My Stunning Julia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gggrena
gggrena
391 Followers

"You're so beautiful and desirable," he repeated before kissing her breast.

My wife shivered, and so did I: we experienced the same reaction but for very different reasons.

"I've dreamed of this moment since I laid eyes on these beauties for the first time," added Mark referring to her breasts.

Unexpectedly, Julia paused startled, and then she pushed Mark away. My wife seemed troubled, like a sleepwalker that suddenly awakes.

"We can't do this!" she said, immediately getting up off the couch, covering her body and walking out of the room.

What had just happened? She seemed so into it and suddenly, with no warning, she had lost all desire.

"Stupid fuck!" mumbled Mark, clearly frustrated and angry with himself.

I thought about his previous words. He talked as if this wasn't the first time he was seeing my wife's breasts. Could it be? How? Images of my wife screwing Mark behind my back crossed my mind. Maybe I misheard, maybe not! How could I be so stupid? Mark was a grown up and he already knew where the guest room was located, so I headed for my bedroom in silence and left him alone.

Julia was lying in bed, under the sheet, motionless, as if she were asleep. I thought maybe I should be furious, but all I wanted was to touch her again and reclaim my wife. The instant I touched her arm, she jumped on me. Her eyes were wild, scary. Her naked body restrained me beneath her. Without asking, Julia took my pants off, grabbed my cock and shoved it inside of her. There was little resistance felt as she was so wet. Julia rode me as if there was no tomorrow: her hips working fast and furious; her mouth unleashing wild moans. Mark was surely hearing that... Even the neighbors were probably being entertained... Julia was out of control but I loved it. At that moment, I didn't care if she had cheated on me. I didn't care if she had Mark on her mind.

A few minutes later, Julia was crying in pleasure as she violently came. I can't remember so swift an orgasm in all our years together. Then, it was my turn. We held each other in weariness and fell asleep. There were still many loose ends but Julia was mine again and that was all that mattered. Tomorrow we had a wedding to attend...

gggrena
gggrena
391 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

THAT WAS A GOOD BY FUCK DUDE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I damn sure would keep an eye on her. Plus the so called friend would be looking for a room somewhere else and told to stay away. The wife and I would also have a serious conversation. If she had already been with him she could leave. I forgave my wife once and when I found out I gave her a choice. We are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I've to review the story then I'll definitely reward with 4 stars if not 5 because of the writing skills. Apart from the plot, writer has no doubt put a lot of effort in mentioning the details which actually made it live that's also without boring the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any man that would allow his wife to do this and not say anything, "hoping she'd put a stop to it" is a fool and a wimp. The next time she'll just keep going because now that she's had a small helping of his big cock, her slut side will come out. The alpha male will steal her away and then just dump her destroying their lives and marriage.

But the truth is they will destroy their own marriage by allowing such stupidity to happen in the first place. Mark is the only good person in the story. He just saw what he wanted and decided to take it. She'll give it to him next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY. I REALLY LIKED IT, GAVE IT A 5- (4.55/5 = 91%)! THIS STORY IS VERY EROTIC & VERY REALISTIC

This story is based on true events.

Had Julia shown her boobs to Mark years ago when Mark & her future husband were roommates? She probably did, BUT so what? Did it end there or they did some petting & caressing too?

Did mark fuck her before she got married. It's possible, but it does NOT change the fact JULIA is a KEEPER!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories