My Super Powers

Story Info
The creation of a XXX-rated superhero and his first...
4k words
3.33
58.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers

I know, it sounds like the beginning of a comic book superhero's creation, but I actually did fall into a vat of toxic waste. Ok, it wasn't actually toxic, but it did have the effect of changing my life completely. I know other people have fallen into that vat before but, somehow, it was different with me.

Maybe it was my own body chemistry, maybe it was something I ate or drank or maybe we will just never know, but I changed that day. To begin with I didn't feel any different except for a slight headache. I figured a fall from nearly 30 feet will do that to you. "I should have been more careful," I thought.

"You sure should have klutz," joked one of the more beautiful women in my research division.

The funny thing is she answered what I'd thought. I did not actually say it. "My luck is actually changing," I thought again.

"Tell me about it. You keep getting klutzier by the day," the same research fellow said.

Somehow I was broadcasting my thoughts to those around me.

I spent the rest of the day that day trying to find out the limitations, range and scope of this new found ability. It seems that being heard mentally is not the only new ability I have acquired. I also acquired the ability to not only influence people, to control them, both individually and in groups, but I have also received the ability to wipe their minds, partially or wholly.

Well, I guess it is time to put my new abilities to a really good field test. All of my other tests were, for the most part, one on one and I will describe them momentarily. For now I want to have a little fun.

"Ok," I thought while sitting in the packed company cafeteria, "I want all the men who wish they were women to get up on the tables and cluck like chickens. All the women who wish they were men to get up on the tables and bark like dogs. The rest of you stay seated."

I must say I was surprised when 3 men and 6 women got up on the tables. To those men who got up on the tables I planted the thought in their brains that they were gay and always would be--as a three-way couple living together openly. Then I made them declare it publicly and leave for their new life together. The reaction of the others was priceless. Some laughed, some gasped. And one even applauded them for their bravery. (I turned that gay lover totally gay and into a complete cock-loving slut boy. I wasn't in a political correct kind of mood today.)

The women who wanted to be men I placed the idea in their minds to have rather large penises added to them and to be modified to look even better. In my book that meant obscenely large breasts and lips, nice heart-shaped asses and long, flowing tresses. I also added to their instructions a few thoughts to make them dress and act quite a bit sluttier and one final thought that forbid them from having sex or arousing themselves until they were allowed to by me personally. This would ensure that they would seek me out later and that lots of fun would ensue.

As to the rest of the straight men I put the thought into their heads that three-quarters of their salary should be deposited into an unnamed, private account in the Cayman Islands--Mine! Of course I am not biased; I had the gay men do the same thing. Money is money after all.

The straight women in the company suddenly all had the same idea--to seduce me and fuck me senseless however I wished. Needless to say I wished and it happened. Women, like the object of my nocturnal emissions, a large-breasted, long-haired redhead with jade green eyes, suddenly were eager to bed me and were even more eager in bed.

Heck, with my new abilities, I even bedded a few of the women in front of their husbands. Then, of course, I wiped their minds and gave them all a permanent case of erectile dysfunction. It was so much fun watching the women line up to try and be the first to seduce me. Amazingly, they all were, because I wiped their minds again and again.

Janice, a short, not well-endowed woman with thick brown curly hair, was the first woman I took after my change. She was about 22 years old and not yet overly experienced with men. I gave her a whole new appreciation of the male penis and its capabilities. It began with me giving her a simple subconscious command to lose all of her inhibitions and you'd be surprised how easy it was to make her swallow a load of my man juices from my prick fresh out of her well used, and abused, asshole after I did so.

Janice was not well endowed, a b-cup or maybe a small c-cup, but where she was missing the curves up top she most certainly had them below. Short though she may have been baby, most definitely, had back. Her pear-shaped ass was just begging to be ridden. And I was in the mood to play Willie Shoemaker.

Although she could only be all of 4' 10" tall, Janice's mocha chocolate skin, curly hair which fell past her shoulders, lovely ass and delectable breasts, made her one chocolate I desperately wanted to eat. As I put the thought in her head for the first time, long before I had her going from ass to mouth, that she should duck under the table in the restaurant I took her to and give me a blowjob I inwardly smiled. Somehow I knew now that not only was I putting this though in her head, but that it is indeed what she has wanted all along—a man to dominate her.

"So, Janice," I began, "I know you enjoy having a man dominate you so from now on I will make it simple for you. From now on you will be with no other person but me, male or female, without my permission. You don't cum, move, think or breathe without me giving you permission to do so. Understood?"

She was abso-fucking-lutely stunned, but somehow managed to stammer out, "Yes."

"Yes, what" I intoned.

"Yes Sir," she said submissively.

"Good," I said, "Now that we have that out of the way slut, get naked. You are not to be clothed in my presence unless I say so and that means anywhere you and I are together—no exceptions—work, home, in the car, in a field of wildflowers, wherever you are to be naked for me."

I watched as she slowly started to strip. Perhaps she thought I'd change my mind since we are at work. Not likely considering being there turned me on all the more and I could wipe the mind of whomever I wanted anyway. Heck, I wanted to get caught, that was part of my experimentation.

Sure enough, almost right on cue, the principal owner of the business walked in on us.

"Excuse me mister, but do you know what you are doing?" he said.

I just looked at him and smiled.

"Of course. I am putting my new slut through some of her paces. Now why don't you stop being a pain in the ass and come over here so she can suck you off?"

He about killed himself tripping over his own feet as he rushed to put his cock in slut's mouth.

Funny, somehow I thought a good looking multi-millionaire industrialist would have all the pussy he could ever want. Guess I was wrong because he fucked slut's face as if he'd never had a blowjob in his life. Either that or he just liked facefucking slut hard and fast without any consideration at all for her. Somehow though I am sure the situation was the first one.

It didn't take to long for Mr. Owen Hatch III to cum down slut's throat and she really enjoyed tasting every drop. Not only did she swallow it all, but first she washed it around in her mouth like she was taste testing a fine wine before doing so. Thank heaven she did not follow that analogy all the way and spit out the cum afterwards but swallowed it. I just love watching a woman do that. It is the most erotic thing a woman can do in my humble opinion.

As Janice was swallowing Mr. Hatch's cum I slid up behind her and pushed my hard member into her pussy with but a single thrust. Expectedly she grunted with the pain and then began fucking me in earnest. Alas, for her it was not her pussy I wanted at the moment. At the moment my desire was to excite and degrade her simultaneously. I wanted her to beg to be used like the slut I used my powers to turn her into in the first place.

With me behind her and Mr. Hatch in front of her she was being ridden well and she moved like a filly that was just hitting its stride. I fucked her onto his cock and he fucked her back onto my pole. It was as if she had a pole running through her body and she was moving along on that pole. We rode her like this for a while and then really took her for a spin as I changed my rhythm so that we were either on our out strokes or in strokes simultaneously.

As we stuffed the bitch like an Oreo cookie, my black cock in her pussy and Mr. Hatch's in her mouth, I just could not wait to give her the filling I so wanted her to enjoy more and more of. It was not long before Mr. Hatch gave her more of his joy juice. She really knew how to suck a cock and, it was then I realized, I never put the idea in her head about how to do it! Dang. The woman was a natural born cocksucker and a submissive at that. Talk about my lucky day.

Well, I did not want to let only Mr. Hatch and slut have all the fun so I gave them each an additional set of instructions and left them to continue my testing. Mr. Hatch got a set of instructions that included the following: 1) I wiped his mind off all events 2) I had him make sure to remove any recordings of today's activities, without duplicating them in any way, shape or form, and send them to me for my own personal use 3)I had him make sure that the company deposited, to an unnamed account for me, 50 million dollars as a consulting fee and 4) I turned him into a blatant homosexual crossdresser with a permanent case of erectile dysfunction (can't have competition for all the pussy, ass, mouths and tits I want to play with now can I?).

As for slut, her orders were even simpler. She was to stay on her knees, naked, ready, horny and wet and await my return. If anyone showed up she would simply tell them she was waiting for her Master to fuck her senseless. I also made it so that her mind would respond only to me and thus she could not cum, or make anyone else cum, except for when she was with me.

Yes, I know, I have a devious and deviant mind. But then what fun is having these powers if one has to exercise restraint and act normally. Hey, that reminds me, perhaps the next test subject should really like being restrained. Let's see, who looks promising.

And the lucky winner is.............

Honey Stillwell, the exceedingly too beautiful looking to be an accountant that just started recently. What was this woman doing? Heck, she could have any man she wanted, fuck them senseless, convince them to give her every dime they had and then leave them hanging high and dry.

Now I know some women are beautiful, but Honey well, she just plain blows them all away. As I sat there openly admiring her gorgeous form I wondered what I should do with her and how. Of course I was looking to see how she reacted to me ogling her and how she did was what I was going to use to determine what I'd do to her.

"Mornin' Ms. Stillwell," I said as she approached me.

"Mornin?" she said, "Are you fucking kidding me? You just sit there ogling me and that is all you can say?"

"What did you expect ma'am?" I said.

"Oh, I don't know, how about something more original Iike "I only wish I could be as close to you as that thong you are wearing"? she said.

My jaw dropped.

As I came back to my senses I said, "Who wouldn't want to be that close to you Ms. Stillwell? They'd have to be crazy, dead or gay not to want you with a body like the one you possess."

I certainly hope this wasn't a setup for a sexual harassment suit or I'd have to do a lot of mindwiping to clean this issue up.

"Well," she said, "my gay, dickless soon-to-be ex-husband for one. He ran away with the gardener and the pool boy!"

My jaw dropped even farther now.

"Well," I said, "That settles it. I will just have to fuck you properly so you can forget him completely."

"If only it were that easy," she said.

How little she knew. I was already searching her mind for memories of him and their life together. When I did fuck her, as there was no doubt about me doing so now, she would completely forget everything about him except his name and the fact that he would be sending her money on a regular basis."

"It is my dear, it is," I said.

She looked at me querulously.

"Don't worry love," I answered as she thought about just how that was possible.

"I will make you the happiest woman in the world if you will just let me do to you what you wish you soon-to-be had while you were married," I said.

Heck, I hadn't even used my powers any farther than searching her mind for what she likes and needed. There was no undue influence on her now, yet somehow, even without searching her mind I could somehow sense she would soon be inviting me to her bed.

"I don't even know your name, yet somehow I don't doubt that you are right about that," she said.

"I am Jesse Coltrane dear," I said. "I work in the manufacturing division of the company, but a lady friend of mine, who works in accounting, invited me over to show me where she works and have lunch with."

I saw her face begin to show disappointment.

"Don't worry dear, she is just a fuck toy really and she is bisexual. That is, if you like women and you'd like her to join us," I said tentatively.

A large grin broke out across her face.

"How did you know," she inquired.

"Just a feeling I had," I said. She didn't need to know I took the thought out of her mind that she'd like to experiment with a woman and replaced it with the thought that she'd love to be eating a woman while getting royally fucked up the ass and/or pussy.

"When will you be free dear and we can go from there," I said.

"Coincidentally I am about to get off of work now. How soon before your fuck toy could be ready?" she said.

"Oh, she is ready now," I said, "She is naked on her knees awaiting my return. I finished using her with the owner of the company before I ran into you."

"You're kiddin'," she said.

With that I just grabbed her by the hand. "Follow me," I said.

It took only about 3 minutes to get back to where I'd left her, but there she was sure as shootin' on her knees naked awaiting me with a puddle of her pussy juices below her on the floor.

"I told you," I said.

I walked over to slut, pulled out my rampant member and said, "Please be a dear and suck this all the way down your throat, but don't use your hands."

And that is what she immediately did.

Honey was beginning to drip herself as she watched slut suck my rampant member never touching herself and only making contact with me by way of her slutty mouth. The smell of pussy in the room was strong, but it was definitely not just one pussy I smelled. I watched intently as slut sucked me and Honey walked up behind her and began to paddle the living daylights out of her with her hands.

Each hit was palpable and forced slut's mouth even deeper on my cock. Soon enough I began to wonder if after she'd swallowed my cock whole she would begin vacuuming up my balls as well in her mouth. This was indeed a possibility, but I was already considering ways to make it so it was not---like having a gorgeous, female, plastic surgeon do surgery on my cock to enlarge it in both length and girth (I'd gladly pay her back with a nice pearl necklace or two).

I was tickling slut's tonsils when Honey reached over and grabbed me by the balls and squeezed them ever so tightly. As I moaned she told me that a good slut always remains nude for her Master and also that it was time to go. She really wanted slut to be licking her pussy and she was not ashamed to admit it.

I let Honey drive us to her place as I kept slut busy in the backseat, on her knees, sucking my cock. We got more than a few stares driving down the road. Not the least of which, I am sure, was for the gorgeous lady driver considering what was happening in her backseat. Then again, a few could have been for the naked bitch sucking me off like she was bobbing for apples and I was the tastiest one around.

Luckily the drive was just the perfect length. Long enough to show off slut, short enough to get to Honey's place and have some fun quickly.

"So, Honey," I said, "What kind of fun would you like to have now?"

"Oh, I don't know," she said, "I thought maybe you'd enjoy taking two women, tying them up in strict bondage and having your way with them."

It was then that I'd actually noticed where she had led us to---her house was actually more of a warehouse and the largest room, which now stood in, was a fully equipped dungeon that turned me on something fierce. My gaze fell on all sorts of toys (an entire wall filled with every type of toy made of various materials and meant to be used), a St. Andrew's cross in the middle of the room which sat next to a physician's examination table (complete with all instruments the doctor would need for an examination), a rotating cross on one wall and a sex swing hanging tantalizingly in one of the corners of the room and more that I could not describe properly, but longed to use.

"Honey, Honey, Honey," I said, "I've never met an accountant that was like you before but I think that I may just have to marry you dear. Wooooooooooow!"

Together we put slut up on the St. Andrew's cross, blindfolded her, gagged her with a large penis gag, filled her pussy and ass with large, vibrating dildoes set to a low speed setting each and left her there. I then took Honey to the sex swing.

"Get in it my lovely wicked wench," I said.

She responded immediately by doing so with the ease of someone who spent a lot of time doing just this.

"I see you are good at this," I said, "I take it you have had a lot of practice doing this."

"Oh yes," she said, "My live-in female roommates use it, or more appropriately me, all the time in just this position."

I should have known better, that she could not afford a place like this on her own salary, but somehow I didn't see it.

"Use you?" I asked,

"Oh, did I forget to mention it? I am a submissive for a group of dominant women who use and abuse my body at will," she said.

So, one woman, previously turned into a slut by me, one woman a natural submissive who loves to be used and abused, what was I to do? I did what anyone else with no morals and powers like these would do, I used them both.

First, I started by making sure her roommates knew I was there and that I was there by her choice. Honey left a message to this affect on the door to the dungeon written by her so that the other women in the household knew I would be using her and abusing her well and not to interfere unless they were joining in—as submissives to me.

Now that I had the place basically to myself I adjusted the height of the swing so Honey's honeypot was at the perfect level for my cock, but I intended to tease and arouse her more than satisfy her at the moment. The way I see it, if she can become so in lust with me without my using my powers on her all the better. Of course if that fails I can always turn her into just about anything I can think of and turn her out on the streets.

I left her for a few moments after chaining her into the swing so she could not get loose and she could not close up those lovely legs of hers. When I was in front of Janice I placed the thought in her mind that she was a virgin, not that that was even close to the truth, and that she wanted sex of all types and was so horny that she would beg for it.

When I pulled the dildo gag from slut's mouth it was covered in her drool and she seemed to have no problem at all keeping it down her throat. In point of fact, she was begging me already to get it back there. It seems she really enjoyed it tickling her tonsils.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers
12