My Surprise

Story Info
A surprise visit from Sir.
1.5k words
3.9
11.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just returned to my office after lunch, had barely set my purchases on my desk when I heard the door knob jiggle and a gentle knock on the locked door. Thinking it was the tenant upstairs wanting to use the fax machine again, I unlocked and opened the door to find my Sir slipping inside the room. I had just seen him the day before yesterday. I had hoped he would show yesterday and had spent most of the morning thinking of him. Before I left for work yesterday I had sent him this e-mail:

"Yea - I was in bed shortly after 10:30. These sessions with you just wear me out. lol This is a good thing. I'm sorry I couldn't wait up any longer for you. I don't know if you were doing this already or not, but I went to sleep with the image of you returning today to see for yourself how your marks are doing and to add to them. I thought of you tying my breasts to constrict them and using that spoon so that the convex and the concave sides were both against me alternating. I'm curious to know if the convex side is what is leaving the open circle marks, vs the round solid marks. So sore and tender and love it. I want more. There must be something warped inside of me that craves this kind of attention. And I do crave your attention and your treatment and your gentleness afterwards.

I still don't see any marks on my backside, and I know you were trying there, as well. I know you've never come to visit two days in a row, but I want you to - and I want you to want to. I want new marks on top of old. I want new marks where old marks missed. I want you to draw gentle small circles with two fingers around my clit with varying pressures to bring me off. I love this feeling of palming my nipples and bringing out the extra tenderness as they harden. I know the game is to "leave 'em wanting more" and I should probably back off some to allow you the time and space to want more of me ..... but I can't. You're like a drug that's addicting - all I want is more. Again, I know that you've never come over two days in a row, but I'm wearing a skirt again today, Sir, with the hope that you break that pattern. I want more marks, Sir. I want more soreness and tenderness, Sir. I want more, please.

I did finally get my act together and start working normal about 2:00 yesterday afternoon. My day was kinda lackadaisical until then. I'm going in focused this morning and will make up for it today. This job is good in that way meaning some days are really slammed and other days are much more relaxed.

Please crave me, Sir."

But he didn't show yesterday -- he showed today when I wasn't expecting him. I was so full of smiles.

He made marks on top of marks and marks on empty spaces. He bound my breasts with rope and tied my hands behind my back. He used his wicked, luscious wooden spoon. He tied a string around each nipple and placed the string in my mouth. Smacking me with the spoon, he instructed me to pull my tits higher by lifting my head more. Oh, so tight on my nipples! He used that spoon on the tender flesh under my tits. Oh, such glorious pain.

I had his cock in my mouth several different times this session -- not just at the end of our time together. I do love the feel of his cock sliding in my mouth. My hands tied behind my back, his hand gently on the back of my head, bent over in half with my bottom against the wall behind me, sucking his cock until the small of my back ached. Loving it all. Earlier he had whispered to me, "Remember what you're doing. This is how you'll bring me off." Oh please let me remember, just that firmness; just that pressure; just that pleasure he so enjoys. Then he pulled away after another minute and started ministering to my needs again.

My needs. These are needs, not just desires. I need this. I crave this. I have spent years fantasizing over this. To have one man in my life who understands these dark needs, who can minister to these dark needs, who can enjoy these dark desires within me. One man who accepts me. Part of me insists there is something warped inside me to crave such pain, but I've long since put those concerns to rest. I still mention it sometimes, but don't worry about it anymore.

One smack created a very loud "OUCH!" from me, enough to stop his rhythm and we made eye contact for a few seconds, he checking to make sure I'm okay. Later, looking in the mirror as he came up behind me, I showed him the deep, red circle the spoon had made on the outside and under of my left breast. I mentioned, "This is from that loud ouch." "Oh yea?" he smiled and gently rubbed his thumb over the edge of the mark.

Once I gasped from anticipation instead of an actual hit and meeting his eyes I started giggling a bit, he gently smiled and laughed with me then rapid fire, smack, smack, smack, smack on the top of my left breast near the rope binding. The after bruising in that area follows the outer quarter-circle line of the rope exactly.

He played the edge of the spoon back and forth over my nipple and created such -- oh I don't even know words to describe. He whispered, "You like this". Not really a question but wanting, expecting an admission from me. I don't know if I said yes or nodded, but he moved that spoon to the other nipple and just played with them both with that spoon's edge for a minute or two, a bit faster and a bit rougher as the seconds went by. Loved the sensations.

I love his mouth sucking hard and biting and bruising my tits. A couple of times he seemed to go for my neck, then moved away. Our very first evening together, our first meeting, I made mention -- "not where my son can see". He's honoring that request, even though now weeks later it doesn't matter to me anymore. My son knows he's in my life. I'm okay with him marking me in more public areas -- but I also feel blessed that he remembers my initial request and honors it.

He brought his hand up hard between my legs and I rode it while his mouth was at the flesh of my tits hurting and biting and bruising and loving on me. I had no choice. I had no thought. My pussy needed his hand there and I accepted the gift and rode.

I love the way he grabs my hair to direct me, either for his kisses or to move me from one room to another. He never pulls it hard, he never hurts my head -- he just uses my hair to direct me where he wants me to be and something inside me just sings. I absolutely adore and crave the man's kisses.

He sat me down and brought his backside to my face to taste. Without hesitation or question, without qualm, I licked and tasted and touched and rubbed and tasted again. He turned around and gave me his cock again to suck. I sensed more than saw him bring the spoon back to my left breast. Raising my hand I murmured a negative uh-uh to which he replied a positive mm-hm. I lowered my arm and submitted to his will. Amazing! With every smack of that wooden spoon on the side of my tit his cock got harder in my mouth. I had a rhythm and he was hitting me according to his own desire. For several minutes he beat my breast as I moved my mouth up and down his cock. "More lips, Baby. Oh yes, like that." I'm not sure what happened, but we were turning a bit and he had the spoon to my other side. Feeling the response in his cock with every hit of me, I lowered my hand from his hip and gave him full access to my right breast. "Don't you stop" Smack! "Don't you stop" Smack! "Don't you dare stop" Smack! Mmmmmmm I could taste his seed. Finally, after a month and a half I brought him off without his help, without him masturbating. Victory! When I looked up he wore the best smile. I commented on it, "Now's there's the smile" I whispered softly.

Rubbing my tits and nipples now, hours later, I absolutely LOVE this feeling of tenderness and stings and proof of the fact that my Sir is in my life. I love what he does to me. I love the stinging pain of his attention. I love the fact that he absolutely loves playing with my tits. He enjoys spanking me and I'm sure as time goes on and we spend more time together I'll learn more of what he enjoys -- but right now I know without a shadow of a doubt that he LOVES my tits. He makes me smile inside.