My Study Abroad Dream

Story Info
Her first day in a foreign land is filled with surprises.
3.2k words
3.86
12.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers

As I stepped out into the street, the heat of midday hit me hard, immediately making it seem hard to breathe. I'd read about heat like this, but never actually experienced it until today. But I didn't care, I was finally here!

"Kirsten, I can't believe you're wearing that sundress, don't you remember what they told us, you know, about what's considered acceptable attire here?"

Those words were spoken by my best friend Jessica, who was not just my roommate for the summer but also the only person I knew in this strange new country. As she followed me out of the hotel where we'd spent the night after our long flight the day before, I turned back towards her and flashed her a mischievous smile.

"Come on, Jessica, it's so hot! Plus, we're only going out for a few minutes. I'll change into something more conservative before we go to meet our host family, I promise."

"And I bet you didn't put on any sunscreen, either - you'll be burned after just one day here!"

"What are you, my mother?"

We looked at each other and burst into laughter. We were both so excited to be so far away from home - it was a first for both of us after a fairly sheltered suburban childhood, and we fully intended to make the most of the experience. Jessica and I had known each other since we were little, were roommates now that we were students at State U, and now, the summer after our freshman year, had signed up for the same study-abroad experience.

I could barely take in all of the foreign sights, sounds, and smells as we walked down the street towards the open market, which looked even more amazing than it had in the photographs we'd seen from home. Jessica immediately got out her camera and started snapping pictures, but I decided that there'd be plenty of time for that later, and just strolled up the street, catching what I could of the conversations and admiring the various crafts for sale in each booth.

After a few minutes, I turned to say something to Jessica and realized that she was no longer at my side. After a moment of nervousness, I caught a glimpse of her several yards away, engrossed in a conversation with a local, and realized it wouldn't be the end of the world if we parted ways - we could certainly both find our way back to the hotel.

I turned back in the direction I'd been walking, and something caught my attention. At the end of the street, a couple of young men were quite obviously robbing one of the booths, and a frightened old woman was huddled in the corner, clutching what she could of her belongings. Even though I'd been warned during our orientation meetings back home that we should be watchful for street crimes, I was shocked to see something so obvious happen in broad daylight, and even more shocked that nobody seemed to be doing anything about it.

One of the robbers even looked in my direction, looked me up and down, and smiled, before running off down the street. That did it, I needed to get help, especially now that I'd seen the culprit's face so clearly. I looked around in hopes of seeing someone in a position of authority to whom I could report the crime. I ran to a corner, looked to my right down a narrow street, and spotted the police station - another familiar sight from orientation pictures.

I practiced the Spanish in my head on the way there, so I'd be prepared. "Ayuda, alguien esta siendo robado!", which, I was pretty sure, meant, "Help, someone is being robbed!"

I ran up the steps of the old building, opened the door, and said out loud what I'd been repeating silently in my head. "Ayuda, alguien esta siendo robado!"

My words had no effect on the sultry room. There were five officers in the room. One had his feet up on his desk and was enjoying a cigar. Two others were engrossed in a conversation over some paperwork. The other two were playing an animated game of cards.

I repeated myself, louder this time. After a pause, the cigar-smoking officer got up, walked towards me with a smile, and took my hand, leading me down a hallway into a small room, motioned for me to sit down, and shut the door behind us, sitting down across from me, an old wooden table between us.

I wanted to urge him to follow me outside, to catch the thieves red-handed, as I was sure they were still in the neighborhood, but my three quarters of college Spanish failed me. I sat there, mute, waiting for him to start questioning me. Even if he couldn't catch them right away, I told myself, at least I could give my statement, and describe the culprit.

The officer didn't say anything at first, taking a few more puffs on his cigar as he looked me up and down. I suddenly felt very insecure in my surroundings, especially given my weakness with the language. I realized there was one question I could ask him with my meager vocabulary:

"Hablas inglés?"

He seemed irritated at the question, and began speaking very quickly in Spanish, using words I couldn't understand. Even the words I did recognize moved far too quickly for me to make any sense of why he seemed suddenly so angry. I didn't understand what was happening. Didn't understand a thing. Wait, that was another phrase I knew how to say, and I just managed to fit it in as he took a breath:

"No entiendo?"

He stopped his verbal barrage, stood up, walked around the table, and once again took my hand. Thinking it was a friendly gesture, I put my hand in his, and he pulled me to my feet. He gripped my hand firmly, pulled my arm behind my back, grabbed my other arm and did the same, and before I knew what was happening, he had me handcuffed. I tried to turn to face him, but he grabbed me firmly by the shoulders and kept me in place. His hot, sweaty hands began to rudely, roughly move over my body, easily finding their way into my sundress. Just as I tried to scream, he put one hand firmly over my mouth, and in my helpless state with my arms behind my back, I could do nothing to stop him from what he did next.

He pushed me down onto the table, my breasts squeezed painfully against the hard wood, forced my legs apart with his feet, and pushed my dress up to my waist. He fumbled for a moment, his hand still over my mouth, but managed to unzip his pants, a tear escaping the corner of my eye as I did my best to prepare myself for what was coming.

I wanted to fight, but somehow I also knew that if I did fight, it might just be more painful for me. He tore my panties completely off in one aggressive motion, and pounded into me, hard. When I cried out, what should have been a scream but what was muffled by his hand into just a small whimper. I tried again to relax, to think of something else, and found some solace in the belief that this man's vulgar view of sexuality was probably matched by a lack of stamina.

The tears streaming down my face now, dripping down to the desk below, I felt him begin to jerk, before shooting his load deep inside of me. He pulled out, pulled me up to a standing position, and made me watch as he walked to the other side of the table, used my torn panties to clean off his cock, and tossed them to the corner of the room before zipping up again.

Without another word, he opened the door, and led me down another hallway, down a flight of stairs, and now down a darker hallway and finally into a cell, closing the door before motioning for me to come towards him so that he could undo the handcuffs, and then turned and quickly walked away, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

And what a mess of thoughts they were. For a moment, they returned to the robbery I'd witnessed, the event that had led me here, and I rehearsed the Spanish in my head once again, trying to figure out if I'd said something horribly wrong to the officer. Then I became aware of the pain between my legs, my pussy sore from being pounded raw. I wasn't a virgin, but I also wouldn't call myself experienced, and had certainly never been treated so roughly.

I paced around the cell, remembering what Jessica had said about my sundress. Could that have been it? Was I dressed in a way that was considered inappropriate in this culture? I looked down at myself, through the tears and past the dirty handprints which stained the fabric. Back home on campus, this dress, and my body in it, would certainly have attracted attention, but would never have been an invitation for rape.

The fabric was light blue, matching my big blue eyes and bringing out their color even more intensely than usual. The thin shoulder straps were snug against my skin, and the top was perfectly fitted around my C-cup breasts and firm, flat stomach, before the skirt filled out, leaving my tight ass and sexy thighs to the imagination - that is, to anyone who didn't rudely take me from behind without warning. My long blonde hair, which I usually wore up when in class back home, was down today, cascading down over my shoulders and down my back. No, there was nothing wrong with how I looked.

I massaged my tender wrists, which still showed the marks of the handcuffs, and tried to think of what I could say, what I could do, do get myself out of this mess. Just as I tried to think of what to say to another officer, to explain what the first one had done to me, I heard footsteps coming towards the cell.

As soon as the man came into view, I recognized him as another of the officers I'd seen when I first arrived at the station. When we made eye contact, I immediately burst into tears and began explaining, in a peculiar mix of fluent English and very bad Spanish, what the first officer had done to me. He entered the cell, shut the cell door behind him, sat next to me on the cot, and did his best to comfort me until I calmed down.

I began to relax and let my guard down as he brought his hand to my face, gently pushing my disheveled hair out of my face and wiping away my tears with a handkerchief. But it wasn't long before my sense of well-being vanished. His hand dropped from my face to my chest, and he tore the fabric of my dress to expose my bra, which he promptly pushed out of the way to expose my naked breasts.

I screamed for help, who knows in what language at this point, but I also knew very well that nobody could hear me. As I'd been led to this cell, I'd noticed that the walls of this old building were thick stone. My voice hoarse already, I decided to give up the attempt to be heard, and once again, put my energies towards making this unpleasant encounter go as quickly as possible.

He was playing with my tits vigorously with one hand while the other worked to tear apart the remainder of my dress, exposing me completely to his rude advances. He pushed me down onto the cot as he forced several fingers of one hand into my pussy. I moaned in pain, still raw from the last encounter, but was also thankful that it was just his fingers. I closed my eyes and relaxed as much as possible, willing my body to create lubrication to ease the pain.

He suddenly let go of my breasts, and I realized that he was now stroking himself as he continued to finger-fuck me. When he did finally shift from his fingers to his cock, it was only a few seconds before he came, pulling out of me just before he did to shoot his load all over my stomach. By the time I opened my eyes, he was gone, and I was once again alone.

It was now that I realized there would be no help for me, at least not until all five of these officers had their turn. Any hope that there was just one rogue cop who I could report to the others was gone, and I knew all I could do was make the remaining time go as quickly as possible, before finding some way to escape from this hell.

Before long, I heard footsteps once again, but this time there were clearly more than one set. I curled up on the cot and waited as the footsteps grew louder. I looked up to see all three of the other officers standing outside the cell. One entered, shutting the door behind him, as the other two remained in the corridor, watching.

The officer in the cell with me smiled down at me as he unzipped his fly and exposed himself, then grabbed me by the hair and forced me to my knees on the floor, pushing his cock into my mouth. The others laughed as he began fucking my mouth, wrapping his dark fingers through my long blonde hair to maintain complete control of my motions, and spending several minutes pounding into me, deep into my throat.

He pulled out of my mouth and tugged my hair so that I was forced to look up at him, before slapping my face firmly, forcing tears from the corners of my big, blue eyes. The other cops laughed again, and one of them decided to take his turn, joining his partner in the cell with me.

The three men spoke to each other in quick, breathless Spanish, and I was once again unable to follow more than just a few words. The first man pulled me off my knees, pushed the cot towards the edge of the cell, and pushed me down onto it, pressing my face against the cell bars. The man who had just entered the cell unzipped and began fondling himself, before climbing onto the cot behind me and plowing into me from behind.

The third man, who remained in the corridor, had long since dropped his pants to the floor, and now stepped up to the cell bars, reached in to grab me by the hair, and forced himself into my mouth, through the bars, relying on his friend inside the cell to force me down onto his cock each time he plowed into me from behind.

The two men in the cell with me began taking turns in my pussy, time after time until I lost track of who was who or how many times they had entered me. All the while, the third man continued to fuck my mouth and throat from outside the cell, before pulling out and entering the cell himself.

The men pulled me up off the cot and laughed as they talked once again amongst themselves. There seemed to be some disagreement for a moment about what to do next, until one of them made a decision. He pushed me down onto the cot, on my back this time, and pulled my hands over my head, handcuffing my wrists outside the cell bars.

The men now began taking turns - one at the edge of the cot, pounding fast into my pussy; another kneeling next to the cot, giving my nipples and my clit rough attention; and the third holding my head up by the hair so that I could watch all that was happening to me.

I fought it with all my strength, but I have to admit that my body began to respond under this intense stimulation, which just led me to cry once again. When the men noticed this, they laughed again and pushed me even harder, giving me no break save when they switched positions.

I'd lost track of which man was which after they'd traded off multiple times, until finally one of them reached his climax, pulling out of me and rushing to my side to shoot his load all over my tits. The other two men now increased their intensity, one jumping to the end of the cot to pound into me again, the other kneading my breasts with the hot, sticky cum.

After a few moments, the man inside of me jerked and pulled out to cover the rest of my torso with yet more cum. The last man, who I now realized was the most well-endowed, now entered me for what I hoped would be the last go-around. As he pounded me mercilessly, the others prodded me towards the climax they wanted to see, focusing all their attention on my tits and clit once again.

I was finally fatigued enough that I had no choice but to give up my battle of wills and give in to their attention. I screamed and squirmed beneath their hands as the big man continued to pound away at my now quite wet pussy. My muscles clenched around his cock as I came, crying out with an expression of my reluctant physical pleasure. He pulled out a moment later and walked around the cot to shoot his load all over my face, and I understood just enough Spanish this time to follow that the men took huge pleasure from watching his cum drip from my blonde hair and get in my big blue eyes.

Paying me no further attention once they zipped up, the men left, locking the cell once again before their footsteps disappeared down the long hallway. My thoughts raced once again, then disappeared into a blur of exhaustion. When I woke, I was shocked at myself that I could fall asleep after such an ordeal. What had happened to my plans to escape?

The room was completely dark. I realized I could move my arms, so they must have released me from the handcuffs. I felt my body, and instead of a sweat-drenched nakedness, I found fabric that felt just like my pajamas from home. What? Had they taken the time to dress me, yet left me in the cell?

Confused, I pulled myself up, only to feel my head pound with a horrible headache. Well, that makes sense. I stayed in that position, holding my head, until I once again heard footsteps coming down the hall. Then, a familiar voice.

"Kirsten, aren't you up yet? We're going to miss our flight!"

"Jessica?"

"Yeah, who'd you expect?"

"Woah, um, well, nevermind. Guess I just had a whopper of a bad dream. I'll be ready in a minute."

"Told you not to have that last glass of wine. Hey, let's go, I'm so frickin' excited to start this trip!"

"Yeah, me too. I'm sure it'll be something we'll never forget, beyond our wildest dreams!"

kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers