My Summer with Auntie Ch. 02

Story Info
The sexual tension grows.
3.8k words
4.49
153.3k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Two

When I awoke in the morning my head was pounding. For several long moments I didn't know where I was. I surveyed my situation. I was laying spread-eagle on the floor, completely naked. My body was shaved clean. I was spotted with dried cum. As is normal for a young man, my morning hard-on was straining up toward the ceiling, waving back and forth slightly. I could hear sounds coming from the kitchen below, and I could smell bacon and coffee.

Slowly I began to recall the events from the day before. Did any of it actually happen? I was pretty sure it did. But I still wasn't sure if my Auntie was deliberately trying to sexually arouse me, or if it was all just my hormone-soaked imagination. As I lay there thinking, I noticed that the door to the room was wide open. I was sure I had locked it last night. The shame from yesterday flooded back when I realized that Auntie must have seen me lying there naked, with my morning hard-on standing straight up in the air, throbbing slightly with each heartbeat. How embarrassing!

Then, as I looked up at the desk, it occurred to me that peep-holes work both ways. What if Auntie had heard me looking at Uncle Fred's magazines and jacking off? If she looked through the hole, she would have seen me abusing myself only two feet away. My penis would have nearly poked her in the eye. What if she also knew that I was stroking myself while looking at old pictures of HER?

I was so ashamed. I was certain that she knew. How could I face her? Obviously, I had no choice.

It felt so strange to be naked in someone else's house. I opened my suitcase, then remembered Auntie had confiscated all my clothes. All I had was Auntie's kimono, which was barely long enough to cover my buttocks or penis. It would have to do until I could get my clothes back.

I made my way to the kitchen, greeted Auntie sheepishly, and quickly sat down. I expected Auntie to scold me for my self-abuse, but she made no mention of it, and acted perfectly normal.

Again I wondered if I had dreamed the whole thing. Again I felt bad to have thought such wicked thoughts about my Auntie, imagining that she was trying to arouse or seduce me.

But those thoughts faded as the process began again. As Auntie fixed my breakfast, my eyes again returned to her amazing body. At first glance, her robe was quite modest, almost frumpy. Then I noticed that it was actually semi-sheer. If she stood in front of a window, or the open refrigerator, the light would shine through the material. I could see that she was wearing a half-cup bra that exposed her nipples, and a tiny thong. Again I tried not to stare, but she had so much to stare at. Underneath the table, my penis lengthened.

It was just like the night before. Auntie seemed to deliberately expose herself, and then try to catch me staring. When she bent forward in front of me, I knew without even looking that her robe was opening, and her breasts were visible. But I fought the temptation to stare. It seemed that the harder I tried not to peek, the more she would tease me.

Our game didn't last long. Soon breakfast was over, and Auntie seemed to become more serious. She ordered me, somewhat sternly, to wash the dishes and then meet her downstairs in the basement laundry room.

When I joined her in the basement, Auntie was busy sorting laundry. I was looking forward to changing back into my own clothes, and looked around the room for them. Auntie must have noticed, because she quipped "Sorry, but yesterday the washer malfunctioned and ruined all your clothes." My heart sank. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

Auntie continued, "You're becoming a man. Later we'll find you some of your Uncle Fred's clothes to wear. Meanwhile, help me finish loading the washer. First I need to wash that kimono you're wearing. Give it to me." I flushed with embarrassment.

"But Auntie, I'm not wearing anything underneath"

"Oh yes, I forgot about that, and I forgot how modest you are. Well, I'll give you something else to wear." Auntie then looked at me with a strange and intense gaze as she opened the lid of a laundry hamper in front of her. To my horror, I recognized the hamper as the one from the bathroom upstairs. With her eyes locked on mine, Auntie felt around in the hamper, then handed me a garment and told me to put it on. When I touched it, I could tell without even looking that it was the panties from yesterday, still damp with my cum and that aphrodesiac lotion. "Go ahead, put them on. You can turn around if you're modest."

I knew I couldn't argue. I did as I was told, and sheepishly began to slip them on. I felt like a sissy putting on women's panties. I was degraded even more by the fact that they were soaked with my own cum. There was nothing I could say about it.

Out of modesty I turned around to put the panties on. I could feel Auntie staring at my nakedness. I felt my back and buttocks flush red under Auntie's gaze. I became acutely aware of my body as I tried to wriggle into the tiny panties. I became aware of how my butt cheeks spread apart when I bent over, allowing Auntie to see my anus. I realized that facing away from Auntie in modesty didn't really hide my "privates" at all. She could easily see my balls and penis from the rear. I became aware that even slight movements would cause my heavy penis and balls to sway back and forth. And I knew that the gentle swaying might stimulate the organ. To my horror, I felt my penis beginning to grow under Auntie's close scrutiny.

I continued to work the tiny panties up my thighs. They were thong style, almost nonexistent. My ass was completely exposed, and the material in front only covered half of my penis. If my penis continued to grow, that percentage would decrease. Even now, only barely aroused, it bulged out obscenely. Front or back, I looked totally slutty. Auntie pretended not to notice my discomfort, and smiled slightly as she stared at my nearly naked body.

The panties reeked of cum, and the smell soon filled the little laundry room. They also exuded the sweet smell of Auntie's strange aphrodesiac lotion, and there was another scent I didn't recognize. I would later learn it was the musk of an aroused woman.

These heady aromas, plus the tightness of the panties caused my penis to swell, right there in the tiny room with nowhere to hide. My penis strained to escape from its flimsy confines. I'm sure Auntie could even see my smooth-shaven balls pressing tightly against the silky material.

Auntie made me do her laundry, while she sat on a stool giving orders. She sternly guided me through tasks that involved me bending over or squatting down, while she ogled my nearly naked body. At one point, my hardening penis sprang free of the panties, but I turned away quickly and readjusted myself. Her instructions used few words. Instead she would guide me with her hands on my body, and by pointing at things. We remained in constant eye contact, except when she would stare at my body. Auntie made me work up a sweat and I was breathing hard. It must have been warm in the room, because Auntie was perspiring too.

Eventually Auntie stood and helped me finish the laundry. Now it was her turn to bend and squat lewdly. Needless to say, I had to fight the temptation to look at my Auntie. I was sure this was part of the teasing game she seemed to be playing.

Finally we finished them laundry. I felt tremendously relieved when Auntie announced that we would now go upstairs to find some of Uncle Fred's clothing for me to wear. Auntie motioned me to walk up the stairs in front of her. Every step made the tiny panties ride up higher and tighter against my genitals. I'm sure that she could see my puckered anus as I climbed the stairs. I felt completely on display, like a slut, and was glad that I would be back into normal men's clothes soon.

Auntie directed me to an extra bedroom at the far end of the long hallway. She opened the door of a large walk-in closet, turned on the light, and motioned me to follow her in. It was barely big enough for the two of us. Auntie then closed us in, claiming she needed to use the full-length mirror on the back of the door. The moment the door clicked shut, a feeling of heat and sexual tension filled the tiny room. I had never been this close to my Auntie, and both of us were nearly undressed. I felt horny and claustrophobic at the same time. The smell of dry-cleaning, shoe leather, and Auntie's perfume made me dizzy. My penis strained against the tiny panties and I began to perspire. Meanwhile, Auntie ignored me, calmly surveying the racks of clothes that enclosed us on all four sides from floor to ceiling.

It seemed that Auntie hadn't been in this closet in a long time, and she enjoyed rediscovering clothes that she hadn't seen in years. Auntie moved around the tiny room, looking at garment after garment. Every time she moved we would come into contact. I tried to stay out of Auntie's way, but she was unavoidable. If she was facing me and she reached up, her breasts would push into my chest and even my face. If she was facing away from me, her buttocks would rub and bump my stiff penis. Auntie seemed oblivious as my embarrassment lessened and my stimulation grew.

On one side of the closet hung Uncle Fred's clothes. On the other were Auntie's. If Auntie was inspecting her side of the closet, an accidental shove of her hips or buttocks would push me deep into Fred's masculine wardrobe: Large, woolen overcoats would roughly scratch across my sensitive nipples; thick leather garments smelled manly and felt cool against my hot skin; cold metal buckles would unexpectedly touch my inner thigh like a dog's nose.

A shove by my Auntie to the other side would press me into her side of the closet. Soft furs would caress my smooth hairless body; a dozen feminine fragrances would fill my nostrils; cool silks and satins would slide across my burning skin.

I guess I must've gotten caught up in the sensuality of the moment, because without thinking, I pushed down the front of the tiny panties I was wearing, freeing my hot penis. It now jutted straight out and upward at an obscene angle. I was facing away from Auntie, so she couldn't see it. The next time she brushed by me, shoving me forward into her things, I lunged my hips forward, pushing my bare penis deep into her fur coats. It felt wonderful. Her clothes swallowed me up as if they were a living thing. I was lost in an erotic delirium, and everything was moving in slow motion.

Auntie positioned herself right behind me, and reached up for a hat on a high shelf. It was just out of her reach, so she lunged upward, over and over again, rubbing her body against me in a masculine humping motion and pushing me harder and deeper into her clothes. Auntie stopped this just before I could come, and before our action became too obvious.

She now turned her attention back to my need for something to wear. She pulled an unopened package of men's boxers out of a carton and held them out to me. "Take off those panties and try these underwear on." My shame and shyness made a comeback, but my hard-on persisted. I hid it as best I could, and tried to protest. She consented to turn around while I changed, but once again I caught her observing me the mirror on the door. Then Auntie forced me to "model" the boxers, making me turn around in circles for her. My hard penis was clearly visible. The boxers were several sizes too large, but Auntie wouldn't allow me to hold them up with my hands when I was modeling for her, so it was more like a strip tease for her benefit. I felt humiliated. The underwear would slide down my narrow hips until the only thing holding them up was my erection, sticking out like a peg on a wall. My fear and embarrassment began to become tinged with excitement.

The air in the tiny closet grew even hotter. Auntie grew bolder. "Maybe I can hem the waist" she said, as she circled my waist with both of her hands. Her breasts were now just inches from my face. "I'll need to take some material out of this area here", she said as she ran her hands over the crotch area of the underwear. For a moment her hands were on my genitals. It could have been an accident, but as she raised her eyes to meet mine, one hand gently cupped my balls, and her other hand gave my shaft a little tug and a squeeze. In my hyper-stimulated state, that was nearly enough to bring me off, and she must've known it because she turned away and resumed looking through clothes.

"Oh my, I just have to try on this Teddy" said Auntie. "No peeking while I change". Without waiting for my reply, she turned to face away from me and removed her robe, lewdly exposing her near-naked body. She donned the sheer teddy and spoke to me over her shoulder. "It's too short, isn't it? You can see my butt, can't you? Does my butt show?" To make her point, she bent forward causing the teddy to ride way up over her beautiful ass. Yes, I could see her ass. Not only that, I had a clear view of her plump, shaven pussy. She had removed her undergarments. Without warning she accidentally (?) shoved her ass back up against me. There was nowhere for me to go to avoid her. My cock was sticking up at an angle and slid right between her ass cheeks. Even without looking, her aim was perfect. If not for my boxers, my cock would have slid right up her pussy.

Auntie said "Oops", when she felt the contact, but didn't move away immediately. She moved her ass up and down my shaft for just a moment longer than necessary. The feeling was fantastic. Again I nearly came.

Now Auntie turned to face me, and continued modeling the teddy. "I love this material, don't you?" Like before, I remained silent, too aroused and confused to speak. She continued, in a more stern voice "This material is so smooth... FEEL IT". As she commanded me to feel the material, she thrust out her breasts. There was really no way for me to feel the material without touching her boobs. I tried reaching high up near the neckline, but she raised herself up, causing my palm to land over her nipple. I felt the nub harden and push into my palm. "Run your hands over the material and feel how soft it is". I was afraid of where this was leading, but my horniness made me brave. I did as I was instructed. Auntie sighed and shuddered. I watched her nipples grow long and hard in response to my rubbing. Once again she turned away before her game became too obvious. She removed the teddy and put her robe back on.

Auntie glanced down at me struggling to hold up Uncle Fred's large boxer shorts and hide my hard-on. "Well young man, it's obvious that Uncle Fred's underwear are much too big for you. "I guess you'll have to wear MY clothes again until we can go to the mall." My heart sank. How embarrassing. I might have to dress in my Auntie's clothes for days.

But I had to admit that feeling all the feminine fabrics rubbing against my body had felt wonderful and sexy. I guess I could go along with it. Besides, I really had no choice.

Once again she ordered me to strip. This time when I protested, she simply replied "nonsense", in a stern tone. My face blushed red as I complied with her demand. Kneeling down in front of me, she helped me put on a pair of seamed silk stockings. My aching hard-on was jutting out in front of me, and it was difficult to keep it from bumping against my Auntie's soft flesh as she worked. Now Auntie was putting a garter belt on me, and her movements pulled me even closer to her. She moved her head down, and the hot shaft of my penis brushed past Auntie's ear, and was caressed by her long, silky hair. An involuntary moan escaped my lips. I bit my lip so it wouldn't happen again. She moved her head again, and this time the swollen head of my penis brushed her smooth cheek, missing her parted lips by less than an inch. It left a thin, shiny line of pre-come on her cheek. She pretended not to notice, busying herself with attaching the clips to the tops of my stockings. I noticed as she absentmindedly wiped away my semen. Then, as an afterthought, she raised her hand to her lips, and licked the sticky liquid off her finger. God, I was so close to coming, I could hardly stand it any more.

My penis was swaying only inches from her lips, ready to burst, yet she looked right past it. Finally she attached the last garter clip and admired her work. She began to run her hands up and down my legs "to smooth out any wrinkles". The feeling of her hands on the silk was fantastic. I had never felt anything like it in my life. Auntie ordered me to look at myself in the mirror. For a moment I didn't recognize myself, dressed in lingerie. The image was incredibly sexy, with Auntie kneeling directly in front of me, caressing my smooth, stocking-clad legs. She ran her hands up and down my legs, a little higher each time. It was as if she were jacking off a giant cock with both hands. Her robe had worked its way open, and I openly stared at her breasts in the mirror. Now I watched as her hands moved up my thighs to my naked ass. She brazenly groped my buttocks. This caused me to lose my balance and lean forward into her. As if in a dream, I watched in the mirror as my hard-on slid in between Auntie's magnificent breasts and became trapped in her cleavage. The canyon was slick with perspiration. My buttocks tightened in Aunties hands, and I instinctively thrust my hips forward. Auntie tried to help me regain my balance by pulling me into her firmly. Then she repeated this motion, which caused an unintended humping motion. There seemed to be nothing I could do to stop it, and I was beyond trying. Being so close to coming, I couldn't take much of this. After a few long strokes, I began to come. Big spurts of semen shot onto my Auntie's breasts, neck, and face. I couldn't believe what had just happened. My knees were weak.

"Oh my" she said. "Look what you did, you dirty little man. Well, these things happen. You'd better clean things up."

She handed me the panties I had been wearing earlier, which were already soaked with my cum from before. She expected me to wipe my semen off her body. I was terrified and excited at the same time. She could tell that I wasn't sure how to proceed. She switched from kneeling to squatting, then said "I suggest you start at the top and work your way down".

I did as ordered and began to wipe the gobs of semen off of her face. When I wiped across her lips, Auntie pushed out her tongue and tasted the semen on the wet cloth. I finished cleaning her face and neck, but by the time I had reached her breasts, the tiny piece of fabric could absorb no more, and I was just smearing it around, like some sort of obscene lotion. Auntie didn't seem to care, in fact she moaned as I rubbed the warm, sticky come on her nipples.

Most of my semen had run into her cleavage, and then dripped down her belly. A couple of drops made it all the way down to her crotch. As I worked my way downward, we both knew where this was headed. Auntie's breathing got heavier and heavier. I was incredibly turned-on but apprehensive at the same time. I could think of no way out of it. I kept working downward, being extra thorough to stall for time. This only seemed to arouse Auntie more. By the time I reached her pussy, she was openly moaning. I claimed to be finished, but she grabbed my arm, spread her legs even wider, and commanded me to "keep going" in a low, husky voice. I did as I was told, and rubbed my semen all around her smooth shaven pussy. She was wet and slick with my come plus her own hot juices. I found it was impossible to rub her pussy without my fingers accidentally slipping inside her. She grabbed my arm and guided my hand exactly where she wanted it. She was holding on to me so tightly that her painted nails dug into my flesh. Her face was contorted. Then her eyes opened and bored straight into mine. Moments later they seemed to lose focus as her body suddenly stiffened. She began shuddering in what I now know was a colossal orgasm.

12