My Sunday With You Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaucho
Gaucho
31 Followers

Well the danger on the rocks is surely past Still I remain tied to the mast Could it be that I have found my home at last Home at last…

This time I start at the bottom, kneeling next to the bed and massaging your foot. Again, there is no hurry. Patience is a virtue and my treasure is within sight now. You groan and thrash your head as I thumb your sensitive arch. The ball of your foot is next. My mouth suckles your big toe and your cry becomes a sob. I chuckle as I listen to the catch in your voice, remembering the nursery rhyme from childhood. (This little piggy went to market…)

I give your other foot the same loving attention before moving on. Your musky scent is so strong now that it’s all I can do not to bury my face in your love mound. Kneading you powerful thighs, I bend down, inhaling deeply of your womanly essence. I pause long enough to blow a thin stream of air over your slick curls. My fingers edge past your hips and glide over your panting stomach.

Your legs part as I kneel at the entrance to your sex. My cock, flushed and full with need, towers above your dripping cunt like an ancient symbol of primitive worship. Your voice is whispering, pleading with me.

“Oh, please! Come inside me, please!”

I cup your breasts with my hands, sucking your hardened nipples. Your juicy buds taste like cherries, pliant and tender, bursting with the flavor of spring. I feel your hands on my head, your fingers entwining through the strands of my hair. In this position my cock rests on top of your pubic hair, my balls snug against your clitoral hood. Your hips thrust upwards and your heels dig into my buttocks in a vain effort to couple us.

Reluctantly, I release your luscious tits from my mouth. I rise up and stare at you, awestruck by the succulent feast before me. Your eyes are open wide and tears are streaming down your cheeks. The flood of emotion through me is so strong I can barely contain it. The feelings are deeper than lust and want, richer than desire and need. They swell through my heart, threatening to overwhelm me, and I cling to the words of Don Henley for support:

I dropped down and I called out to heaven ‘Send me someone to love’ And heaven shot back, ‘You get the love that you allow’ And everything is different now…

You are my altar. I reach under your legs and grab your buttocks. My grail. I raise your hips and at the same time I roll my hips forward, impaling your grasping slit with my cock. I have nothing to give you but my heart. Slowly, I draw you to me, my engorged offering stretching the walls of your hallowed temple. My soul. Our loins meet and I pull you up until you are seated in my lap, your ass cheeks resting comfortably on my thighs. My life. Our eyes are locked together and we are joined more deeply than we have ever been.

There are no words to describe how much I love you at this moment.

I hold you close as I slide my legs out from under me. There. Now we are both seated. Our bodies pressed together, my cock rooted deep inside you, your nipples like stones against my chest. Your legs are wrapped around my waist and your full weight rests upon my lap, but to me you are no heavier than the gossamer snowflakes that fall outside our window. In this position there can be no urgency, no frenzied thrusting. And though your pussy squeezes me in its hot, buttery vise and my cock throbs in response, our bodies are now trapped, ensnared together in this tantric embrace.

This time, our release can come only from the heart.

Not that it will take long. My trigger is near, very near, and as I stare into your deep, fulsome eyes, I know just what will send me over the edge. I hold your face in my hands; my lips brush against the downy softness of your cheeks and the warm hollow of your eyelids. Your tears are like nectar on my tongue. Your lips, in turn, caress my skin with butterfly kisses. So close now, we are so close. Anita is singing now, caught up in the rapture, and we’re right there with her.

Our lips touch and I feel the rush begin. Your tongue darts inside my mouth, caramel soft and melting, filling me with the taste of you. I cling to you, feeling my orgasm building inside me like a thunderhead about to burst. I know it is the same for you. Our tongues are racing together, two slick otters slipping and sliding over a waterfall. We cry out at the same time; anointing each other with the flood of our passion.

I am in you. You are in me. We are one.

Our Sunday is over now and you are sleeping comfortably beside me. Though my body is exhausted, my mind is still flush with the events of the day. A very special day, it’s true, one to cherish and remember. Some people never experience a day like it. The darkness can’t hide my grin. Me, I’m the lucky one.

Next time, I get to wake you up.

FIN

Gaucho
Gaucho
31 Followers
12