My Subway Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malice2
Malice2
110 Followers

He eventually turns around and sits up, holding his head. “You okay?” I frown wide-eyed, hoping I hadn’t given him brain damage or anything.

“I’m…wow…I’m more than fine…I’m wonderful.” He puts his arm down and gives me a bright-faced smile. “That was amazing. I mean, I’m dizzy as hell and I’m exhausted, but damn, that was fantastic.”

“No, you’re the fantastic one.” I blush twelve shades of crimson and chuckle childishly at him, my hands immediately finding their way over his still heaving chest and tense abs. He smiles at me and moans softly. “You have no idea how incredible you feel, Ricky.” I smile and playfully grit my teeth, pointing at him. “You just give me a few minutes to recover and I’ll be all over you again, you just watch.”

He shakes his head and slumps his shoulders. “I can’t, Doug, believe me, I want to, but I feel like I’m gonna pass out.”

“Well, you’re not allowed to go to sleep yet, dear. It’s too dangerous.”

“I can’t help it, it’s all I want to do right now.” He sighs and leans almost all his weight on me. I wrap my arms around him and stroke his back lovingly.

“Well, let’s get you cleaned and dried off first, and then we’ll figure out another way to keep you awake. At least until morning.” He doesn’t respond; he merely nods weakly at me. I proceed to wet a cloth and wash the oil from that beautiful body of his, giving myself a quick rinse off too.

When we’re both dry and dressed, we lay about listlessly on his bed engaged in conversation, our arms comfortably around each other and his head on my chest. I can almost feel his spirit claim my heart if I really concentrate. When the first rays of sunlight come streaming in through his window to burn any lingering shadows from the dreamcatcher above his headboard, I glance down and notice his eyes are closed, and his slow, even breathing assures me that he’s asleep. I don’t wake him, instead let blissful rest consume me as well, knowing he’ll be there with me in my dreams as he’s been in the past. Only this time, that same angel will be there to greet me when I awaken.

*****

Disclaimer: “Ricky”, is based on a real person that captured my heart the moment I laid eyes on him. Though it was months ago, the memory of him still haunts me in painful, intricate detail. For those that are wondering, yes, the first time I saw him was exactly as I described. But much to my despair, I haven’t seen him since. Does he really look like that? No, he was far more beautiful than any description I could possibly give. I can honestly say that it was like seeing an angel in the flesh. We never spoke, or brushed up against one another, he never even turned to fully face me. But the impact of that moment will probably stick with me until my dying day.

Malice2
Malice2
110 Followers