My Stud's Special Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Drake leaned forward slightly, running the dull side of the blade sensuously down Ellen's spine, the cool metal caused her to gasp and freeze on the upstroke, wide eyes looking questioningly into her lover's face while holding his bare, bloated dickhead in her hungry mouth, spit streaming down the wide, muscled stalk. Bill was obviously just as stunned as his wife, his hands unmoving now, staring at the knife in Drake's hand, his mouth hanging open in shock.

"Suck it all back down baby," Drake whispered as he looked into Bill's frightened face with an evil smile.

With a soft whimper Ellen slowly swallowed the massive member once more, her mouth moving smoothly down the huge hard fuckstick. As her lips nestled into Drake's trimmed pubic hair he flicked the blade of the knife under the waistband of the horny wife's panties. As she felt the blade start to slice through the silky fabric she mashed her mouth tighter to the base of his animal-like cock, her lips pressing deeply into the nest of his pubic hairs.

As her husband gasped softly, Ellen's entire body suddenly seemed awash in a chain of convulsions, shuddering and shaking heavily, grunting and gulping around the huge log-like prick stuffing her throat as Drake cut the panties away from her body, clutching desperately at her cunt with one hand as the fabric fell to the floor, clamping her toned thighs to it tightly as she shivered and shook, her ass undulating wildly, humping at her own hand while keeping the big fuck tool embedded in her throat.

"Yeahh, cum for your man baby, cum for me while you're eatin' my meat," Drake moaned, tossing the knife back onto the table and giving Ellen's shapely, wickedly wiggling ass a firm slap.

Even though already fully imbedded on the big cock, Ellen strained her head downward even more, like she was trying to suck his ballsack into her hungry mouth as well, tears trickling down her cheeks, her eyes squeezed shut, her body betraying her orgasm, ass flexing wildly, fucking her hand frantically as she burst into a series of muffled mews and moans, garbling and gurgling around the meaty monster in her mouth until she gagged and choked, finally forced to free herself from it.

As Ellen coughed and wheezed nastily, crumpling onto the floor at Drake's feet, I jammed a finger into my gooey hole and found my clit with my thumb. Bill resumed his masturbatory movements as well, but only for a moment, stopping to catch the cut up panties as Drake calmly tossed them to him.

"Lick 'em clean sissy," he ordered, Bill promptly doing just that, bringing the soaked silken panty crotch to his mouth and tasting his wife's juices with long, lingering licks, like a kid tasting an ice cream cone.

As Ellen caught her breath she gave her husband her full attention, watching closely as he worshipped her cum-stained panties with his mouth, bringing her sticky fingers to her own mouth and slurping at them loudly, leaning back between Drake's spread legs. As he helped her get comfortable Drake laid his shiny, 10-inch fuckpipe across her right shoulder so that it was brushing her cheek. With a moan Ellen started gently caressing her cheek along the length of his monster cock while playing leisurely with her soaked pussy, occasionally bringing her damp fingers to her mouth to playfully suck and lick her own juices, both of them watching as Bill gave his wife's ruined panties a thorough licking.

"God what a cum," Ellen said softly as she stroked her pussy lips, caressing Drake's big wet cock with her cheek smoothly, like a kitten, while looking right into Bill's face as he worshipped her underwear. "I cum harder just from sucking his big, beautiful dick than I ever did back when I used to have sex with you, mama's boy."

Bill could only croak out a hoarse groan in response, Ellen giggling softly and turning to tenderly kiss the huge cockshaft sticking over her right shoulder.

"Does it taste good wimp?" Drake asked, adding a chuckle of his own.

"Mmm-hmmmm," Bill agreed with a moan as he drew a bit of the fabric into his mouth, sucking it, seeming to savor the taste of his wife's adulterous juices.

"Crawl over here mama's boy," Ellen murmured tauntingly, lightly running her swollen, parted lips wetly along Drake's hard, huge shaft.

Without hesitation Bill crawled over to his wife, Ellen turning her attention back to him after giving the side of Drake's big dick a quick, loud suckkiss, her husband crawling toward them on all fours with her soiled, sliced panties dangling from his mouth.

She leaned forward and snatched the soaked fabric from his mouth, her open hand grinding into his face, pushing his head back roughly, Bill gasping in pain as he was forced to shuffle back a bit on his hands and knees, the openly cheating couple laughing loudly at his pain.

"Don't be such a sissy, mama's boy," Ellen laughed as she lightly ran the damp panties over Drake's glistening, bloated cockhead, mopping up the thick, gooey fluid carefully as her big-dicked lover moaned in pleasure at her touch on the sensitive, purplish-colored glans.

"This is what he needs to taste," Ellen giggled softly, looking up at Drake with a sexy gleam in her eyes as she finished cleaning his broad, bulging dickhead with the soaked wisp of silk.

"Yeah, he loves it, don't you pussy boy?" Drake demanded.

"Y-y-yes," Bill stammered. "Yes, I do."

Without warning Ellen jammed the panties into her husband's open mouth, slapping his cheek solidly, causing him to wince and groan. His dick was barely visible through his fly, I noticed, even though he was obviously hard. The cheating wife and her hung stud -- my boyfriend -- both laughed as they watched the humiliated yet wildly turned on husband sucking on her panties. She slouched back, her legs spread, playing with her wet pussy again as she leaned back between Drake's legs, once more getting into position to caress her cheek along the length of his pulsing prick as she ran her fingers lightly along her pussy lips, then teasing her visibly trembling clit.

"You weak, little-dick wimp, don't you dare touch that disgusting little thing you think of as a prick, not in my kitchen, you stay just like that on your hands and knees until me and my man are ready for you, you got it mama's boy?" she hissed out the question hatefully.

When Bill started nodding, the panties dangling from his mouth, I started cumming -- hard. I had to hold the side of the doorway as I shook and shuddered not at all unlike Ellen had been doing moments earlier, only my mouth was muffled by my free hand rather than Drake's king size cock.

When I recovered from my orgasm the adulterous duo was standing facing each other, their naked bodies in a tight embrace, his gigantic dong pressed upward, trapped between their bodies, the big head almost touching Ellen's tits as they mashed into his hard frame. His arms enveloped her, hands squeezing and stroking her ass, Ellen alternately purring and pleading as her own hands stroked the back of his neck, her words breathless amid the series of wet, steamy suckkisses they shared, the lewd sucking and slurping as loud as her unbelievably sexy voice, almost whining with need as she begged her illicit lover for the pleasure only he could bring her.

"Please-"suck-smack-"oh fuck me-"slurp-"umm-ohgod oh please I need it," suck-slurp-"need that big dick"-suck-slurp-"please baby"-slurp-"please"-smack-slurp-"fuck your whore-ummmmmm."

Her pleas dissolved as he crushed his open mouth down on hers, both of them moaning as he tonguefucked her willing, wanting mouth frantically, her mouth working and sucking as his hands cupped her ass, lifting her easily, her legs going gracefully around his waist, something they'd obviously done many times before, never interrupting their intensely erotic soul-kiss as he started carrying her to the kitchen door, Ellen squirming in his arms, shuddering like she was already on the verge of another orgasm as she kept her open mouth sealed to his, sucking even louder, harder, as if she could get oxygen only from his adulterous kiss.

With a groan Drake responded to her feverish tongue-sucking, pinning her against the wall next to the door with his whole body, Ellen moaning loudly into his mouth as she felt his hard, huge dick running up the length of her slit onto her heaving tummy, her hips jerking spastically at the sudden contact of her wet pussy on his massive manhood, then her body stiffened, the lewd kiss suddenly ending as she gasped and groaned.

"Oh fuck-fuck me please, oh please fuck your slutwife, do it you big-dicked fucker, drive that big dick right into my horny married pussy while my sissy husband plays with his worthless little thing," she begged loudly, writhing and twisting madly in his arms as her words faded into a soft whimper.

Laughing Drake pushed through swinging door that led to the den, Bill scrambling along behind on his knees. Gathering my wits, I went around the house, thankful for the seclusion of their large wooded lot as I eased up to a window, luckily left open except for a screen to take advantage of the beautiful weather, allowing me to see in easily and hear as well -- Ellen even louder now, her voice nothing more than a nasty groan as I eased up to the windowsill, sliding a hand back into my shorts.

Drake was sitting in a big easy chair, Ellen with her back to him, lowering herself down onto his gigantic cock slowly but smoothly, her groans turning to a sharp series of gasps as his huge fuckmuscle filled her aching, dripping twat. Her pussy lips stretched thinner and thinner as she sank down on that magnificently sized slab of manmeat until finally the last of it disappeared into her, her ass settling down into his lap as her full weight brought her impalement to its completion, her body shuddering before falling momentarily still with another deep groan.

"Oh god it's good," she moaned. "So big and hard, I'm so full, so full of my man."

Bill sat down on a foot stool just a few feet in front of them, facing the adulterous duo, his small prick barely visible through the opening of his fly, still clutching the sliced, wet panties in one hand. With almost dainty movements he began brushing the silky fabric over his trembling little dick and before I realized it, I was joining him, gently rubbing my fingertip over my swollen, damp clit as Ellen slowly started sliding up and down Drake's big, battering ram of a cock.

Once more it was obvious this was something they'd practiced many times before -- fucking in Bill's favorite chair. Ellen braced her hands on the chair arms as Drake grasped her slim waist, churning and flexing her firm, rounded asscheeks, rising up to expose a few inches of the sturdy, supersize fuckstick, then slowly sinking back down.

"Ummmmmm," she groaned, working her flared, shapely hips sensuously from side to side while sliding up the big meaty cock, then dropping heavily back down, her sculptured asscheeks wiggling wickedly as her full weight dropped back into Drake's lap, once more impaling herself on his turgid fucktool. "Oh fuck so big."

Keeping her full weight on her lover, Ellen began to slowly move her ass in a sensuous circular motion, bringing her hands to her lightly jiggling tits as she stared at her husband through heavily lidded eyes. "Fuck yes I can take my man's big meat," she moaned. "Want it all, stretching me, stuffing me, oh fuck it's so huge and hard."

She twisted her neck around as Drake leaned over her shoulder, the two of them sharing a short, sloppy kiss, glistening pink tongues battling lewdly, wetly, before she turned her face back to her husband, sinking fully back down on his huge hardness with a whimper.

"I'm so full," she gasped, her gorgeous hips and ass swaying gently from side to side, gyrating gracefully with slow, sensuous movements. "Full of hard stud-cock, oh shit it's deep, oh my beautiful bull, can feel that big cockhead on my cervix, oh fuck yes, every little wiggle rubs my clit, makes me crazy, ohshityessss."

Drake tightened his grip on her hips and pounded his big pole upward into her wet, wiggling cunt, Ellen gasping as she started bucking up and down, sliding higher on the huge hardness spearing into her soaked, searing pussy, grunting out lewd groans and gasps of encouragement as their joined bodies moved faster, his hips hammering harder upward, bouncing the babbling beauty up and down his broad, blunt, billyclub-like cock.

"Deep-deep-ohyes, fuck me, deep-fuck me, ohgod I'm gonna cum, so good, so big, ohgodyes do it, pound me hard," she muttered and moaned, each upstroke working her higher and higher up the steadily hammering fucktool before plunging back down on the fat, fleshy staff, with a sharp stroke of her sexy ass, spearing it into the deepest, steamiest spots of her spasming snatch.

She slammed down faster and harder, grinding her gooey cuntal sheath down on his pistoning prick, the thick, long column of flesh disappearing and reappearing, looking wetter and wetter as she corkscrewed up and down its magnificent length. Drake met each of her frantic movements as she writhed and wiggled her way up and down the big blunt instrument of pleasure, pumping his prick violently into her lewdly wet, swollen pussy.

"Ahh-yess, fuck me I'm gonna cum," Ellen hissed, the toned flesh of her asscheeks smacking loudly down into Drake's grinding groin, her body straining to accept every centimeter of his racehorse-size fuckrod.

She ground her smooth, velvety asscheeks down forcefully, her vibrant pink clit scraping the broad cock-base deliciously, swooning then wailing loudly as his full, monster-size fuckmeat filled her to the utmost, stretching her right to the breaking point, her whole body stiffening, eyelids fluttering wildly. Even with all her weight upon him Drake continued to buck up and down, lifting them both rhythmically from the loudly squeaking easy chair as he kept his meat buried completely in her spasming pussy.

"Yeah you love my big dick," he groaned as he held her shuddering body tightly to him, bouncing them both faster in the cushioned chair. "You want me to keep fuckin' you till you split open, you don't give a fuck about your little dicked husband over there, you just want this big hard cock. Take it you hot assed slut."

"Fuck-fuck yess, I'm cumminggggg," Ellen groaned deeply, her body coming alive once again, rocking back and forth as she bounced up and down, Drake's big studly dick fully buried in her cumming cunt. "Fuck yes I love it, cumming on that big cock, ahh-fuckyesssss."

Drake took a brutal lunge, sending them both high into the air, gasping and grunting, Ellen clutching her firm tits, her eyes snapping open in shock at the force of his animalist fuck-stroke, his hard body tense beneath her as they dropped heavily back down into the cushioned chair seat.

"Cummingggggggg," growled Drake, hands frantically going up to her shoulders and grinding her trembling torso downward as he thrust upwards, as if he could possibly drive that huge fuckstick any deeper into her convulsing, shivering body.

"Ahhfuckkkyessss do it, cum in me, ahhhhhh I feel it, so hot, shit I'm cumming too, ohfuck ohshit ohyesssssss, fill me with that thick sweet stud-seed, ahhhhhyesssssssss," Ellen's voice rang out clearly through the screened window, easily loud enough to be heard next door.

But I couldn't have cared less -- I was right with them, both hands down in my shorts working my gooey snatch as Ellen collapsed atop Drake's panting body, my body shaking and heaving, biting my lip to stay silent as my own orgasmic explosion erupted inside of me. It was a good, hard cum, as good as you can have from your own hands.

But it wasn't over yet.

Still peeking around the corner, my feverishly flicking fingers now gently massaging my soppy pussy, I'd just caught my breath when Ellen and Drake gently, slowly uncoupled, though she remained in his lap, her legs spread wide, dripping their combined cum onto the cushion, his big, twitching cock doing the same as she reached down to pull it upward to rest on her well fucked mound, the big shaft slowly shrinking but still running all the way up her slit past almost to her belly button, oozing its goo on her smooth, soft-looking abdomen.

"Come and get it sissy boy, it's breakfast time," she cooed, spreading her toned, tanned thighs even wider.

Bill literally jumped onto his hands and knees between her splayed thighs, his face going right to her crotch, sucking hotly at the tender pinkness, the slurping noises for some strange reason re-lighting the fire in my own loins as I realized what he was doing, Ellen's sighs leaving no doubt.

"That's it, clean that stud-seed out of your wife's stretched little pussy, mama's boy," she purred. "Suck our juices down you cum-loving sissy."

Her words only heightened Bill's oral efforts, not to mention my arousal. I couldn't believe how it was affecting me, my fingers fondling, flicking and fucking myself like my hand had a mind of its own as the horny husband wiggled his face into the soaked crevice of his wife's snatch, the sound of his nasty slurps and sucks causing my cunt to throb deeply.

Ellen giggled and cooed as she worked her pussy up and down her husband's face, smearing it with their combined cream. Drake's dick had slid down, drooping but still half hard, rubbing into Bill's throat as he ate his wife. After a few moments the wanton wife pushed her pussy-eating husband away and nodded between her legs, at the wet prick dangling just beneath her husband's chin.

Without a word Bill opened wide, taking the sticky, shrinking cock into his mouth and sucking deeply, Ellen groaning lustfully at the sight, Drake chuckling as he playfully thrust his hips forward a few strokes, face-fucking the submissive husband with his softening cock.

My cunt felt like it was on fire beneath my fingers, drooling liquid heat down my inner thighs, then the ripples began, firing sparks through my body, igniting a chain reaction of orgasms that completely overwhelmed me.

After only a couple of moments Bill released his suckhold on Drake's dick and reached down to stroke his own as he leaned forward, returning to Ellen's oozing twat with renewed vigor. Each lewd suck and smack of his mouth on her glistening, spread pink pussy seemed to send a new tremor of orgasmic shock sailing through my body. Ellen purred contentedly as she lay there, spread out for her husband, slouched back against my boyfriend's lean body, gently fucking Bill's face until breaking into a soft shudder and pushing him away, sighing happily.

"A soft little cum from a soft little man," she muttered, patting him on the head like a puppy dog. "You can cum now, mama's boy."

Both of Bill's hands flew to his open fly. In maybe 30 seconds tops he was cumming, his body growing stiff, though I couldn't see him spurt because even hard his prick was still so small it was completely obscured by his hands. I knew exactly what he was doing next though, exploding in my morning's final orgasm as I watched him bring his cupped palm to his mouth, licking and sucking lewdly once more, cleaning his own hand of his sperm as his cheating wife and her hung lover -- my boyfriend -- burst into derisive laughter.

They were still chuckling and hurling insults at the hapless husband as I slipped away with only one thought on my mind.

I've got to buy a video camera before Drake's next business trip, I told myself.

12