be satisfied later, when I like. To relieve some pressure, you may play with your breasts and nipples."

I acted un-nerved by this attack on my hidden sexuality. He was looking straight at my dripping white panty, with my pubic hair clearly visible.

Ravi saw that and said, almost patronizingly, "Do you need to be relieved? If you, I can finger fuck you – now."

I was embarrassed and said, "Er, No."

"Okay. Then let me continue with what will then be done to you."

I said, "Okay. Go ahead."

Ravi licked his lips looking at my wet crotch and started, "Then I will slowly flick the tip of my tongue over your clit. It will develop into a full blown cunnilingus not less than 30 to 40 minutes and give you, not less than 4 orgasms, one after the other."

I could not resist asking, " Won't my clit be very raw and hurting with the skin almost off its hood?"

Ravi looked very cross. He got up and walked quickly next to me. He slapped me quite hard and said sternly, "I forbade you from asking questions. You don't listen do you?"

The slap stung my face. I nearly fell backwards.

He said, "I will have to tie you up with the chair and give you some treatment. You are bloody cunt. Do you understand? Bitch!!"

He walked to his cupboard and took out two ties and walked to me. He yanked me off the seat and made me stand up. He pulled my skirt down with one tug and then caught the band of my panty and asked, "You want this torn off, or will you take it off yourself."

I peeled the bra off and stood completely naked in front of him. I thought, he would see my quivering womanhood, dying to be taken and he would simply fuck the shits out of me.

He did nothing of the sort. He caught me by my shoulders and placed me on the cane chair and lifted pone leg at a time on the chair and tied my ankles with the chair handle. He then softly tied my wrists to the chair as well.

My pussy was wide open and my small lips in the middle of my cunt was peeping out from between my sparse pubic hair. Wet and greasy.

He looked at my pussy for while, licked his lips and mumbled, "I have to lick her – today."

Ravi then started back on his talk and said, "When after my treatment you are very hot, I expect, you will want to be fucked. I will seat myself between your legs and show you my swollen and hard on dick and tease your clit with the tip of my dick and force you to try to lift your cunt to meet the tip. Each time you try to touch your cunt with my dick, I will pull back and frustrate you."

I asked, with a trembling voice, "Then?"

Ravi said with a commanding voice, "When you beg to be fucked (only then I fuck), I will release your hands, and then tie your legs apart with silk scarves and first finger fuck you while playing with your clit. Atleast four more orgasms are a must. Till you tell me between sobbing that you have had atleast four orgasms in quick succession, it will not stop."

I said, "God that is too much."

Ravi did not stop for my asking and added, "Then I apply my electric fucking machine or insert my butterfly into your pussy. I will ensure that you have atleast another four orgasms in quick succession. I will listen to no pleading. Begging to be let to go or to stop."

All I could do was tremble with anticipation. The prospect of having close to a dozen orgasms without getting fucked made me leak pussy juices.

"Then I want you to beg to get fucked. Mercilessly. When you are like pulp and beg to be fucked, I will then take over fucking you actually. I will set your hands and legs free and let you enjoy real fucking."

I looked at him imploringly, almost saying, "Take me. Take my cunt. Now."

But he would not stop talking. He added, "Between one fuck and the other, I will do some light spanking and pinching on your small cunt lips also."

Ravi stopped and looked at me. I must be looking very stupid. He added, "Mind you, when I stop, it will not be the end. I will keep you back for the whole night with me. You will be kept naked for the whole night. And may be the next day too. Till I have fucked you enough. If I feel like, I may repeat all these actions as many times as I like. I may, at my choice fuck her a few more times."

I could not take it any more and asked, "Can I masturbate now? I can't take it any more."

Ravi ordered, "No. No masturbation. You shall not masturbate of your own. I will do what has to be done."

He looked sternly at me. I did what he said.

He walked near me and untied me and scooped me in his arms and took me to his bed.

After kissing me al over for about ten minutes, he realized that I was truly hot. He tied my hands to the bedpost and walked around the bed and simply lifted my butt just off the bed and placed my thighs over his shoulders. And he started to eat my pussy.

He would not stop. My cunt exploded in orgasms. I screamed, "Leave me. Oh God. That is too much. Please stop. Please stop. My cunt is exploding with orgasm after orgasm. Please."

I simpered and wept. But my cunt was his.

A little later, he freed my hands and started to fuck me – violently. He lifted my torso up from the bed, my head dangling out from the side of the bed and he was kneeling. His dick had gone in and I was being fucked.

My brain had shut off. So many orgasms.

I only cried out, "Fuck me. More. Fuck me more. Please. I love it."

After while night of endless pleasure, he said, "Is your pussy happy now?"

I sighed and nodded.

How can I leave him? My pussy says, "Don't leave him. No one can fuck me as well as he fucks."

I often ask myself, "Why am I an orgasm addict?"

May be other women can tell me. Sisters, please tell me, can any hussy like me live without so many orgasms? Can Riti, can Ruby Sen, can Hema Willams ever expect to leave this kind of serial orgasms and selfless fucking?

bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers