My Summer with Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her costume was quite revealing, leaving little of her body to the imagination, yet it hid her identity perfectly. I'm not sure what character she was supposed to be, or if it was anyone in particular or if it was just a generic super-hero outfit, but in all, it was a perfect picture, looking like she'd just stepped out of a teen-aged boy's greatest testosterone-filled fantasy.

"Turn," I said, not really intending to sound so commanding.

Kelly grinned, assuming I liked what I saw. I did. I liked it a lot. She turned and modeled the costume, and her body, for me. When her back was to me, I saw how short her shorts really were. Aside from the material at the waist, they covered little more of her bottom than a thong would, leaving the bottom half of her ass exposed and giving me an ample view of those luscious globes and flawless legs.

"Wow," was all I could say.

Kelly placed her hands on her hips and looked over her shoulder at me.

"I don't know what you're planning to do tonight, but you're definitely going to get noticed," I said.

"Thanks. I sure hope so."

"Just be careful," I warned. "Some boys find it difficult to control themselves when they see a girl dressed like that."

"Do you think it's too slutty?" Kelly asked.

"No, that's not it," I said. "I think it's fine. It's just that a lot of guys see someone dressed in a provocative manner and think it's okay to do whatever they want."

"I'll be careful," she said with a grin as she left for the party.

A few hours later, Kelly returned home. I thought it was a little early for a party to end, so I figured she'd left early, even before she had a chance to tell me.

When Kelly entered the house, she was dressed a little differently than when she'd left for the party. Instead of the sexy cape and tiny top, she was now wearing the same jacket she'd worn the first day she showed up at my house. She was also missing the wig and mask, but the shorty shorts and knee-length boots were still on.

She was also visibly upset. I'd had a few beers, but I could still tell something was wrong.

"What happened?" I asked.

Being sprawled out on the couch, I moved my foot out of the way to give Kelly a place to sit. I was surprised when she curled up next to me on the couch and buried her head in my side. instinctively, I raised my arm up in the air and put it around her in an embrace as she settled into place.

"It was terrible," Kelly mumbled into my chest.

"Well, what happened?" I asked again. "Did you see your friends?"

"Yeah," she replied. "That was the problem."

"I told you not to expect much of them. They only know of you as a boy."

"I know," Kelly sniffled. "I tried to get Steve to notice me, but he didn't."

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"Well, I spotted him as soon as I got there and he even asked me to dance. Everything was going great till this bitch from the workshop showed up. Remember how I told you about Tammy?"

I didn't, "Remind me," I said. "Which one is Tammy?"

"She's a snobby girl, but all the guys seem to like her," Kelly explained. "Probably because of her big tits."

"Well, I suppose that's one thing they might like about her."

"I was dancing with Steve and she comes over and cuts right in, so I figured I'd crank it up a notch, you know?"

"Not really," I was clueless.

"I figured I'd get a little sexier and he'd forget all about her."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"At first, I just danced and pressed my body up against his and slid my hands up and down his body, which seemed to be working. He even did the same back to me, sliding his hands up and down and all over me."

"All over?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. He even cupped his hands over my ass for a while and leaned in real close. I buried my head in his neck and tried to breath seductively on his neck and chest."

"Wow," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Tammy kept trying to cut in and I turned my body to rub my ass up against his..." she paused to gather her thoughts, but I'm sure she was going to say something about rubbing up against his cock. "I mean, I had my back to him and was rubbing up against him. He kept running his hands up and down my body and even slid them up and down my breasts."

"Your breasts?" I asked, making sure I'd heard her correctly. I was starting to get aroused myself at the story she was telling, which was an awkward position with me lying there in a pair of shorts and her practically laying on top of me.

"Yeah, he was rubbing his hands up and down my breasts for a while. Then when he tried to slide his hands inside my top, I stopped him at first. I didn't want him to think I'm a slut or something."

"No, that wouldn't be good," I agreed.

"But when he tried it again, I let him. It felt so good to have his hands on my breasts."

"In the middle of the dance floor with people watching?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't think poorly of me, but I was really getting turned on by having people watch us dance like that."

"Well, we didn't have parties like that when I was your age, but I think times change," I had to think of something to say and that's what came out.

"Tammy was still there and she was dancing against his back. I guess she was rubbing those tits against him or something, but he still had his hands on me. Then, he untied my top and it fell to the floor, giving everybody in the room a view of my tits, well, what there is of them. I figured I had him hooked at this point, but I could hear Tammy say something to him. I'm not sure what she said, but he left the dance floor with her, leaving me there with my top on the floor and feeling kind of stupid."

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"I grabbed my top and ran out to the car and drove home."

"With no top?" I asked.

"I put this jacket on when I got in the car."

I looked down at Kelly. The way she was positioned, I could see right down the jacket. I couldn't see her nipples, but I could tell she wasn't wearing the top.

"I guess I'm an idiot," she said.

"No, you're not an idiot. Guys are just simple creatures. She probably just made him an offer he couldn't refuse," I explained, trying to be helpful.

We both sat there quietly for a few minutes. After the few beers I'd had, I was pretty drowsy and drifting in and out of consciousness. I was trying to stay awake because Kelly was still saying things. I wasn't exactly sure what she was asking or saying, but I could hear myself giving responses. Then, I drifted off to sleep.

I awakened some time later. I'm not sure how much time had passed, but when I woke up, I had that feeling like several hours had passed.

Then, I was suddenly aware that my cock was being expertly stimulated. I looked down to see that my shorts had been pulled off of me and Kelly was squatting, legs spread, and devouring my cock.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled. I didn't try to stop her, at least not at first. It felt great having her sucking my cock and the view was fantastic. I was naked from the waist down with one leg firmly planted on the floor and the other was up on the couch. My cock was about as stiff as I think it had ever been, with a bigger hard-on than I could remember having recently.

Kelly's eyes were closed. She was squatting between my legs with her legs wide open. I could see in the dimly lit room that she was also nearly naked from the waist down. She was wearing a red pair of panties, but had pulled the crotch of the panties over to the side and was furiously rubbing her pussy with one hand. The other hand was wrapped firmly around the base of my cock with the thumb massaging both of my balls.

Kelly was breathing erratically as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. She was really into it, too, swirling her tongue around on the tip of my cock.

Then reality hit me. She was half my age, and she should have been getting with boys her age, if she was to be sexually active at all. The stimulus on my cock was fantastic, but I felt like it was wrong, even if she had initiated it.

"Wait, "I said using one hand to push her forehead back. I grabbed her wrist from around my cock with the other hand.

As I pushed Kelly's head back from my cock, she licked her lips, looking stunned at my action. She continued to rub her pussy with her other hand and managed to replace her hand on my cock, which she started to stroke casually.

"What's wrong?" she asked, looking at my cock, not my face.

"You shouldn't be doing that," I explained.

Kelly looked confused. "But you told me to do it," she explained.

"I did? I don't remember that."

"Just a few minutes ago, I said, 'What should I do about it?' and you said, 'I'd like you to suck my cock'."

"I said that? I must have been asleep."

"You even pulled your shorts off," Kelly was still stroking my cock.

"I'd never sucked a dick before," Kelly explained, then slid her mouth back over the head of my cock. I know I should have pulled her off of me and made her stop, but I had no will power. Her mouth felt great on my cock. I must have been talking in my sleep. Whatever had gotten us to this point, her mouth was now wrapped around my stiff cock.

"This is wrong," I grunted. I looked down at Kelly sucking on my cock. I couldn't resist running my fingers through her hair. Finally, she looked up at me, focusing her eyes on mine as her head bobbed up and down on my cock again.

I looked down a little lower. She still had the jacket on and zipped nearly to the top. I leaned forward and tugged at the zipper, only managing to get it down another couple of inches.

Seeing my inability to get the zipper down, Kelly removed her hand from my cock and only slightly slowed her bobbing on my cock. She gripped the zipper and lowered it to the bottom, letting the jacket fall open. Finally, I could see her little titties. I was surprised to see how big and puffy her nipples were. The light pink flesh of her nipples took up almost half of the space of her small tits. Just seeing those lovely globes was almost enough to make me cum right there.

I knew I was near cumming and Kelly looked like she was about to cum soon herself. Her breathing was getting faster and more sporadic, her hand was moving frantically up and down on her pussy and she was applying a lot more suction on my cock which was pushing me even closer to orgasm.

Without warning, Kelly removed her mouth from my cock and replaced it with her hand, which she pumped frantically up and down my shaft. "Oh, shit!" she exclaimed and grunted. She was obviously very close to cumming.

Then, my cock stiffened and a stream of cum erupted from the tip of my cock. The stream appeared to startle Kelly at first, then appeared to excite her. The steam went up, hit her on the corner of her forehead, then trickled down the outside corner of one eye. Kelly smiled momentarily, then closed her eyes as she began to convulse with her own orgasm. Meanwhile, my orgasm continued. As Kelly closed her eyes tightly and opened her mouth slightly, the rest of the cum pumped out of my cock, spilling out onto her face and chest, exciting her more than I would have imagined. It was as if the evidence of my excitement fueled her orgasm even more.

Kelly's breathing slowed slightly and she opened her eyes. Immediately, she had a big grin on her face.

"I needed that," she said. "Thank you."

I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled.

Kelly looked down at my cock and milked the remaining cum out of the shaft. "That's so hot!" she said, biting her lower lip. My cum was plastered on her face.

Kelly stood in front of me, snapping her panties back into place, but she didn't zip her jacket up again. Instead, she let her jacket hang open, leaving her breasts exposed.

"I think I'll have a peaceful night's sleep for once," she grinned as she turned to walk to her room, giving me a great view of her nice ass.

More to come...

12