My Submissive Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
She learns more about herself.
3.7k words
4.46
80.9k
12
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning and felt like I have been run over by a truck. I was sore as hell. I mustered up enough energy to make it to the bathroom and run a bath to soak my sore ass and pussy. As the bath was running I slowly walked into the kitchen to get something to eat and drink. I saw another letter on my floor and slowly bent down to pick it up. I was all ready for my bath when there was a pounding on my door. I still had my dress on from the night before, walked into the bathroom, and got my robe.

I asked who it was. Cable, the guys said. I opened the door and let him in. Rough night they guy said. I smiled and said no it was a fun one. He tried to make small talk with me some more and all my mind was flashing too was the incredible sex that I had last night. He asked me out on a date but I politely declined saying I was already seeing someone.

The cable guy left and I walked into my room and took off the dress I had on the night before. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and noticed that my hair was matted to my head and I looked like a cheap whore. No wonder the guy asked me out, he thought he would get some from me. I thought to myself. I slowly got into the bathtub and the warm water made my soreness go away. I sat there soaking and flashing back to the images of Ron fucking me. I remembered the envelope, gotta out of the tub, got it, and brought it back to read in the tub.

There was a key in the envelope. I thought how sweet he gave me a key to his place. I started to read the letter. First thing my lil black cock slut, my place needs to be cleaned because my folks are coming into town this weekend and it needs a cleaning. I was shocked that he asked me that question. But as I continued reading, he said that it would greatly improve my chances of being fucked by him. He also told me to get his favorite bath products, so he wouldn’t have to use the girly stuff I got. In addition, he said that I should think about getting more bed sheets and something in silk or satin for the times, he does stay over and wants to use me. None of these requests bothered me. I needed new sheets anyhow and I really didn’t like people using my bath products anyhow.

So, I got dressed and got some cleaning supplies and the stuff Ron asked for and then there was a knock again on my door. I asked who is it. delivery for Tara. I opened the door and this guy hands me 2 bags with clothes in them. I asked whom they were from but the guy didn’t know. I gave him a tip and placed the bags in my bedroom. Somewhat curious what is in them but I knew I had to get Ron’s place clean for his folks. I walked up there, opened up the place, and couldn’t believe how incredible his place was. So, I started in the kitchen and made it spotless. I opened the refrigerator to get something to drink but there was nothing in there but some condiments and leftovers. I finished cleaning the living room and then moved to the bedroom. I found clothes under the bed and on the closet floor. I noticed a washer and dryer in there and did his laundry for him. I moved into the bathroom and noticed the tub needed some serious cleaning. I treated his bathtub with some cleaning product and had to wait 20 minutes for it to work.

I decided to get him some groceries. I figured that since he was spending money on clothes for me, and his folks are coming in, it’s the least I could do. I went shopping and got back and put them away. I was finishing up on the bathroom when a knock on the door occurred. I opened the door. It was Ron’s parents. I didn’t know they would be here today. The dad goes; oh, you must be the maid that my son has. I smiled and said no. Im the neighbor. Ron was nice enough to help me put together some things in my place downstairs and he asked me to do him a favor and it was the least I could do.

My boy always been good with his hands and tools. I smiled and snickered as I went back to finishing the bathroom. I got done with the bathroom, took his clothes out of the dryer, folded them, and put them where they belong.

Wow, I wish I could get a white girl to clean my place and do my laundry so my wife wouldn’t complain so much. I laughed thinking that if he fucked as well as his son did, I would have no trouble. I gathered up my supplies and said goodbye leaving the key on the counter as Ron walked in all sweaty from working out. I wanted to please him so badly. He hugged his mom and dad and saw me there.

Oh, You’re here.

Yes, I just finished up. I said

He said thanks and I will pay you back for it. I smiled and said no problem.

I got back to my place and was in heat. I wanted to be fucked so badly by Ron. I put away all the cleaning products, went into my room, and checked out the clothing that was got for me. I dumped everything out and the clothing was all short skirts or dresses, low cut items. all tight and revealing. There was a note in the bag. When your around me you will wear one of the outfits, do you understand babygirl. I decided to try them on and every item looked like clothing that a hooker would wear. Although I have lost tons of weight over the years, I was still shy about my body. I liked the way I looked in them.

So, I made an appointment for tanning. I should up there and asked if there were any beds that I could go naked in so I wouldn’t have tan lines. I finished tanning, was driving home, and decided to stop and get dinner. I got some food and came home. I was pulling into the parking lot when I saw Ron get into his parents car and go to dinner.

I ate my dinner alone and watched some TV, waiting that Ron would come down and fuck me. I started to get ready for bed when there was a knock on my door. I rushed over to the door. I opened the door and it was Ron. I invited him in. He sat down and told me to come to him. I hurried to him and he told me to kneel next to him. I did what he said. He told me that I did a good job with his place and that id be doing it every week from now on. He told me that when he wants it cleaned he would leave the key with me. I don’t want you coming up there without being invited. I had no problem because I was horny as hell and need a good fucking.

Did you enjoy the fucking I gave you last night?

I smiled and said yes I loved being fucked by you and your wonderful black cock. He pats my head.

Now my lil black cock slut, what are you doing wrong? I was confused and didn’t know. He told me to get over his knee again. He spanked my ass while reminding me that I should be in the clothes he chosen to wear around him. Now go wear what I want you to wear. I grabbed this micro mini skirt and tube top and got dressed and returned to the living room.

Much better slut, that’s the way I like you to be dressed around me.

I thanked him for the clothing and asked how much he paid for them, so I could reimburse him. He said don’t worry about it. Im fucking the storeowner and she’s as hooked on my cock as you are. She lets me shop for my other women as long as I continue satisfying her needs.

What’s on your mind baby girl?

I paused for a second and told him that I needed to be fucked by him. He smiled and told me he didn’t have time to fuck me and that he came down for a blowjob while his folks were asleep. I reached from his pants, undid them, and began to stroke his cock to an erection.

You like sucking on my cock don’t you?

I love sucking on your cock, I said.

He shakes his head and I knew my mistake. I get up and present my ass to him and he whacks it hard. Now try it again you lil white slut.

I love sucking on your black cock, Ron.

Very good.

I start by running my tongue up and down his cock and stroking it softly. I wrap my lips around his head and tease the tip with my tongue. I bob up and down on his wonderful cock. Spit and slobber coming out of the sides of my mouth. I then reach the tip of his cock and use the tip of my tongue to down the side of his cock and begin to lick his massive black balls. I continue to stroke his cock, lick, and tease his balls with my tongue. I work my way back up his cock and begin to deep throat this wonderful black cock like I did last night. I bobbed back and forth on his cock with my nose hitting his groin area. I felt a hand on the back of my head as he shoots his cum into my mouth. I lick him clean and pull away.

Good lil black cock sucker you are.

He started to button his pants when he sees a bead of cum on his cock. He grabs my hair and wipes it clean.

Next time that happens you will pay. Do you understand?

I understand Ron

You will not see me tomorrow

I asked why

None of your business ok.

I apologized to him.

On Sunday, my mom will be leaving and it just gonna be my dad and me. You will make us dinner and whatever else, I see fit for you to do. He walks into my room and picks out an outfit and he tells me to wear this on Saturday. I said ok.

Now baby girl if you feel the need to relive yourself, I grant you permission but if you will only masturbate to interracial porn. He hands me a list of titles that he approves and said any of these are worthy of viewing and the can be found at the local adult store. Remember no toys, you have to please yourself and if I find a toy then you will never see me again. He leaves and I sat there looking at the titles and savoring the taste of his cum in my mouth. I grabbed my keys and rushed out of the apartment. I didn’t realize that I was dressed like a whore but really didn’t care. I had one idea in my head. I wanted to orgasm.

I arrived at the store and instantly all the men stared at me. I walked up to the counter and asked the guy where the dvd section was. He asked what I was looking for. I handed him the list and he found them to for me. He asked what they were for. I said that I was a stripper on my way to a bachelor party and needs some videos. Which he believed and asked me if I had a card so I could give out to his customers. I said I was fresh out and hurried back to my car.

I got back in and couldn’t wait. I popped the first one in. I saw these little white girls being pounded repeatedly by huge black men and I was fixated on their cocks. I popped in the second one and it had a group of black men gangbanging a white women. I masturbated over and over again thinking about what it would be like to be fucked by a group of Rons and that took me over the edge. I orgasmed like I never before. I felt so relaxed and just watch other white girls like myself being fucked by black studs.

I awoke with a spring in my step and felt great. But still wished Ron fucked me last night. I showered and started to think that does Ron want me to fuck his dad. These thoughts floated thru my head. I dismissed the idea until I walked back into my bedroom and saw what he wanted me to wear. He placed a similar outfit to what I wore for him last night but the top was sheer around the stomach.

I threw on some clothes, walked out to the living room, and saw another envelope on my floor. It was from Ron. It was a list of foods that his dad liked to eat and had a reminder to pick up his brand of condoms at the store. I went to work out and then ran to the store.

I got back around home around 2 pm and saw all the porn that I bought sitting on the floor. I started to watch another one when my cell phone rang. I was my mom. We chatted a bit and talked about things. She asked what ive been up too and if I made some new friends. I told her that I made one friend this nice guy in the building that helped me put my things together. She said it was nice of him to help you. She said that she was going on a trip to Europe for the summer with her friends and asked if I needed anything before she left. I said no im fine. She said she was gonna put some money in my account just in case. I thanked her and told her to send me postcards.

As the night went on, there was nothing on TV and I decided to watch some more porn. I watched white girls like me have orgasms after orgasms and I begin to masturbate to them again. I fell asleep on the couch watching porn and when I awoke the next morning, it was still running. I turned off the porn and realized that I had a tanning appointment in 20 minutes. I hurried out and got my tan. I came home and showered and waited for what’s gonna happen tonight.

It was almost 7pm, dinner was almost ready, and I was ready. A knock on the door. It was Ron and his father. I invited them in. I told them to sit down, dinner almost ready. Ron’s dad commented on how good I liked. I blushed and said thank you. I served them both dinner and sat down with them. I was horny for Ron and he knew it.

So Tara, what are you? Ron asks.

I couldn’t believe that he asked me that in front of his father.

I said, I’m your black cock slut.

Ron and his father laughed and I was embarrassed.

So that’s why you were cleaning his apartment, he fucked you really good huh.

I said yes

That’s my boy he says. I taught him everything he knows. Says Ron’s dad

You know Tara out of all the white girls that I’m fucking and showed to him; you’re the one that he liked the most.

I smiled and said that I was grateful.

They continue to talk about me and what I did sexually.

Don’t feel bad baby girl, all white girls need a black cock in them to make them feel like a woman.

Do you agree Tara?

Yes, I love having black cock in me.

I started to clear the plates off the table when I felt Ron’s dad grab my ass. Show me that ass and pussy babygirl. I lifted my skirt up for him and he smacked my ass and began to rub my pussy. I moaned softly.

Shameless black cock slut aren’t you Tara. My old man touches you and you purr like a cat in heat. Well, here is what gonna happen tonight baby girl. You are gonna dance for us as you did for me the other night. Then your gonna suck both of us off and then we are gonna take turns on ur ass and maybe double-teamed your ass.

Do you have any problems with that?

I responded, no, whatever you want Ron.

I walked over to the stereo and put on some music and at that point, Ron and his dad undo their pants and pull their cocks out. My first thought was that these 2 massive cocks are gonna rip me in half.

Now babygirl, when you see our cocks erect from your dancing you better get over here and suck us off. I began to dance for them and shaking my ass and notice that Ron's dad cock was erect. So, I walked over to him and fell to my knees between his legs. I grabbed his cock and started to stroke it.

Ask me if you may suck my cock Tara.

May I suck your black cock, I asked Ron's dad.

Yes, you may.

I begin to suck on his cock like a hover vacuum. I licked, sucked, and teased his cock as if it was the last cock on earth. I was stroking off Ron while blowing his dad.

Damn, this white girl can suck a dick, Ron’s dad comments.

Suck my sons cock now slut.

I move over to Ron’s cock and lick, suck, and tease his cock like Ive done those last two nights. I stroke his dad’s cock off while blowing his son.

I switch back to Ron dad’s cock, lick around the head and down the shaft, lick, tease his balls I wrap my lips around his cock, and bob up and down feverishly. I tasted his precum in my mouth and wanted his cum inside me. A few minutes later. Ron’s dad explodes in my mouth and I gobble up every drop of cum and lick him clean.

I reposition myself to Ron’s wonderful cock and after a few more minutes of sucking and licking. Ron explodes im my mouth and I suck him dry and not missing a drop.

Damn, she really is a black cock slut.

Ron says, what are you baby girl?

Im your black cock slut. I reply

You love black cock don’t you?

Yes sir, I cant get enough of your son.

Ron’s dad commands me to stand up and he lowers my tube top and pulls up my skirt.

Damn, those big ole white tits are real and she don’t wear panties around you she always ready to fuck you huh.

I say yes.

I then lead his dad into the bedroom and begin to take off his clothes. He standing there naked and in good shape for a man in his 40s.

Now my lil white trash slut get on all fours on the bed.

I get on my hands and knees and feel his cock entering my pussy. He starts slowly, then builds up speed, and begins to pound my pussy just as his son does.

Do you like this baby girl?

I love being fucked by black cock. I scream out. After a few more minutes of pumping my pussy be pulls out and pulls off the rubber and cum on my ass.

Don’t move from that position slut, my son will be in soon and I will be back.

He leaves and him fucking me made me hornier for his son.

A few minutes later, Ron walks in, gets on the bed, lines his cock up with my pussy, and pushes it in. I moan out in pleasure. His pounds my pussy for what seems like hours and I was loved every second of it. His father walks in and positions himself in front of me.

Get to sucking bitch. I aint here to watch you get fucked, Ron's dad says.

I suck on his cock while his son pounds my pussy. I was in heaven.

Do you like this bitch? You like black cock to fill you up huh.

I scream out. OH God…I love black cock.

I orgasm repeatedly at the pounding that Ron is giving me. His dad blows a load of cum in my mouth and I suck and scream in pure ecstasy.

So son hows this lil white slut’s ass

It great dad and she loves it up her ass.

Man, its been awhile since ive gotten some ass.

I repositioned myself and began to suck on Ron’s cock while his dad prepared to fuck my ass. I felt his cock enter my ass and moans in pleasure as he started to move his cock in and out of my ass. I tasted my pussy juices on Ron’s cock and began to suck his cock in the same motion as his dad was fucking my ass.

As the night went on, Ron and his dad continued to double me and fuck me like no tomorrow. When they were done. I collapsed to the bed in exhausted hair soaking wet from sweat and cum.

See son, that’s the way you leave a woman and especially white whores like her fuck them good and hard and they will come back for more and do whatever you say. They laugh, as they get dressed.

What are you Tara?

Im your black cock slut.

They exit my apartment and I muster up enough energy to lock the door and turn off the lights. I walked into the bathroom and showered off all the sweat and cum. I couldn’t help but think of how great tonight was, my hand moved downward to my pussy, and I began to masturbate in the shower to the thoughts of being fucked by Ron and his dad. I changed my sheets and went to sleep happily.