My Submissive Summer Ch. 11

Story Info
Summer draws to an end.
7.5k words
4.34
45.2k
5
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to this annoying buzz in my ear. It was the phone ringing. I let the answering get it while I looked to see what time it was. It was close to 9pm and my company would be here anytime. I freshened up in the bathroom and changed into a cut off t-shirt and panties. It was pointless to wear something nice for them because they just wanted to fuck. There was a pounding on the door and I opening it up.

"Hey baby, Ron said we could come over." One of them said.

Two well built black guys walked into my apartment.

"Hey, can I get you anything?" I asked.

"Yea, couple of beers if you got some." One replied.

I bring them each a beer and was gonna sit down in the chair, when one of them grabbed my arm to stop me from moving and grabbed my ass and spanked it, then his friends grabbed my right breast and squeezed.

"Let's see those tits in the flesh." One said.

I took off my shirt and threw it to the side.

"Damn, big tits and a big ass." One of them said.

I smiled and spun around for them. They began to undo their pants and pull their cocks out. They were decent size for a guy but didn't compare to the last guy I fucked or Ron.

"So you on the rag huh?" One said.

"Looks like we just get that ass and mouth tonight." his friend replied.

While his friend moved the coffee table aside. They both stood up and motioned me to start sucking. I dropped to my knees in between them and grabbed onto both of their cocks, stroking them to make them hard. One got semi erect and I started to move my tongue up and down his shaft and around his head then did the same to his friend. I took turns bobbing back and forth onto their cocks, licking and kissing them. One of them blew his load in my mouth and as the other guy was about to cum he turned my head to get it in my mouth but before he could get my head around a stream of cum hit my eye and the rest hit my face. The other guy was slapping his cock against my cheek and slapped my eye socket.

"Hey, lets caulk her eyes shut." They joked with each other.

I licked the cum that I could reach off my face and used the t-shirt I was wearing to clear my vision. They lift me off the ground and lead me into my bedroom. I sat down on my bed and begin to stroke their cocks to make them hard. They reached down, pull on my nipples, and squeeze my boobs. I sucked on their cocks a lil bit more.

"Get on your hands and knees, baby." One said as he waited for me to get in the position and he moved himself behind me and his friend stuck his cock in my mouth.

I bobbed up and down on his cock while I waited for his friend's cock to fuck my ass. He popped the head into my ass. I moaned softly. He began to move it in and out slowly. I cringed in pain as he began to pick up the pace. I licked around his friend's cock a few times.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, oh yes pound it with that black cock!" I yelled out.

They both laughed and I went back to sucking the guy's cock. He picked up his pace in fucking my ass, grabbing onto my hips tighter. Then he smacked my ass hard. He smacked it a few more times while they both laughed. I moaned wildly in delight from the fucking. He blew his load in my ass, took it out, and smacked the excess cum off on my reddened ass.

"My turn, to tap that ass." His friend says.

They switch positions and I go back to sucking the new guys cock. The other guy before he suck his cock in my ass decided to smack the other cheek several times really hard.

"Cant have one cheek red, so why not both." He said.

He popped his cock into my ass and he was thicker than his friend was. I felt my asshole being stretched. I purred like a kitten and he began to move his cock in and out of my ass. I moaned into his cock, while bobbing up and down. After several pumps, he blew his load in my ass also. They both laughed and switched positions again. They took turns fucking my ass and letting me suck their cocks.

"Get on your feet." One ordered as I stood up.

He laid on the bed and motioned me to straddle him.

"Its time for you to fuck us." He said.

I guided his cock into my ass while his friends squeezed and twisted my nipples.

"Look at that pussy, its soaking wet." One said as he reached down and rubbed my clit.

He then smacked my clit several time in succession. I moved my hips up and down slowly and felt a hand turn my head. He guided his cock into my mouth. I began to ride him hard and faster. Moaning like a wild woman. He blew another load in my ass and pushed me off after he was thru cumming. He friend took his position and I straddled him like his friend and guided his cock into my ass. I rode him and tried sucking his friend's cock. He blew his load in my ass and held me down on his cock while he was cumming in it.

"You like that don't you." He said.

"Yes, I love my ass fucked by black cock." I replied.

He pushed me off him and I was laying on the bed waiting for their next move.

"Hey slut, you wish that pussy was getting fucked don't you." One barked at me.

I nodded and found my hand lowering to play with my clit. I rubbed it a few times when I felt a sharp slap across my thigh.

"You aint here to please yourself, you are here to please us, bitch." One screamed at me.

I quickly removed my hand and waited.

"Yo man, lets fuck those tits too." One says.

"Yea she looks like she needs a big black dick between the tits." His friends added.

I moved to the middle of the bed and laid on my back. I watched one of them straddle my chest and plop it between my breasts. I squeezed them together around it. I felt the warmth of his cock on my skin. He slides it in and out slowly.

"She's a pro at this, dog." He says.

His friend teased me with putting his cock over my face and everything I got close he pull away. After several minutes, he came on my chest and I scooped the cum up and licked my fingers clean one by one. His friend moved in on top of me. I squeezed my breasts together again. His friend pinched my nipple and tugged on it. He began to fuck my tits slowly. I lowered my head and watched this cock titty fuck me. While I was watching his cock, a stream of cum shot out and hit me in the nose. He pulled his cock out from between my chest and shot streams of cum in my face.

"Next time, I hope that we get to pound that pussy because it looks good and she's so fucking wet that a guy could drown if he went down on her." One said as they both laughed and began to get dressed.

"Mmm, Thank you for fuckin my ass with your black cock." I said.

They laughed and walked out of my apartment. For some reason, it wasn't the same as before. Maybe because they weren't that big or thick but I was disappointed the encounter. I showered and put on some sweats and a t-shirt and went and got something to eat.

"Hey baby." I heard as I was walking to the store.

There was a group of guys in the parking lot. I ignored them, walked in, and got a few things. When I was walking out a few of them walked up to me.

"What you too good to talk to us." one said.

"Huh, what talk louder, I'm partially deaf and can hear only out of one ear." I replied.

They looked me up and down.

"So, baby you wanna party tonight." Someone said.

"No I don't like sunny delight." I replied.

"No, maybe she understands sign language." One said.

He repeated what he said but he thrusted his hips a few times and simulated a blowjob. I pretended to be offended and tried to walk away. One of them grabbed my arm

"Where you going, baby, don't want to party with us." A guy with more pimples than hair said.

I shook my head no and got my hand free.

"Is there a problem here?" I heard from a deep voice behind me.

"No, no problem, we were just asking directions." One said.

They ran off and I turned around and saw several black guys behind me.

"You okay." One asked.

He looked strangely familiar to me as I scanned the group. I noticed the big guy that I fucked earlier in the month there.

"I'm fine, a lil rattled but fine." I said.

"Don't tell Ron about this." One said.

"He wouldn't be too happy and may do something that he may regret." Big Ted added.

I shook my head in agreement.

"I owe you guys and if Ron says it is okay, you guys can come over anytime you want." I said appreciatively.

"We will hold you to that statement and talk to Ron about it." A guy says while having a smirk on his face.

I started to walk past them and stopped.

"Y'all can feel me up if you wanna," I said.

I felt several hands grabbing my ass and breasts and someone rubbing my pussy also.

"Tight, firm body, no wonder Ron loves fucking you." One said.

I just blushed and thanked them. I drove home and decided to stop and see what interests me in the video store. I was still a little rattled but what happened earlier, but was turned on when being felt up by all those black men. I wander thru the video store.

"Excuse me." I heard. "Aren't you friends with Nina." Someone asked I turned my head and saw a white guy that looked familiar but couldn't figure out who he was.

"I know her." I replied. "More acquaintances than friends really." I added

"I'm her husband." He said.

That is when I remembered, he was they guy delivering me packages and the guy with the video camera.

"So, are you going to join her for our party tomorrow night?" he said.

"Didn't know you were having one, what kinda party are we talking about?" I said.

"Usually stuff, some food, dancing, drinks, hot guys, good fun." He replied as he wrote down the address for me.

"It starts at 8 pm tomorrow night." He adds.

I took it looked at the address, folded it and placed it in my purse.

"Will see, where Nina tonight?" I asked out.

"She's entertaining tonight and I'm getting extra videotape, you want to join us?" He asked

"No, I have plans already and running a little late." I said trying to getaway from him.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then." He tells me.

"Maybe" I replied as I walk to the door.

I did not even get a movie. I just wanted to get out of there. I returned home, started to stuff my face with junk food and wasted time watching TV. The phone rang about 1am; it was Katie.

"I just wanted to say good night and that I will join you on Saturday." She said.

A huge smile illuminated my face as we talked for a while. I hung up the phone and went to bed with a smile on my face.

I was awakened by a knock on my door. I got out of bed and asked, "Who is it?"

"Delivery for Tara." I heard. I opened the door and it was my grandparents.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here." I asked.

"We were passing thru and decided to stop in and spend some time with our favorite grand daughter." Grandma said.

They walked in and looked around the apartment. I was thinking if anything that would incriminate me was lying in the open.

"Tara, what's this?" Grandma said as she walked out of my room with my cheerleading outfit.

"It's a Halloween costume that I wore last year." I replied.

"I couldn't find one that fit me in regular stores so I ordered one custom made. " I added.

"A little skimpy on the material." Grandma adds.

"Leave her alone, you wore some revealing clothes also at that age." Grandpa said

We talked briefly and they were hungry, so I got dressed and we went to lunch. We sat there eating lunch when I saw a group of black men entering the restaurant and recognized some of them. My heart rate increased as I hoped and prayed that they did not say anything to my grandparents about my summer escapades.

"Any good shopping in town?" Grandma asked.

"Not really, a big mall in the next town." I told her.

"You know how to get there." She asked.

I nodded and she asked my grandfather if we could go. We wandered thru the mall and bought me a few things. I avoided the store that Angela worked at because really did not want to talk to her. As I was walking, this chocolate stud working construction in the mall caught my eye and I flirted with him a little bit. My grandparents took a seat in the food court because they were tried and I looked back and saw the guy checking me out. I got them a cup of tea and told them I was going to go to the bathroom and look at a store.

I purposely walked pass the guy and brushed against him on my way to the bathroom. I caught him checking out my ass as I turned the corner to the bathroom. I motioned him to follow me and he followed me into the bathroom. There were a large group of women in there and I stopped him from coming in. He then grabbed my arm and led me into the janitor's closet. I did not say a word to him. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. The smell of a hot, sweaty, black man made me horny as hell. I pulled his cock out of his pants and began to lick around the head teasing it with my tongue.

I wrapped my lips around his cock and slowly he feed his semi erect cock into my mouth. I began to bob back and forth slowly placing my hands on his hips. His throbbing cock got deeper and deeper into my mouth when I heard the bathroom door open. I did not care, I just wanted to taste is hot cum in my mouth. Several moments later, I felt a large weight hitting the side of my head and top of my head. I stopped what I was doing and saw the other guy had his cock out. I proceed to suck off the guy that I wanted so bad and stroked the other guy off until he got hard. I started to switch back and forth sucking on both of these guys' cocks.

"Damn, this girls a fucking Hoover vacuum." One commented.

I picked up the pace of my bobbing. Several minutes passed and one of the guys blew his load in my mouth. I sucked him dry and gave all my attention to the guy that I walked in with and several minutes later after licking, teasing and playing with his balls, he finally blew his load down my throat.

I reached in my purse, pulled out two rubbers, handed one to each and started to stroke their cocks again to get them hard. I got off my knees, took off my pants and panties and landed on a bench in the closet. I spread my legs and one of the guys put on the rubber and moved his way between my legs. He began to pound my pussy at a rapid pace. I moaned with sheer ecstasy. The other guy bent over, played with my breasts and slapped his cock against my face. I began to blow the guy as the guy fucking my pussy started to increase his pace. After a few minutes of pounding my pussy, he blew his load in the rubber and moved out of the way for the other guy's turn.

They switched positions and I licked the remnants of cum off the guy's cock. The chocolate stud that I wanted slowly inserted his cock into my soaking wet pussy and started to fuck my pussy. I began to moan loudly until the guy shoved his cock in my mouth to keep me quiet. After about 15 minutes of good pounding, I came repeatedly and he blew his load. I laid there for a few seconds completely forgetting about my grandparents. I put my panties and pants on and walked out of the janitor's closet. I walked into the bathroom to freshen up and walked back to my grandparents. The taste of cum still lingering in my mouth and I had no idea what came over me.

"Couldn't find anything you liked." Grandma asked.

"No, nothing that caught my eye." I replied.

Thinking to myself that I liked a few things, I found in a janitor's closet. We walked past the guy on our way out of the door. His friends and him were all probably talking about what just happened and they laughed and high five the guy as I walked past. One of the guys grabbed my ass and my grandparents did not see it, so I just kept walking listening to the catcalls and cheers from the guys.

We were back to my place and my grandparents stuck around for a while longer. We talked about school, my grades and why I wanted to be a teacher. Grandpa hands me an envelope and tells me he put money in my account. The left around 4pm to my aunt's place. The phone rang.

"Hey Tara." I heard as I opened the envelope and saw a check.

"Hi." I replied as I figured out the voice on the other end, it was Jackie.

"I need a huge, huge favor from you." She asked.

"Well, I do owe you from the other night." I replied.

"Both my waitresses were in a car accident after work and all the girls that aren't working have plans, so could you please work for me tonight." She pleaded with me.

"I don't care if you spill every drink or have to write everything down." She added.

I heard the desperation in her voice and paused for a few moments.

"Sure, what time do you want me there." I said.

"Are you serious, be here about 7pm, I will give you a crash course on the register and few other things." Jackie said as I could tell that a huge weight been lifted off her shoulder.

"What should I wear?" I asked.

"Well, we have uniforms but they wont fit you, so wear a black dress if you have one." Jackie said.

"Okay, see you at 7pm." I said.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Jackie said.

"You sound like the first boyfriend I had after I slept with him for the first time." I said.

She laughed and hung up the phone. I checked the time and had two hours to get ready. I showered, did my hair and makeup and decided on a dress to wear. I had a tight black dress and a black cocktail dress and they slutty looking black tube dress. I decided on the tight spaghetti strapped dress that hugged my hips and showed some cleavage.

I was scared and nervous as I started to walk to the door. The doorman smiled and said hello. I walked in, surveyed the room, and walked over to Jackie.

"You made it, you look amazing, my girls might be jealous tonight." Jackie comments.

I smiled and blushed. She ran me thru procedures, rules, and the register.

"You got it and if you need any help ask the bartender or me." She said.

" If you feel uncomfortable, or a guy touches you inappropriately or wants to tip you like one of the strippers, tell me or the bouncer and they will take care of it." She added.

"Nervous." She also said.

"Very nervous and scared." I said.

I started my shift and it was not that crowded so it allowed me to get my feet wet and take away the nervous feeling I had. The crowd picked up and I was bouncing from one side of the room to the other. Guys were pigs and making rude comments and suggestions. They handed my their numbers. I took them and threw them away with the rest of the trash. A few incidents annoyed me; a guy grabbed me, pushed me onto his lap, and wanted to talk. The bouncer quickly took care of him. A few guys grabbed my ass and the same results.

"It happens when its this late at night and all the alcohol they have in them." The bouncer said.

I smiled and thanked him for the good work. I finished my shift and was exhausted. My feet were killing me and back hurt.

"Did you have fun tonight." Jackie asks as she rubbed my shoulders.

"It was fun, a few incidents but that's expected." I replied.

"You like the sexual innuendos, don't ya." She joked.

"A few guys were impressed at your quick wit and come backs to their advances." She added.

I smiled and laughed

"Someone gotta get them excited to see your lovely ladies on stage." I joked back.

I counted my tips and was impressed that I did not spill a drink on anyone and did not screw up the register too bad. I handed all my credit card slips to Jackie and began to count my tips. I made a nice chunk of change for a nights work. I sat and talked to some of the girls there when Jackie came up and handed me an envelope.

"Here's your pay and tips from the credit cards also, so care to join us at breakfast." Jackie says.

"Sure, let me use the ladies room first." I replied.

I walked into the bathroom and did my thing. This girl named Eva walked into the bathroom. She was a striking beauty; she had platinum blond hair, blue eyes, a sweet innocent looking face and great body.

12