My Submissive Summer Ch. 10

Story Info
New excitement arrives.
10.9k words
4.37
50k
7
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hello Tara.” I hear as I rub my eyes as I wake up. I grab a bathrobe and see who it is.

“Hey Mr. Bernstein.” I say. Man, the old guy wants to fuck again was my first thought.

“You didn’t take my gift to you.” He said.

“It was sweet of you but I didn’t ask for it nor do I want it, you have been nice enough to me and that’s enough,” I told him.

“Oh okay, I also came over for a favor.” He said, “Wow, you sure you don’t have the sex drive of a 50 year old.” I joked.

“No, no, I’m going out of town for a few days for a trip with some friends to Vegas and I was wondering if you could look after my place for me.” He said

“Next week.” I asked.

“Yes, we are leaving Thursday morning and coming back during the day on Tuesday? He commented,

“Cool, I can give ya a nice going away gift.” I joked.

“You were amazing yesterday,” He said. I blushed and just smiled.

“Well, just wanted to ask you that and clear up the gift thing.” He added.

“Okay, have a good day.” I replied.

He walked out the door; I changed into my workout clothes and went to the gym. I didn’t realize it was that early until I got to the gym. I was kinda upset that there was no eye candy to look at there. I did my work out and left. I got home, jumped in the shower and waited for Angela to show up, it was about 3pm when there was a knock on my door.

“Hey Angela, “ I said.

“Hey Tara.” she replies as she walks in and gives me a hug.

“Wow, what a nice place you got here, this place is huge, how much you pay a month.” She asks.

“Nothing, I have an agreement with my landlord, I clean his house weekly and he lets me live here for free.” I said.

“Nice deal, you wanna clean my place too, I’m a slob.” Angela said.

“If you make it worth my wild, sure.” I replied.

“I made dinner reservations for 6pm, it’s a nice place but crowded usually so better to be safe than sorry,” I said. We sat there and talked about everything for hours. We got ready to go out for dinner. I was wearing a flowery sundress and she had a tank top and skirt. We got to the restaurant and talked thru the meal. She noticed a few people looking at us and whispering things to there friends.

“You notice that people are staring at us.” Angela commented.

“They probably have not seen 2 hot women before at the same table, maybe they think were are dating.” I joked.

“I tend to be a little wild once in awhile, that might be why.” I told her. “Do tell,” She said.

“Ok, I flashed a few people at a store once, did it while being a passenger once, I drove around in a car naked and I have walked to my car naked.” I told her. She had this shocked look on her face and she smiled and started to laugh.

“Exhibitionist aren’t you.” says Angela.

“I have my moments.” I replied. We finished dinner and asked for the check.

“Its been taken care of madam.” the waiter said as he points to the guy that paid for it. We walked over to see who it was and thank him.

“Hey again, Mr. Bernstein.” I said, “This is Angela,” I added.

She shook his hand and thanked him for buying dinner. We left the restaurant, went to the video store grabbed a few movies and junk food. We spent the night watching movies and talking about everything. We fell asleep watching the last movie and I woke up in the middle of the night and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and heard Angela moving around so I checked to see how she was.

“Oh my god!” I said as Angela hide under a blanket. I caught out of the corner of my eye the video that I was in.

“I’m so sorry, I didnt mean to.” She said all embarrassed.

“So, do you want me to leave and let you finish?” I asked. She just shook her head no as she came out from under the blankets.

“Is that you?” She asked.

I hesitated saying. “Yea, I was kinda drunk one night at a friend’s party and it sort of happened.” I told her knowing that was a complete lie.

“Did it hurt, I mean they are so big and they looked like they weren’t taking it easy on you.” She timidly asked.

“It hurt for a little bit during and just soreness the next day.” I replied.

“Have you ever dated a black guy?” I asked.

“Oh no, if I did my family would disown me,” Angela said.

“You were sore the next day.” She asked.

“Yes, usually am with the right guy.” I said.

‘I’m never sore and have not had an orgasm with a man yet.” She said. We talked about our sexual histories and I kind of fibbed just a little and didn’t make myself out to be a total slut. I made lunch and we continued the sex talk.

“It was good to have someone to talk to about things, living with your mom you cant really tell her everything.” Angela commented.

“I’m here if you ever need to talk.” I replied as she grabbed her things.

She hugs me and says, “Good bye, we should do this again sometime.”

“Definitely, I’d love too and next time I will wait until you climax before I say a word.” I joked with her. She leaned in and gave a kiss on the cheek and left. “Get home safe.” I said. I closed the door and thought what a great time I just had, she was the first female friend that I opened up to, well sort of. I thought to myself. I returned the movies that we watched last night and wandered around seeing if anything jumped out at me. I saw the NBA game on TV and kinda wondered if was going to the seventh game.

“Whose winning?” I asked the employee there.

“The Lakers are winning and they can end the series tonight if they win.” He said.

“Okay, thanks.” I replied. I walked out part of me happy and part of me sad. Driving home, I thought I’m spending another Friday night at home alone. I entered my apartment and listened to the message that Angela left telling me she got home ok. I made some dinner and watched some TV. I saw a commercial for a grand opening of the gentleman’s club on the other side of town. I figured what the hell, I do not have anything else to do. I called Jackie to make sure that it was ok if I showed up and was only 20. She had no problem with it. I threw on something sexy but tasteful and drove over there.

“Damn, what time you going on baby?” some guy yelled from the line as I walked up to the doorman and handed him the card.

“Jackie said it would be okay if I came in.” I said.

“Have fun and oh yea, I aint letting that guy in, we don’t need assholes in here.” He said.

I walked in and some bad 80s rock being played. I looked around and seen gorgeous women walking around and dancing on stage. I can see why guys like coming to these places, I thought.

“Hey cutie.” I heard from a soft female voice. I turned and looked and it was Jackie.

“Hello Jackie, nice place you have here. I didn’t think it would be this crowded,” I said

“As long as there is horny guys, there will be business.” she said, “Let me give you a tour of the place.” she added. She showed me the VIP rooms, the hot tub area, the couch dance area and the dancer dressing room. Any self-esteem I had went right out the door. I was amazed on how beautiful they were close up.

“Can I get you a drink?” Jackie asks.

“Some water please.” I replied.

“So looks like I wont be getting you drunk and talking you into getting on stage.” she commented.

I laughed and said. “No, sorry.” We walked back onto the floor; I caught guys checking me out and whistling.

“I guess the guys like you.” Jackie said. “You can join my friends and me at our table. She introduces me to all her friends and made idle small talk with them while watching the girls dance and walk by.

“Okay, I got to know are those real?” Jackie’s friend asked.

“Yes, all natural and all real.” I said.

“Bullshit lets see them.” She replied.

I was shocked at the request. I declined the first time but fell to peer pressure. I unbuttoned my blouse, pulled down my bra and showed them to her. She touched my breast and caressed it softly.

“Yup they are real.” She advised everyone at the table.

“Okay, if I cant get you on stage, how about as a waitress?” Jackie asked.

“Your persistent, aren’t ya, no sorry, I’m a klutz, and I’d spill more than serve.” I said.

“Honey with those tits and the right outfit, guys would pay you to spill drinks on them.” someone said.

The whole table laughed. Jackie motions for one of the girls to come over and whispers something in her ear. She walks up to me and tells me to follow her. I resisted but again peer pressure caused me to go with. Looks like I am getting a couch dance, I said to myself. I sat down and the girl was named Candi started to dance. She was drop dead gorgeous, she was about 5’9”, had long jet-black hair, tan, an amazing body. She had 34d breasts, a washboard stomach and an ass that you could bounce a quarter off. I was embarrassed and as I scanned the crowd, many pairs of eyes were staring at us.

“You know we are going to be the most used fantasy of guys jerking off tonight,” I said to her. She laughed at the joke.

“Well, we better give them a good show.” Candi replied.

She rubbed her chest in my face and her pussy and ass in my face. I looked up and she rode my nose a few times, slides down, and just smiled at me. As the song ended, I was getting up and she pushed me back down. I’m not done yet sweetie, one more. As the next song starts, she straddles me and caresses her chest and then mine. I let out a slight moan of enjoyment. She continued to dance for me

“Looks like you like it.” Candi said.

“How do you know?” I replied.

She runs her hands over my breasts and playfully pushes my nipples inward as the song ends.

“You were amazing,” I said.

“Your too sweet.” She said.

Come back to the table so I can give you a tip, that’s standard practice right.” I asked.

“Don’t worry about it.” She said as she led me back to the table.

“So how was she?” Jackie asked.

“She’s very beautiful and talented,” I said.

I continued to talk to Jackie’s friends while she checked on her business. Business was slowing down as the night wore on. I started to get numerous lap dances and couch dances from girls in the club. The club closed and I was still there I have not had this much fun in awhile without sex being involved and did not want the night to end. It was the staff and the dancers they’re counting their money from the night.

“Ok Tara, my last shot at this. Everyone in here will kick in 50 bucks apiece if you get on stage and do one song.” Jackie said.

Several of the girls that I met started to cheer in excitement, as did everyone at the table. I was so embarrassed.

“No, you don’t wanna see me naked, it’s not a pretty sight.” I replied.

“Please!” said Candi.

I succumbed to peer pressure and said “Ok.” I walked up to the stage and the dj asked if I liked rap music. I nodded and “I Get Around by 2pac” came on. I snickered at the irony and started to sway my hips back and forth to the beat. I stuttered around the stage and even spun around on the stripper pole. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I spun around and began to sway back and forth. I ran my hands over my chest and rubbed my pussy for them. I saw people starting to wave cash at me and I played up to them. I danced my way over and they slide the dollars in my pants and bra.

I grinded on the ground and laid on my back and started to undo my pants and flunged them off to the back of the stage. I crawled from person to person shaking my breasts and ass in their face. I finally, undid my bra and let my breasts fall over. A few people went wow. I played to the crowd until the song ended. Everyone was cheering and congratulating me on a good job, as I got dressed. I walked off stage and some of the girls hugged me or high fived me. I got back to the table and everyone was impressed.

“You sure you don’t want to work here.” Jackie said.

“Yea, I am sure, I don’t mind dancing or being flirtatious to people I like but I couldn’t do it to some of the clients here.” I said.

“Understandable.” She said.

“Well, you are always welcome here and got a job waitin for you if you ever need some extra cash.” Jackie added.

“Thanks, everyone here been so nice to me,” I said.

“Honey, some would like to be a lot nicer to you.” Jackie’s friend said.

“Well, its really late for me and I’m gonna get going.” I told them.

“Stop by again.” They all said.

I was walking toward the door saying my goodbyes. A few of the girls hugged me and told me I did a great job and handed my there number.

“Which way you going?” Candi asked.

“I live on campus by the sports arenas.” I replied.

“Could you give me a ride home, I’ve been waiting for my no good boyfriend for an hour and he hasn’t showed up. I let him borrow my car. “ Candi commented.

“I’m not that far from you,” she added.

“Sure, I don’t mind.” I replied.

We walked out the door and the huge bouncer escorted us to my car.

“Don’t be offended but you were great on stage tonight Candi and you weren’t too bad either Tara.” He said.

She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

“See you tomorrow.” She said to him.

“My real name is Katie,” Candi said. “Candi is just my stage name, because I am a sweet and as bad for as candy is.” She joked.

She talked about her just moving into town as the summer started and how she is going to graduate school in the fall and is stripping to pay her tuition. I pulled into the park lot and we sat there and talked for a bit longer. She leaned in, hugged me, and then kissed me on the lips. She started to pull away, she looked into my eyes, moved back in, and we started to make out. Her hand rubbed my thigh, moved up, and squeezed my breasts. Her tongue ring a caressed my tongue I was clueless in what to do. I just kissed her soft lips until another car pulled into the parking lot. We parted from our kiss and looked back to see whom it was.

“There’s my stupid boyfriend.” Katie said as she exited my car.

I can hear them start to argue and then I overheard him say that he got a flat tire and how her flashlight didn’t work and he had to change it in the dark. He apologized to her and they hugged, kissed, and made up.

“Michael, this is Tara,” She said.

“Nice to meet you.” He said as he shook my hand thru the window.

“Wow, if all your co workers look as good as she does I may have to come down there.” He added.

“Oh no” I don’t work there, I met the owner earlier in the week and she told me that I could stop by anytime and the curiosity got the best of me.” I replied.

“Well, I better get going, I’m tired and it’s really late.” I told them.

“Nice to meet you Tara.” Michael said as he walked into the building. Katie leaned in the window, gave me a hug, and kissed me on the lips again.

“I enjoyed your company tonight, I got your information and will give ya a call or stop by sometime and you always are welcome at the club, who knows I may take you into the VIP area and give ya my first bed dance.” She said flirtatiously.

“Okay, I’m free during most days except Wednesdays.” I replied.

I watched her walk into the building wishing I had an ass like hers. I didn’t know what to do, part of me wanted to go to the gym and work out like a mad woman while the other half couldn’t believe that I enjoyed that kiss so much. I was very aroused and kinda wished it lasted longer. I feel asleep with a smile on my face, woke up around 2 in the afternoon. I wandered into the living room, saw an envelope on the floor and hit the answering machine. It was a message from Angela saying hello and wondered if I had any plans for the night. I read the message and Ron said he would be over tonight and he expected dinner.

“Hey girl, how are you doing?” I said to Angela.

“I’m fine, can I call you back after I get off work, really cant talk at work.” She said. “I’m done at 5pm and will call you when I get home.” she added

I said, “Okay and have a nice day.”

I was perplexed at what she wanted to talk about with me. I decided on what to make for Ron’s dinner. I ventured to the gym and then the store. I caught the sports sections of the paper, the Lakers lost, and they are going to a game 5. I thought that I might be entertainment again and I should get that cheerleading outfit cleaned.

I was back in around 5pm, waited for Angela to call me, and started to do the prep work for dinner. The phone rang.

“Hello Angela.” I said. “How did you know it was me?” She replied.

“Hello, caller id.” I said. She laughed and called herself a dumb blond.

“So, what do you wanna talk about me with?” I asked.

She started to go on about her mediocre sex life with her boyfriend and her inability to orgasm and how she was tired of faking them.

“Well, find someone that hits the right spots then.” I commented.

“He so nice and tries so hard.” She said.

“Do you know anything about vibrators? “ she adds quietly.

“I’ve used a few in my day, when’s you next day off, there a cool adult store here and I can help ya pick one up and no one in your town will know.” I told her.

She sounded so excited on the other end and she had Tuesday off. We agreed to meet on that day and we parted ways.

I put dinner in the oven, hopped in the shower and I started to wash my body. Everytime I closed my eyes, I could not get Katie’s amazing body and how she touched me out of my head. Dinner was close to being done and it was almost 9 pm. I grabbed a skintight black pants and a matching tube top. I was sexy but slutty looking. There was a knock on the door.

“Hello Ron.” I said as he walks in.

“Hey babygirl, my girl loved the gifts and you were pretty quick witted the other night also.” He said.

“Thank you.” I replied.

He sat down at the table and I served him dinner and myself some dinner. He didn’t say anything so I sat down and ate with him. He talked about the past few days and I listened intently.

“So, whose the Angela girl?” He asked.

“She’s a girl that I met while shopping for Tisha’s birthday gift.”

“What she looks like?” He said.

“She was about 5’3”, blond hair, petite, decent body but no butt.” I replied.

I continued to tell him about what we did and the whole conversation we had earlier today.

“Poor girl, I should take some pity on her and give her what she needs” He said.

I let slip out that she will be in Tuesday night to shop for vibrators.

“Well, looks like you will be introducing me to her.” He said.

I told him about my adventure to the strip club last night but left out the dancing on stage and kissing Katie part.

“Well, looks like your opening up a little bit.” He said.

“Yea, I get lonely when your not around and really haven’t made any friends of late and it’s nice to have a few female companions to talk with. I said

“So, any girls I might like at the club.” He asked.

I told him that they were all very beautiful women.” I replied.

“Real or fake?” he asked.

“Most have had boob jobs and collagen implants in their lips,” I said.

“So, any of them catch your eye?” He asked.

“Well, theirs this nice girl there named Katie and we talked and hit it off.” I replied

“Okay, so if you had to choose which girl I can’t fuck, who would you choose?” Ron asked.

Without hesitant, I said Katie We finished dinner and he went into the living room to watch some TV while I cleaned up. I walked into the living room and saw that Ron has his cock out.

“Well, slut, don’t just stand there, you know what to do and do you know why?” Ron said

“Because, I’m a black cock slut,” I replied as I walked toward him and dropped to my knees.

The cock that I love and adore was inches from my face. I licked my lips, grabbed onto the shaft, and twirled my tongue around his massive head. I began to bob up and down on his cock, doing my usual blowjob moves on him. He blows his load into my mouth and I swallowed every drop. I licked him clean and kissed up and down his shaft and balls.