My Summer Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Everyone comes together.
3.6k words
4.63
111.8k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Alyssa made it back to the house, Aunt Mary and I had came together three times.

Aunt Mary was in the bathroom, cleaning the cum out of her well fucked pussy while I sat on the couch. I heard the door on the SUV slam shut and soon Alyssa was at the kitchen door, grocery bags weighing her down.

"Hi, I'm finally back." She said. She looked beautiful, her hair was hanging loose and the kitchen lights highlighted the blonde strands. "Sam, can you give me a hand with the groceries? There are so many left and they are all heavy."

"Sure will." I yelled as I jumped up from the couch. My cock was still semi-hard from the last bout with my aunt. "You look so beautiful, Alyssa," I said, kissing her on the lips. She moaned loudly and kissed me back. I could feel her tongue caressing mine as we kissed passionately. I slid one of my hands up to her breasts and I could feel the nipples stiffen on first one breast and then the other. She moaned lustily in her throat as I tugged gently on her nipples.

"God, I'm so horny right now, Sam," She said. "I wish mom would have gone to the store instead of me, I need your cock so bad right now." My cock twitched fiercely in my pants, now fully erect. She thrust her hips at me, rubbing her crotch against my rock hard cock. "It looks like your cock needs me too," She said with a wry smile on her face. She stroked it a few times through my pants, making me even hornier. Alyssa reached for the tab on my zipper, meaning to pull it down.

Wham! The bathroom door slammed shut, breaking us out of our trance. Alyssa's hand froze on my zipper tab and we looked at each other in shock.. Aunt Mary had almost busted us for a second time. She removed her hand from my zipper and we both turned in time to see my aunt walking into the kitchen wearing a towel.

"Hi Mom, Sam and I are just getting the last of the groceries in from the truck now." Alyssa said. Her voice was thick with lust, but Aunt Mary didn't notice.

"Oh good, I was hoping that it wasn't going to take you too long. Let Sam carry all of the heavy stuff, he's a big boy and can handle it." My aunt said, jokingly. We all laughed and I could see her eyes steal a quick look at my crotch. My erect cock was making the front of my pants bulge obscenely.

"That's right," I said. "I didn't workout all these years for nothing." We laughed again and I followed Alyssa outside to the truck. The night sky was filled with stars, twinkling in the blackness. The sky seemed so much bigger out here than it did in the city.

"My mom was totally checking out the bulge I gave you," Alyssa said with a smile. "She hasn't been laid in nearly a year, poor mom." She said, opening the end gate. We each grabbed several bags of groceries and carried them into the house. Aunt Mary was just finishing putting away the first bags of groceries Alyssa had brought in. She was still wearing her towel, not bothering to get a robe or to put her pajamas on yet. "How many more bags are left?" She asked.

"There's a couple bags of flour and some cases of pop," Alyssa answered.

"Sam, be a dear and grab the rest of the bags and the pop, please." Aunt Mary said. "Alyssa can finish putting this stuff away so I can put my robe on." I nodded yes and walked out the door. I grabbed the cases of pop and four heavy bags out of the truck and took one more look at the gorgeous sky.

I walked through the kitchen door, and set the things on the table. My aunt wasn't anywhere to be seen, but Alyssa was bent over at the waist, her tight ass in the air. She was wearing a short black skirt, and her legs looked a mile long. Her feet were tan and bare, her calves the same bronze color. She shifted her ass a little as I stared. Her skirt pulled up higher on her ass revealing her pink pussy lips. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

"I've-I've got the rest of the bags in the house now." I said. My throat felt too constricted to speak. She turned her head to look at me, shooting me a sly smile and spreading her legs even wider.

"Thank you so much, Sam." I just nodded, unable to speak as I stared at her slick pussy lips. "Do you see anything that you want right now?" She asked coyly. My cock flipped in my pants, ready to burst. I raced over to her, watching her lick her lips seductively at me. She didn't move from her stance.

I had my pants unzipped and my cock was out before I could help myself. The head was a deep purple and glistening with my pre-cum. It bounced with each beat of my heart. I grabbed Alyssa's hips and she moaned as my cock rubbed against her ass. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. She was so wet that my cock glistened with her juices.

"Mmmmm...It looks like you did find something you wanted," Alyssa said to me. She rocked her hips back slightly and I could feel my cock entering her tight pussy. Her pussy felt so good I nearly came right then.

"Jesus Christ you are tight," I said, pumping my cock into her. "Your pussy is so hot and wet." I said huskily. She started slamming her ass back, meeting my thrusting cock. She started moaning louder with each stroke. Her ass slammed into my pelvis, making an audible smacking sound.

"Oh god, your cock feels so good in my pussy Fuck me harder, Sam " she yelled. I pulled her hips harder towards me, my cock pistoning in and out of her dripping pussy. I smelled our mixed fluids hanging in the air. Her head hung forward, banging lightly against the cupboard doors. I reached under her as my cock slid in and out of her slick hole, until I found the hard nub of her clit. I rubbed it with my fingers, feeling more wetness flooding her pussy.

"Oh Jesus, I'm cumming, Sam " She screamed. Her pussy spasmed around my cock as I stroked her clit faster. I could feel her cum flowing out around my cock and trickling down my balls. "Ohhhhhh..." She moaned loudly. I could feel my own orgasm building as her pussy stroked my cock with each spasm. My balls started to tighten up as I thrust faster and harder into her soaking pussy. Her head bounced off the doors harder now as I fucked her.

"I'm going to cum in your tight pussy, Alyssa." I said. Hot jets of cum shot out of my cock, filling her pussy. She bucked wildly with her second orgasm. Her pussy milked the rest of the cum out of my cock. "Oh my god," I said breathlessly. My cock twitched deep inside of my cousin's hot pussy.

"Sam, I have something to tell you." Alyssa said, panting, her face flushed from her orgasms. She stood up and turned to face me and my cock slid out of her pussy.

"What is it baby," I asked. Her face was glowing in the kitchen light, she looked so radiant.

"Well...I hope that you aren't going to get mad at me, Sam. But I'm not on any birth control right now. I'm also at my most fertile time of the month." I felt my heart sink at her words. What if I just impregnated my cousin? Jesus Christ, now THAT would be a phone call home to make, I thought. Guess what mom? I just got my cousin pregnant, you know, your niece?

"I-I'm not mad, but I have to ask why you would do that?" I said. She smiled at me brightly.

"Because, Sam, I love you. I have never been around another guy that I care about as much as you. You are a great lover, a great friend and I know you will be a great father." She said and kissed me deeply, her lips felt so full and soft on mine. My cock pressed against her belly as I held her close to me as we kissed.

"I love you too, Alyssa." I said, meaning every word.

"Sammm Alyssa "Aunt Mary called from the other side of the house. I stuck my cock back into my pants and zipped up quickly. We straightened our clothes out, hoping she hadn't seen us fucking in the kitchen.

"We're in the kitchen, mom " Alyssa yelled. I was sure my aunt hadn't seen or heard anything, she was way down near my bathroom. I could see her walking up the hallway finally that led to the kitchen. She was wearing a lacy red nightgown that did very little to conceal her hard nipples.

"What are you two up to?" She asked.

"Just finished putting everything away," I said, smirking a little at Alyssa. My aunt's nipples looked like they were ready to poke through the sheer fabric of her nightgown. My cock started getting stiff again. I couldn't remember the last time I had been this horny.

"How would you like to watch a movie before bed?" Aunt Mary asked. "I bought '28 Days Later' the other day but we haven't watched it yet. It's supposed to be a good horror movie."

"Cool, I've wanted to see that one." I said. Alyssa said she did too. The three of us made some popcorn quickly and went into the family room.

My aunt put the dvd into the player and turned the tv and surround sound on, while Alyssa turned the lights down. I sat on the same couch Aunt Mary and I had sex on while Alyssa was out. I sat in the middle, and Alyssa sat on my right side, my aunt sat on my left.

Several of the scenes in the movie were graphic and loud, making them jump at various points. Soon, they had both snuggled up to me. I could feel their hot, soft flesh against me. I could hear their breathing quicken at the scary parts. At one particularly scary part of the movie, they jumped and grabbed me at the same time. Aunt Mary's hand landed near my crotch and she let her fingers linger there, brushing my cock lightly. I felt Alyssa's hand on my ass, grabbing me firmly.

"Wow, that was a good scary movie " Aunt Mary said. "I can't remember the last time I jumped that many times " She got up and turned the surround and tv off. Alyssa leaned close to me.

"I want you so bad right now, Sam. I'm so horny." She said, her hot breath tickling my ear. My cock tingled and grew erect again.

"Mmmmm...me too," I whispered. Aunt Mary yawned loudly, putting her hand over her mouth.

"I'm going to turn in kids. I can't keep my eyes open any longer." She said as she walked out of the family room.

"Me too, I'm exhausted," I said. It was true, all of the work and fucking my aunt and cousin several times had worn me out. I stood up and stretched. Alyssa stood up too, looking to make sure her mom wasn't in sight. When she was sure she had left, she kissed me sensuously on the lips and rubbed my cock.

"I'll see you in about an hour lover, keep the door unlocked for me." She said.

"Okay baby," I said. She walked in front of me as we left the family room, flipping her skirt up at me once, showing me her bare ass. She was such a good tease.

I stopped in the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my cock before going to bed. Finally I went to my room, stripped naked and climbed into bed. It felt so good to lay there and feel the cool sheets on my skin. I drifted off to sleep immediately, my head sunk deeply into my pillow.

I started to dream soon after I shut my eyes. I was in the delivery ward of a hospital, holding my cousin Alyssa's hand. She had her feet up in the stirrups and doctor's were monitoring her, telling her to push. She beared down, screaming loudly.

Okay, one more push, the doctor said. That's it Alyssa, a beautiful baby girl.He said, placing the baby on her chest. It was crying loudly, filling it's lungs with air. She looked up at me with a beaming smile.

Look at our baby, Sam. Isn't she beautiful? She asked. I said, yes, she is. My mind raced as my dream continued. My Aunt Mary was there too, rubbing my cock and trying to pull it out of my pants. She finally succeeded and took the tip into her mouth, her lips hot around my cock. She sucked on the head, making my pre-cum flow out. Mmmm, she said, my cock deep in her mouth now. I could feel her tongue tracing my cock head now, it felt so good. I started bucking my hips slightly, fucking her mouth.

"I want your cock inside me so bad, Sam. I saw you and Alyssa fucking in the kitchen earlier and I had to stop myself from running to join you." Aunt Mary said in a husky voice, before taking my cock back into her mouth. I reached down, still half asleep, and my fingers touched her hair. This was really happening, it wasn't a dream.

"Ohhh, that feels so good." I said. "Suck my cock, Aunt Mary." She responded by taking me deeper, so my cock was in her throat now. She sucked me eagerly as I thrust my hips at her face.

She released my cock and moved up on the bed, straddling my chest. She had taken her nightgown off and I could feel her wet pussy dripping on me. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her sopping pussy towards my mouth. I flicked my tongue out and licked her engorged clit. Her whole body shuddered in pleasure as I licked her. I sucked her clit into my mouth and nibbled it lightly. She was moaning loudly now, thrusting her pussy at my face aggressively. I licked her bare pussy lips, and slid my tongue into her soaking hole. It felt hot on my tongue and her pussy juices tasted exquisite. She grabbed my head with her hands and mashed my face against her greedy clit.

"Jesusssssss...I need you to fuck me now, Sam " She screamed. She put her arms out to brace herself and slid down my body to my hard cock. Another loud moan escaped her lips as she felt my hard cock brush against her pussy. She grabbed my cock firmly, guiding it into her waiting pussy. She rolled her hips back and my cock slipped into her liquid heat.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...god that feels so fucking good " I moaned. "Your pussy is as tight as Alyssa's " I thrust my hips up to meet hers, my cock going all the way in on each stroke. Her fluids dripped down my cock, making my balls wet.

"You have such a nice, big cock, Sam. I told Alyssa there's no reason why we can't share it." Aunt Mary grunted as she moved up and down on my cock. "She agreed that sharing would be the best option for all of us." She moaned loudly as my cock got even harder. I was so turned on by what she was telling me. "Ohhhh...I'm going to cum soon, you are making me so hot." I said thickly. My balls slapped against her ass as she grinded her clit against my pelvis. Her pussy started convulsing, gripping my cock as she started to cum.

"Fuck me, Sam. Ohhhhhhhh goddddddddddddddd...your cock feels so goooood." She screamed. My cock was ready to explode, I thrust faster and faster into her hot pussy.

"Oohhhhhhh...I'm cumming " I yelled as thick ropes of cum jetted into her waiting pussy. I could feel my cock spasming over and over, releasing my cum. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

"That was wonderful, Sam. You are a great lover." Aunt Mary said, rolling off of me.

"Ohhhhhhhh...I'm cumming, godddddddddddddddddd " Alyssa's voice said. I looked over and saw her nude silhouette in the doorway. I could hear how wet her pussy was as she fingered herself.

Aunt Mary reached over and turned the lamp on and it cast a warm glow in the room. Alyssa was standing there nude, two of her fingers deep inside of her pussy as she came. Her body was flushed pink, and she was quaking with pleasure.

"Mmmm...you two made me so hot I couldn't wait any longer," Alyssa said as she licked her soaking fingers. She walked over to the bed and kissed me. She climbed in and laid next to me. "Hi Mom, Hi Sam." She said, smiling.

"You-you two were planning this?" I stammered, shocked at my great luck. They looked at me and nodded slyly.

"You are so hot and such a good guy, we figured this was only fair." Aunt Mary said. "Besides, I've wanted Alyssa to find a guy that would make a good father." Alyssa nodded and stroked my cock.

"I wanted mom to stop being so sexually frustrated. She loves sex as much as I do, but she couldn't find a guy worthwhile. We're both so glad you are here now, Sam." She smiled and bent down to suck my cock. "Mmmm...Your pussy tastes really good too, mom." she said tasting her mom on my cock. "I'd like some more of that." My cock was instantly rock hard.

"That sounds great to me, Alyssa. I've had a few bi-experiences in my day." Aunt Mary said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I never dreamt that my fantasy was about to come true. Aunt Mary slid down to my cock to take turns sucking it with Alyssa.

They kissed each other passionately, stroking my cock and balls the whole time. I could see their tongues darting out as their kissing got more intense. Aunt Mary reached over and started rubbing Alyssa's nipples causing her to moan loudly.

"That feels so good, mom. Ohhhhh...don't stop.!" Alyssa said, urging her on. Alyssa slid across me, laying Aunt Mary down onto her back next to me. She kissed her neck softly and ran her tongue to her mom's large nipples and sucked them.

"Ohhhh...that feels awesome Alyssa. Mmmmmmm..." My aunt moaned loudly. My cock was so hard it started to ache as I watched my cousin and my aunt. I started stroking my cock as I watched them touch and kiss each other. Alyssa's head was down near my aunt's pussy, I stroked myself faster.

"Your pussy tastes so good, so hot and wet." Alyssa said, as her tongue flicked across Aunt Mary's pussy. "I want you to lick my pussy too, mom." She said. Alyssa turned so her head faced the foot of my bed and her pussy was right over my aunt in a 69 position.

"Oh, Alyssa, your pussy is so pink and tight!" Aunt Mary said. "No wonder Sam likes slamming his cock into it." They started eating each other out as I watched. I could smell their arousal hanging heavy in the air. Their moans mingled and grew louder as their passion increased. I could hear their tongues licking soaked pussies and clits. I stroked my cock even harder until I couldn't handle just watching them anymore.

I positioned myself behind Alyssa's tight body, my cock bounced wildly as I steadied myself. My cock brushed her entrance, feeling how wet she was. My Aunt Mary's breath was hot on my cock as she licked Alyssa's pussy. Her tongue licked my cock briefly as she helped line it up with her daughter's hot hole.

"Ohhhhhhhh...god, I'm going to cum!" Alyssa shrieked as my cock slid into her. Aunt Mary continued licking her clit, making Alyssa's pussy clench my cock tightly. I thrust my hips, driving my cock deeper and faster into Alyssa's pussy. She moaned loudly and dipped her head down to eat her mom's soaked pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...jesus! Your tongue feels so good on my clit!" Aunt Mary yelled as Alyssa licked her feverishly. My cock slammed harder into Alyssa's tight hole, urged on by all the sex noises in the room. My own orgasm was building quickly.

"I-I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in your tight pussy Alyssa!" I said. Hot cum pumped out my cock in streams, overflowing her pussy. Aunt Mary lapped up the overflow, relishing the taste of my cum.

"Oh godddddddddddddd..."Alyssa screamed as she orgasmed a second time. She licked her mom's pussy even harder now.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming...." Aunt Mary screamed out. "Keep licking my clit!" Her hips bucked up hard, meeting Alyssa's tongue. Her whole body shook with her orgasm.

Alyssa and I rolled to the left, my cock still buried in her pussy. Aunt Mary slid over next to us and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, laying next to my two beautiful lovers, my cock fully erect and their pussies soaking wet. They smiled when I reached over to fondle first one and then the other. We had no choice except to begin again.

Two months later I found out that Alyssa was pregnant with my child. But that's a whole different adventure.