My Strap-on Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were at the temple for quite a while & took a taxi back to the hotel. On the way back, I again looked at my mom and noticed her sexy, full, red lips, breasts and everything about her was sexy. She looked at me & smiled. She moved closer to me & now my red lips were almost touching her sexy lips. I pressed my red lips on her full, sexy, red lips and kissed her. She immediately reciprocated and forcibly kissed my lips. We kissed each other's lips hard & probed each other's mouth using our tongues. She pulled me towards her, squeezed my breasts firmly as she kissed me deeply as we drove to the hotel. My brother was looking outside & did not notice any of it. My mom lighted a cigarette & took a long drag. She blew the smoke out of her pouted mouth and then gave me the cigarette. I took a long drag as well & blew the smoke. Mom smiled broadly, pulled me towards her, grabbed my breast and forcibly kissed me again and again.

After we reached the hotel, mom held to my waist tightly with her left hand as we walked towards the lobby while smoking. Any time she turned towards me while walking she put her lips closer to mine, touching my lips with hers every time -- kind of touch kiss. She noticed the man we previously saw in the lobby. She stopped by him, stood next to him and talked to him in Urdu. The man was surveying every inch of her body -- mouth, breasts, buttocks & her high-heeled feet. I understood that she wants to see him after 10PM that night in her room. She winked and asked him to bring his friend too and the man nodded smiling. The man was surveying me & made eye contact with me. He was making the fucking sign with his fingers. Mom noticed, smiled & winked at me. She said that I will be leaving in the evening & won't be there for the party that night. She also told him in Urdu that she will first bang my pussy before I leave for USA.

As she talked to the man, she grabbed my left breast firmly & kissed me on the lips forcefully. We stood there as mom kissed and fondled me. I noticed her right hand rubbing her pussy as she continued to forcibly kiss & fondle me. The man smiled. Mom smiled back and winked. She then dragged me to her room while fondling my breast & kissing me. She slammed the door after me. She ripped out her sari and threw it on the bed. Then, she ripped out my sari, & forcefully kissed my full, red lips with her full, red lips. We were naked except our high heels. I surveyed her full, naked body. She had long legs & her pussy was plump. She has shaved her pussy except a big patch of thick pubic hair on top of her pussy which I have noticed earlier. She was fully aroused by that time. Her clitoris was erect, the cunt has opened up & looked like the cunt was smiling at me. I never saw her sexually aroused before. Her clitoris was very large and sticking out prominently -- it was larger than my husband's sister that I have seen before. It was like a boy's penis and was quite thick. Her breasts were firm, plump & the nipples were fully erect now. I noticed a slight bulge in her underbelly.

She forcefully squeezed my breasts, kissed me and I kissed her. She threw me on the bed, mounted me and performed oral sex on me. I was excited immensely by her skillful sex acts. My cunt was quivering as she sucked my inch-long, erect clitoris and as her tongue fucked my cunt giving me multiple orgasms. She was clearly in charge & liked to force fuck me. She straddled my mouth & lowered her pussy on my face. She pressed her cunt on my mouth firmly and ordered me to suck her dick. I immediately sucked her hard, long clit-dick. I could taste the juice oozing from her dick as I sucked it. I inserted my tongue in her cunt and fucked her cunt as she fucked mine. I moaned loudly as she fucked & she made me cum multiple times. We had sex for more than an hour before she stopped.

After the intense sex, we were lying on the bed holding each other tightly as she smoked. She told me that on our way to the temple, she realized that I wanted to have intercourse with her from the look on my face. After that she was aroused the whole time as we worshipped in the temple and on our way back, she knew that I wanted her to fuck me. She then put my hand on her underbelly & confided to me that she was pregnant. I was shocked since my dad died six months ago. She said, she was very miserable after dad's death & had to have intercourse to relieve the misery since masturbation did not seem to help. She then had intercourse with many men. I asked her who the father was and she said it was my brother. He has been fucking her every time he comes from his work on leave. She has planned to keep the baby and will let me know after the baby arrives. She also said that she will marry one of her lovers soon at a Temple. Her future husband knows about her pregnancy.

She then told me about last night. She said she knew I was fucking my brother in the next room. She heard all the little talks, screams and moans I was making as my brother pumped my pussy. She & my sister-in-law were also having intercourse at the same time. She said, she has been fucking my sister-in-law for a long time and they both like lesbian sex. She also said that my sister-in-law told her about my sex life in great detail -- that I had sex often with my boyfriends, my aunty & cousin among others. Mom told me that she is the aggressor during intercourse. She suggested that I should be the aggressor in all my sex acts & I promised her that I will take the lead during intercourse from now on.

I asked mom if she ever wanted to fuck me. She looked at me & said, yes. Mom told me that she & dad talked about me sexually for a long time. She said that she has thought of fucking me for quite some time, more like raping me several times. She said her little boy will get hard -- referring to her clit-dick, when she thought about me sexually. She has to masturbate until she ejaculates to release the tension. I told her that you just raped me. She pulled me over, looked at me & firmly told me that she likes rough sex. She will rape me again if she wanted to.

As we lay there talking, I noticed that mom's little dick was getting hard. She started rubbing & stroking her dick vigorously and thick juice started to flow from it. She continued to stroke it vigorously and I saw thin, white liquid, more like semen, oozing from it. Mom pulled my head down and forced her dick into my mouth and ordered me to suck it as she thrust her hips forcing her dick in and out of my mouth. I sucked her dick hard. In a few minutes, mom stopped thrusting her hips & her dick stopped ejaculating. She had an orgasm and seemed completely relieved.

We heard voices from next room as my brother & sister-in-law returned. Mom mounted me and she seems to be interested in fucking me again. I could feel her erect clit-dick on my cunt. Her clit-dick grew harder and bigger as she rubbed it on my pussy furiously. She squeezed my breasts and French kissed me deeply. We fucked each other for a while until we both had orgasmed.

She then told that we should go and see my brother in the next room. I wanted to get dressed. She said no and seemed to have a mischievous smile on her lips. She said we should see them naked. She asked me put on fresh lipstick as she refreshed hers. We left the room naked wearing our high-heels only. Both of us were smoking cigarettes. We knocked on my brother's room. He did not open & we stood there naked waiting. I saw a couple coming towards us in the hallway. The door opened as they were near us. My sister-in-law was holding a small towel over her breasts as she opened the door. My brother was on the bed. Mom kissed my sister-in-law on the lips as the couple passed us outside the door. Mom closed the door & then walked to my brother, kissed him and soon was on top of him riding his cock. Mom fucked him hard & he came immediately. Mom removed his cock from her cunt, pushed the cock into my mouth and ordered me to suck it. I sucked him as cum was oozing out of his erect cock & then rode his cock to climax as mom fondled me. My sister-in-law sucked on mom's clit-dick & we had intercourses for the next hour.

My brother gave me a gift consisting of a small negligee, a pair of thong panties and bra which he bought for his girlfriend -- my husband's sister. The panty was no more than a string with lots of beads hanging from it and the bra barely covered the tip of my breasts. He asked to me wear them next time I fuck. He also bought a pair of silver, high heeled platform sandals for me.

I got dressed to go to the airport for my trip to the US. I wanted to wear the mini dress, but my mother thought that it was too revealing & exposed too much of leg and thigh. So, I wore the same thin sari that I wore last night. I did not wear any panty with my sari except a short petticoat that barely covered tops of my breasts revealing deep cleavage. I had a coat with me to use in case of cold weather. I had lots of makeup, alta on my feet, gold ornaments, deep red lipstick and high-heeled platform shoes. Before getting into the terminal, we all hugged each other. I hugged every one and quickly kissed my sister-in-law on the lips & my brother hard on the lips. Then, I kissed my mom that lasted several minutes as she pressed for more & more. I asked mom to think about me as she fucked that man we met in the lobby. She smiled & said it would have been fun if I joined the party that night. She hoped that he will bring his friend that night so that they will double team & fuck her that night.

She said she will remember me every time she fucks. She also said she will fuck every night until the baby comes, as she won't be menstruating anymore. I said my brother can't handle two sexy women & satisfy their sex cravings. She smiled, & said she knows a lot of men now and will find many more who will keep her sexually satisfied.

I waited inside the terminal alone. I sat down on a chair & smoked a cigarette. Several men came and asked me if I want anything but I said I am fine. I was thinking about the sex that I had that morning and the previous night. Sex with mom that day was unplanned but was very exciting to both of us. I was also thinking about my boy friends, other men and women and the wonderful sex I had with them. I was anxious to meet my husband and thinking about his friends and the letters and pictures they sent me. I was not sure when I will get a chance to have intercourse with them but I felt it will be much sooner than I think. My husband has told me many times that fucking my cunt with a dick is only good for making babies and only part of the fun. He will teach me many more ways to have sex that is more fun and that will make me a sex goddess. I was looking forward to learn the new sex tricks from him and others soon.

I was seated at the window seat in the plane. I had different passengers sitting next to me as the plane stopped often and travelers embarked and disembarked. Before the London stop, a black gentle man came to sit next to me. First thing I noticed that he had a large bulge in his pants. It was too prominent to miss. I thought he most likely has a long penis or a large pair of testicles or both. After the plane left, we started small talk and he wanted to know where I was heading, I told him about my marriage and that I am on my way to live with my husband in the US. He told me his name, Richard, and that he lives near my destination & works for a company in that area. Then, he asked me how I spent my time without my husband for last several months alone. I smiled and told him that I was never alone all these months; I have several boyfriends whom I met quite frequently. He smiled and winked at me. I felt slightly embarrassed that I have told a stranger about my sex life so quickly. I then kept quiet and after a while fell asleep.

Some of the men who saw me alone at the airport lounge & wanted to help me, now saw me with a black man with whom I seemed to be quite friendly. They saw us kiss and took notice of it as they walk by us several times. I did not care since I found Richard to be very exciting & sexually attractive. He was tall & very muscular. The bulge in his pant was unquestionably sexy. I did not mind being with him. I wanted him to be my sex partner then & there.

I leaned on him as I dosed on and off. He put my head on his lap as I slept. He then covered me with a blanket. As I slept, I felt his hand on my breast. I did not complain as he fondled me. I sat up straight after a long nap. All passengers were sleeping by that time. He pulled me towards him and kissed my full, red lips. I kissed him back and we then continued to kiss & talk. He ordered some wine for both of us that we drank and kissed while talking. I had my hand on his crotch and felt the bulge in his pants. He pushed the hand rest up and we were now very close to each other. His hand started caressing my crotch as I caressed his crotch. His finger found my wet cunt opening under my sari and I could feel his long, hard, thick finger inside my cunt. He continued to probe and finger fuck me. I became very tense as he fingered me rapidly, and squeezed my thighs repeatedly and in a matter of minutes had an explosive orgasm. He noticed it and kissed me hard as he fondled my breasts. He seemed to have been very excited by now as his penis was hard and pushing against his pants. He quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I knew he was about to explode, & went to masturbate in the lavatory. I asked him if he had a good ejaculation. He told me he wanted to have his load of semen dumped in me rather than in the toilet. We kissed and I told him that opportunity may come soon. Richard was looking through my purse and noticed the condoms. He checked the size & told me that they were too small for him; he will be more than twice that size in length and girth. I smiled and told him that his foot-long penis is too big for me to fuck. I then tonged his mouth as we kissed.

Richard admired my high-heeled feet and told me that they are the sexiest he had seen. He asked me to put my high-heeled feet on his lap as I slept. I turned around and put my high-heeled feet on his lap. He covered his lap with a blanket and played with my feet. Soon he unzipped his pants and pulled out his long penis. I could feel his throbbing penis as he pressed it against my feet. I played with his penis and stroked it with my high-heels. He seemed to like it and soon his dick was throbbing uncontrollably. He kept rubbing his penis on my high-heeled shoes, fondled my high-heeled feet and after a while I could feel his semen on my feet as he ejaculated on both feet. I keep pressing his penis hard and he kept ejaculating. He must have dumped a cup of semen on my feet. He kept the blanket on his lap for a while and finally I removed my wet, semen-soaked feet. I could see the semen stain but did not wipe my feet. Then, we kissed each other & he told me I was truly a sex goddess since I satisfied one of his long-standing sex fantasies.

At London, we had a plane change but we were told that we have to stop at London due to bad weather. The airline will take us to a hotel, pay for food, and we will leave next morning. Since I was alone, Richard wanted to escort me to the hotel where we will be staying for the night. At the registration desk, he asked for a double room for both of us. But the clerk denied that request saying it is the airline policy to give single room to each passenger. He put us in two different rooms in different floors. I was a little disappointed but thought of fucking him that night anyway. I realized that I need bigger condoms for him and went to the hotel lobby store to buy some. The clerk, who was Indian, showed me several brands of condom but they were regular size the kind I already had in my purse. I asked the clerk for bigger condoms but none were there. He seemed curious as to the large size. I told him that those are for my husband's friend who will be visiting us at the hotel that night. I returned to my room empty-handed without the condoms.

I took bath, wore plenty of makeup, wore the panty & bra under the negligee gifted to me by my brother and put on my high heels. He came to my room and asked me to come to his room for drink and dinner. In his room, he had a bottle of wine and meat dinner for both of us. I assumed it was mutton, enjoyed it, but found out that it was beef stew. He insisted that I drink a little wine and I did drink a little at first. However, as time passed, I drank more wine and soon we were finished with the first bottle. He ordered another bottle of wine and we started talking about sex, particularly my sex life. I told him about my boy friends and that we had sex often over last several months. I also told him about fucking my brother the night before & my mom this morning. He then disrobed me and I was naked wearing only my high heels. He was naked. I did not see Richard's penis on the plane when he masturbated & ejaculated on my feet. Richard's penis was very long, thick and straight as a steel rod. His penis was longer and thicker than any I had fucked so far. His penis head was immense -- a large mushroom shaped red bulb. His testicles were huge. I knew the testicles were filled with thick semen, like the kind he had dumped on my feet. He shoved his penis head into my mouth. I sucked the red head and could swallow only half of his penis since it was too big for me. He picked me up and forcefully entered my very wet cunt. He fucked me repeatedly and I enjoyed every stroke immensely. He filled my cunt with hot semen as he forced his cock deep into my cunt while ejaculating.

I wanted to call my husband regarding the delay at London. He dialed his number and as I was talking to him, Richard was busy kissing and fucking me. He entered me forcefully during the call and I made some noise. My husband wanted to know what was that but I told me I am tired and sleepy and told him I will call again before we leave the hotel and hung up. Richard and I never slept for a minute that night as we fucked in every possible manner until dawn. He must have deposited a liter of thick semen in my cunt that night. Next morning, we took bath together. We dressed up & had breakfast in the hotel restaurant. I smoked a cigarette and we talked about the wonderful sex that we had the previous night.

I called my husband before leaving the hotel. When I called, I was straddling Richard with my high heels on and his penis was buried deep in my cunt. I was smoking a cigarette & talking to my husband as Richard thrust his penis in and out of my cunt. We discussed many things as I fucked. My husband asked me about the noise on the phone. I ignored him and kept talking as Richard thrust his penis in and out of me. Richard was thrusting hard and suddenly he ejaculated his load of semen in my cunt. I was completely filled, very excited and screamed a little. My husband asked me again about the noise. I wanted to end the call quickly lest he found out that I was fucking at that time. I told him that there may be some problem with the line and hung up.

After we finished fucking, Richard told me that we should go to some shops nearby to buy some gifts. I assumed he wanted to buy gifts for his wife or someone else and went along. We went to a store and he saw some leather dress for ladies and wanted me to try them. I tried the leather pant, leather mini-skirt and a leather jacket and they all were very nice. He insisted that he will buy a leather skirt and a leather jacket for me. I said no but later agreed as he insisted that I must have them as a token of our friendship. The skirt was very small & tight, a true mini-skirt and leather jacket was short and tight. He then bought a pair of black leather high-heeled boots to match the leather dress. The boots had more than three-inch high platforms and a very thin, long, spike heel. He also bought a pair of dark goggles to match the outfit. During our shopping, someone approached me and started talking in a language that I did not understand. Richard looked very upset and approached the stranger. He talked to him in English and said "what you want from my wife," referring me as his wife. I was surprised but did not mind being called his wife. I felt a little tingle in my cunt. I reached over & kissed Richard. The man & Richard talked in the other language for a while & the fellow departed. I asked him what was that all about but he did not explain fully. He said that he was sorry to refer me as his wife but I smiled and told him that it was OK & I do not mind that at all. I was sexually excited by the whole episode and wanted Richard to fuck me in front of others that moment.

1...34567...9