My Submissive Summer Ch. 07

Story Info
Friends join in the fun.
2.8k words
4.45
80.9k
10
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the weeks went by and the constant degrading by Ron began to take its toll. I was no longer the girl that had any other interest. My only concern was getting that big, thick black dick from Ron and feeling wave after wave of orgasms rush thru my body. I was a shameless slut when Ron was around. I have given him blowjobs in his car many times and people would point and talk behind my back when I went thru town and on campus. But, I really didn’t care because I knew that the fucking I got from Ron would make me feel a millions times better than if I told those people off.

I awoke in the morning to find another envelope on my floor. I opened the letter, it was a list of errands that Ron wanted me to do for him. I just added them to the list that I already had to do. I spend the day driving around and getting things for Ron and myself. A normal day for me, I checkout all the hot guys playing ball in the park. Imagining what it would be liked to just walk naked onto that court and drop to my knees and suck and fuck all those black studs.

One of the guys on the sideline of the court was checkin me out in my car and walked over to my car.

“Hey sexy, how are you doing, Im Marcus” he said

“Tara” I said shyly.

“Nice to meet you, I see you here a few times a week checking out the game, we should get you a cheerleading outfit and have you perform a halftime show for us” Marcus says. I laughed and thought; that if I were doing the halftime shows it would be the best show of their lives. I smiled and said, “Im not a very good dancer”

Marcus laughs at my comment, All of a sudden, you hear someone call out for Marcus and he says he will be right back. I stared at his fine ass as he ran back. I noticed that the guys were saying something to him. My mind was racing with the possibilities. He comes back to the car.

“Hey, your Ron’s girl right” Marcus says. “I guess so” I replied

“Well, im up next and gotta run, it was nice talking to you” He says and runs off

I just wave goodbye and drove away wondering what was said to him and why did it matter if I was Ron’s girl. I got home and checked my email and a few websites that I usually check on daily. Just waiting for the night to come along and for me to get that cock that I love so much.

It was 6pm and I made myself a little dinner and decided on what to wear when Ron came over. I decided on a gray tube top and a black mini skirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like a hooker but looked good. I threw my hair into a ponytail and just waited for Ron. It was around 10pm when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and Ron walked in.

“Hi Ron” I say

“Hey” he said

“Can I get you anything?” I ask

“Yea, a beer” Ron says

I grab him a beer, open it, hand it to him, and take my place next to him on the floor. “So, what did my lil black cockslut do today” he asks. I debated on whether or not to tell him about the park. I finally told him that I drove by the park and watched a few guys play some ball and one of the came up to me and talked to me.

“What my dick aint good enough for you anymore” Ron said.

“Oh no, Im sorry, I just wanted to watch, I didn’t mean to upset you, what can I do to make it up to you” I pleaded

“Please, what can your black cock slut do to make you happy, I will do anything for you” I begged to him. With that comment, he smiled and knew that I was hooked and now he can have his fun with me.

“In an hour, I want you to come up to my apartment and I want you completely naked when you do come up there.” He commands.

“Anything for you Ron,” I replied.

He left the apartment and I sat there eagerly anticipating what was gonna happen next. Is he gonna fuck me in his bed or maybe all over his apartment. I was so excited and felt like I was going to orgasm right there. As the hour past, I took off my clothes, walked upstairs and knocked on the door. I heard a come in and I opened the door and walked in.

To my amazement, there were five other black guys in the apartment with Ron. I recognized them from the basketball court.

“Say hello to my friends baby girl” Ron said

“Hello” I replied

“Hey that’s the white girl that checks us out playin ball a few times a week, damn with tits like that I wish she wasn’t in that car all the time.” One says

“So, why do you check them out babygirl” Ron says

“I like basketball” I said. He just shook his head in disapproval. “Now babygirl, you know that’s a lie,” Ron says

“What are you” Ron comments

I took a deep breath and replied “ Im your black cock slut”

“No, no, no, now your just gonna be a black cock slut and every brother that I tell you to fuck you, you are gonna fuck, do you understand” Ron ordered

“Yes Ron, whatever you say.” I said timidly

“You can start by sucking my boy’s cocks first,” Ron says. A loud cheer and high fives were exchanged between the guys as the began undo there pants and pull out their cocks. I positioned myself in front of the guys so that they can check me out and just seeing all those thick black cocks made my mouth start to water and my pussy become wet. I moved over to the first guy, dropped to my knees in front of him, and began to lick his cock up and down while he was playing with my breasts and pinching the nipples. I wrapped my lips around his cock and began to bob up and down.

“See, I wasn’t lying, the girl can suck a golf ball thru a hose. So have fun with her” Ron says. There was a knock on the door and I hear a girls voice say hello. I continue to suck this guy’s cock as if it was the last cock in earth and hear the girl say “ Another white girl with your boys, damn what are they all hoes.”

“Well boys, im off to spend some time with a real woman and she’s all yours, do whatca want and when your done kick her ass out, have fun you lil white trash slut” Ron says. Just ass he gets that last word out the guy blows his load in my mouth. Hot cum seeped down my throat and into my stomach. I knew that this was the first of many loads I was going to take.

“Damn, she sucked me dry and didn’t miss a drop” He comments. I looked up and just smiled. I raised myself up and moved to the next guy and drop to my knees in front of him. I sucked each guy off and swallowed every single drop of cum that they had. After I was done, I was ready to be fucked. I raised up and stood there waiting for what is going to happen next.

“Hey slut, Where would you like to get fucked” someone says

“Anywhere, I just need some black cock in me please, my ass, my pussy and my mouth is all yours tonight.” I said

I see Ron appear with a bowl full of condoms. “Y’all might wanna use these, wouldn’t want your kids to be raised by a ho” Ron comments

All the guys get up and lead me into the spare bedroom and they closed the door and were kissing and fondling my breasts and fingering my pussy and smacking my ass. I was in shear delight, I was wetter than I ever been. I was so horny that I almost had an orgasm. I felt two strong hands cup my breasts and fondle them roughly. I moaned in delight. I was the pushed onto the bed and told to get on all fours. I was laying in bed doggie style waiting for the experience of a lifetime. I was flashing back to all the gangbang scenes in the porno movies I saw and could not believe that it was happening to me. I felt several hard slaps against my ass, my cheeks were being slapped with their erect cock, and every time one got close to my mouth I tried to lick it.

All of the sudden, I feel a pair of strong hands gripped my hips and guided his erect cock into my soaked pussy. I moaned in ecstasy, A few moments later, one of the guys moved in front of me and shoved his cock in mouth. He slowed fucked my pussy and began to pick up the pace, I began to moan into the other guy’s cock, Just as he was getting use to the motion of the other guys fucking me, his cock slipped out of my mouth.

“OH GOD, fuck me harder with that wonderful black dick:” I scream out. This excited the guys even more and the guy just pounded away at my pussy until he whipped off the condom and came on my ass.

“I want that pussy next” Someone says.

I concentrated on the cock in my mouth while feelin an empty void in my pussy but knowing that it will be filled repeatedly tonight, a few minutes later, the guy came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop and lick that cock clean. The next guy moved into place and as I stared at the new cock that was gonna be fucking my mouth and drooling like a teenager seeing his first naked woman, I felt a new cock entering my pussy and moaned in pleasure. He began to just pound my pussy and smack my ass while fucking me. This led the others to smack my ass while I moaned in delight.

“Fuck me, fuck your lil white whore.” I moan out

“What do you love?” someone says

“I love black cock” I reply. I continued to moan and scream in enjoyment until the guy finally inserted his cock into my mouth,

“Damn, I thought she would never shut up” Someone says, the room erupts in laughter, I felt like a rag doll being fucked senseless but these guys. As they each took a turn fucking my pussy and mouth, I experienced some of the most intense orgasms that I ever had in my life. I almost passed out they were so intense. My pussy was swollen and ass was bright red but the orgasms made all the pain go away. As the last guy pounds my pussy and blows his load, I collapse onto the bed with my pussy feeling like a freight train been run thru it. I was all sweaty and cumsoaked. My hair was all wet from sweat.

“So, who wants first crack at the big ass of hers.” Someone says. They all wanna be first and argued about it.

“Why don’t we let our white trash slut choose who she wants in her ass first?” One says

“Get your lazy ass off that bed, if your tired now, wait until we are done with you” someone commands.

I get off the bed and look at the cocks that have been ravaging me for the past few hours. I point to the guy with the thickest cock, walked over, and begin to stroke it and get it hard.

“Bend over, slut” He orders I bend at the waist and feel his strong hands grab my waist tightly and line his cock up with my asshole. I feel the tip of his cock pressing against my ass and slowly push back to get it inside me. As the head gets in, I moan with pure pleasure. He inches his cock into my ass a lil bit at a time and then begins to move it in and out. I felt like my ass was being ripped open. I began to bite my lip to muffle the screams of pain that I so wanted to let out. He pounded my ass faster and harder until he blew his load deep in my ass. I can feel the excessive cum drip down my legs. My legs were like jello and as soon as he let go of me, I struggled to stand up. But, I knew that the worst was over. Getting the big one outta the way and the rest wont be as bad I thought.

“Did you like that slut, you like your ass being fucked by a big black dick” Someone said

I purred and replied, “Yes, I love it” “Good, get back on the bed like a slut that you are should be” one of the guys ordered. I moved back onto the bed on al fours.

“Beg for it slut” a voice says.

“Please, fuck my ass with your black cock, fuck me like the hoe that I am” I pleaded

I felt another pair of hands grab my waist and slide is cock into my ass. While another guy decided to fuck my mouth some more. He grabs my hair pulls my head up, shoves his cock into my mouth, and holds it there waiting for the other guy to pound my ass. As the pounding was getting harder. I began to deep throat the guy and he loved every moment.

“Look the slut, got it all in” The guys tells his boys.

As my ass was being pounded by each guy and loads of cum was being deposited in my ass and in my mouth. I could not get enough. I wanted more. I began to start to ride the guys as the night wore on. I continued to suck their cocks while riding their friends. I was even stroking the guys off to keep them hard.

At one point in the evening, I was riding a guy and was stroking 2 guys off and sucking one of them off while one of the moved into place to fuck my ass. He slowly inserted his cock into my ass. A moaned in ecstasy when that cock filled my ass. I felted the guys work together and came for what seemed to be the millionth time that night. I was trying to get them all to cum at the same time but that never happened; no matter how hard I tried that night. They all took their turns being in different spots and I still couldnt get them to cum in unison, When the all got done with me, I fell to the bed laying in sweat, cum and drool.

“Thank us bitch for that fucking” Someone says

“Thank you for allowing me to fuck you” I reply

“Now, get your white trash ass outta here” Someone else remarked

“No, lets make her pick up all the condoms and make her count now many we used on her then let the hoe go” A laugh echoed thru the room.

“Start counting slut, we aint got all night” One of the guys ordered. I collected all the condoms off the ground crawling across the room for them and in the trash. I gathered them all and counted 26 used condoms.

“That pussy got fucked 26 times tonight, slut, no slut deserves that enjoyment.” One says to me. “Thank us again with these exact words. I thank you for fucking this white trash black cock loving slut tonight.”

I said what he wanted to say and someone opened the door and told me to crawl out of the apartment. I crawled out of the room. The cool breeze was soothing to my sore ass and pussy. One of the guys opened the door and I crawled out. I made it to my apartment and collapsed on the living room floor naked and used like a cheap slut. I laid there thinking that the gangbang was everything that I expected and even more. Nevertheless, still wished that Ron fucked her tonight. I laid there recounting the moments of the night’s events and fell asleep with a smile on my face.