My Summer Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers

They easily knocked off the forth couple by double teaming them. The couple besides Jim and Shauna was one of Jim's buddy's with another black girl. They started coming toward us. "Jerry, they're going to double team us. I can't pull their tops because they are both topless."

Sue was right. People were cheering the two topless women. I had to admit they looked pretty cool as they came toward us. "What are we going to do Jerry? They're both bigger than me."

Both Shauna and the other woman were fairly large women. That would make it a bit harder on the men to hold their balance.

"You need to grab hold of their arm; one with each hand. Don't let go or we're toast. I will drag us all out to the deeper water and catch the guys turning and off guard then you pull them as hard and as fast as you can. Until then just hold on tight to the girls arms."

I heard Shauna say, "We need to get that Bitch! She stole my date."

As they came toward us from both sides Sue got them by the wrist and held on for dear life. She was really struggling not to lose her grip. I kept moving into the deeper water. The water was up to my chin and was covering half the guys face as they pulled back trying to move toward shallower water. I told Sue to give it all she had. She pulled and both men lost their footing in the deeper water and the girls went crashing down.

I started back up to the beach with everyone cheering for us. I didn't take Sue off my shoulders till I was in knee deep water. "We won Jerry! We won!" Sue kept saying. She jumped up into my arms, wrapped her feet around me and kissed me. It was all the excitement.

We claimed or prizes and the little trophies, something you might give a kid but it made Sue happy with our victory. We went back and sat on our lounge chairs and a number of people came over to congratulate us. Even Jim was nice enough to come over. He also apologized to Sue and said he wouldn't bother her again.

More and more women were topless and the party was getting a bit raunchier. Sue said she was feeling a bit uncomfortable and asked me if I would walk her to her condo seeing it was getting late and she didn't want to walk there alone.

She slipped her shorts and blouse back on over her wet bathing suit. She grabbed her beach bag with the little trophies; I took the beer and wine coolers and gave them to our friends. We headed to her condo, I'm sure we looked like Mutt and Jeff for anyone seeing us walking away.

I was standing outside of her apartment and she invited me in. I have to admit it wasn't any cleaner than our apartment. Sue apologized for the mess and asked me if I wanted a beer. I declined and she said she needed to get out of her wet clothes.

She threw a towel on the couch for me to sit on. It was a somewhat warm evening and my suit was almost dry. After taking off her blouse she asked me if I would undo the knots I made in her top. She sat on my lap as I untied the knot and the clasp. She held her top against her chest and turned around.

"Jerry, you need to know that I'm not usually like this but I want to be with you." She dropped her top and I saw her beautiful breasts. She sat on my lap as though she was going to give me a lap dance.

I pulled her toward me and we kissed. After the third kiss she stood up and removed her shorts and then put her fingers on the sides of her bathing suit bottoms and stared at me.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. "What about your roomies?"

"They won't be back for awhile and yes I want this to happen," she said as she slid her suit down showing me her trimmed muff.

I lifted my ass and quickly removed my suit showing a huge hard on. "My God! You're quite large," she said.

She reached in a drawer in the end table and told me it was her friend Brenda's stash of condoms. She slipped it on my cock and climbed up and lowered herself down slowly on my cock.

She felt so warm inside and so tight. She slowly lowered herself until my entire cock was in her. "Hold on a minute Jerry 'til I get used to this big thing in me." She reached over and pulled my shirt off. We were both entirely naked now.

She slowly began to move up and down on my hard cock. She was moaning and making a number of sounds. I wasn't sure if it was pleasure or if I was hurting her.

"Are you ok Sue? Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"God no! You feel so good inside me. I've never felt this way before."

We began to move faster and faster and I put my hands under her ass and pulled her even tighter into me. It wasn't long before she would be having an orgasm. I felt her pussy pulsating around my cock.

As she impaled herself on my shaft I could feel her pussy tightened around it. The combination between how wet she had become and how hard she gripped my cock with her pussy was enough to set me off and I grabbed her ass tight and came hard.

Her facial expressions, the tempo of her rotating hips, the way her tits bounced, everything led to her screaming out and saying how good it felt.

"I've never felt anything like that before," I heard her say.

She lay her head against my shoulders for the next few minutes; My cock still buried in her. Even after my cock was beginning to soften she kept rubbing her pussy back and forth against me. "It just feels so good Jerry. I'm so glad you walked me home."

She eventually got off of me and went and got dressed putting her shorts back on and not too soon. A couple of her roommates came home and were surprised to see me sitting on the couch drinking a beer. At least I had gotten rid of the condom and put my swimsuit and shirt back on. I told them that I had just walked Sue home and she said something about getting out of her swimsuit.

A few minutes later Sue came out of the bedroom dressed and looking good.

"Sue, before I leave I would like to know if you would like to go with me tomorrow on that gambling cruise I told you about. It won't cost you a nickel and we'll be back tomorrow evening." Sue looked at me.

"Remember I told you about the gambling cruise when we were at the visitors center. I'm going on it tomorrow and would like you to go with me."

Her friends looked at her waiting for her answer. I was pretty sure they didn't mind Sue and me being together. "I'd love to go. What time do we need to leave?"

"I'll meet you in front of the visitors center across the street at eight. A bus will pick us up there and take us to the ship." I said goodnight to everyone and Sue walked me to the door. We didn't even kiss but I was feeling good about her.

I met her the next morning and we headed to the ship. It costs twenty dollars a person but it included the bus ride over and back. A buffet lunch and free drinks while gambling. They also gave us each twenty dollars in chips to gamble with.

There must have been at least two hundred people on the small ship. Most were older and told us they go on the mini cruise regularly.

It was fun. We sat and talked as the ship headed out in the ocean. Gambling wasn't allowed till they were so many miles from shore. We then went and played the slot machines. After about an hour we ate at the buffet and then back to the slots. I did buy another forty dollars in chips.

I left Sue at the slots and went to the restroom. As I was coming back I noticed some guy trying to put the make on Sue. She hadn't seen me yet so I stepped back to listen.

"Look Buddy," said Sue. You're in my boyfriends chair and I don't' think he'll appreciate it."

"Come on Honey," said the asshole. There's no boyfriend; he wouldn't have left you all alone." He put his hand on her knee.

"Get your fucking hand off my leg or I'll see my boyfriend breaks every one of your fingers."

About that time I showed myself and Sue saw me coming. The idiot with her looked up and I can't tell you how fast he removed his hand from Sue's leg.

"Everything all right Sue?" I asked. "Is this man bothering you?"

I knew Sue didn't want me in another fight so she said, "No, he wanted to know if I wanted to be his lucky charm but I told him no I was with my boyfriend. I think he was just leaving."

The guy got up and quickly apologized to Sue and left. She smiled at me as I sat down and we played our slots. By the end of the mini cruise she had actually won thirty dollars. She wanted to give it to me but I told her it was her winnings.

On the bus ride back I took out my phone to call Bill. I was asking him if he was going to Wilmington North Carolina the next day. I talked a few minutes to him and he said he wasn't going but I could use his car.

"What's your cell phone number Jerry?" I don't know why I did it but I gave her Bill's number instead of my own, just like the guys suggested. It had a 313 area code which was in Michigan.

Sue took out a little book and wrote my name and phone number in it. Then she wrote down her full name, phone number and Ohio University. She took the piece of paper and handed it to me. "I want you to have this Jerry, in case you ever want to call me. I'll be going home the day after tomorrow."

I didn't realize she was going home so soon. My friends and I wouldn't be leaving for a few days. I knew I would miss here. I took her paper and put it in my wallet.

"Sue, tomorrow I was going with Bill to North Carolina to see a Naval ship my dad told me about. Bill isn't going but said I could use his car. Would you like to go with me?"

"I don't know? I mean I never thought about going to go see a ship," replied Sue.

"It's in Wilmington, about an hour and a half away. The ship is docked for good and is for tourists. We can also go to the aquarium and there was once a fort there too. We could tour all of those places. There is a great seafood restaurant on the ocean that I would like to take you to."

"Jerry, I never thought of meeting anyone special when I came to Myrtle Beach, especially spending so much time with them. "Yes, I think I would like to go with you tomorrow."

****

I picked her up in Bill's car and she looked so nice. She was wearing her hair down and had the prettiest smile. We talked as I drove and she told me that this was going to be her senior year and she had to start back the following week. That's why they were leaving the next day.

She wanted to go into some type of social work. She liked helping people but mainly those who tried to help themselves. I mentioned I felt the same way and that's why I went into teaching.

We went and toured the ship. I was surprised to see she loved it. We then went to dinner. I asked to be seated in a booth near the back. It was much more intimate. We even sat on the same side. It made Sue smile but I wanted to be near her.

I could smell her perfume and she smelled so good. I held onto her hand while we talked till our food arrived. We talked about the ship and found out we had a lot of things in common. I don't know why I did it but I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it.

We both ordered the shrimp. It was all the shrimp you could eat. I have to admit she had gotten to me. I knew I was falling for her. After dinner we visited the aquarium and held hands the whole time. After that we toured the grounds the fort stood on.

We seemed so good together and like a lot of the same things. It was getting late and we had to start heading back. The moon sitting above the ocean looked so romantic.

I pulled off the main road in an area where people dropped their boats in the water. It was quiet except for the sound of the ocean. No one else was around so Sue and I walked near the water's edge near some trees where there was sand on the ground.

I took out a blanket and laid it on the sand and we sat there for a few minutes enjoying the view. I leaned over and kissed her and she kissed me back. "I want to make love to you," I said to Sue.

It was the first time that either of us used the word love to each other, but I meant it. I stood up and began to undress and Sue did the same. We lay down on the blanket and began kissing. I began rubbing and sucking on her breasts. Her nipples were becoming hard as I worked my hands and mouth down her mid-section.

I moved between her legs and began kissing her lower belly. Her beautiful pussy was totally exposed to me and I could see she was getting wet even though I hadn't touched her there. I licked my way up her thighs to her pussy. I blew on it lightly, teasing her. I felt her push up against my face.

We didn't talk but there were moans and groans. After spreading her lips with my big fingers I slipped my tongue into her moved it in slow circles. She put her hand against the back of my head. I sped up the pace, eating the hell out of her pussy. I wanted her to remember me as being the guy who gave her the best sex ever. I made love to her pussy with my tongue.

It might sound odd but I was getting as much as she was out of this. She came hard and took my head in her hands and said, "Eat me, Jerry! It feels so good.

After she came I quickly put on a condom, moved up and slowly pushed my very hard cock into her. I put my weight on my arms as not to crush her as I piston in and out of her. We stared into each other's eyes, neither of us knowing what the other was thinking.

I knew I could love this woman but I would probably never see her again. I pumped harder and harder and as I came she squealed and I saw the look in her eyes. She was almost in tears. I knew it wasn't because I hurt her.

She reached up and put her hands around my neck and kissed me passionately. Neither of us saying anything about love. What was the use, she was leaving in the morning.

We lay on the ground until we both got our strength back and our breathing leveled. Sue said we better get back seeing she had to leave in the morning. We didn't talk the rest of the way back. I suppose we were both buried in our own thoughts; I knew I was.

When we arrived at her condo I walked her to the door. She went up three steps so we could see eye to eye. Putting her arms around my neck she kissed me with real passion. "Jerry, thank you for making my vacation so memorable; I'll never forget you. If you ever get a chance, call me. I gave you my number."

She turned and walked into the condo and I headed for home. Why did I feel so sad? I knew we could have had something special together. Did I blow it?

The following morning after exercising I stopped by Sue's condo and she and her friends had already left. There were some guys moving in for the week. I headed back to give my buddies their morning donuts. They told me I looked a bit down and I told them that Sue and her friends had already left.

"Lots more women out there JJ, you won't have a problem," Brett laughed. I couldn't tell anyone how I felt. They told me not to get serious and just enjoy myself.

I spent the rest of our trip hanging with the guys. I didn't do any of the flirting that they did but I did sit around drink beer, and enjoy the sights. On our last night there I drank way too much. I mixed booze and beer, which was not a good thing for me. I tended to make poor choices.

I was sitting in my lounger when who should appear? Shauna, the tall black girl I met a few days before. "Hi Big Boy! JJ isn't it?" She pulled up a lounge chair and started talking. I do have to say she had one hell of a body.

After the sun set, the party really took off.

Before I knew it Shauna had her top off and straddled me and put my face between her tits. I said to myself, "to hell with it, It was our last night there and I was going to get laid."

Shauna got off of me and pulled my swimsuit down so she could get at my cock. Damn! It was hard as she put her lips over it and started sucking it like a melting popsicle. She was good, damn good.

After pulling my swimsuit completely off me she took off her bottoms. We were both completely naked as she climbed back on my lap and slid down over my cock. It wasn't long before I could see her juices running down my cock. It was then that I realized I wasn't wearing a condom.

I grabbed her big black ass and pumped into her as hard as I could. I came hard as she rode me like she would a stallion. After she came she told me how good it felt. We headed down to the water to clean up. Everything was fine till she said, "You could have had that, days ago if you didn't hook up with that honky white bitch."

That made me think of Sue. I thought about how with Sue it was more like making love and wanted to be with her even after we finished. With Shauna I didn't have any after feelings other then I knew I drank too much.

I thanked Shauna for the nice time and told her how great it was. I told her I wasn't feeling good, that I had drunk too much and need to go lay down. I apologized again to Shauna and left to go get dressed. I took a couple of beers and headed back to my room.

I must have passed out because the guys woke me the next morning and told me it was time to leave.

All the way home they talked about all the women they were with. They laughed when they said they saw how hard Shauna was riding me. I didn't say much. They didn't mention Sue which I was happy about. She wasn't a one night stand in my mind.

After getting home I had a lot to do. First I found a nice apartment near the high school I'd be teaching at. School wasn't to start for two weeks but as a teacher I had to be prepared. Besides, I'm an assistant football coach and practice was already underway.

I was glad to be busy but at night I often thought about Sue. I decided to call her. I took out the piece of paper she gave me and called the number. I got a message that told me to put in the area code. I tried 513 which was Athens where the university was; I got a wrong number. I then tried 614 which was around Columbus. Still the wrong number.

I was beginning to wonder if Bill and Ray were right and Sue gave me a made-up number but I honestly thought she liked me. I then tried 740 and even 419 which was around Toledo. I then tried 937 which was a new area code added to the area. No luck, I was really bummed out. I just couldn't make myself believe that Sue would do this to me.

It was the next day when I got a call from Bill. "Hey JJ, how's it hanging?"

"Fine. Just getting ready to start teaching. Already into football practice. So, what do I owe the pleasure of you calling me?" We always talked stupid to each other like that.

"I got a call on my cell phone asking for Jerry Kankansas. That isn't you by any chance?"

"Yes, that's the name I gave Sue. Did you give her my number? I've been trying to get hold of her."

"Sorry JJ, I didn't know. I told her I never heard of you. Why didn't you say something?"

"I didn't know how she felt and I gave her my mom's maiden name and your phone number like you guys said. I know I shouldn't have listened to you. Can you check your caller ID and give me the call back number?"

"Sorry, JJ, it was a blocked number. I have no idea what it is."

I thanked Bill for at least calling me. At least I knew Sue might be interested in talking to me. Now all I had to do is find her. I called Ohio University and asked if she was admitted there. They told me they don't give admissions over the phone.

I was a couple of hours away from Athens where Ohio University's main campus was. After practice the next day I took a drive down. I asked about her at the desk. I told them I was a teacher and had talked to her about a part time position that was opening.

I mentioned that Sue was in the Social Workers curriculum and we were thinking of hiring some college students to help with troubled teens. I pulled out my identification from the school so the receptionist checked her admissions records.

"I'm sorry but we don't have a Sue Reagan registered at our main campus. Let me check our branch campuses; we have five branches. We have a Susann Reagan at our Pickerington Campus but she is in nursing. There is a Susan Reagan registered at our Zanesville campus.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers